• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • My Second Blowjob

My Second Blowjob

I met Kristina for the first time when I began working at a restaurant. She was the daughter of the general manager. She clearly had some Hispanic ancestry, though her skin was more of a lightest-brown, and she had a nice figure, a pretty white smile, and memory recalls her eyes as dark, long-lashed, and always shining.

I came to know her better one night at the lake. Several of us from work had gotten together and decided to have a bonfire at the edge of a lake about ten miles from the restaurant. It was evening when we went. As we passed over the bridge the sun completely sank beyond the horizon, and there was still that bit of its glow brightening the sky. We found a very secluded spot, and got a fire going. More of our coworkers arrived. Then there was Kristina. She came straight away from work, still in her uniform. At a point in our gathering I found myself suddenly beside her. I struck up a conversation, we started talking, we flirted. By the end of the night I was walking back to the cars with her, and reaching out at her, squeezing the side of her waist with her laughing and telling me, "Stop it!"

The next day was Friday. I went to work after school, and when I got off work, my best friend came by to have a meal. We ate and left. In the parking lot we passed Kristina who was coming in for her shift. We stopped and talked to her for about fifteen minutes. In just that time, the conversation somehow became wonderfully sexual. We began talking about oral sex.

"Have you ever done that to a guy?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said smiling, "I love it!"

Me and my friend looked at each other with astonishment.

"I love letting guys cum in my throat," she continued, "I can feel all these squiggly lines in the back of my throat for like an hour," she said tilting her head up and gesturing with a line up and down her neck.

I paused for a moment. I had not yet in my life heard such a pretty young girl talk that way.

"Oh my God," I said, "Do you wanna hang out some time?"

She smiled very vixenly at me, began sipping from the straw of her drink, and turned away to walk toward the restaurant.

Then she stopped at the door, turned around and shouted, "You have my number!" and went inside.

My eyes must have dilated three times in volume considering the opportunity that had just been cast before me. I looked at my friend, who raised his eyebrows, nodded his head, and said, "Squiggly lines bro."

That night I messaged her, and asked if she wanted to go out with me the next day, Saturday. We both had to work the mid-day shift, and she said she would see if her mother could let us off at the same time. We chatted more and flirted during our shift. We were let off at the same time, and had a meal. Afterward, she went into the washroom to change into something more comfortable. I simply took off my uniform shirt, and so had on a white tee shirt, black pants, and black shoes. When she re-emerged she wore a nice orange shirt- not a tee and not a buttonfront, I'm not sure what to call it- light jeans rolled up at the cuffs, and flat brown shoes. I became suddenly excited that I was going to take her out.

I decided to take her bowling at an alley called Splitsville. We had the regular conversation on the way over. I managed setting everything up and we bowled. We started to really connect. We laughed, we flirted. We played three frames, and then were ready to leave. It had become dark while we were inside. In the car I asked her if she wanted to get some drinks at Sonic. She liked that idea.

I drove us to Sonic, and parked at one of the further pull in spots. It was my aim to try and get something physical going with her, imagining the comments about oral sex she had so casually made the day before. I think she sensed what I was doing, and seemed excited about it. We ordered rootbeer floats, and talked a little more. I sat thinking of a way that I could insert a comment that might create an opportunity for me to kiss her.

"Do you consider us friends?" I finally asked.

"Yeah, you're fun to hang with," she said.

"Just friends though?" I said.

She titled her head, and looked pathetically at me. "Why don't you just take a risk and do something instead of testing the waters," she said to me.

I smiled at her a sly smile.

"Come here," I said. She lowered her drink and held it in her lap, and brought her face a little forward. I rested my elbow on the center console, and held her chin in my hand, and kissed her slowly. We pulled away, again slowly, and her dark, long-lashed eyes opened gradually up to again reflect light like caves of shining wonders. I looked at her face, then at her neck, at the shapely forms of her breasts, and her figure reposing in my passenger seat; all of it was very pleasing. We were only apart for a moment before our faces came together again, this time for a much longer interval. I began caressing the side of her arm while we kissed. I very much wanted to touch her breasts. She had advised me to take risks in these matters, so I did. I slipped my hand off her arm, and moulded it onto the nearest shape. I could feel her smile for a moment while our lips were together. She allowed me to feel her chest without interference.

I didn't think I would get oral sex out of her the first time, and I was right. After we'd had our fill of kissing, I took her back to the restaurant where she'd left her car. I got out with her and kissed her against her car, keeping my hands off her chest this time to end the night on a note more infused with romance. We said goodbye to each other, and left.

The nearest date that we could see each other again, when we were both off work and not busy with anything else, was Tuesday. We met at the common ground of the restaurant again, and took my car. I decided to take her to a park a short drive from my house called Calgary Lakes, thusly named for the several large ponds that splotched its acreage. There were chalk-white trails that wound throughout the park outlining the lakes, and there were trees and hills, and a recreation center with an exercise room, a basketball court, and billiards.

It was evening when we arrived. The sun was down, but the sky was softly illuminated with its after glow. She looked lovely. She had a very nice style. She wore light jeans, a loose shirt, and had her hair pulled back. We walked the paths shrouded in a blue filter from the evening sky that gave everything a sort of mystical quality. We walked round one of the larger ponds and saw white swans nesting and a lighted fountain out in the center that made the water ripple outward from it. There were enormous trees that I didn't know the names of, only that they must have been here a very long time. We made a half circuit round the lake when I stopped and pulled her under a willow tree. There were fireflies and the reflection of fireflies dancing over the dark water near us. I pressed her against the tree, and she looked up at me. I kissed her. It was actually a very romantic setting and a very romantic moment. Too romantic I thought, because I wanted oral sex. I put my hands onto her waist, and then slipped one hand around and into her back pocket. We continued like this, and after awhile I put my other hand on one of her breasts. She didn't mind.

Then after another while I said a very unromantic, and revealing thing. I pulled away and said, "Hey, you like giving blowjobs right?" I could just feel the romantic atmosphere that'd been building begin to deflate like a filled balloon released to flutter in ragged trajectories around us.

"Is that why you wanted to hang out?" she said pulling back a little disappointed.

"Not entirely," I started, "but you can't say the things you said and not expect me to be interested." My hands were still on her.

"Relax," she said, "I'm just messing with you. I can give you one if you want."

"I want," I said.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?"

I postured as if to think, and said, "Back to my car?"

She paused and looked around very much in the same way I expect children do when they are about to steal a cookie from the cookie jar. "Come here," she said.

My hands fell away as she grabbed my shirt, and brought me around to the other side of the tree, and positioned me with my back against it. She looked around once again toward the various landscapes of the darkened evening, and then dropped to her knees in front of me. My nervous heart dropped at the same speed. She commenced to work my pants, and dropped them just enough, and, instead of pulling my underwear down, tugged the waist band outward, and reached up and in, as if she were blindly selecting from a bowl of treats above her, and brought out my stiffening penis. Clutching me, she glanced around once more, and then tilted up at me to say, "Hey, keep a lookout okay?" I looked down at her pretty face with the dark figure of my penis between us, and now did feel very like two mischievous kids working toward a common goal.

"Okay," I said.

Then she raised herself a little, and took me in her mouth without hesitating. It felt marvelous. I felt her throat. I watched as she swallowed me all the way to my pubic bone, as if that part of me just disappeared inside of her. I had never experienced that before.

"Oh my God," I couldn't help but groan.

She began to choke herself masochistically with all of my penis inside her, and I could hear only the garbled noise of her throat, and the sound of crickets and frogs.

"Oh my God," I said again.

She began to pull back like a python regurgitating a meal, and I could see in the moonlight the sparkle of strings of saliva making bridges between my penis and her mouth when she said, "Hey you're looking out to make sure no one's coming right?"

"No," I said.

"Marcus!" she said. "Watch."

"I am watching you," I said, "it's awesome."

She laughed and said exasperatedly, "Watch for people."

It became dark quickly, and it was hard to make out details, but I could see the dark form of her head bobbing back and forth now, and I could certainly feel it. She'd stop at times, I suspected because she was afraid of vomiting. Then she'd pull away to get air, and breath ragged breaths until her breathing steadied. Then she would swallow me again. After five minutes more I told her I was going to ejaculate.

She pulled away and said, "Okay, just do it whenever you're ready."

She took me back in.

"In your mouth?" I said.

She pulled me back out, and breathed like a diver coming up for air. "Yeah, just go for it," she said, and took me back in again.

That permission was divine. She choked herself on me a little more and I came furiously into the back of her throat, wobbled a moment, and fell onto the ground, breathing heavily. I fell from the side of the tree, wretching my penis from her mouth as I went, onto my rear, and then onto my back. My eyes were heavily-lidded but still open and I laid quite peacefully looking up at the stars.

I could hear her laugh, and say, "Did that feel good?"

"Can you keep sucking it for a minute?" I asked.

I could hear her crawl toward me, and she felt around my waist until she found my penis and took it again in her mouth. She sucked it very vigorously while it shrank in her mouth, and I laid still, looking up at the stars, and I thought about my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • My Second Blowjob

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds