• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Windy City Encounter

Windy City Encounter

So it begins when you happen to find yourself making your way to my city. I anticipate your arrival.

**Train arrives**

As you make your way toward me, all I'm thinking is that you look even better in person. I instantly feel warm inside. I can feel my face flush and I cannot help but smile a little. You greet me with a light hug, slightly brushing your chest against mine, placing your hands around me, and quickly stepping back. I can feel my skin tingle from your touch. You look at me and smile and ask if I am ready to have a fun night. I nod and we made our way out into the street and hailed a cab.

**Cab arrives**

We both get in and I lean forward to give the driver our destination, which was a fancy hotel suite right off of Wacker drive, with an incredible view of the lake out of a small elegant balcony through a large sliding glass door. A small bar up against the wall and across from that a large bed with sheets that appeared to be as comfortable as a cloud. The room dimly lit, but was illuminated already by the full moon in the sky.

Sitting in the back together in an almost awkward silence, you moved over, got closer and placed your hand on my thigh. I felt myself quiver and with a slight grip you slowly moved your hand upward gripping me tighter until your four fingers met my inner thigh. I felt a vibrant sensation run through my body. Closing my eyes, I bit my lip, I placed my hand on yours as you moved it closer to my.

***Car brakes and stops**

The cab came to a stop and I snapped out of it. We both got out and walked up to the spinning doors, made our way to the elevators, I already had our suite key, we stopped to wait for one.

**Elevator door bings***

**Doors open**

We both step in, you leaned against the wall, I went to press the button for our floor, we were the only people inside. Right as the doors closed you reached out grabbed my hand and pulled me against you. My breast pushed up against your body. One of your hands on my ass, the other caressing my soft curly hair. Our faces inches from each other. You held me closer, gently placed your hand on the back of my neck and brought my lips to meet yours. You sensually kissed me, using your soft moist tongue to massage mine, it was hot and deep for a brief few seconds then.

***Elevator door bings***

***Door opens***

I pull away just as the doors open and we walked down the hall to our door. I swiped the key and we walked in. I proceed down the huge hall toward the bar by those balcony doors and stood there trying to compose myself before pouring us drinks and lighting up a joint. You made me feel so good, my body was on a wave of a wonderful sensation I cannot describe, the sexual tension between us was growing rapidly. I walked over and gave you the joint and your drink.

We sat, and talked, got to know more about each other. I blushed every other second from how attractive you are. That face full of hair and your incredibly sexy full lips. As you spoke to me I couldn't get that moment in the elevator out if my head. The more I listened and watched you intrigue me with your words, the more I kept re-imagining it. I craved you deep inside me.

You then got up and motioned me toward the bed. As you grabbed me by my lower back facing me. We walked to the bed together I slowly layed back as you gently layed on me again kissing me deeply, brushing my hair back, feeling you getting hard against me. You then lifted up to pull your shirt over your head and threw it onto the floor. I ran my hands up your chest, caressing your hairy, manly body.

You reached down began to rip my clothes off, exposing my breast that you gently groped with your soft hands, my nipples getting hard under your touch. You slowly pinched them and played with them with your fingers, I can feel myself getting wet. You then got up and began to pull your pants off exposing your hard, amazing looking cock. My mouth watered instantly. I scooted up and sat at the edge of the bed, grabbed your cock and licked the head slowly, in circles then gently sucked on it. My mouth so warm and moist, I sucked on it a little harder all while twirling my tongue around putting it further into my mouth looking up at you. You grabbed my hair moving it out of the way, as I completely devoured your delicious cock. I felt myself getting wetter, as I sucked up and down sensually tasting all of you I moaning quietly as I sucked a little longer.

I stopped for a breath and layed back on the bed, you than playfully pulled my pants off. You placed your hands on my thighs spreading my legs slowly. You got closer to me and used one hand to softly rub my wet, tingling clit. So slippery and warm you ran you finger up and down through my wet pussy, I arched a little gripping the sheets on my sides, moaning quietly in pleasure as you played with me. Slower then faster, in circles, while spreading my lips with your fingers. Then you used your other hand to run your cock on my already throbbing clit.

I moaned your name and begged for your penetration. I wanted it, so bad. I wanted to feel you inside me so badly. You had me begging for you in utter pleasure. You finally pushed my legs back opening me up more, showing how wet and tight I was. You put your hand on my hips and slowly entered me, I gasped, muttering your name. As you entered me further I moaned again, louder absolutely loving every inch of your cock inside me.

So good and wet, you thrusted yourself in and out of me hard then slow, feeling my pussy tighten and throb around your cock. I was feeling the most intense pleasure flow through my body. Now thrusting quicker taking all of you in and out a little faster I couldn't help but scream your name begging you not to stop. My toes curling up as I felt my orgasm build from within.

The warm breeze coming in through the balcony doors and the moon glistening on our skin. You fucked me so sensually yet so nasty, It was the best I've ever had. Then suddenly it was like an explosion of pleasure as I came, moaning so loud, still screaming your name!! Feeling it run along up my spine and all throughout my body, it was amazing. I was in pure ecstacy. My mind was blown. I felt you cum shortly after, your warm load oozing inside me. You slowly rolled off of me and we layed in the bed staring at the ceiling. Both of us gasping and sweaty. I was still slightly twitching from that incredible orgasm. I giggled softly and closed my eyes and layed there trying to comprehend what just happened and why it felt like heaven.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Windy City Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds