• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mistress Meifen of Taiwan

Mistress Meifen of Taiwan

"Bet you thought I was soft and sweet," Meifen "Mimi" Chongyu said, grinning mischievously as she looked at her boyfriend, Trevor Whittles. The burly and dark-skinned, athletic young Jamaican nodded, and looked like he wanted to say something, but his mouth was tightly gagged. Just as his girlfriend and budding dominatrix intended all along...

The lovely young Chinese-Canadian woman admired her handiwork. Having tied Trevor down to the bed, she was ready to show him what female domination in the bedroom was all about. For weeks now he'd been throwing some major hints her way, and Mimi pretended not to notice, since she wanted Trevor to man up and admit that he wanted to submit to her. At last, they finally got going with their fun...

Trevor Whittles lay on the bed, tightly bound and gagged, and his soulful brown eyes followed Mistress Mimi's every move. Clad in a red tank top and black leather miniskirt, the young Chinese woman looked positively tantalizing. In her right hand, she held a riding crop. Smiling wickedly, Mimi poked Trevor's chest with the riding crop, and shrugged while watching him squirm...

"Tonight, Trevor, you're my little bitch," Mistress Mimi smirked, and she grabbed Trevor's face and slapped him, hard. The burly Jamaican stud blinked in surprise, and Mimi Chongyu nodded. Time to show this big man who really ran things in this world. Men the world over were under the mistaken assumption that they ran things. Mimi Chongyu was woman enough to disabuse her boyfriend Trevor of that notion...by dominating the hell out of him.

"Hmm, I'm going to smother you for a little while," Mistress Mimi said, and she sat on Trevor's dark, handsome face. The big guy mumbled something as Mimi sat on his face, but she ignored his pleas. Sitting on her boyfriend's face like a queen on her throne, Mimi smiled satisfactorily. Dominating Trevor was turning out to be a lot more fun than she thought it would be...

"Oh damn," Trevor thought, as Mistress Mimi's thick behind rested on his face. At long last, his ultimate fantasy was coming true. For weeks now he'd been agonizing over how to tell his girlfriend Mimi the truth about himself. As much as Trevor liked to act tough in public, he was actually quite submissive and deeply turned on by dominant women. Of course, he hid this from the world because he had a macho black male image to maintain. Mimi of course saw right through him...

"So, you like to be dominated by a woman in the bedroom, eh, Trevor? You should have told me sooner," Mimi said, smiling, as she sat opposite Trevor Whittles inside the Saint Laurent Mall food court. The well-dressed, Cologne-wearing Jamaican brother leaned back in his chair and rested his big yet gentle hands on the table, and nodded. He'd finished his Shawarma sandwiches prior to making his not-so-shocking confession, and seemed quite pleased Mimi's answer...

"I guess so, Mimi," Trevor Whittles replied, and Mimi Chongyu gently laid her hand on top of Trevor's. The young Jamaican was still smiling when Mimi's fingernails raked his hand, and dug into his flesh. Trevor winced in pain, and Mimi smiled, delighted by his reaction. Mimi had a mean streak the length of the Ottawa River, and was thrilled to have found a boyfriend who actually appreciated that side of her. The fun was just beginning. The next time Mimi and Trevor got down in the bedroom, she showed him what she was truly made of...

"Stop daydreaming and focus," Mistress Mimi snapped, as she rolled off of Trevor's face. The young man nodded, and sighed, for he relished having her big butt on his face and missed it now that she'd risen from her perch. Mistress Mimi stood up, looking down at Trevor. From the bulge in his boxers, she could tell that the Jamaican stud was quite happy with how she'd been treating him...

"You like that, huh?" Mistress Mimi said, removing Trevor's gag with one hand while stroking his manhood with the other. Trevor nodded and a smiling Mistress Mimi ran her hand up and down his long, dark dick before massaging his balls gently. As Trevor sighed in pleasure, Mistress Mimi slapped his balls, the young man winced and then cried out in pain.

"I'm your Mistress and you're my bitch, Trevor," Mistress Mimi said, smiling wickedly as Trevor looked at her, a hurt look on his face. Once more, Mistress Mimi stroked Trevor's dick, and then, without taking her eyes off of him, she took him into her mouth. Trevor held his breath, and Mistress Mimi winked at him as she began sucking his dick...

"Hmm, now eat this pussy," Mistress Mimi said, after giving Trevor's dick a long lick. The young Jamaican strained in his bonds, and she laughed and straddled him, while facing away from him. Trevor watched as Mistress Mimi shook her thick, golden ass at him, driving him absolutely nuts. Finally, she pressed her ass against his face and a grateful Trevor began eating her pussy from behind...

After Trevor polished Mistress Mimi's sweet pussy with his tongue, the young Chinese-Canadian woman rolled a condom on his dick, and stroked it. Without another word, Mistress Mimi straddled Trevor, facing him this time. Slowly, she impaled herself on his hard dick, and began riding him. Trevor bucked his hips, thrusting deep into her. Mistress Mimi squealed in delight, welcoming him inside of her. She rode Trevor hard and didn't let up until she climaxed, hours later...

"That was fun," Meifen "Mimi" Chongyu said, much later, as she rested her head against her boyfriend Trevor's hairy chest. The young Jamaican smiled and nodded, wrapping his arms protectively around his beloved lady. Only five-foot-six, slender yet curvy, Mimi looked deceptively frail yet Trevor knew her to be a smart, strong and resilient young woman. He thanked his lucky stars for having her in his life. Trevor smiled as he remembered how he met Mimi, over a year ago at school...

"What's up, cutie?" those were Trevor's first words to Mimi Chongyu the day they met, one fine September morning inside the University of Ottawa library. Tall, handsome and well-dressed, Trevor moved with a smooth confidence that only men from the Caribbean islands could manage. Casually he sat at the computer next to Mimi's, and stroked his goateed chin as he looked her up and down...

"My name isn't cutie, sir, it's Mimi," the young woman replied in a terse tone, and Trevor smiled apologetically and raised his hands in the air, then introduced himself. Thus the two of them met. Mimi Chongyu, who was born in the Island of Taiwan and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, was used to having westerners come onto her. Western men had a thing for Asian women, especially the classy, studious ones like her...

For the most part, it was cocky white guys and the occasional Arab who liked to approach Mimi Chongyu, but Trevor Whittles of Jamaica was that rare brother who was bold enough to holler at her. You didn't see a lot of Asian women with African-descended men, so those brothers lucky enough to get Asian women had to be on top of their game. Normally, Mimi would have been dismissive of Trevor, but underneath his cocksure manner and carefree demeanor, she sensed a kindred spirit.

As it turns out, Mimi Chongyu was right about Trevor Whittles. Although he acted like Mr. Cool Black Guy, swaggering about campus and acting big, he was actually quite nerdy. A civil engineering student who was studying at the University of Ottawa on an academic scholarship, Trevor looked like a homeboy but he was one hundred percent nerdy. Mimi Chongyu found Trevor smart and quite charming, and thusly began seeing him. As the fates would have it, nerds of a feather definitely flock together...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mistress Meifen of Taiwan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds