• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 02

Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 02

1234

This is the second chapter of Jessica and her Alta ego Delia. Everyone in this tale is above the age of consent being over 18.

This story is about a young girl continuing her journey of her sexual exploration. It again involves rough sex with an older man and submissive behaviour from all parties, but mainly the young girl. So if the thought of that offends you PLEASE STOP NOW!

Thoughts and feedback are welcome.

*****

Jess awoke early on Saturday morning, she shot straight up, not sure where she was. Jess only had a couple of hours sleep and was hungover, so piecing everything together came slowly for her. As her eyes acclimatised she realised she was in Kim's room on a mattress on the floor. Jess didn't remember how she got there.

Suddenly her memories from last night came back all at once, like a wave crashing over her. Thoughts of the bar, Hank and Jimbo, her dads revelations, his affair with Kim, the stories about her mum the whore, were all too real.

"Oh god, what happened last night?" Jess couldn't believe her own behaviour, discovering these memories as if they didn't happen to her not a few hours earlier.

It was like she had come out of a trance, and in a sense she had. As these were Delia's memories not Jessica's. More vivid thoughts of Hank and Jimbos rough treatment came into view in her mind. Jess was hungover, so she wasn't thinking clearly, but the vivid images of Hank and Jimbo abusing her body were all too real. As were the feelings of ecstasy and euphoria she remembered from last night.

Jess closed her eyes and reached down to her crotch and felt her pussy. She was not only feeling turned on from her exploits last night, she was also exploring, trying to tell if there was any damage from the hard fucking. At that moment Jess realised she was naked from the waist down and as she brought her other hand up to her nipple she felt the material of the tattered tank top which covered her massive chest.

It was still containing her huge tits, just about though, the top was stretched across her mammoth mounds and wouldn't last long. As jess thought more about Hank and Jimbo she started to rub her pussy more vigorously. "Mmmmmmm." Jess moaned, her free hand now pulling her top down feeing her glorious breasts breaths. Once her tits were free, the cool air made her nipples instantly rock hard and Jess cupped one of her large tits, giving it a squeeze and rolling her hard nipple with her thumb and index finger.

As she stated to rub faster she pulled on her nipple and another moan escaped her lips "Ooooohhhh." It was at this moment that Kim stirred causing her bed to rock and snapped Jess back. Jess held her breath not wanting to wake her friend. 'What are you doing,' she thought. 'You can't be turned on by those old bikers?!' No, no she wasn't. She was hungover and confused, Jess reassured herself.

Jess surveyed her surroundings, it looked like the normal teenage room Jess and Kim had spent so much time in on sleep overs, chatting about life and boys into the early hours. No sign of the betrayal she felt from her long-time friend. Not only had she had a sexual awakening yesterday but her friendship with Kim had been thrown into turmoil with all the revelations about her parents, especially Kim's relationship with her father.

Kim was sill fast asleep and Jess was a little hung over, which added to her anger. She decided she couldn't go back home but she couldn't stay here. She needed to be somewhere safe but the only friend Jess had, who she could turn to at 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning, was the friend whose room she was currently in. Jess put her head in her hands and started to cry, a muffled whimper could be made out through her hands, as tears rolled down her cheek, what a mess this all was.

As the stirring from Kim subsided, Jess realised she was still a mess, red dye smeared on her body, makeup stains on her cheeks and matted red hair, with the brown streaks peeking through. Next to her mattress she saw her crumpled jeans and purse. She started looking for her underwear but remembered Jimbo had liberated them last night. She also couldn't see her bra, no doubt it was still on the floor where it was flung during her dance for the horny old men. More thoughts flooded Jessica's brain, the Shirt being ripped from her young body, as she lay prone in Hanks clutches was particularly vivid. 'Shit, what can I wear' Jess mumbled to herself.

Jess decided she couldn't put the jeans on without waking Kim, also they were a mess so would attract attention. Jess quietly rose from her mattress and tiptoed to Kim's dresser. She slowly opened the first draw and grabbed a t-shirt, and skirt. She didn't dare take any underwear as she wouldn't know where it had been, or more importantly, if they had been worn on a secret rendezvous with her Father. That thought made Jess a bit sick, the feeling grew and Jess realized it was also her hangover making her sick. She needed to be gone and quick.

Jess pulled on the skirt over her tiny pert ass, it was blue with yellow flowers and long, "Thank god it's long." Jess sighed relived it would cover her naked lower half. She could cover up her naked athletic legs and now wet snatch. Next Jess pulled the ripped tank top over her head her round globes smeared in red dye bounced free released. Jess rubber her tight little stomach as it had started to growl a little. She pulled on the t-shirt she was borrowing, it was a plain yellow V-neck, which was a little on the small side. As the material stretched over her 34DD tits the V-neck created a glorious cleavage. Jess knew this would leave her a little on the exposed side, but needed to get out of Kim's so she didn't care. The 5, 7" in brunette stood up grabbing her crumpled jeans and Kim's car keys, but left the torn tank top, loaning Jess the use of her car was the least that Bitch could do.

Jess tiptoed downstairs, praying her flat shoes would be in the passenger side of Kim's car where she left them. As she exited the house jess finally stood up properly no longer tiptoeing. Her tight athletic body had taken some punishment last night but Jess could handle it. Jess unlocked the car and got in the driver's side. Peaking down to the passenger's foot well she saw her shoes. That was a result and she lurched down quickly with her right hand snatching them up. As she did her head struck the horn and Jess Jumped up. Paralysed by fear she had just woken half the neighbourhood. Quickly slipping her shoes on she started the car and slammed it into reverse, the tyres squealed as the car lurched back. After Jess had pulled off the drive she put her foot down. Leaving Kim's house in the rear-view.

Kim lived in a village close to Jess, only 5 minutes by car separated them, but in between the villages was a farm with dark woods and wide fields, where cows and sheep grazed. Jess started to head back to hers on autopilot, the winding lanes though didn't help with her hangover and she started feeling sick again. Jess had to pull over into the entrance of one of the fields and hopped out of the car to throw up. She hadn't eaten much the night before so it was all liquid, her throat burned and it was at this point she realized she didn't know where she was going. She couldn't go home in this state but Kim was her only friend, close enough to hide her for the morning while she recovered.

Jess threw up again and felt panicked, "shit shit shit!" she scolded herself. Like a lightbulb going off she suddenly remembered something one of her classmates said to her while they were in the college library studying. It turned out this acquaintance was going to have and empty house this weekend due to her parents being away on an anniversary trip. Jess, decided it was the only place she could go and hoped that her friend Tia would be her saviour. Jess started to feel a little better, partly because she had just been sick, but also because at least she knew where she was going. So Jess got back in the car and made off to Tia's hopeful that she would be her saviour.

While Jess and Tia hadn't been close, a friendship of sorts had been struck recently, mostly over Tia's situation with her overprotective parents. It was something Jess could sympathise with. Apparently Tia and boyfriend both had overbearing parents, who were very strict, so for the pair to get some alone time was difficult, and next to impossible at either of their houses. Months of heavy petting, steaming up car windows in parking lots would finally be over was finally over though as Tia's parents announced they would be going away for this weekend on an anniversary trip. As Tia was now 18 they agreed to leave her alone, so Tia started planning a romantic surprise weekend for her boyfriend ending in sex for the first time.

Unknown to Tia, her boyfriend got invited on a last minute stag do. When Tia finally told her boyfriend the plan she thought he would be thrilled. Instead he moaned at her for not telling him sooner. He had already paid for the flights and accommodation and he wasn't about to waste the money just so they could have some alone time. So while Tia wasn't a close friend, she lived in the same village as Jess and her parents were away. Tia was Jessica's only hope.

Tia awoke from her slumber the door bell ringing over and over again. She grabbed her glasses off her nightstand and starred at the clock "8:30?! Who the hell was calling so early?" she said to herself. She slowly rolled out of bed, annoyed at the early hour, and stepped straight on to the plug of her curling, "Aww fuck!" she yelped.

Tia grabbed her pink dressing gown, cursing in Korean as she made her way downstairs. She threw open the door and yelled "What?!" in an annoyed tone. There stood Jess, a complete mess. Staring back at the annoyed Tia her eyes welled up and she burst into tears. She threw her arms round Tia and cried hard on her shoulder. Tia was confused and pulled Jess inside. "Jess, what's up?! Are you ok?" Tia said with concern in her voice. Jess didn't want to talk, she didn't know what to say so continued to cry and hold on to Tia.

Tia was Korean, she has been born and raised in this little village. Her parents had immigrated over before her birth, they taught her Korean but Tia spoke amazing English. She was an athletic 5, 6", only just smaller than Jess. Her light brown skin was contrasted well by her thick black hair which cascaded down to the middle of her back. Her bangs framed her face nicely, showing off her dark brown eyes. The small lenses of her black rimmed glasses magnified her eyes slightly and were held in place by her cute little nose. She was a very sexy girl with slender cheek bones and pouty lips giving her a sultry look.

Tia also had a fantastic figure as she had been doing gymnastics since she was young. As she got older she transitioned into dancing, as she loved music, which kept her body tight and toned. She had a Flat stomach, slender back, toned legs and a round pert ass. In the last year her chest had started to develop and she currently had a 32C bust, which was a nice handful for her boyfriend.

Jess was sobbing uncontrollably and Tia was struggling to calm her down. One thing was clear, they couldn't stand like this in her doorway forever. So Tia pulled Jess inside and propped her up against the wall so she could close the door. As she did she noticed the car wasn't Jessica's VW Beetle. "Who's car is that Jess?" Tia enquirer after shutting the door.

Jess knew she had to get everything off her chest and was hoping the fact she wasn't close to Tia would meant she wouldn't judge her too harshly. The 2 girls went into Tia's living room and Jess proceeded to unload everything from the night before. About Kim, her parents, the bar, Hank and Jimbo, everything. Tia listened intently, nodding along and wide eyed at the tale not quite believing what she was hearing. As Jess finally got to the point where she turned up on Tia's door, Tia was lost for words, sure what to say.

Tia sat there in silence, processing everything. Jess started to feel nervous by the silence. Had she done the right thing in confiding in her Tia? Jess wasn't sure what to expect but she decided as Tia hadn't run screaming from the room or launched into a tirade about how evil Jess was, it was a good thing. But the silence was deafening for Jess and the tension in the room rose. Jessica's cheeks flushed red she was getting hot in her seat when Tia finally spoke.

"How about I go get us a cup of coffee that always helps me with a hangover." Tia's response was warm and put Jess at ease a little. She also wouldn't say no to the hospitality being laid on. As Tia got up to leave the room she turned to Jess and a smile formed on her lips "You're a bit Kinky, eh Jess." Tia left the room and wandered into the kitchen, once there she placed her hands on the kitchen counter and mother, "oh my god!" to herself.

She flicked the switch on the kettle and tried to take in what Jess had just told her. Tia then noticed her robe had come open slightly and there was a dampness between her legs. Tia always slept in little navy hot pants and a white t-shirt, as the kettle boiled Tia moved her hand down to her virginal mound and cupped her vagina. It was definitely wet, had Jessica's story turned her on? Tia was a little confused by this as she had no interest in older men. But the thought of being vulnerable like Jessica was, aroused Tia. As the kettle continued to boil Tia found herself pulling her hot pants aside and inserting her index finger.

As her pussy juices started to flow Tia shed her dressing gown and ran her hand up her flat stomach under her white t-shirt to cup her perky breasts. 1 finger turned into 2 as she bent her knees and arched her back "Urghn, aahahahah." Tia exclaimed as she built her own orgasm. Tia was now roughly kneading her tit and rolling her swollen nipple in between her thumb and index finger.

It had been 5 minutes and jess was starting to worry that Tia hadn't returned. Jess had just bare herself to Tia, so she went in search of her friend. As Jess walked towards the kitchen she herd moans coming through the door. Jess crept forward and peaked in through the crack in the open door. She was shocked to see Tia ass bucking back and forth, as one hand masturbated her little box and the other grabbed onto her bosom. At this stage Tia's white top had ridden up and Jess could see Tia's perky tits and she had pulled her hot pants down so Jess got a beautiful side view of Tia's tight ass. Tia's head was going from side to side and her hair was moving wildly.

"Oh uh yes ahhhhhh." Tia came hard, her sexual frustration at having to cancel her romantic weekend, coupled by Jessica's story was too much for the young teen and her whole body convulsed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her. Jess was surprised by this turn of events and decided to put this out of her mind, for now. She returned back to the sofa and smiled to herself, maybe coming here was the best option after all.

5 minutes later Tia returned, dressing gown restored and sat down next to jess. With her Tia had brought the drinks and a plate of small biscuits on a tray. She thought Jess might be hungry after throwing up, and was right. Tia set the tray down on the coffee table and for her part, Jess had managed to put the image of Tia masturbating in the kitchen out of her head.

Jess first grabbed the water and Alka-Seltzer, dropping the Alka-Seltzer into the glass and watching it dissolve. Once dissolved Jess tilted her head back and guzzled down the now fizzy liquid. A bit of water escaped her mouth dribbling down her chin and landing on her massive tits, putting a couple of wet patches on the t-shirt. Tia sat silently watching and starting at her new friend's massive tits. Without realizing it she licked her lips, biting her bottom lip a little.

The stories Jess told were so vivid and Tia was still a little sexually charged from her kitchen shenanigans. Tia continued to watch her friends massive tits tightly constrained by her top, and wondered what the dyed smears looked like under it, Tia felt a wet patch form in her hot pants again. Jess this time was unaware of her friend's glances as she was devouring the plate of biscuits.

Jess finished eating and they sat there in silence again, Jess started feeling uneasy now noticing Tia's stare. She wiped her mouth looking a bit sheepish and cleared her throat, Tia smiled and said in a low voice "I bet you swallowed everything last night slut." The silence broken Jess looked dumbfounded at the statement it was so crazy. She then noticed the huge smile on Tia's face and both girls fell about laughing.

The girls talked more about Jessica's parents, and Kim. While Tia realised Jess had nowhere else to go, she still enjoyed the fact she had come to her and unburdened herself. It made Tia happy as she liked to help people, and she decided she was going to help Jess anyway she could. She clearly liked Jess and she couldn't get the story Jess told out of her head.

Tia was turning herself on again and knew once Jess left she would need to deal with her lust. Tia also hoped this would bring the 2 girls closer, which it had. But not in the way Tia realised, as she had no idea Jess spied on her earlier.

As they talked and finished the drinks and biscuits it was now 10am. Jess knew she had to go home and she still had Kim's car. "Thank you so much for listening Tia, you have been a real friend." Jess cooed as she leaned forward to hug Tia.

"No problem Jess, what are girlfriends for. It was fortunate for you my parents were out of town otherwise you were shit out of luck, huh!" Tia responded.

Jess broke the embrace and looked deep into Tia's Eyes "Yeah thanks again. You know that wasn't the only reason I came to you...."

Tia cut Jess off, "Its fine Hun, now you probably need to go home and get some rest but you should probably wash the makeup and hair dye off first." The pair moved from the sofa and Tia showed Jess upstairs, giving her a towel so she could shower and clean up.

Jess went into the bathroom and striped. As she got into the shower she noticed just how much red dye the guys had got on her ting body. She turned the tap and as the hot water hit Jessica's face she felt the dirt and grime wash away with her cares, for the time being at least. Fortunately Kim had been telling their truth about the dye, under water it easily washed off, the one honest thing Kim had told Jess last night.

Jess soaped her young body moving her hands around her skin, caressing her naked form ensuring to remove all the dye, she closed her eyes and as she ran her hands over her wet body she thought back to the rough treatment dished out by Hank and Jimbo. She grabbed her tits squeezing her flesh and pinching her nipples while saying to herself "take it slut, take my cock." mimicking what Hank and Jimbo had said to her last night. She continued to cup and pinch her nipple with her right hand while dropping the left to her pussy. It was already wet from the water but was also now wet from the juices Jess was creating. As she rubbed her pussy harder and harder, pushing 1, then 2 and finally 3 fingers inside her as her thumb stimulated her clit, her other hand left her tits and steadied herself on the wall.

Faster and faster her hand went, fingers invading her pussy while her thumb rubbed her clit. Her head lowered as she pushed her ass out "Urggnhhgh! Ahhhhhh! Yes take it you slut." Jess started talking to herself as images from last night, of the 2 old men fucking her mauling her tits and making her theirs, continued to play in her head.

Jess was cumming hard now and her orgasm was full on. "Oh my god, uuuhhh, oh my god! Yes yes yes." Jess was trying to be quiet, at the point of climax she made a pained but pleasure filled face. Jess Bit her lip to stop her screaming the house down and alerting her new friend to what she was doing.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds