• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Queen in the Streets

Queen in the Streets

I pursued her. I saw everything I wanted in her, and knew her to be worthy of my every effort. I charmed her, seduced her. All who see us are witness to my treatment of her as a queen; none were blind to the respect, love, and adoration I feel for her and display to her. Her beauty had me mesmerized. Just seeing her smile ignites my heart. The way she tilts her head and looks at me through the top of her eyes, the smirk she has when we joke together, everything about her infatuates me. But, when we get behind closed doors...

When we make love, I want to treat her like a flower; delicate and fragile. I always start that way; caressing her skin softly, gently kissing her all over. Deep inside I can feel the change happening though. Her body presses against me, fitting together with mine, heat seeping right through to the core of me. It's as if that heat is on a journey, she already knows and appreciates the gentleman I am, but she craves something more... bestial. She always manages to draw it out of me when I go down on her. I start just licking softly and flicking my tongue, tasting her and savoring her slowly. Then I feel her thighs tense, and her hands go to the back of my head. I sense more than feel the yearning in her. The feeling isn't far behind though, as she starts grinding against my mouth and pulling my head tighter against her. I follow her moans like directions, sucking her clit hard; so hard I think I'm going to hurt her but still she wants more. I slip a finger inside her and find that special spot, feeling the orgasm take her in a trembling, shaking, beautiful mess!

The heat has done its job, and I am no longer the gentle and timid lover I began as. I am no longer asking, just taking, knowing that is exactly what she wants from me. Face soaked after her repeated cumming, I roughly flip her over and grab the cheeks of her ass hard. Lifting her hips by those cheeks I slide my tongue from the tip of her clit to her asshole, feeling a shudder run through her. My tongue dances on her ass as I reach under and start rubbing her clit. Her hands shoot out to the sides gripping the sheets, and I can just make out her face as she tries to look back at me with her mouth open in a silent moan. Her hips are gyrating and bucking back against my mouth, animalistic noises replacing the sweet moans of just a short while ago. Her breath is ragged and legs are shaking as I grip her ass cheeks tightly and veritably fuck her with my tongue. Now... now she is no longer my queen. She has transformed into my wonton slut, and I into her beast of lust. I am already hard as a rock but fuck if I am not going to feel her mouth on my cock. I reach up as I rise and grab a handful of hair to guide her head down to my crotch.

She reaches for my cock and I slap her hand away, holding her hair so she's just out of reach. She looks up at me pleading, mouth open and tongue out waiting to receive me. I move her head down and she immediately starts worshiping my balls. Hungrily she sucks and licks, rubbing her face all over my sack; knowing it holds a huge load for her. I pull her head up and she takes my cock down her throat completely, gagging but not coming back up. I release her head and she quickly gets on her knees before me, using both hands to stroke my cock, each twisting opposite the other as they slide up and down the shaft with her lips following closely behind. I see her face flush as her cheeks hollow every time she sucks down on me. I can feel myself throbbing, and despite how slick she's gotten my cock with her spit, her grip is tight as she strokes and sucks me.

I can see her tits sway and bounce with every forward and backward motion of her ministrations. The sight and feeling is too much, and I reach under her arms and throw her back onto the bed. She lands with a grunt and smiles up at me with pure lust in her eyes, and thin trail of saliva running from her lips over her chin and down her tits. Fucking wanton indeed! I grab her legs and pull her to the edge of the bed. I pin her knees back and her pussy opens for me, lips glistening and juice still pooling between. I let the underside of my rub back and forth between those lips and over her clit. She's trying to reach for me to pull me into her but the way she's pinned I offer her no good grip. As the pressure from my cock concentrates on her clit I can see the spasm shudder through her. She's groaning in frustration, and it's because I know I'm going just a bit too slow to make her cum from the effort. Her pussy however, is getting wetter and wetter.

I nudge the head of my cock down between her lips and start to sink into her as a throaty, guttural moan issues forth. Her pussy feels like it's drawing me in with each stroke, and the sensation is unbelievable! She reaches up and locks her hands around the back of my neck, so I wrap my arms under her legs and lift her off the bed. Her head tilts back as I start rocking; using the momentum to drive my cock deeper and deeper inside of her. Each thrust is met with a moan that increases in pitch from the previous, building and building until she screams out and locks your body against mine, trapping my cock completely inside her as an orgasm sends her into near convulsions. I feel her grip weakening so I lower her back onto the bed, keeping my cock still inside her as I wait for her to recover. There's a tender moment as I stroke the hair away from her sweat glistening face and we smile at each other. I lean down and kiss her, our tongues meeting, relishing in the momentary respite. I pull my mouth away and with my face still close to her whisper, "We're not done yet."

I gently turn her onto her stomach; I'm still hard and nestling between her ass cheeks like a hot dog. She turns her face to the side and I start kissing her ear and cheek as I start moving my cock down to her pussy and slip inside her. I lie down on top of her, cock filling her pussy, and wrap my arms around her underneath me as I grind my hips back and forth. She's moaning again as I'm pressed against her, our bodies melding together. With my legs positioned on the outside, holding hers closed together, the extra tightness was amazing for both of us. As her ass starts grinding back against me I know that her second wind has arrived. I grab her hips and pull her back onto her knees which are now spread wide. Her head is still lowered to the bed, but that ass is stuck way up in the air and prepared for a pounding. As I grab her ass and start pumping into her I tell her to give me her hands. I grab her wrists and she grabs mine as she reaches back, and I start driving into her as hard as I can pulling her back towards me with every thrust. Her back arches, and her head flies back as the first of her orgasms hits. I have never seen her cum like this; a long chain of small explosions leading up to one huge flood of shaking, moaning, and thrashing! She goes limp on me so I lower her to the bed, planting kisses along her rapidly rising and falling back, as she struggles to catch her breath.

She pulls me down onto the bed next to her and rolls me onto my back. I'm exhausted but still hard, and in dire need of releasing my seed. She gets down and kneels on the floor beside the bed, kissing my thighs as she grips my wet cock in her hands. I feel her mouth close over the head of my cock, her tongue dancing underneath it. Her mouth is warm and soft, her hands slick and tight, my cock imprisoned in such glorious embrace! She's moving faster, knowing I'm close by what must be a steady trickle of pre-cum by now. I'm breathing heavily as I feel my balls tighten, and one of her hands slides down to cup and gently massage them, her fingers also rubbing the sensitive area of my taint. She's moaning now as she sucks and strokes harder; willing my load forward rather than coaxing. I can hold back no longer and release the breath I'd been holding as cum floods out through my cock to fill her mouth. Her cheeks bulge and a little drips out from the corners of her mouth, but my beautiful, greedy, slut will waste not another drop. She swallows and continues sucking me, more and more gently as the shudders of my orgasm subside. She sits back and sighs, wiping her mouth and smiling before rising to lay next to me, head on my chest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Queen in the Streets

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds