• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Camila's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

Camila's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

Camila had a huge day ahead of her. She was in the last two weeks of her internship and her supervisor was coming down that day to review how will she had been doing. A letter of recommendation from him would surely land her a spot at her dream college. She analyzed her outfit over and over again. She was interning at a graphic design and animation company so she understood she should look both professional and creative. She wore her dark brown hair with violet and blue streaks in two buns on top of her head. She wore black lipstick, pink eye shadow and round eye glasses. Her white blouse was tucked into a long brown skirt. She has a lean but fit frame and a light caramel color skin tone.

"I'm leaving now, mom."

"Come straight home, Camila. I have friends from the church coming at 5:30 and they want to talk to you about applying to the Catholic school."

"Yes ma'am. Love you."

She had absolutely no interest in going to Catholic school, but her mother had raised her with hopes that she would devote her life to god. Camila had been lying to her mom and told her she had been volunteering at a Catholic youth program.

She had never had a boyfriend or went to a party. In fact she had to be home by 8pm every night. Her mom thought that sheltering her would let her remain a faithful child of god. However, there are some things out of any parent's control.

It was 3pm and Camila had been putting the finishing touches on her portfolio when supervisor Landon walked in. He took a seat in the manager's office and began calling off each intern.

An hour and a half passed and it was closing time. Camila hadn't been called and she noticed Landon was already packing his things. "Wait!" she called as she ran over to him.

"Yes? Who are you?"

"I'm Camila; one of the interns."

"Ohh yes. You're one of the last three I couldn't get to."

"Sir, I really would like it if you took a look at my portfolio today."

"No can do. I'm off the clock and the office is closed."

"Sir, I really need you to take a lo-"

"Well it will just have to wait until next friday."

"Please? I worked really hard on this and I'm sure you are going to love it. I could really use a letter of recommendation from you and my applications are due this Saturday."

"Look, Camila, I'm sure it's great but I should really be heading out."

"I'll work extra hours for my last two weeks if you just take a look now. Please?"

Landon looked into Camila's eyes and sighed. Feeling bad for her, he finally cracked. "Alright let's see what you got. Take a seat."

"Thank you! You won't be disappointed."

Landon put on his reading glasses and flipped through her portfolio. Camila had never looked at him for this long and she began to first realize how attractive he was. He was about 35 years old. He took good care of his body. His muscles showed through his dress shirt. "Hmm.." he sounded as he ran his fingers through his short beard.

"Well?" she asked nervously.

"It's good. Not the best I've seen, but I think you have potential. Just gotta try harder."

Camila sat for a few seconds in silence, not know what to make of that. "Wait, what? You don't like it?"

"I'm not saying I don't like it. It's just not too special. Your style is basic."

"So you can't write me a letter of recommendation?"

"I can but it won't be a very good one."

Camila sat in silence. Her heart sank to her stomach. "But all my peers and managers here said I was great. They said I was the best one here in fact."

"Well I just don't see it."

"Sir, please give me another chance."

"Oh no no no no no." He said while standing up and grabbing his coat. "I already stayed late for you. If you want me to look it over again you are going to have to wait two weeks."

"I can have a whole new portfolio by Friday!"

Landon was frustrated now. "Friday? What do you think makes you so special that I should just go around making exceptions for you? I'm in charge here. Not you."

"Please Mr. Landon. This isn't my best work. I know it's a lot to ask but-"

"Yeah it is. What's in it for me?"

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what?' You are asking me for something, what do I get out of it?"

"I already said I would work extra hours."

"I don't need extra labor, Camila."

"Well what do you want?"

Landon paced around the desk a bit. "How old did you say you were?"

"Eighteen, sir."

"Hm. You got a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. My parents dont let me date. Why, are you trying to set me up with your son or something?"

"Of course not. How old you think I am?"

"Then why do you ask?"

"Look, Camila. I'm a man. I have needs." She hated when men said that. "And my wife is a cheating bitch. I have to release some how and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of paying for boring old hookers."

Camila's jaw dropped. "Sir, are you asking to have sex with me?"

"You're a virgin aren't you?"

"That's none of your business!"

"If you are one, just do this for me, and I'll write you a letter of recommendation as though you were Picasso."

"I just- I don't know. This isn't right. I don't want my first time to be with my supervisor as a bribe. I'm waiting to get married."

"I'll tell you right now it's nothing to look forward to. Come on, let's just get it over with, yeah?"

Camila thought about how much she needed her letter. "Fine. What do I do?"

"Why don't you get down on your knees?"

Camila slowly kneeled down in front of Landon and waited anxiously as he undid his belt. "You ever done this before?"

"No, sir. I've never had a boyfriend."

"Perfect." Landon pulled a thick, throbbing cock out. Camila's eyes widened. She had never actually seen one before.

"Now what?"

"Hold it."

She grabbed it with both her hands.

"Now stroke it."

She began to jerk his cock with both her hands slowly. "Do I put it in my mouth or something?"

"I'm glad I didn't have to ask."

"Okay..." She opened her mouth and slowly took just the head in her mouth. "Nghouw wghat?" she muffled.

"Come on, up and down."

She began to moved her head up and down, slightly sucking on the tip of his dick. She made a man groan for the first time in her life. Although she was absolutely disgusted, it was exciting. She began to swirl her tongue in circles around his tip.

"Blouse off." he demanded.

She unbuttoned her blouse and revealed a black bra containing a perky set of tits. She continued to suck for a few minutes before he took his cock out of his mouth. Confusedly, she asked. "What, did you cum?" with drool dripping down her chin.

"Oh trust me. When I cum, you will know." he rotated her and propped her up on the desk. He began to kiss and bite on her neck while groping up and down her body.

"Is it time now?" she asked.

"Yes princess." He tugged down on her skirt a bit and she removed the rest of it, revealing a matching black underwear. His hands roamed her body as he buried his face in her breasts. His hands moved past her waist and under her panties, slipping two fingers into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh.." she gasped. "Oh my-"

He picked up the speed and began to finger her quickly. She couldn't believe how good it felt. Overcome with guilt, she tried hard not to moan, but peeps would squeak out more often as he fingered her more violently. He pushed her back to lie on the desk before she was finally on her back. After removing her bra, he slipped her panties off. Stroking his cock with one and, and using his spit to lube her pussy with the other, he proceeded to slide his cock into her virgin pussy. He rested her ankles on his shoulders and slowly pushed in and out of her pussy.

Camila dug her nails into the wooden desk and shut her eyes tight, trying not to make noise and let him know how good it felt. She was still angry, but she couldn't deny the sensations.

He arched over and sucked on her nipples, causing her to let out a long moan. Landon smirked. "Quit lying to yourself, darling, you know you like it."

She didn't respond. She just let out subtle moans and gasps.

"Right?" he asked again.

Still no response.

He struck her across the face. "Right?" he asked again, menacingly.

Camila was shocked, Her rage boiled up, but she suddenly felt overcome with sexual frustration and pleasure. Her face stung, but she felt her blood rush. It was exhilarating. "Yes sir. I love it."

"Yes you do you little slut." He wrapped his hand around her throat and went on to am her tight pussy. He slipped fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them passionately. She began to moan and gasp loudly now. Unable to hold still, one of her buns came undone. He slapped her again and this time her eyes began to water, causing her makeup to smear.

He moved back and yanked her up before turning her around and bending her over the desk. Slamming her head down on the desk, he demanded she stay still, which was met with a simple "yes, sir."

She remained bent over, wondering what would come next. Suddenly, she heard the crack of a belt and her knees wobbled as her ass began to sting. "Oh my god!" she shouted.

"Shut up." he demanded. He struck her ass again. She squealed.

Her struck her again.

And again.

And again.

After making her ass turn red, he pressed his cock against her pussy lips again and began to ravage her sweet pussy.

Her phone buzzed. She checked it and a text from her mom read "where are you?"

It was 5:32pm.

"Oh crap. Sir I need t-to-to leave. My mom is waaaiting for meee."

"You aren't going anywhere bitch."

"She is going to get maaad."

Her phone began to ring. She looked up at him. "I need to-"

"Don't be stupid" he said.

"I, uh, I.." she then picked up. "Please stop she whispered." He continued to fuck her as she spoke.

"Hello?"

"Camila? Where are you! The guests are here?"

"I'm s-soorry mom. I got a little caught up at the, uh, the uhmmmmmm, the youth grou-group. Yeah. One of the kids did something baaad and I need to stay and tell his mooooom."

"Well hurry home! And stop slurring your words; it isn't lady like." She hung up.

She hated when people said that.

Just like that, she embraced the moment. She began to shake her ass up and down on his cock, meeting his thrusts with her own. "I'm gonna earn that letter Mr. Landon. I promise. I'm sorry I made you stay late, sir. Does this help you forgive me?"

"Well I can't forgive you just yet."

"Punish me then."

He pressed her head against the desk again. Scraping his nails down her back, he shoved his fingers in her mouth again and yanked on her hair. Each thrust caused her pussy to tighten.

"Sir, please let me make it up to you." she said as she slowly stood up straight to turn around. She took his cock in her hand and slowly kneeled before him. She began to suck his cock passionately. Landon held her head with and began to fuck her mouth as she drolled down her chin and onto his balls.

Landon pulled her up and sit back in the nearby chair. Pulling her toward him, she sat on his cock, facing away from him, and began to bounce up and down on it. Landon groped her breasts and squeezed her ass tight as she maneuvered so well. "I think I'm cumming sir. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is."

"Will you cum too."

"I think I'm about to."

"I want it inside me. I will buy one of those pill things. Do it p-please."

He squeezed her waist between his arms and rammed up into her pussy as she moaned for him. "Yes, yes, yes, Oh daddy yes. Oh yes! Oh my god yes!"

Her pussy pulsed and throbbed, causing Landon to lose control and he too began to cum. Thick cords of cum erupted from his cock and rushed her soaking pussy. Camila's eyes rolled into the back of her head. After he finished, She slowly rose a bit and cum began to drip out of her pussy on to his lap. She kneeled and licked it off his leg before sucking what was left from his cock. "Tasty." Was the last thing she said to him before getting dressed and leaving.

The next day she found a sealed letter of recommendation on her desk.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Camila's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds