• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuckold Dad

Cuckold Dad

12

Chapter 1

The sweat poured off Janet Simpson as she tried to keep up with the other members of her exercise class at the gym. It had been years since she worked out but, at age 47, she was doing pretty well for a beginner. For her age, Janet could still turn heads but she wanted to work on her image. Her son, Ryan, was 18 and would be going to college soon and Janet and her husband, Bob, would be empty nesters. Perhaps getting out more and working out would satisfy the upcoming void in Janet's life. Perhaps she wanted something else. She just wasn't sure.

At least Janet had a workout buddy, Amber. Amber was Janet's age and their sons had been friends growing up. Amber certainly looked good for her age and had the attention of a lot of the younger guys at the gym. There was just something about her attitude that attracted men to Amber. Maybe it was her sense of confidence.

After working out, Janet and Amber would occasionally have lunch together. The restaurant was never crowded but one day a group of young guys came in.

"Janet, those young guys are checking you out!"

Janet quickly blushed.

"You're crazy! They aren't looking at me."

"They certainly are honey. You are a very attractive woman you know that a lot of younger guys like older women."

"I'd feel like a fool with a younger guy, especially one as young as they are. They are probably younger than our sons," replied Janet.

"Yeah, young and virile. You should try it," Amber smiled.

"You have???" Janet replied.

"Well, yeah. And it's great! I hope you're not shocked but I've been fucking that kid Todd who was friends with our sons for a few months and it's incredible! I feel so wicked being with him. It makes me feel young again. Of course my husband doesn't know. He would absolutely die if he found out."

Janet was shocked at her friend's confession, especially since Amber was having an affair with a man so young, young enough to be her son no less. The thought of it did make Janet hot though.

Chapter 2

Janet couldn't stop thinking about her conversation with Amber the rest of the day. At dinner that evening she even brought it up to her husband, Bob. She had to share the news with Bob and begged him not to tell anyone. Bob listened attentively. He knew Amber from when their sons played together when they were young.

"Wow, I would have never believed it," replied Bob. "It sounds like she loves it though."

"Yeah, she does," laughed Janet.

Bob couldn't sleep that night thinking about his conversation with Janet. He hated to admit it but over the years he had become obsessed about thinking with his wife with another man. And he sensed the excitement on Janet's voice as she described her married friend's affair. Bob slid his hand under Janet's pajama to and caresses her back. She felt warm and soft and she always loved a backrub. Bob was hesitant but his fantasy overcame him.

"Feel good?"

"Yeah...always."

"Thinking about Amber and her lover?"

"Kind of. You a mind reader? You're good at it," Janet laughed.

Bob kissed his wife softly on her neck.

"Ever wonder what it would be like?" Bob whispered.

"You mean being with another guy? No....well maybe... Anyway, no one would want me."

"You're a beautiful woman at your sexual peak. There are a lot of guys that would want you."

"Such as?"

Bob thought carefully. He was trying to convince his wife to cuckold him and he didn't want to shock her too much but he couldn't help himself.

"Maybe a young guy who is at his sexual peak too. Someone who loves you and cares about you totally. Someone who fantasizes about you. Someone who would love to pleasure you totally."

"And who would that be?" Janet asked.

"How about Ryan?"

Upon hearing that Janet sat up in the bed. "Ryan? Ryan our son???"

Bob knew that he may have blown his chance but he was careful in his reply.

"Yes, Ryan our son. And even if you don't know it, Ryan is infatuated with you. He can't take his eyes off you. Admit it Janet, if he wasn't your son you would have already slept with him."

Janet couldn't deny anything that Bob said. She had always thought about Ryan and what it would be like to make love to him. She loved the way he gazed at her. She loved to dress up for him and excite him. She loved the way he flirted with her.

Janet lay back down in bed.

"Bob, keep rubbing my back," she said and then she asked, "And this is something that you've thought about? Ryan to be my lover?"

"I would love that Janet. It turns me on to see the two of you together now and you aren't even screwing. I'd love to see you with a young lover who can satisfy all your needs."

Bob ran his hand lower and felt the wetness of Janet's pussy. Maybe his dream would come true. He had planted the seed in Janet's mind and hopefully she would make his dream come true.

Janet's mind was spinning. Her husband had basically given her permission to take on a lover. Their son no less! She wanted to share the news with Amber but she couldn't. At least she knew that she couldn't confess to Amber that her husband wanted Janet to cuckold him with their own son!

Chapter 3

The next day Janet went to the gym as normal. Her curiosity overcame her and she asked Amber to have lunch with her again.

"I've really been thinking a lot about what you told me yesterday, you know...about how you are having an affair with that young guy."

"So I've got your curiosity up, have I?" laughed Amber.

"Yeah, I guess so," laughed Janet. "So tell me, how did you do it? How did you know he was interested and seduce him?"

"It's all in your attitude Janet! Stop dressing frumpy and dress to get their attention, just like you did when you were young. Stop acting like a mother and act like a sex goddess."

Chapter 4

Later that afternoon when Janet was in the mall she got up the courage to go into a store that catered to the teenage girl crowd. She was embarrassed at first but most of the customers there would probably think that Janet was just buying clothes for her daughter and not herself. Janet couldn't believe some of the outfits that were for sale there. She picked up a pair of denim shorts that were cut off so short in the back that half the girl's ass would be on display! Despite being obscene, Janet wondered how she would look wearing them. Her ass was still one of her greatest assets even at age 47. She wondered how Ryan would react seeing her wear them. She also picked out some short crop tops which were obviously made for underdeveloped teenage girls. Janet's large breasts would certainly be on display if she wore them though and that's exactly what she wanted.

Janet also made a stop at Victoria's Secret. She headed right for the bridal section and bought a shear white teddy and white stockings. If she was going to fuck her son, she wanted to feel like his bride.

Chapter 5

Janet ran up the stairs when she got home and dropped her packages on the bed. She couldn't wait to try on her new outfits and get her son's reaction. At dinner Bob and Ryan asked Janet what she had bought that day.

"Just a few outfits. You'll see and I'll try them on for you," Janet replied.

Janet ran upstairs and tried on the shorts and one of the crop top tops. There was no way that she could wear a bra with the short crop top without it showing so she took her bra off. The top was so short that the bottoms of her breasts were clearly visible and the bottom of her nipples showed if she moved right. Her shorts fit like a glove but as she spun around to look in the mirror she could see that her firm ass cheeks were on full display. Janet didn't know if she should feel foolish or sexy dressing like a teenage slut. She slipped on a pair of high heels to compliment the outfit. She had to admit that the high heels pumped up her ass and made the shorts look even better. Janet called downstairs to Bob and Ryan to come up to the bedroom and give their opinion.

"Well, what do you think? Too risqué for an old lady like me?"

Bob was just smiling. He knew that he outfit was perfect. It showed off all of Janet's assets. Yes, she did look like a teenage slut but that's exactly what Bob wanted.

"Damn mom," Ryan said smiling ear to ear. "You look hot. I mean you look really hot! My friends will go nuts if they see you wearing that!"

"What do you mean 'your friends will go nuts?'", Janet laughed. "I didn't buy this for 'your friends.' I bought it for..." and she stopped. She almost confessed that she bought it for Ryan.

"Who did you buy it for then?" laughed Ryan

"Well you can kiss my ass Ryan," she laughed. I bought it for me!

"Kiss your ass mom? Hmmmm....I may like that! You have a great ass!"

Janet blushed. She turned around so Ryan had a great view of her ass and bent over. What little material covered the back of her shorts crawled right up the crack of her ass.

"Go ahead, Ryan kiss it."

Janet was amazed that her son did just that. She just giggled but her heart fluttered.

Bob was still watching and saw his son kiss Janet's ass. What Bob didn't notice was his son's tongue quickly flicker out and lick his mother's ass.

"And the top?" asked Janet. "Not too short?"

"It's perfect mom. You look incredible! You need to go shopping more often."

"But if I raise my arms just the least bit my boobs show too much."

Janet slowly raised her arms and her entire nipples were visible to her son. Janet could see that she had her son's full attention.

"You like them baby? You like mommy's tits?"

"God yes mom!"

Janet walked over to the bed, removed the skimpy top and called Ryan to join her. The mother and son had totally forgotten that Bob was in the rooming quietly watching.

"I don't think you've seen these since you were a baby Ryan. I'm glad you like them. Why don't you come over and let me nurse you like I did when you were a baby. And take off your clothes so you'll be more comfortable."

Janet had planned to wear with white bridal outfit the first time she and Ryan made love but she wanted him too badly now to stop.

Ryan undressed in front of his mother and lay next to her on the bed.

"Oh Ryan, you are magnificent. So young and handsome!"

Janet took her breast in her hand and offered it to her son.

"Suck my breast Ryan. Suck my nipples like you did when you were a baby."

Ryan was in heaven as Janet nursed him, first with one breast and then another.

Janet took off her shorts. They were the only clothing that she had on other than her high heels and she decided to leave them on. It would make her feel more like a slut wearing them when she fucked her son.

Chapter 6

The two lovers kissed while Bob watched. Janet took her son's hand and placed it on her wet pussy.

"Feel how wet I am Ryan. You make me so wet."

Janet felt her son's finger enter her and she almost passed out. The mother and son explored each other's bodies, kissing and moaning. Janet felt her son's young cock sliding on her pussy, rock hard and getting lubricated in his mother's juices.

"I've got to have you baby. I have to have you inside me! Fuck me Ryan."

Janet felt her young son's cock press against her pussy, easily sliding in. This was the moment that she dreamed of and that her husband dreamed of too.

Janet looked over at her husband sitting quietly in the corner of the room.

"Come here Bob," she beckoned her husband.

Bob came closer to the bed. His beautiful wife was on her back and their son was pumping his cock in and out of her.

Janet reached her arm out and opened her hand for her husband to hold while their son fucked her.

"Oh dear god, He's making me cum! Our son is making me cum!!!"

Bob felt Janet squeeze his hand as her body convulsed in forbidden please. She let go of her husband's hand and Bob returned to the corner of the room and continued to watch the fucking his wife was getting. Bob couldn't help but stroke his cock as he watched.

The sound of the young stud fucking his mother filled the room. Janet wrapped her arms around him and she cried out as she had one orgasm after another. Then she finally felt her son's cock throb, pumping all his virile seed deep inside her. She kissed him deeply until his cock went soft inside her. She didn't want Ryan to ever pull out. He belonged inside her. He was her baby boy.

Chapter 7

Janet lay in the bed and watched her son walk out of the bedroom to take a shower. She couldn't believe that she let her own son fuck her especially with her husband in the room watching but the pleasure that Ryan have just given her easily overcame any guilt she had from their incestuous coupling. Janet had almost forgotten that Bob was in the room watching until she glanced over at the corner of bedroom and saw Bob who was covered in his own cum from jerking off while watching young son and his beautiful wife breeding. Bob looked almost pathetic sitting there speechless and Janet felt somewhat guilty that her husband had to witness the incredible pleasure that their son and just given her.

"Bob, are you ok?"

Bob just nodded.

"Why don't you come over here are lay with me?"

Bob walked over to the bed and lay next to Janet.

"Did you like it Janet? Was it good?"

"Bob....I don't know if I should tell you" Janet smiled.

Bob knew the answer but he wanted to hear his wife say the words.

"Ryan was incredible. I've wanted him for so long. Oh god, he made me cum so many times I stopped counting."

Janet could see that Bob was getting excited again.

"Roll on your back honey" Janet whispered and Bob obeyed. Janet straddled her husband's face and lowered her freshly fucked pussy to his mouth. Bob could see his son's cum slowly flowing out of Janet's still gaping opening.

"Eat it Bob! Eat our son's cum!"

Bob hesitated for a minute. Janet commanded louder, "Do it Bob!!! Eat my lover's cum!"

Bob eagerly obeyed and inserted his tongue into his wife's gaping pussy. It started as a slow trickle but soon large globs of his son's cum were flowing into Bob's mouth. Bob loved the taste of the incestuous baby seed that his son had deposited deep into his wife.

Janet couldn't believe what a whore she was. Her son had just fucked her while her husband watched and now she was making Bob eat the boy's cum too.

"Does it taste good honey? Yeah...keep licking and get it all."

Janet felt the wetness of her son's cum and her husband's saliva running down her thighs. She moaned loudly as she had another organism on her husband's face.

Janet looked down at her husband. His face glistened in the dimly lit room from the juices of Janet's pussy and his son's cum. Janet walked to the bathroom, returned with a wash cloth and gently wiped her husband's cafe clean. She didn't want to push her luck with Bob but she asked him. "Honey, would you mind if I spent tonight with Ryan? Tonight was kind of special for us and I want to make sure he knows that I love him."

"You want to sleep in his room?" Bob asked

"No, I was sort of hoping that you could sleep in the spare bedroom tonight and Ryan could sleep with me here. I just want to snuggle with him before I fall asleep."

Bob agreed and went to the spare bedroom which was right across from the master bedroom. His mind was spinning from what just happened. He had given permission his wife to fuck their son and she had made his fantasy come true. Not only that but she loved it. As he lay there thinking he could hear the moans of Janet and Ryan in the master bedroom. They weren't just snuggling. Ryan was fucking her again.

Chapter 8

Janet woke up the next morning alone it bed. Sunlight was peaking into the bedroom window so she knew that she had overslept. She must have been exhausted from the fuckings that Ryan had given her the night before and fortunately he was gone, hopefully to school.

Bob had also gone to work. He must have slipped into the master bedroom and gotten his clothes and was careful not to wake her.

Janet's mind was spinning with thoughts of the night before. After 25 years of being a faithful wife she had cuckolded her husband and with their own son no less. Janet wished that Bob had stayed home so they could talk about what had just happened without Ryan being there. Guilt overcame Janet and she started to cry. What had she done?

Janet composed herself enough to call Amber. Maybe Amber would have some advice. At least she would be someone to talk to and Janet needed to talk.

Amber could tell by the sound of Janet's voice that something was wrong. She agreed to meet Janet at a local bar where they could talk over a glass of wine. It was just before noon so the bar was fairly empty and the two friends got a private booth in the back where no one would overhear them.

"So what's the matter Janet? You sounded terrible on the phone!"

Janet hesitated but the words finally came to her. "I can't believe what happened. I can't believe what I've done!"

"So what did you do? It couldn't be that bad!" replied Amber.

"Please don't judge me. I'm so embarrassed to tell you. You know that lately I have been obsessed with Ryan. Last night I fucked him. It just happened. To make things worse, Bob watched and I made Bob clean me up."

"Wow!" replied Amber. She had a feeling that Janet would try to seduce her son but was still surprised when Janet gave her the news.

"Janet, it's ok," Amber reassured her. "Was it good? I know that you've wanted Ryan for a long time now and it's ok."

"Yeah, it was better than good," Janet admitted. "He was incredible! I couldn't stop cumming. I've never felt anything like it. My own son, so handsome and young making love to me. I felt like his body was melting in mine and that our souls became one."

"Oh god Janet. It sounds like you are in love!"

"I am! With my own son!!!" replied Janet as she started to cry.

"So what did Bob do while all this was going on?" asked Amber.

"He sat quietly in there corner of the bedroom and watched," replied Janet. "Ryan and I totally forgot that he was in the room. We made love in front of Bob while he watched."

"He must have been ok with it or he would have stopped you. He probably enjoyed it as much as you and Ryan did."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Didn't you tell me once that Bob had a vasectomy years ago after Ryan was born?"

"Yes," replied Janet. "He did."

"I know that it's none of my business but are you on the pill or did Ryan wear a condom?"

"No pill and no condom," replied Janet.

"Well, at least you included Bob and let him watch so there will be no surprises there. You also let him clean you up so you shared Ryan with him in a way."

"So what do I do now?" Janet asked her friend.

"It's obvious to me that you are in love with your son. Plus you said that Ryan fucked you like a stallion. I'd let Ryan know how you feel and make sure that he knows that you want him to be your lover. Let him know how much he means to you and how you need to feel him in your arms. Be his lover Janet! Enjoy it! It's every mother's dream and it's probably Ryan's dream too!"

"And what about Bob?" Janet replied.

"Share some of it with Bob but maintain some private time for just you and Ryan. You've already made Bob your cuckold. Treat him like a cuckold."

Chapter 9

While Janet was out, Bob came home from work early. He couldn't concentrate after what had happened the previous night. He knew that Janet would have mixed emotions and he wanted to make sure that she knew everything was ok. Bob went up to the master bedroom hoping to find Janet but she wasn't there. The bed was still unmade and the sheets were full of cum stains. Bob knew that he cleaned up most of their son's cum when Janet made him eat it from her pussy but Ryan must have filled her a few more times during the night and it drained from her while she slept in her son's arms. Bob changed the sheets. He knew that a good cuckold would do that for his wife.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuckold Dad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds