• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Stroll to Leather Heaven

Our Stroll to Leather Heaven

123

It was a sunny Saturday in early March, around noon- we got up late due to a late evening Both Amy and I were hanging out in jeans, t-shirts and socks- her long soft dark brown hair in a ponytail ... my hair-long since gone. The kitchen of my duplex still smelled of the French toast feast we had just finished, after a heated debate over the proper vanilla/cinnamon ratio. As I start to do the dishes, I notice you are engaged in an intricate sock skating program to the latest Phantogram song, there is a joy that shines from you. I smile as i watch the most beautiful woman in the world. My mind wanders back to last night... curious about how the Avengers movie ended, when did Stan lee make his traditional cameo.. and if Matt and Natalie locked up when they left... when did they leave. Amy and I lasted 30 minutes into the first movie when our hands accidently slid down her inner thigh... and that's the last we saw.

For me, Amy met my magical criteria: namely I would want to take her out every night and pamper her, but also just want to stay at home curled up together watching a movie (and making out). After 18 months, the latter option was still my favorite. Just being together made my heart pound.

You see I am extremely shy and introverted... often getting lost in my thoughts (now usually of her). I can't handle crowds, like clubs, for more than about 20 minutes. I never ever want to be the center of attention, or stand out. The reasons are long and complicated... simple answer it has to do with the late identification of some learning issues.... I recovered well in fact graduating from grad school when the experts were surprised I completed undergrad.

Amy told me she understood and was the similarly inclined to quiet nights. In the beginning this was a source of tension because I was sure she wasn't being honest, just making me feel okay. Fortunately we found some clubs that were laid back, and friends we go out with who accepted the quiet shy guy the brown haired Angel dragged along. Also, every so often she would go out on her own and cut loose; she would always stop by tell me about it, and I would see a little sparkle. A few times I offered to step aside.... with one condition: we had to whatever to stay friends.

Don't get me wrong we did things to keep the fire going. While we both had fun reading ludicrously wild fantasies about alt lifestyles, but when we talked neither of us had any interest in trying anything. We weren't boring mind you, and there was fire between us which is why we got such a late start.

"What are you doing today?" You ask.

"I need to do some cleaning around the house. I am starting a new project on Monday, and you know that's kinda my ritual. Want to hang around and help?" I ask. I work from home, as a project consultant with a local university- it's a modest endeavor but I really enjoy it. The sad part is that I no longer get to flirt, err I mean collaborate, with this one girl on campus, but at least she stops by occasionally to train me on the enjoyment of whip up a good meal to share (Oh you have such a dirty mind).

"Hmmmm, let me think..." there is a long pause. You look pensive.

"Hey, you already have done the floor using my favorite wool socks!" I point out, you look at me with a frown. A few more seconds of silence.

"You know, I think I would rather get my head shaven. It's the first nice day in months, and I have some errands to run. Plus, if I don't do laundry I won't have any clothes for tonight, or work." You declare.

"Want me to go with..." We've been together for about 18 months, yet still you could make me excited about watching paint dry or grocery shopping. I walk you outside to your car.

"I do, but I know you need to get ready for Monday. BTW Please turn in your timesheets ON TIME!!! I swear I want to really beat you sometimes."

"Yes Ma'am!!" I Stand erect and salute.

Amy is the contract analyst who supports my group. Professionally we love her because she lets us get away with murder. Personally, I love her because she ... well she is Amy. I feel and electricity every time, and I do mean every time, I see her.

" I wish you meant that. I should move in.... make you my slave. Just so I could steal your paperwork and get it processed on time." You say jokingly.

"Well You could..." I start to reply, but she cuts me off

"You know I like my place, and not that kind of girl." You move over to me and we embrace. Our arms around each other's neck and foreheads touching.

From the distance a duet of voices yell "WILL YOU TWO GET A ROOM... PLEAASE!!" My neighbor Max and his wife Natalie wave.

"I'll come along if you want, I can clean tomorrow." Our lips meet and we kiss deeply and passionately.

"That's sweet. I know would and thank you, but it's okay." Reluctantly we separate. I head towards the door while you start your car. "Hey what are we doing tonight? "

"How about dinner and a movie? Everyone is in Tahoe this weekend. I think Fast and Furious 900 is out." You give me quizzical look. "It's in the theatre.... Geez!!!" I respond.

As I get to my door You yell out "You know I heard about a couple new hangouts that opened Downtown. How about dinner and then check out one of the new clubs?".

"Hmmm" as I said I am hesitant because clubs, with their loud music and crowds are extremely uncomfortable.

"Please?!!! It will be fun. We can have an awesome steak dinner a nice romantic stroll along the waterfront. Then some music and dancing... some might call it romantic"

"Sounds like a perfect Saturday" I respond.

"You're lying your ass off!! "You call out. "Thank You. I'll call you later when I'm done."

I smile broadly, and walk full speed into the door (apparently, it is less painful when you open the door.)

"OHH Babe! You okay?" I nod.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this." You say proudly.

I give you a big smile.

You drive off.

For the next few hours I clean my house, moving old files to the garage to make room for new ones, while a preseason baseball game plays in the background. The game is in the 6th inning when I hop out of the shower, cleaned, shaved and powdered. In my sweats, I flop into my recliner with a coke to watch the game and do some reading. Just what an almost perfect Saturday.... Just one thing missing... Amy, I start thinking maybe tonight on our stroll I should ask her "THE" question. I fade off to sleep.

I feel my foot being tapped and hear:

"Wake Up! I don't want to be late." There is a tinge of impatience in the voice.

As I come out of my slumber and my eyes focus I am shocked by the vision before me. The first thing I see a pair of Black boots with 5 inch heels with a small platform especially the left boot which is currently shaking my leg. They gently curve the arch of your feet and tightly caress your legs up to the med thigh. Very tight low cut black leather jeans extend from the inside of the boots to your hips, it has a gold zipper from the top that disappears between your inner thighs. The top is a soft black leather corset, with three straps that buckle across your torso, pushing your breasts up. The outfit is topped off with a short leather jacket that caresses your body and supple gloves. I can't speak... or move. Strangely it feels like there is something pushing my cock.

Then I notice you now have jet black hair is slick and all combed over so it falls on the right side of your face, exposing the fact that the left side has been shaved to a sexy fuzz. You are wearing the fiercest red lipstick with heavily smoked eyes, and very large hoop earrings.

"Oh my! go go god!" I stammer.

"Do you like it?" I nod like a fool- my cock is desperately trying to get hard.

"Hurry up! We need to get going" You order me.

"I need to get...." But I you interrupt.

"No, you don't." You wave your gloved hand up and down. Then it hits me I'm already dressed, sort of.. I feel strange, but energizing.

"Man I didn't realize you slept so soundly when you nap. I mean I can't believe you didn't wake up." We move the full length mirror. Before me is leather me. The polished black military boots explain why my feet felt so heavy. I am wearing skin tight leather jeans, my cock protruding from a leather pouch that has zippers running up each side (I later learn these are cod piece jeans); the jeans are accessorized with a spiked belt. My chest is encased in a leather t shirt that zips up the front with a buckled collar and sleeves. You walk into the frame of the mirror, and slip a leather biker jacket on me and put on some gloves. Still my cock can't get hard, it want to but can't. Seeing us both in the mirror takes my breath away ... again.

"Oh, you are soo sexy. Such a sexy boy toy" You whisper into my ear. The gentle breathe washing across my cheek stirring desires.

"But we can't go out like this, people will think, think we are freaks" I stammer. There are soo many thoughts and sensations I can't process.

"You don't like it?" You ask in a disappointed voice.

"No . Yes. No. I mean I love it. You look soo HOT (I feel my soul burning with pure lust overwhelming lust!!) But what will people think? We look soo different, l . People will stare at us, I mean me. I mean You ..." "You look soo different what happened?."

"I told you I would rather get my head shaved, so I did. Don't you like it?" You declare teasingly. I can only nod. Then realizing "No NO you you look soo amazing. I want to ..."

"Seriously we need to go. You said we could check out the new club. We both have fantasized about leather, so I thought I would do something adventurous tonight." You start explaining. "But don't worry if it's too much we can change into regular clothes and go to a movie. Or just stay in" You pull me in for a hug "Or have a once in a lifetime adventure we'll never forget."

The feel of the leather against my skin and your hot erotic body pressing against the creaking sounds of new leather on leather me driving me insane.

Getting a little composure. "Oh Please, You're not playing fair. .." You smile and rub my chest, moving lower. " Ohhh ohhh NO!! Okay, I surrender." You wink at me.

We head to the door, your boots clicking powerfully on the wood floor; making me feel so desperate, and with your hand holding mine .. safe. When we get to the door I notice there is a stretch limo waiting. I look at you and then wave the driver off with a stare so I can help you in- I am the only one touching my leather goddess (did I think goddess?) tonight , and then climb in behind you. The driver is the consummate professional- not raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't think it would be safe for either of use to drive." We pull away and get on the freeway. Once we are on the freeway You point out two covered plates and linens.

"I promised you a steak dinner."

"Oh god You are the best. Would you mind if I waited. I am so nervous I think I would get sick if I ate" I say sheepishly. I just gaze at you.

"Oh mike.." You begin to massage my neck. Instead of calming me, its driving me crazy. You notice my codpiece is more protruding.

"You know I love you, right?" There I said it.. it wasn't the first time, but maybe the most important.

"I love you. I really appreciate your courage in doing this for me." There I heard it, not the first time but the most special. We kiss deeply passionately, fogging all the windows I feel on edge in soo many ways. You give me a little space to process this, but we constantly hold hands. We share your dinner, leaving mine for the driver.

Finally we arrive at the destination, a parking lot on the outskirts of the entertainment district. The driver opens the door and I alight the vehicle. I immediately extend my gloved hand to help Amy elegantly exit the car.

"Thanks, Tommy" you call to the driver, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Have fun Amy, or should I say Miss Amy?"

"You know the driver's name?" I ask.

"I should he's... my baby cousin." You say confidently, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Oh shit what kind of pervert is your family going to think I am?" My voice is near panic.

"Don't worry." You say giggling "...mine".

"Really?" You give me a love tap to the back of my head. I don't know why but I respond, "Thank you?"

The limo speeds away. There is no turning back.

You head over to a stranger and ask where the new hangout is. He says he thinks it's about 10 blocks due west. Wait 10 blocks!!! There is no way I can do this.

"I thought we could enjoy some sights" there is a tinge of mischievous in your voice.

"But we're the sight!!!" I protest.

"Yes we are." You giggle. I frown.

As I stand there the amber light of dusk acts sheds new light on you. Not only are you the most beautiful woman I have ever seen- every day I see you l realize that. I feel my legs weaken a little, then your leather clad arm sliding across my leather waist- gives me strength. I take a deep breath and enjoy the sweet scent of leather mixed with our aroma, and feel myself approaching heaven.

Hand in hand we start walking down the street, just your typical couple. You put your head on my shoulder.... This isn't too bad. As we start walking it does feel good to be walking with you hand in hand. Initially I am lost in our little world. We are just another couple in love out for a night out, oblivious to the world.

But the outside world starts to invade, I start to feel the eyes of passerby's staring at us like some strange species in the zoo. There is a lot of staring and some comments tossed our way. "My gosh look at those two", "this city has such freaks" "Perverts"- this one strangely makes you squeeze our gloved hands tighter, and you pull me closer trying to make me feel safer. There are other comments, but they seem to fade. One couple almost walk into a glass window as they watch us heading down the street. We move closer snuggling in this start of our journey. Together, our leather encased bodies moving together, along with the click of your boots and your leathered grip make me feel safe.

We get to the first intersection, the light turns red. You turn to me and pull me closer then we start kissing both hands holding each other. You touch your forehead to mine "How are you doing?" With your right hand you tenderly stroke my cheek reassuringly.

"uhm ok" I say sheepishly trying to muster some false confidence.

"I am soo proud of you." I blush feeling stronger because of You. We hug, getting lost The signal cycles three times before we separate. Your gloved had squeezes mine.

"Thank you" you whisper as I catch my breath. You wink at me as we start across the street.

At the second intersection, the light turns red. You take your free hand and rub my neck, then move down my chest. I move in a little. My free hand moves around your waist and pulls you closer. I gently rub my cheek over the fuzz above your right ear it feels soft and smells soo sweet. and let out a deep breath/moan. You playfully slap my cheek.

In a whisper "You pervert" you playfully declare - I blush. When the light turns green you start pulling me along. I can't help but admire, your perfect leather encased ass moving so confidently. I still hear the voices, but they fade away. I am beginning to feel less self-conscious.

We arrive at the third intersection and again its red. We turn towards each other and simply hug. Our leather clad bodies melting into one. There is a sweet comfort, maybe we can just stay here in this moment forever. Together we both whisper "I love you." And then laugh.

"Hey what are your going to do Monday? Your look is a little different, err edgy." I ask

"You don't like this look?" You ask.

"You have to ask?" I pull you tighter we grind against each other. "You are so totally hot, my cock would normally be telling you just how hot you are. But what about the office?" I clarify

"Screw them. I don't give a fuck what people think" You respond powerfully, confidently- this is a very different person than this morning. I pull you soo tight I don't want to ever let you go. A couple dressed conservatively, for a night of fine dining, smiles nervously at us. You make a point to squeeze my balls and pulling my face to your buzzed side; picking the cue I stick my tongue out and use it to tickle your scalp. Mortified by the brazen display of lustful abandon the couple quickly moves away. Others around stare and gasp. You giggle, I pant desperately. "God you're sooo hot."

"Also when I wear my hair normally, I think vanilla style you really can't tell" You whisper "but seriously I really don't care what anyone thinks........ anyone but you." I rub your clit through your jeans as I plant a kiss to reaffirm my opinion.

"My pervert" you whisper not knowing I hear you.

As we head across the street we leave the tourists behind, and are now where the locals hang out. The catcalls and comments increase people are point at us and calling us "freaks", "degenerates", and "sluts". I start to feel very self-conscious again. While on the other hand You seem to gain confidence from being the center of attention- this might also be since intermixed with the insults are comments like "You look hot babe"; "Dump the Freak" "Come get this" and "I will be yours".

You turn around put your hands on the back of my neck forcefully pulling me in and planting a huge wet powerful kiss on me. Your tongue brazenly invades my mouth, and my tongue returns the assault. With tongues exploring deep into the other and our lips locked together we lose track of the outside world, we move in a synchronicity that is new to us. You are broadcasting to the neighborhood that YOU own the street and me. You know what you want, don't care what anyone thinks.

You then grab me by my collar and lead us across the street to the fading cries of "lucky bastard". You slid your glove down from collar to my hand by way of crotch, which you give a squeeze. This time it seems as if you are making an effort to keep me behind you, taking the lead. The sound of your boots hitting the cobblestone very powerful. I hear you giggle. I can't believe it but I may be falling more in love with You.

At the fifth intersection the light turns red just as we start crossing. This causes my leather leader to stop abruptly and my leather codpiece bumps into your luscious ass. Suddenly you deliberately step back and start rubbing. You wiggle as if to magically draw my cock in. I am frustrated. As we connect I suddenly notice that it feels like something is surrounding my cock as a ring seems to push against my pelvis. I pull you tighter, and you wiggle.

You turn and slap my face. "PERVERT!" you say laughingly but loud enough people around to hear.

"Hey Amy, did you do something downstairs? My crotch feels...?" "It's like my cock wants to explode but can't"

You giggle. "YOUR cock?" you ask.

We are now approaching a more gentrified industrial area, and we stick out less. Partially because the street is largely empty.

As we approach the sixth block you see the light changing to red, (How the hell did you arrange this?) So you start rubbing against me, this causes my cock to strain even more. This situation is driving me crazy. You pull my hands to your front and I start pull you tighter. My leather gloved hands exploring from your midsection to your breasts, then down uhm below your waist. The leather barrier is intoxicating and frustrating. Inside I am in a frenzy of lust. Your hands caressing my buttocks. We let out simultaneous moans, You turn into me and we lock lips- our tongues dancing. You taste soo good. An officer starts to approach, but then thinks twice and calls out to us to have a nice evening. Snapping back to reality we thank him in panting voices. I now feel like I am roasting in my leathers, and the musky scent of leather and your glistening tells me you are hot too. After another quick kiss, we start across the street.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Stroll to Leather Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds