• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Student and Professor Pt. 02

Student and Professor Pt. 02

This is the continuation of a story about a college student and her psych professor discussing her paper on BDSM, section by section.

*****

**Bondage: Submission and Control**

"Put out your hands," I say and I bind them with my scarf making the knots nice and tight.

I grasp you by the throat and pull you up to a standing position. I walk you backwards over to the couch and throw you down on it. There's a coil of rope attached to a back leg and I take it and wrap it around your bound hands. This time you don't even bother asking me why there's a rope conveniently waiting for my use. To make the picture complete, I pick up your purple panties from the floor and stuff them in your mouth.

I innocently ask, "Well your paper talks very convincingly about the feelings of a woman who is bound naked to a bed. The feelings of total and utter submission, vulnerability and sexual excitement. The knowledge that you've placed your trust, even potentially with your life, in the hands of your partner. And being blindfolded, the intense anticipation of what's going to happen next."

You mummer something which of course I can't hear through your panties.

I continue, "But you say absolute nothing about the man's point of view. That's a serious omission in an academic paper, don't you think? What no answer? Pity, but let's talk about that."

"As a man, I can tell you exactly what a man is thinking. He's thinking (even if he's done this many times before) 'Holy shit, I can't believe I have a beautiful young woman tied up, blindfolded and gagged on my bed! Most men fantasize about this, but I'm actually doing it...' He then looks appraisingly at the woman and thinks, 'I can do anything I want, anything at all."

I walk over to the couch and run my fingers over your beautiful body, and rub and pinch each nipple in turn as you squirm. I continue down and make lazy circles with my fingers across your stomach and then your thighs and lightly touch the inside of your thighs and then to your pussy where I very gently rub your mound, your pussy lips and finally trace my finger up each inner lip and then gentry rub your clit. You're now softly whimpering.

Abruptly, I stand up and sit back in my chair as you twist and raise your hips silently begging for me to come back and play with your pussy.

"Well, that is one option for the man. He can tease you and get you sexually excited in anticipation for what is to come." You moan in frustration.

"Or," I say as I walk back over to you, "He may be the sort of man who likes to inflict pain." Without warning, I slap each of your breasts as you try to shout out and wiggle away.

My next onslaught comes with the flat of my hand on your pussy several times. Your whole body is moving now, trying to protect yourself. I abruptly stop. Back to my desk, I take several items out of the drawer. I run a feather over your breasts and ask you what it is.

"Oh sorry, I should take the panties out of mouth now." You tell me correctly and I now drop something onto your stomach.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Something, small and wooden," you respond.

"Yes, very good, extra points for you," and I trace the tip of a clothes pin around your nipples.

You begin to realize what it is and almost yell, "No, no that will hurt too much! My nipples are very sensitive!"

I toy with opening up the mouth of the clothes pin around her nipple, but then pull it away. Instead I pick up a metal dog collar and let it fall several times between my hands so you can hear the heavy sound of metal.

"And that?"

"It's a chain."

"Yes, specifically, it's a dog collar," as I lift your head and put it around your neck and pull the choke tight.

"You look beautiful in a necklace," I say.

Again, I walk over and sit in my chair. "So lots of options..." I observe.

"What if he's feeling particularly horny today? He can just go over and shove his cock down your throat and fuck your mouth until he cums." I walk back over and do precisely that, face fucking you, but I pull out long before I cum.

"Or he can just mount you and fuck you silly." Pausing to put on a condom, I place myself between your legs, push your knees apart, place your feet over my shoulders and penetrate you hard. I fuck you for only 10 seconds before I pull out, and slide my condom off and place it on your tummy.

This time, you're going crazy wiggling and thrusting your hips fucking the air as you beg me to fill you again.

"Calm yourself, so again lots of options. Let's discuss them in a calm academic way. He can choose to do any or all of those things in whatever order he wants. What will determine his decision, you you think?"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Student and Professor Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds