• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Walk on the Hills

A Walk on the Hills

My wife and I have recently both bought fitbits and we are obsessed with getting our steps in. As a result we are going on a long walk over the Lickeys and Waseley hills every Sunday afternoon.

One day she was talking about how one of her friends got flashed not long ago while walking on the hills. Her friend was mortified but my wife told me how she would find it funny and actually kind of a turn on. I decided right there and then to see how much of a turn on this would be for her.

I placed an advert on a swinging site to have someone flash for us without her knowing. I should make it clear, she has no idea about this site or that I am a regular cock fiend. A guy with a nice big cock answered my advert and we arranged to meet the very next weekend.

There is a certain point on our walk where we both go into a secluded area to relieve ourselves, a long walk with lots of water means when you've got to go, you've got to go. A few weeks ago we also used it to relieve ourselves sexually too. I figured this would be the best place to meet.

After an hour of walking we got to our point and went inside for our usual pee. As my wife was crouched peeing, facing away from the entrance, the guy came in. She turned around to find a big thick veiny hard on pointing at her. At this point I was unsure what would happen. She jumped back looking very shocked, he smiled and waggled his cock. She looked at me, I was acting as shocked as her. She said "what shall I do?"

I replied "I don't know, touch it?"

Tentatively she walked towards him and took his cock in her hands. She grabbed it firmly and stroked it a couple of times, she seemed amazed to have another cock in her hands after 13 years of only mine.

She pulled the foreskin back to reveal his huge shiny bell end and used the tip of her finger to rub the drop of precum off his pee-slit all over his bell end.

Once she was used to having this strange cock in her hand she started to wank it. She was mesmerised by it.

After a while I cleared my throat and she remembered I was there too. She looked up to see me stood cock in hand wanking over the site in front of me. She beckoned me over and before long she had a cock in either hand, wanking them slowly. After a minute or so, I said "why don't you get a closer look?"

She crouched down so that our cocks were in her eye line. We moved closer together so that our cocks accidentally touched. She liked the look of this so started wanking them and rubbing the bell ends together. As she did this she moved her head closer and stuck out her tongue. Now she was rubbing our bell ends together while licking them both.

The other guy in the meantime had reached down to reveal her huge breasts and was rolling her nipple between his fingers. She started taking our cocks into her mouth one at a time as she continued to wank the other one and rub it on her tits.

As she sucked on his cock I pulled mine away from her hand and lowered my face to her tits, sucking on her nipple. As I did this she started rubbing his cock on the other nipple. I stopped sucking her tits and French kissed her deeply. She stopped kissing me and took his cock back in her mouth. I carried on kissing her cheek and neck.

I figured it was now or never to show her my bi side. I kissed up her neck, over her cheek and reached the edge of her lips as his cock slid in and out. I reached up to caress his balls and put my tongue on his shaft as it went in and out. Shocked, my wife pulled the cock out and looked at me confused. I smiled at her, gave her a wink and then stuck my tongue on the bell end that was now pointing right at my face.

She wasn't sure about what she was seeing but as she watched me lick it she moved in closer and her tongue joined mine fighting to encircle his bulbous head.

For a while we took it in turns sucking his cock before he said, "I'm ready to fuck." No sooner had he said it than we were all stood naked except for our socks and trainers. My wife was rubbing her pussy and bent over a nearby tree branch. "Put it in my pussy" she said.

"No, I want to fuck that big arse of yours," he replied. She seemed shocked by this but even so she reached back to pull her big round cheeks apart to reveal her tight, pink, hairy asshole. He ordered me to get her ready. I bent down spat on my finger and slowly inserted it in her hole. Surprisingly she pushed back. "Not with your finger, use your tongue!" He demanded.

I didn't need much encouragement before my face was buried deep between those big cheeks. It is something that I have always wanted to do but never had the courage to try. If the way she was moaning and backing up to me was anything to go by, I should have tried it sooner. Started licking her puckered ring, circling it before pointing my tongue and probing it as deep as I could. I was so horny, all the time, the other guy was stood wanking beside me and rubbing my arse with his spare hand.

Soon enough he was trying to force his cock past my cheek towards my wife's tight hole. I moved my head but kept it near to watch the action unfold. He spat on his cock, smeared the saliva over his bell end and then rubbed it against her button hole, glistening from my tonguing. He pushed firmly and my wife tensed up and let out a gasp. His head squeezed inside. "Get it out" she yelped. He pulled out and she suddenly relaxed. She took a few deep breaths and the said "Try it again!"

He spat on his cock again and pushed my face back into her ass. My tongue went in much easier this time after her brief taste of cock. He pulled me away and then went in for another try. This time not so forceful, he slowly eased his bell end into her hole. Once in, he left it still for a moment before taking it completely out again. He did this a few times and she really relaxed into it, pushing back on the last couple of inserts.

Just as he was about to pull out again she looked over her shoulder and growled "fuck me!" He didn't need any more incentive and he slid it in balls deep. She gasped and tried to pull off but the branch in front of her wouldn't let her. He held it in place for about a minute and then pulled all the way out again. He repeated this just as he had with the head. Before long she pushing back and his cock was sliding in and out easily while she was emitting some deep throaty moans.

As his cock slid in and out I moved my head closer, caressing his balls and licking his shaft as it went in and out. The more it went on the browner his cock was, she had not been fucked like this before and had not expected it either so no preparations had been made, such as a douche. Soon he was fucking her hard and fast, every minute or so he would pull out so as not to cum too soon. I took each of these opportunities to give his cock a quick suck. The taste of my wife's ass and shit mixed with his cock almost had me cumming without even touching myself.

She suddenly got a cramp in her leg and had to stop. We covered the floor with our clothes and he lay on it with his smeared cock sticking up like a flag pole. She lowered herself onto it in a cowgirl position. This was where she showed how much she was enjoying her first ass fuck as she bounced up and down with abandon.

All of a sudden she tensed up and writhed. I could tell she was having the most intense orgasm. She suddenly jumped off as she had cramp again. "Whoa, where are you going? I'm not finished" he said.

"I am for a while," she said in pain. "What about him?", she pointed at me. "He likes sucking it, what about fucking it?" She didn't know that I loved getting fucked so I acted shocked and worried.

"Me?" I said, "You want me to fuck him?"

"Well I did it and you've shown me what a cock sucker you are!" I knelt down to put my head near his crotch. I lowered my head towards it, her orgasm must have made her bowels looser because there was more stains than ever on his cock. I licked the head and then lowered my head to deep throat it. The bitter taste made me gag a bit but also made me so horny to be sucking my wife's shit off this stranger's cock.

I couldn't resist any more so I climbed on to the same position that she was recently in. I had left a lot of my wife residue on his cock to act as lube. I looked in my wife's lust filled eyes as I lowered myself onto his big thick cock. It went in much easier than it had hers. I slowly rode it up and down before speeding up.

He said "I won't cum like this, get off and bend over!" I did as I was told. On hands and knees with my gaping asshole in the air. He fucked me with no mercy, it hurt so good! Soon he was yelling "I'm going to cum!" I jumped forward and turned round to use my mouth on his cock, tasting both myself and my wife this time.

"Let me cum on your ass," He yelled at my wife. She bent over the branch from earlier and spread her cheeks to reveal her red raw sphincter. He jumped up, ran over to her and just made it to spray all over her asshole and cheeks. As his last gasps rang out he thrust his cock deep in her ass one last time. Before pulling out limp.

"Clean me off," he told us. We both did as we were told using our tongues and mouths in unison to make sure he left squeaky clean. As he got dressed I cleaned his spunk from my wife's ass and made sure her butthole was clean.

When we got up to get dressed, he had already gone. We got ourselves dressed without talking and then continued our walk as if nothing had happened.

That night we fucked like we never have before. Although she was too sore to try it again that night, she promised me that soon I would get my chance to fuck her ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Walk on the Hills

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds