• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An English Girl in New York

An English Girl in New York

12

I felt my inhibitions lifting away at the same instant that the wheels of the plane lifted off the tarmac of a grey Heathrow morning. I had already had a couple of drinks in the BA lounge, it would have been rude not to, I felt, and these were now joined by a glass of champagne on the plane.

My thoughts were already turning to what I could do, what I could enjoy on my escape from my hum drum London existence, four days in New York with no one to tell me what I could or could not do for once.

I had enjoyed my time in Heathrow, walking through the luxury shops and looking at all the expensive goods for sale. Tempted by a few things, I had decided not to purchase anything as I was confident that there would be better deals to be had in the states.

I was sitting next to Rich, my new colleague who was travelling with me. Going off to head office in New York to present our new plan to the group management, and to try and persuade them that they should spend another ten million pounds in London, building out the algo trading facilities and expanding more into Europe and further East.

I had decided to wear casual clothes to the airport, even though it had drawn caustic comments from Craig, my supposed boyfriend. A tight white camisole top over the top of a T shirt bra and some thick black leggings over a thong. The top was quite low cut for me, and certainly nothing like the conservative blouses that I wore to work, and Craig had expressed his disapproval with the way I looked as I left. I couldn't really care less about his views on this, he was happy enough to show me off as a trophy girlfriend with his friends and colleagues.

The top showed off my nicely rounded 36B breasts, but the mildly padded bra made sure that the overall effect was perfectly decent, even if you could get a decent view of my cleavage. My pure English heritage meant that my skin was almost pure white, particularly in April, and it also showed off the sprinkling of freckles across my chest. I did have a fleece in my bag in case the plane was too cool, but didn't feel the need of it yet.

The leggings were very figure hugging but I knew that, as I worked out often, they mainly just accentuated my legs, at least they were quite thick fabric and so didn't show anything through. I always wore a stretch thong with no big ridges under leggings because I hate VPL on other girls, and I quite like the feeling of the thin strip coming up my ass. Anyway, the top was quite long and mostly came down low enough to cover my ass.

Craig and I had not been getting on for the last few weeks as he demonstrated an irritating mix of a mania over-controlling what I wore when I was with him, in combination with a complete disregard for my time when he was out with his friends. He was on his final chance, or perhaps just slightly past his final chance. It wasn't clear to me yet.

I had already noticed Rich stealing a few furtive glimpses down my top as we had moved through the airport. Every time I had leant forward to pick up my case or my bag, I knew that my breasts pushed more deeply into the top, and afforded him a fuller view down between them. It didn't bother me, boys will be boys. I felt a bit of a thrill at it in fact, but it surprised me as he had always seemed rather bored by me at work. Perhaps it was the way that I always dumped the grunt work on his lap.

The Champagne was already doing it's magic upon me, I could feel, as I felt the warm glow of contentment settle upon my normally nervous and stressed mind. I put on a couple of movies and enjoyed the freedom to go offline for a while.

We were staying in the WTC Hotel Downtown looking over the new Oculus, and I was delighted to be given a room, high up on the 48th floor. The view was amazing, all the new WTC buildings with gaps through to the New Jersey shoreline and left down to the Statue of Liberty. Directly opposite was a new building still under construction and it was strange to stand there, so high above the city and yet be looking out onto a building site just twenty meters away. The floors were all complete, but there were no windows and only a metal rail around the floors to stop anyone walking off.

Rich and I wandered out of the hotel and into the pure white heaven like entrance of the Oculus train station and shopping arcade. It was like walking into the rib cage of a huge beached white whale, towering white ribs reaching up to the ceiling.

I suggested that we better get our shopping in early, and while I was hoping to go uptown to the big department stores later in the week, we thought that Sunday afternoon might not be the best time, and so we wandered into the shops that were more local.

I visited a few of the nice boutique clothes shops, but they were all a little too pricey for me and I didn't see anything that I loved enough to justify the expense. Rich was starting to seem a little bored, when we came across a huge Rebecca's Lingerie store down one of the pure white wings of the mall. Craig wasn't much of a lingerie fan, he preferred to get straight down to it, rather than enjoy the thrill of the tease, but I had always enjoyed wearing pretty little things.

'Shall we go in here?' I suggested to Rich with a nervous grin.

'Errm, maybe it would be better if you go by yourself, I think there is a B&O shop down there, I can meet you there.' he replied, sensibly.

I thought about it for a few minutes, I quite liked the idea of embarrassing him by choosing lingerie with him, and the idea of getting him to decide between lacy knickers seemed a bit of a laugh.

'Don't be so boring, come on, it will be fun.' I insisted, taking his arm and leading him in.

He obviously wasn't too bothered because he complied with barely another murmur.

The store seemed to be divided into the knickers, bras and sensible things on one side, and the more fun lingerie items down the other. I headed over to the lingerie to see what kind of thing American ladies were wearing for their guys. Rich trailed along behind me looking bemused and trying not to catch the eyes of any of the other women who were doing their own shopping.

I stopped in front of a collection of lace and lacey negligees.

'Hmm, what do you think of this?' I asked, holding up a mauve lace negligee. I wasn't exactly sure what it was for as you certainly couldn't wear it out in public, but it was beautifully soft and I could imagine would be incredibly sexy to wear to show off your body.

Rich looked at it, then back at me with a cheeky grin obviously enjoying the invitation to imagine me wearing it.

'Yeah, it looks like a lot of fun. I would certainly like to see any girl in that.' he commented.

I knew he didn't have a girlfriend at the moment, having been dumped a few months back. I had always found him very professional in his dealings with me, but it was fun to see a different side to him. He was a good-looking guy, probably 27 a couple of years younger than me.

'I think I will see if I can try it on, you never know with US sizes.' I commented, taking a couple of plausible looking candidates in both black and dark mauve.

I walked across the store and was quickly accosted by a pretty, smiley girl who was obviously desperate to help make a sale.

'Hello, my name is Kirsty, is there anything that I can help you with today?' she asked with classic American retail politeness.

'Hi Kirsty, I would like to see whether these fit me, would it be possible to try them on. I am visiting from London and need to check the size.'

'Oh, I love you accent, I would love to visit London, it sounds so great. Of course you can try them on, just follow me. In fact we have just the thing for you, we have a dressing room specifically for couples with a private room where the groom can wait for you.'

With this she walked swiftly off towards the corner of the room, expecting our obedience.

I laughed at her presumption that Rich was my fiancé.

'Come along Rich, we seem to have an appointment together.' I commented.

'What?' he replied bemused.

'Don't worry, you can wait outside, I won't be long.'

Our new leader, Kirsty ushered us through a thick red curtain into a small richly furnished area with deep red carpets, a couple of floor length mirrors and rather too much gilt decoration for my tastes. A comfy red sofa was arranged along one edge.

At the end of the two square meter area was another thick red curtain leading into a smaller dressing area.

'So here you are, you can get changed through there, while you partner can wait here on the sofa. Just to be clear, he has to wait here, there are strict rules.'

Both Rich and I giggled, and Kirsty was forced to give us a hard stare to highlight her seriousness.

'I don't think that will be a problem, Kirsty.' I observed.

'Well maybe I should wait here to help you with getting any other sizes.' she replied suspiciously.

I took the two items through into the changing room and pulled the curtain back across. I hung my bag and fleece on the hook and then slid my top over my head. I slipped off my running shoes and leggings and then looked at the potential garments.

The first one was black with a halter neck and then two lace triangles to cover your breasts. The main body was also lace with a double thick lace frilly skirt that would just about cover your ass. I looked at it and wondered what I should try. I slipped it over my head, but with the thick t-shirt bra on underneath, it looked faintly ridiculous, certainly not alluring at all.

I smiled to myself and thought 'in for a penny, in for a pound.' I reached behind my back and slipped off my bra, pulling it through the straps of the halter neck. Without the bra, the whole thing looked completely different, the two lace triangles wrapped themselves tight around my breasts, pulling my nipples against them. They were not wide in themselves, and the inside curves of my breasts were exposed right down to where they curved in at the bottom.

The sensation of my nipples pressing into the soft lace was lovely and I immediately felt them harden and start to press deeper into the gauze fabric.

I turned around and looked in the mirror, as I suspected the skirt just about covered my ass, and the double layer of lace meant that you could only just make out my thong through the material. I decided that I would buy it, even though Craig would discard it within a few seconds of my appearing in it. It might lighten up a few dull winter evenings.

'How are you doing in there, is there anything that I can help with.' inquired Kirsty from outside.

'No I am fine thanks, it looks great.' I replied.

At this point I had a thought, what if I opened the curtains and gave Rich a quick thrill? On one hand I was a bit hesitant, but the more I thought about it, the more that the idea of having someone other than Craig see me looking a bit sexy appealed to me. Somehow, knowing that he was such controlling influence all the time meant that the idea of showing off a bit now that I was out of his reach seemed like fun.

I had never been that shy anyway, on holidays to Spain with my girlfriends I had always sunbathed topless whether there were guys around or not. Craig didn't like me to do that anymore, and as a result I always felt a little bit aggrieved when I put on my bikini top, not that I really minded, just that I didn't like to feel controlled.

I took a deep breath and then pulled back the curtain and walked out into the small area outside the changing room. Rich was looking bored and was checking something on his phone. Kirsty seemed to have got tired of waiting, and had wandered off back into the store. After a couple of seconds, Rich glanced up at me, obviously expecting me to be ready to leave and did an immediate double take as I stood there in front of him wearing lace lingerie that covered perhaps fifty percent of my breasts, and even then only with a thin lace covering.

'What do you think?' I asked with a grin.

'Wow, I mean, like, I don't know quite what to say. I mean as a co-worker, I am not sure there are words.' he spluttered. I put my hands above my head, looking him straight in the eye and invited him to look at me. He decided to take me up on my offer and I watched as he studied my cleavage, nipples and partially covered breasts. He let out an appreciative sigh.

'So you think I should buy it?' I inquired.

As I did so, I did a little twirl round, knowing that with him sitting on the sofa, the short skirt would swing away from my body, revealing my thong, and as I turned around, my ass. I could feel myself become even more aroused at the thought of him looking at my thong, barely covering my sex.

'Yeah, sure, I am sure your guy would love to see you in that.' he replied. Once again I watched as his eyes scanned down my figure, skipping gleefully from my nipples to my cleavage and then down to my pussy lightly covered with a thin cream thong.

At this moment, Kirsty made her return and walked around me, fussing over the details of the fit and generally expressing her satisfaction with the way that it looked.

'You have a great body, you must work out to keep this firm muscle tone, it makes this kind of lingerie look great, the lace pulled onto your skin. Are you happy with it?' she asked eventually.

'Yes, I think so, it looks lovely.' I replied.

'You are a lucky guy.' she observed turning to Rich, who giggled a little at the on-going misunderstanding.

'While you were trying that on, I found a couple of other items that I thought you might like to try, what do you think?' Kirsty asked with a wink.

She held up a lace string and lace bra both in very light black lace. They were both decorated with pretty red rose details and looked really lovely. Craig didn't go for very feminine lingerie and I knew he wouldn't approve, but I thought they looked great.

'If you buy the negligee then I think we could give you the string as a complementary gift, so you could try them on now.' Kirsty remarked.

I decided that I was having too much fun to stop now, and so I returned to the changing room. I slid the negligee over my head and slipped my thong down my long firm legs, standing completely nude in the changing room. I generally shaved the lips of my pussy, leaving a neatly trimmed triangle of hair perhaps a centimeter long above it. Craig wasn't a great fan of going down on me at the best of times, but he wouldn't even consider it when I was anything other than freshly shaved.

I pulled the lace string up and noted that it was a lot more revealing than my sensible cream cotton one that I had removed. You could clearly see my light brown hair through the thin lace, and bottom of the triangle was a lot thinner, leading it to start to slide into my vulva lips almost as soon as I had pulled it on.

I put the bra on as well, Kirsty had judged my breast size well as it fitted very well. It was also very revealing, giving a clear view of the light pink circles and slightly puffy peaks of my nipples.

I studied myself in the mirror, if the negligee had been quite revealing, this was quite simply one step away from nude. Neither the string nor the bra covered a great deal of my form, and even the parts that they did cover were effectively visible through the thin lace. And yet I could feel my clit starting to buzz with anticipation of exposing myself in it.

I pulled back the curtain, ignoring my obvious trepidation and emerged into the changing area once again, feeling my feet sink into the soft deep carpet.

This time, Rich was not looking bored, or playing with his phone, although I did notice that one hand was resting on a slightly raised bulge in his trousers.

'What do you think?' I asked challengingly, making eye contact with him.

He missed no opportunity this time, and his eyes were immediately scanning down over my barely covered body, drinking in my nipples now pressing hard into the individual strands of the lace. He lingered a little longer over the lace string, perhaps checking out the way that the fabric was slowly being subsumed into the lips of my pussy, creating a bit more of a camel toe effect than I would ideally choose.

'Yeah, well obviously you look absolutely amazing.' Rich replied with a huge grin on his face.

'Looking good girl.' chimed in Kirsty appreciatively.

I put my hands above my head and played with my hair, slowly rotating on the spot, and checked myself out in the various mirrors. I didn't normally wear very sexy lingerie, but now that I had tried it again, I realized how much I liked it, and more surprisingly how much I liked being viewed in it.

Once I felt that they had had a good look, I walked back into the changing room and put my top and leggings back on, over the top of the new lace bra and thong. I checked myself out in the mirror and it was obvious that I was wearing much more sexy underwear. The black bra straps were visible over my shoulders, the lace of the cups covering my tits showed through a little the thin white material of the camisole top.

Perhaps even more outrageous was that my leggings clung skin tight, and there was a definite indentation where the thong was starting to pull itself into the lips of my pussy. I would never have ventured out like that in London, but somehow being away in a new city with no one to judge me meant that taking a risk seemed like a fun idea.

I paid and then met up with Rich on the way out and we walked out back into the pure white mall.

'So, that was unexpected Emily, here I was thinking we were on some super professional business trip, now I find you modelling lingerie for me.' he remarked with a grin.

'I was just getting some shopping in, I just wanted to get your opinion on things.' I replied.

'Yeah, like any guy would have thought you looked anything other than completely fabulous dressed like that.' he commented.

'If you say so.' I continued, walking off more quickly to close the conversation.

After a trip to a few more shops, we set off back to the hotel but on the way back we walked past a nice looking Irish pub next to a classic American fire station. I was feeling a bit thirsty and quite fancied a drink.

'Hey, let's I get a drink.' I suggested to Rich.

'Sure, I fancy a beer.' he replied cooperatively.

We walked into the bar and it was pleasantly busy, with a nice bubble of conversation but still a spare table near the back with a couple of stools. I went and sat at the table, with my Rebecca's Lingerie bag by my side. I perched myself up on one of the stools facing down towards the heart of the bar and waited for Rich to go and get us a couple of drinks.

The majority of the bar clientele were guys, generally in single sex groups of twos or threes. As I had walked through the bar I had notice a couple of groups of really good looking guys dressed in tight jeans and t-shirts who obviously spent a lot of time in the gym judging by their physiques. As I had walked passed a few of them, they had been obviously tracking me, but quite subtly as well, not so I felt I was being stared at.

Now that I was sitting at my table, I could still see that a few of them were checking me out still, and I wondered whether I was the subject of their conversation. There were two other couples in the bar, but no obvious single girls.

Rich came back with my G&T and sat down with an IPA, and we had a pleasant chat about the upcoming week. He seemed intent on ignoring the shopping trip that we had had, although he did occasionally glance down to check out my tits, especially when I leant forward to pick up my drink.

Once we had finished our drinks, I went up to the bar to get another round in. I made a specific choice to go to a gap at the bar next to three great looking American guys who were obviously enjoying themselves and having a good laugh.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • An English Girl in New York

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds