• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Licentious Confession

A Licentious Confession

~ A Licentious Confession ~

Role Play by Sari Shepard

Purpose: This fantasy conversation is designed to turn up the heat through a sexual admission. Like so many things in life, the more you put into it, the more you'll get out. Be warned—it's not for the modest. Read it through a few times to get familiar with the script. Most important of all, you should put yourself into the characters—their age and personalities are whatever you make them. Make it your own and enjoy.

Setup: The excitement has feigned for Ben and Desiree. They were married at eighteen years old. Neither one ever cheated on the another, but they always wondered what it would be like to be with someone else. Their nagging curiosity has brought them to an accord—they would find each other a partner for a quick, non-romantic sexual interlude. Afterward, they would tell each other of their separate encounters. It took some time, but they finally managed to organize the whole thing. Their agreement made clear it would be nothing but a tawdry sexual romp. There would be no kissing or hugging. Desiree didn't break their contract, but she did find a heck of a loophole.

Participants: Ben and Desiree. They are who you make them.

Costumes and props: No props are needed. Desiree should be dressed sexy, but her hair and clothes should be a bit messy¬—perhaps a stain or a run (or both) in her stocking.

Safe words: It's up to you.

Scene: In the living room. Ben is sitting on the sofa channel-surfing as Desiree opens the door and comes in with her clothes disheveled and her hair pinned hastily in place. Ben clicks off the television and jumps to his feet to greet her at the door.

BEN: "Hey, you're um...home a bit later than I thought you'd be."

DESIREE: (Gives a shy smile). "I stuck to the plan...like we agreed." (Glances quickly around room). "Looks like the night ended on time for you."

BEN: (Slumps his shoulders and sighs). "It never got started."

DESIREE: "Sandra didn't show?" (Reaches for his hand). "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Were you here alone?"

BEN: (Nods his head). "She sent me a text...told me she was sorry." (Walks back to sofa and sits).

DESIREE: (Follows Ben and sits beside him). "Why didn't you call me? I would have called it off with Marcus."

BEN: (Frustrated tone). "I didn't want you to. It was too hard to set this all up." (Sits back and folds arms). "This wouldn't have happened if we did it the way I wanted."

DESIREE: "Come on, babe! You wanted us all to be in one place. It would have been...I dunno...confusing. And besides, Sandra still wouldn't have shown. You should have just called me. We could have rescheduled, babe. Marcus would have understood, and you know I would."

BEN: (Deep breath and sigh). "I know, Dez. I know you'd have called it off. But dammit, we talked about it for a year before we actually set it up." (Looks into her eyes). "You told me you needed to try someone else...that we both needed to...so we could know what it was like. It hurt at first, but once we started planning it, I saw your point. I wasn't gonna call you up crying because friggin' Sandra blew it off."

DESIREE: (Lowers head, looking at floor). "That's sweet of you."

BEN: "So, you uh, ready to tell me about it?"

DESIREE: (In a whiney tone). "I don't know...I don't feel right knowing Sandra didn't—"

BEN: (Emphatically). "You have to, Dez! That was the whole point of it! It's the main reason I agreed. I couldn't take knowing it happened and having to-to...imagine it. That'd drive me crazy!"

DESIREE: (Draws in a deep breath and shims nervously, grabbing Ben's hand). "On one condition...you have to give Sandra another chance...or-or let me find someone else. You have to promise you will. I don't wanna be the only one who strayed...permission or not. Promise me, babe."

BEN: (Nodding). "You don't have to talk me into it, Dez. I was looking forward to it." (Pauses). "Now tell me about what happened with you and Marcus."

DESIREE: "Let me say right off the bat...I know you're the one I love. Marcus was a load of...he was...interesting, but not gentle and loving like you."

BEN: "First things first. I gotta know about...you know...was he—?"

DESIREE: (Giggles). "Let's just say he wouldn't be embarrassed in a locker room." (Looks away, fidgeting).

BEN: "What's wrong, Dez? He understood the rules, right? He-he didn't try kissing you, did he?"

DESIREE: (Shakes her head). "Just sex...like we agreed."

BEN: "So what's wrong? Something else happened...what was it?"

DESIREE: "Kiss me, Ben." (They share a kiss, then Desiree peers into his eyes, but can't help blinking).

BEN: "You're scaring me, Dez. Tell me what happened."

DESIREE: (Sighs). "We had just started. Marcus was sitting on the sofa and I was...you know...kneeling. I had him in my mouth. (Closes eyes and confesses), "His friend came over. He just walked right in...some guy named Emmet."

BEN: "Damn hon. I'm sorry. You must have been embarrassed."

DESIREE: "Of course I was. I guess Marcus forgot to lock the door."

BEN: "Were you able to get things started again after he left?"

DESIREE: (Looks down and admits), "He didn't leave."

BEN: (Jolts in place). "Oh, shit, Dez!"

DESIREE: "Don't be angry, Ben, please! I was, you know...sucking on Marcus when he walked in. I was naked...on my knees. I was finally doing what I waited all this time to do. I felt charged and free, and then the door just opened and there was a guy standing there. I wasn't gonna just get dressed and leave. Do you want me to tell you any more or not?"

BEN: "I'm sorry. It just surprised me. I guess I can't blame you. Did you enjoy...you know...two guys at once?"

DESIREE: "Not at first...well...yes, then no, then—" (Pauses). "Let me just tell the story. Emmet threw his clothes off like they were on fire...he didn't even ask. He just plopped down next to Marcus, so I knelt between them and sucked on one while I stroked the other. I gave them each half a dozen bobs or so, then switched."

BEN: "Damn, Dez, you're usually kinda timid with beejays. That's one of the things we talked about. Next you'll be telling me one of them came in your mouth."

DESIREE: (Leans against him). "I'm getting to that."

BEN: "You gotta be kidding me!" (Shakes his head and laments), "I guess it took someone else to bring you to do that."

DESIREE: "Don't be silly. Your confidence in me brought it out. I knew you wouldn't mind."

BEN: "But I've asked you to do that for me and you never would."

DESIREE: (Smiles and offers confidently), "I will now. Do you want me to prove it, or keep talking? I can't do both at the same time."

BEN: "Any more surprises?"

DESIREE: (Whispers), "You'll need to listen and find out." (Slides up close and speaks in sexy voice), "I crawled in front of Emmet and hummed onto his cock. That's when I felt Marcus' hands grasp my waist...and his blunt head prying my clench."

BEN: "He didn't get you ready? Slicken you up?"

DESIREE: "He didn't need to. I was oozing nectar. It slicked the warm skin of his shaft as he gained an inch, then a few more...and more again. Before I knew it, he sank his stiff beam to the hilt. As he pulled back, I sprayed him like a cat in heat, squealing onto Emmet's hot pole. Marcus gave me a moment to finish washing his thighs, then reamed his way back into me. His ball were soaked with my cum as he broke into rhythm. I felt them slapping against my slit as Emmet's girth thumped in my mouth and warm jets started basting my tongue."

BEN: "You-you swallowed it all?"

DESIREE: "His sac was as big as a baseball when I started. As I swallowed the last of his spurts, I saw his balls dangling like two walnuts in a dark pouch."

BEN: "S-so you-you...liked the taste?"

DESIREE: "I could take it or leave it, but there was something about swallowing his seed and knowing it would run through me for hours." (Leans in close). "It's in my bloodstream right now. Is it still on my breath?"

BEN: "N-now that you mention it—"

DESIREE: "He never went soft, so I just kept sucking and cupping his nuts in my palm. Marcus pulled on my hips, pressing his pelvis against my buttocks as he bellowed. I felt his hilt twitching in my love channel as he pulsed his pedigree deep into me."

BEN: "But that was it, right?"

DESIREE: "Not quite. Emmet and Marcus switched places after that. Marcus plopped onto the sofa, still oozing from his tip. I dunked over him and sucked out a few final dribbles as Emmet slid into my seed-laden hollow. Marcus had just gotten rock-hard again when his brother Toby called him."

BEN: "The poor bastard! Did he answer his phone?"

DESIREE: "Toby didn't call him on his phone. It turns out he was in the kitchen the whole time. Should I continue?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Licentious Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 662 milliseconds