• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jen Goes Dogging

Jen Goes Dogging

After the "Birthday treat, but for who?" episode Jen and I became much more adventurous with our sex lives. The experience seemed to rekindle our fire in, and out, of the bedroom. We would often play out certain scenarios, both in the house, bedroom or even venturing outside but trying to be very discreet.

Jen liked the idea of being unable to be in control so we'd often use a blindfold and she would be dressed in stockings, suspenders (or hold-ups) and always a sexy bra, usually 1/2 cup or 1/4 cup as long as her nipples were on show. She loves this as she says it makes her nipples more sensitive and they stay hard for longer. This attire was worn, minus the blindfold, whenever we went for some outdoor fun. We bought more toys for both of us to enjoy during our games and had several blindfolds and a pair of fluffy handcuffs, although Jen preferred her wrists being loosely tied with a silky stocking.

Our nights in usually started early with Jen taking a shower where she'd shave her pussy clean, she's learned that it's more sensitive just after a shave. While she showering I'll normally be doing a meal.

We'd always be very touchy feely with lots of rubbing ourselves against each other creating some electricity for our sex session later. Jen often left her panties off too so I could play with her pussy whenever the opportunity arose. After a meal we'd sometimes watch a porn movie and I'd sometimes let Jen pick one she fancied. I often went for girl on girl or maybe mmf. We enjoyed watching each other play with ourselves while talking dirty during the movie.

One particular night Jen selected a movie while I was getting us another drink which involved a couple going out in their car and trying dogging and when she saw what this entailed she was just laid on my lap stoking my cock gently but not saying a thing, but her eyes were glued to the screen.

I took this opportunity to get her talking about what she was thinking of. On the tv the young woman was sat on the back seat with her legs open, but out of the car, and a man was behind her on the seat rubbing her pussy as another stood in front of her as she rubbed his cock.

I asked her, "Do you like that? Look at her, she's horny as hell and loving it! Would you like to be there with her, rubbing that cock as he played with your pussy? She's going to suck his cock you know! Do you wish it was you getting ready to take it in your mouth and suck him dry while someone else plays with your juicy cunt?" Jen just ignored me so I waited for more action on the screen.

It wasn't long before the girl had been moved outside the car and had 3 men around her. She was on her knees with a cock in her mouth and another man behind her feeling her arse and cunt. The third man was stroking his own cock waiting for his turn.

I said, "Look at that, 3 men on her! He's going to cum in her mouth and she's ready for a good fucking! He's lining his cock up against her cunt!"

"Oh yes." Jen said as she began to rub me quicker and take me into her mouth while moving her tongue over my cockhead, just like the woman on screen! The man behind the girl was now fucking her and both he and the man in her mouth quickly came spraying cum over her arse and tits! This was to much for Jen and she started sucking me harder. I didn't want this so I stopped her and pulled her up to climb on me and slide my cock into her soaking pussy. We both came within minutes with me shooting my load into her as she screamed with her orgasm! We went to bed to finish our session with more fun and chat about the movie. I got the impression Jen wasn't to far away from being up for this type of game.

Anyway, as time went on, and over several weeks, I started to make plans without Jen knowing anything about what I had decided to do. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't sure it would be ok or even work out for either of us or even our marriage, but I had a feeling, just something, that made me think it would be alright.

I began looking for local "dogging" sites and actually met someone online who could arrange what I wanted. After several e mails to Mike I met him to chat and tell him what my plans were.

I told him "I want 2 men and a location where no others will be there. I'll get Jen ready but she won't know anything until we start the session and she'll be blindfolded which she's used to. She's never had two men at the same time or another cock other than mine."

"Don't worry," Mike said, "I'll make sure you are both ok with this and Jen will be well satisfied. What are you going to do while we are with Jen?"

"I want to take photos of it and show her them later! I won't join in but hope she's still ready for me when we get home."

I was happy with how Mike was and felt comfortable that he and his friend, James, where going to be the first cocks to fuck Jen since we met! We made arrangements for the following Saturday with the place and time decided.

On Saturday I told Jen, "We are going out tonight and you need to wear your sexiest outfit, but no panties!" She was well up for this as we'd tried it before and nearly got caught by a guy walking his dog! Jen was really juicy after that episode and I fucked her to a quick and terrific orgasm!

I planned to take Jen to the place but with her arms loosely tied behind her back and blindfolded and seated on the back seat. She always trusts me and when she asked what we were going to do I told her, "I'm taking you dogging so you can get fucked like that girl in the movie we watched a few weeks ago, do you remember?"

"Oh yes I remember, she had spunk all over her face, tits and arse if I recall!" she said.

She got ready without question and we went out, had a meal and drinks and then went to meet Mike and James at the designated place. I seated Jen in the rear seat, tied her hands and put the blindfold on her and I slipped a red ball-gag into her mouth before she could protest! She moaned into it like she has done on previous times we've used it.

When we arrived at the area I parked the car and told Jen to come forward in her seat and I leaned over to undo her blouse and reveal her breasts. I tweeked her nipples until they became hard and she sighed into the ball-gag. I removed the gag as I saw Mike approach.

"Come on Jen, lean forward and get a taste of a nice cock!" I ordered her as I wound the window down.

"Mmmm!" she said, not thinking she was about to get another mans cock in her mouth!

"Yes," she said, playing along with what she thought was my game. As she felt the air from outside I said, "I'm getting out and I'm going to feed my cock into your mouth for you to suck!"

"Oh yes! I'm ready for it! Come round and fuck my mouth!"

I got out and went round to Jen's side and opened the door for easier access but instead of my cock being fed to her, James had his out and pushed it forward and Jen took it into her mouth without hesitation! James put a hand on the back of her head as he fed his thick cock into her and began to gently fuck her mouth!

I stood next to him and said, "Yes Jen, that's it take my cock into your throat and make me cum! Suck me dry and swallow it all! As I fuck your mouth get on your knees and get ready for another cock inside you like that girl in your favourite porno!"

"Mmpff! Mmpff! Mmpff!" was her reply as James began feeding her his cock! She shuffled around, with difficulty as her hands were still behind her back, onto her knees. I began to take photos of her and this new experience was amazing for me. I had a stonking hard on but was more interested in Jen's enjoyment than mine.

Mike had opened the back door and climbed in behind Jen. She froze for a second or so while he lifted her short skirt to reveal her naked cunt! His fingers were straight on it and began playing with her pussy lips. She moaned on the cock in her mouth and came on Mikes fingers, coating them in her fanny juice!

I was surprised at the staying power of James as he fucked her mouth, sometimes slowly and other times quicker. I was still taking photos and I just knew when Mike had slipped his cock into Jen as she had started cumming again and began slobbering around James's cock trying to get away from it! James just held her head firmly as Mike spoke for the first time,

"You're a lovely fuck Jen! Your cunt is tight and I'm going to fill it with my cock and then fill you with my spunk as you swallow my friend James's cum down your throat!"

Jen just moaned and came again. I'm sure she was in a continuous orgasm! Mike began fucking her harder from behind while playing with her tits and nipples! James began fucking her face again in unison with Mikes movements. I'd stopped taking pictures and just stood in awe at Jen being well and truly fucked at both ends!

Both Mike and James were working up to a crescendo and James moaned first as he shot his load into Jen's mouth! She tried to get it all but there was too much, and with Mike still fucking her furiously from behind, some trickled from her mouth onto the floor below. James withdrew his cock and wiped the remnants of his spunk over her, wiping it over her face!

Mike shouted, "Yes! Here I come my fucking slut!" and pushed deep into her as he came, filling her cunt with his spunk before taking his shrinking cock from her and climbing out of the car. As I entered the car I saw Jen slumped down on her haunches and breathing heavily with cum on her face and her nipples hard and red!

I noticed her hands were no longer tied and wondered how long they had been like that, or if Mike had freed her. I helped her into the sitting position and she looked at me with glazed eyes and said, "That was amazing! Kiss me then take me home and fuck me! I want to try your cock in my bottom!" I kissed her deeply, my tongue playing with hers as I pinched her nipple between my finger and thumb.

I couldn't believe what she was saying as we'd only tried anal sex once before, on our trip to Sheffield!

I drove her home in silence but heard her sigh once or twice and as we got home she was like a a woman possessed as I unlocked the door and I'm sure she would have let me fuck her on the doorstep if I'd wanted too! We kissed and touched each other all the way to the bedroom where I truly fucked her brains out before slipping my cock into her well lubricated arse hole! I came as she did too!

What a night!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jen Goes Dogging

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds