• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Temptation Dice

Temptation Dice

Josie didn't trust the way Marina was looking at her. She had that crafty, playful look in her eyes that told Josie that the next hour was definitely going to end with Josie flat on her back between Marina's thighs; everything else was just a question of how they got there. And of course that was exactly the kind of terrible, awful, horrible fate that Josie struggled so hard to avoid every time. And yet every time she failed. How strange that was.

"What is it?" she said in a resigned tone, setting her book down and giving Marina her full attention. Which was far from unpleasant-Marina had one of those bodies that drew the eyes without her even trying. She had the most beautiful curves-soft, lush, and wide in all the right places to make a woman's mouth water. And her dark eyes, set in an olive complexion that showed her Mediterranean heritage perfectly, always seemed to glitter like polished onyx. Josie could stare into those eyes for hours. Sometimes she did.

"What's what?" Marina said, giving Josie her best innocent face. It wasn't very good, but then again, Marina wasn't very innocent. When Josie's parents told her that everything would change when she got to college, she suspected that this wasn't exactly what they meant...but it wasn't like Josie was complaining. Usually because her mouth was too full to talk.

But it was always more fun to make Marina work for it. "What do you want?" Josie asked, her voice mock stern. "And don't tell me it's nothing. You've been staring at me for the last fifteen minutes now, and I'm pretty sure I caught you licking your lips when you thought I wasn't looking." It was really more like a half-hour, but Josie always liked to at least pretend she was studying too hard to notice Marina noticing her. It was a lot more fun to be seduced when you could at least make a claim at being the angelic one.

"Oh, really it's-" Marina started, before realizing that Josie had already outflanked her first conversational gambit. "Well, I was just thinking that you might want to play a little game with me. Something fun, easy to learn, even kind of educational."

"Educational?" Josie said, arching one eyebrow. It was one of her best tricks. She was pretty sure Marina said unbelievable things just to watch her do it.

"Sure!" Marina said, leaning forward in her chair. "It teaches basic math skills, probability..." She held up a pair of translucent red dice and said, "You'll learn a lot, I promise."

"You want me to play craps with you." Josie tried very hard to keep her mouth in a frown, and not let it quirk up at the corners. It would not do at this point to burst into giggles at her roommate's transparent excitement. "You know I'm even more broke than you are, right?"

Marina replied, "Well, that's no problem!" She rolled the dice in her fingers, holding them up a little to let the light catch them. The gesture looked casual, but Josie was far too familiar with Marina's little ways of drawing her attention to ordinary objects that looked very pretty when the light sparkled through them to miss the implications. "We can come up with some other stakes to play for, if you don't want to play for money."

Josie realized she'd walked right into that one, but she blamed it on the dice. She always felt like her IQ dropped about twenty points when Marina held up something bright and shiny for her to look at. She still couldn't quite believe how easy it was to be hypnotized-she always thought that stuff only happened on television until the evening her roommate responded to her derisive comments about Patrick Jane by mentioning that she did hypnosis all the time. Josie squirmed at the memory. That was an...instructional evening.

Josie realized that she'd actually been sitting there staring at the dice for a solid minute without answering, and her brain lurched into action. "Um, like what?" she said, all too aware that Marina was eyeing her like a starving woman looks at a steak dinner.

"Well," Marina said, still playing with the dice in her hand, "I was thinking we could make a little wager with these shiny, sparkly dice. Just something kind of fun, maybe a little silly. But I think you'll find the idea very attractive after you listen to my words and let yourself think about what I'm saying. I think that once you let it all sink in, you'll find yourself nodding along in perfect agreement. Don't you?"

Josie caught her head bobbing up and down, instinctively, and she blinked a few times to clear her mind. "Let's hear what it is, first," she said, aware that her voice sounded just a tiny bit slurred. She thanked her lucky stars that Marina was only mischievous-the way that voice wrapped around her clit and tugged made it really hard to say no at a time like this.

"It's very simple," Marina said, her eyes gleaming with excitement as the trap closed. "You give my pretty, glittery dice a roll and see how they come up. On a seven or an eleven, you feel a wave of pleasure washing through your whole body, getting more intense every single time. If it's any other number, you feel yourself getting more and more drowsy and obedient until you stop thinking and go completely into my hypnotic power." She laughed. Josie tried not to notice how sinister that laugh was. "It's win-win!"

Josie had to admit, it did sound like a win-win situation. But she was also pretty sure that 'had to admit' wasn't entirely a figure of speech when she was feeling like this. She felt like she should clarify the situation at least a little, here. Just to make sure that Marina didn't take advantage of her. More than usual. Take more advantage than usual. Josie blinked hard again, trying to shake the feeling like her thoughts were getting stuck together.

"So wait," Josie said, enunciating her words a little too carefully. "You said if I roll any of the bad numbers, I'll start slipping into a trance." She emphasized 'start', just to keep her subconscious from getting any sneaky ideas. "How many times can I roll the bad numbers before going under, and how long will I stay hypnotized once I drop?"

Marina smiled the cheerful grin of a salesperson who has gotten into the house and was now discussing the payment plan for the encyclopedia volumes. "Well, that does depend on how much you want to resist," she said. "But I would imagine you could probably roll those bad numbers...six times? Maybe seven if you're really determined not to fall into my deep, irresistible hypnotic power?" Josie really hoped Marina didn't notice her eyelids flutter when she heard the words 'deep' and 'irresistible'. It was a faint hope.

"And of course, I'll give you your mind back just as soon as you need it back." Josie knew what that meant. If she rolled those bones badly, she wasn't waking up until their Sunday night study session. Marina had a habit of keeping Josie under until she was sexually sated. This wouldn't be so much of a problem if she didn't also have a habit of getting turned on by seeing Josie in trance.

Part of Josie wanted to agree to the deal as it stood. But that was the part that was still looking at the dice and thinking about how pretty they were. How shiny. How beautiful it was to stare at them and lose track of her surroundings...

She shook her head a little to clear it. "Condition," she said, holding up her index finger in the air as if to politely interrupt her descent into trance. "I can stop any time I want before going under, and if I do I wake up completely and you don't try anything sneaky to trigger me for the rest of the weekend."

Marina looked entirely too happy to accept those terms. "Done. Stronger pleasure every time you win, deeper trance every time you lose, and you can walk away whenever you feel like it. I promise." She held out the dice. Josie stared at them for a surprisingly long time before figuring out what she was supposed to do with them.

She knelt down on the floor at the edge of the little pink throw rug they'd put down over the hardwood floor, and cupped the dice in her outstretched hands. Her palms felt more than a little sweaty, and she blew on them to evaporate a little of the moisture. And not, she told herself, for luck. The luck came with the second breath. Then, with a little flick of her wrist, Josie rolled the dice.

Six. Josie suddenly gained a new and deeply personal understanding of why the game was called 'craps'-as her eyes fluttered hard staring at the pips on the dice, all she could think to herself was, 'Oh, crap.' She only imagined she was foggy before; compared to the sudden wave of exhaustion that washed through her, just listening to Marina talk had been like drinking Red Bull. She thought about tapping out right then and there.

But Marina had already scooped up the dice and returned them to her hand, pressing Josie's fingers around them with a little wink. "First time unlucky," she said, her breath warm against Josie's cheek. "You're bound to get on a hot streak soon. And then just think of all that pleasure, Josie. You know how good I can make you feel with just my voice when you're in a trance. You know how responsive your body gets to my commands. Just imagine how good it's going to feel when you see those numbers and the tide of pure bliss flows into you. And over you. And through you."

Josie let out a long, slow, shuddering breath. She suddenly didn't trust herself to speak-her throat felt thick with arousal, and she knew that her voice would tremble like a sapling on a windy day if she tried to respond to Marina's teasing insinuations. The problem was, she did know exactly how good Marina could make her feel when she was hypnotized. She was almost as tempted by the possibility of losing as winning right now. Sure, she had other things she was meaning to get to, things that seemed suddenly very unimportant and easy to put off, but...but...

Josie's hand reacted before her brain. She threw the dice again.

They skittered across the floor and bounced off the wall before coming to rest. A six and a...four. Josie's breath went out in a heavy whoosh again as she swayed in place, forcing her eyes to remain open with an act of pure willpower. "Oof!" Marina said, her voice dripping with mock sympathy. "Guess it's not your lucky day, huh?" Josie watched her scramble across the floor to scoop up the dice again, retrieving them to plop them right back into Josie's outstretched hand. "Don't worry, sweetie. I have a feeling you'll be getting lucky real soon."

Josie felt like she couldn't stop her body from gently tilting from side to side, swaying like a human metronome or a snake charmer. Or a snake charmed. She felt the tendrils of trance wrapping around her mind like wisps of cobweb; every time she tugged at one, another two or three stuck to her thoughts. She tried to tell herself she could walk away right now, just get up and go do something else and she'd snap out of it all instantly.

"But think of all that pleasure," Marina whispered in Josie's ear, clearly noticing her hesitation. "Think of all that unbound desire just waiting for you. It's going to feel so good, Josie. Just like all those times I hypnotized you and triggered you to orgasm after sweet, sensual orgasm. You can have that, sweetheart. All you need to do is roll for it. All you need to do is let those heavy dice fall out of your hand and take a chance on pure, delirious bliss..."

Josie whimpered. Her hand shook as she remembered slipping away into trance after sexy trance for Marina, feeling Marina's fingers stimulate her pussy until she was so sensitive that Marina barely needed a touch to make her cum. Then a breath. Then the word that breath carried. Until Josie came and came and came. It was so easy. So easy to feel so good. She let the dice bounce across the floor without even trying and watched them fall with mesmerized intensity.

Josie shuddered in ecstasy as she saw a three and a four looking back at her. Her clit tingled and throbbed with pleasure, and she felt her panties growing wet as the sudden flood of arousal soaked through them in moments. "There's my lucky girl," Marina purred, watching Josie's nipples stiffen under her thin shirt. "Doesn't that feel so good?" she asked.

"G-guh-good," Josie repeated, her eyes going unfocused for a moment as the wave of bliss washed through her. It wasn't quite an orgasm yet, but it was startlingly close. She felt like her whole body was one big erogenous zone, primed for arousal by Marina's enticements. She noticed absently that she felt just as spacey as before, maybe even a little moreso, but that didn't surprise her. It was Marina's pleasure trigger, after all, and Marina loved to pleasure her while she drifted in trance and so it seemed only natural that the pleasure would tug her even deeper into a warm haze of bliss. She spotted the trap, then, but it was far too late to escape it. She scooped up the dice and rolled again.

A four and a five. It took Josie way too long to add that together and realize she lost again. Her head dipped forward on her shoulders as she stared at the dice, and it was astonishingly difficult to lift it again. Her body still felt the after-effects of the intense pleasure of a few moments ago, and that only seemed to combine with the trance to create an irresistible undertow that threatened to drag her mind under. Six, she told herself. Marina told her six, maybe even seven. She could still roll badly another time or two and walk away.

"Of course you can," Marina said, picking up the dice again. Josie couldn't remember whether she'd said the words out loud without realizing it, or whether her thoughts were just a reflection of something Marina was saying in her ear and she didn't notice. "You've got all the time in the world to get hot, sweetheart. And you want to get hot, don't you?" She leaned in close to hand the dice back to Josie, brushing her heavy breasts against Josie's arm.

"Hot," Josie moaned. She knew that she was just repeating Marina's words back to her a lot now, but it seemed so hard to think of something to say. It was so much easier just to echo Marina's voice with her own. It was so much easier than thinking. Josie's fingers absently crept between her legs as she rolled again.

She almost thought she lost at first. One die came down a six, but Josie's vision was blurring into doubles and triples and she felt her brain beginning to lurch into deeper obedience until the single pip resolved itself. Then her brain lurched even harder as she came.

"Nnnnnh!" Josie squealed, the understanding and the orgasm hitting her without any chance at all to brace herself. One moment she was looking at the dice, the next all she could see was a wine-red fog as her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy clenched hard around a phantom cock. She felt a liquid gush between her legs as she squirted, the pleasure so intense she practically saw stars. It was so powerful. So inexorable. She knew that Marina had primed her to feel it, all those whispers and teasing glances leaving Josie dizzy with bliss before she even rolled the dice, but knowing it was a trigger didn't make it any less intense. She shook under the force of the orgasm for what felt like minutes, only coming back to herself when she felt Marina place the dice in her hand.

"It can happen again," Marina said. Josie threw the dice without a second's thought.

"Fuuuhhhhh..." A three and a four. Josie squeezed her legs together and threw her head back as the pleasure hit. It was even stronger than the last time, a white-hot tingling that narrowed all of Josie's world down to her throbbing clit. She heard herself making noises, guttural grunts and moans that didn't even come close to translating into words. It all felt impossibly dim and hazy. Only the pleasure mattered. She could feel her juices soaking into the crotch of her jeans, making a wet spot that she knew Marina couldn't help seeing. She didn't care. She needed to roll again.

"Good girl," Marina said as she handed Josie the dice, eagerly obliging her.

The next roll was a six, and it almost finished Josie then and there. She was already feeling so wrung out from the back to back orgasms, and it was as if her mind was looking for an excuse to crumble away into the blackness and sleep. She blinked, and one of her eyes refused to open again for a long moment. It took two or three more blinks before she could get them even back to a hooded, heavy-lidded stare. "S-still...here," she mumbled, just in case Marina had any ideas of giving her brain a little nudge down the mental staircase.

"Good!" Marina said brightly, handing her the dice. "That means you can roll again."

Josie looked down at the dice. Part of her was tempted to hand them back and wake up. She'd already had two amazing orgasms, and it would be interesting to teach Marina a little lesson about playing sneaky trance games by leaving her high and dry while Josie went and changed her clothing. But...

But she could cum like that again. Even harder. Even better. If it was a choice between two temptations, Josie couldn't help picking the one that gave her the best orgasms of her life. She threw the dice again, watching them spin and dance through eyes bleary and thick with trance.

"Boxcars," Marina said, as they came to rest. "Hard luck. Still, you were doing really well there for a while, and I'm sure you can take another bad roll, right?" She looked at Josie. Josie didn't look back at her. Josie looked at the dice with a thousand-yard stare, her eyes glassy and unfocused. Her breath was coming in slow, lazy sighs. Her hands were limp at her side. Marina recognized that look.

Marina picked up the dice and placed them in Josie's unresisting hand. "Roll again, pretty girl," she whispered, knowing that Josie was hearing without listening.

Josie rolled. She watched the dice come to a stop. Through a thick fog, she read the numbers. Five and...and...her eyes slipped shut before she could see what was on the second die. She struggled to open them, knowing that a two or a six meant she could cum again. Knowing that any other result meant slipping away into Marina's inexorable hypnotic power. A five and a...a...

Marina leaned in and cradled Josie's head to her soft breasts. "Does it really even matter anymore, sweet?" she asked. Josie sighed softly, her mind too hazy to resist Marina's gentle touches. She tried one last time to look at the dice, her eyes flickering open for a bare instant only to see Marina's nipple tenting her shirt...it was no good. She would never know for sure. Her brain resolved the conflict the only way it could, and Josie had one more impossibly powerful orgasm as her mind slipped away into deep hypnosis.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Temptation Dice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds