• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Christmas Cocksucking

Christmas Cocksucking

It was night now, and Jeremy and Brad were in the car, driving up to the party. Every at Christmas Jeremy's family would hold a party and all the family and friends would go up to their winter cabin to eat drink and have a good time. Jeremy and Brad had been going out for about two years now, but Jeremy's family didn't know he was gay.

Jeremy was about 5'10 and had long dirty fair hair and dark blue eyes. He would work out regularly and was quite tanned. Brad was about 6' he worked out with Jeremy; he had short light brown hair with green eyes. Jeremy's family just thought they were good friends and didn't think anything more of it.

But tonight would be the night when Jeremy would announce that he had and was seeing Brad for the past two years and that he was gay. Jeremy didn't know how his family would react. They were nearing the cabin now. Snow had just fallen, leaving a white blanket over the road and mountains near-by.

The party was just starting to build up and there were a few cars outside the cabin when Jeremy and Brad arrived. They parked the car and walked into the lodge. There were about twenty people in there at the moment. And they greeted them both when they entered.

The log cabin was big, there were two floors. From the ground floor you could see the magnificent sky-light and there was a balcony which ran all the way around the room, and through the balcony would lead to the bedrooms, bathrooms etc.

"It's nice to see you son, and you too Brad," said Jeremy's dad when he shook Jeremy's and Brad's hand.

"Thanks sir," Replied Brad.

"Now you know you don't have to call me sir, call me Hank,"

"Sure... Hank," and then they walked over to one of multiple tables with food laid upon them. About an hour or so later the party was full and Jeremy was drinking hardy to build up the courage to tell everyone that he was gay. Hank got up to make his usual Christmas speech, thanking the friends and family for coming and thanking his wife for the food etc.

After about three hours of the party, everyone was having a good time, and Jeremy thought this was the best time to tell everyone. So he got up to where his dad had made the speech and stood there until the room had stood silent and everyone was watching him.

"Hi everyone," He took a big gulp and looked at Brad who stood at the front smiling in a sympathetic way, urging him to get it over and done with, "I just want to thank everyone for coming, but I have something else I want to tell you all," He was starting to sweat and gulped again, "Me and brad have been friends for about five years now, in fact it was in this party this party that we met," He gave a nervous sort of laugh and gulped again, "Well for the past two years me and brad have been living together, and for the past two years we've also being seeing each other." He looked around and everyone was still silent and looking from one person to the next.

Then his dad said, "Get out," and then Brad jumped onto the platform and held Jeremy's hand, "Get out now!" he shouted.

But then Brad shouted back, "Why?"

"Why? Why! Because I don't allow queers on my property, now get out!"

"No, Hank, calm down," said his wife, "Don't, he's your so---"

"I don't have a son Marissa! Now I won't tell you again," and with that Jeremy and Brad, hand in hand, left the cabin.

They were in the drive-way, kissing on the bonnet of the car when Marissa came running out, "Don't go Jeremy, Your father-"

"My father doesn't want anything to do with me."

"That's not true, he's just mad, once he's calmed down, he'll change his mind,"

"Mom, he wont, I know he won't."

"Well then, I'll speak to you tomorrow, bye son" and she kissed him on the cheek, then kissed Brad on the cheek and they got into the car and drove off.

About halfway down the road Jeremy started to sniffle and Brad could tell he was crying, trying to hide it from Brad. "Let me drive," said Brad and they kissed and changed seats.

They got back to their house and it had just begun to snow. The sat on the sofa, Brad started a fire. Once the fire was lit and was crackling Brad said, "close your eye's Jer'." And Jeremy closed his eyes and put his head back. Then Brad unzipped Jeremy's trousers and pull his boxers down to his ankles. Then Brad started to lick Jeremy's cock gently while caressing his balls. The Jeremy started to suck Jer's 8 inch cock all they way down while Jeremy moaned softly. Then Jeremy brought his hands to Brad's head and started to push up and down and then moaned more violently as Brad deep throated his length time and time again. Then he shot his load in Brad's mouth, once his cum had been drained Brad stood up wearily and went over to Jeremy, cum still in his mouth, and kissed him and let the cum swirl around their mouths until it was gone.

"Pull over, let me do all the work" Whispered Brad, and then Jeremy took off his trousers, jumper and boxers and lay, fully nude and flat, beside the fireplace. Then Brad took off his clothes to reveal his toned body, crackling in the light of the fire place, he then started to massage his cock until it was dripping with pre cum and was full y erect to it's 9" maximum. Then he started to lick Jeremy's ass and put a moist finger up his hole, then two fingers, then three and then took them out and put some lube around the hole and the tip of Brad's cock.

Brad then plunged in slowly and softly while Jeremy moaned in pain and pleasure, then Brad fucked Jer's tight ass harder and faster until the sound of Brad's Balls smacking Jeremy's ass echoed all through the empty house. Then Bard started to moan hoarsely and loudly, "Shit Jer, I'm gonna cum in your tight ass boy," then he moaned so loudly, that birds outside flew off in alarm, and came inside Jeremy and then Jeremy whined too as the cum spurted out from his hole, due to the force.

The Jeremy felt Brad's tongue deep inside his ass hole, licking all the cum he could out of his ass. Then he stood up and Jeremy rolled over and Brad sat on his hard cock and started to bounce up and down on it, while kissing Jeremy, They continued fucking and sucking all through the night until the early sun came up and birds started to sing their birdsong. Then Brad and Jeremy went off upstairs to take a shower together to wash their cum off themselves.

From then to Christmas day they hadn't heard anything from Hank until a knock at the door came at about 10.30 in the morning while thy were opening their presents. Brad got up and walked to the door and Jeremy was too busy feeling the dildo he was given by Brad when a voice said:

"Hi Brad, could I come in,"

"Yeah, sure," and in walked Hank, Jeremy had been playing with the dildo in his hands when Hank appeared, and quickly tried to hide it under a piece of rapping paper.

"Hello son," said Hank and Jeremy stood up.

"Hi dad,"

"Look son, I just want to say sorry for what happened on the night of the party, I just want to apologize and ask you back into the family," at this stage Brad had been in kitchen making tea for everyone. "But if you're going to come back into the family you have to leave Brad."

"What? I'm not leaving Brad just to come back into your family,"

"Well it's either Him or us Jer',"

"Well then I choose him, he loves more than you ever did!"

"Come, on, think about it,"

"I have thought about and I want to be with Brad! Now if that's all you've got to say to me then you can go!" then Brad walked in as Hank stood up.

"Leaving already Hank?"

"Yeah, he's leaving and he's never coming back!"

"Why?"

"Cause he's asking me to choose between you or them, now go dad, you're not welcome here!" and then Hank turned on his heel and marched off out the door. The Brad and Jeremy kissed and sat down to opening the rest of their presents.

Later that night they were in bed, trying out their new toys and fucking each other all night long...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Christmas Cocksucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds