• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught By Grandma

Caught By Grandma

My Grandpa passed away 2 years ago, so I visit my Grandma as much as I can. Sometimes, when I have a break from school, I'll go and spend a week with her. You know, to help around the house, doing repairs and such. And I really do enjoy spending time with her. She's not one of those old ladies who just sit around knitting ugly Christmas sweaters and reminiscing about the good old days. Now, don't get me wrong, she does the usual Grandma things like baking cookies and pies (I LOVE her oatmeal raisin cookies) but I can talk to her about anything.

Grandma is 73 years old, and very fit for her age. She walks every day for exercise and she's actually an attractive woman. It's easy to see that she was a hottie when she was younger. I'm 20 and in my second year at school. On this particular visit, there wasn't much that needed done in the way of repairs, but I helped with some of her gardening and we spent the evenings talking and watching movies and just catching up.

The first night there, we had dinner and then watched a movie. She asked how Mom and Dad were doing, and we talked about how school was going. You know, the usual. As it started getting later, she said she was getting tired. She told me she was going to bed and asked if I wanted to go along on her morning walk. I told her that sounded good and she gave me a peck on the cheek and headed off to bed.

I turned off the lights and made my way to the bedroom that she always had ready for me. I unpacked my things and put my laptop on the small table in the corner of the room. I wasn't really sleepy, so I decided to check my emails and surf the web a bit. I watched a few music videos and then clicked on a website that I had saved. It was porn (I'm in college, what do you expect?). I watched a few scenes when I started getting an erection.

Grandma was surely asleep by now, so I figured it was safe. I grabbed the box of tissues from the nightstand, pulled down my shorts and started rubbing one out. The scene I was watching was an older woman and young man. You know the kind I'm talking about. They usually have tags like, 'Mother and (Not Her Son)'. I had always had a thing for older women. The so-called Mother was hot. A redhead with natural tits and a shaved pussy, riding (Not Her Son's) huge cock. I don't know why they have to stipulate that it's not her son. It's always obvious that there's probably not more than 10 years difference in their ages. But it was still hot to watch.

I was getting close to coming, when the bedroom door suddenly opened. I quickly moved to cover myself. Not quick enough, though. There I was. Left hand full of tissue, right hand full of my cock. I could feel my face turning beet red, as my Grandma did her best to hide a smile. To say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement.

"Oh! David, I'm so sorry. I should've knocked." She said.

"No. I'm the one who should be sorry, Grandma." I said, trying to pull up my shorts without exposing myself even more. "I'm so embarrassed."

Even though she had apologized, she was still standing there in the doorway, staring at my hard on. She never turned away.

"You don't have to be sorry. You're a young man with urges. It's natural." She said.

"It's just embarrassing." I said, trying not to look her in the eye.

She crossed the room, coming to me, as I finished pulling up my shorts. "Oh, fiddlesticks. You think I've never seen your pecker before?" She said. "Although, I have to admit, it's grown quite a bit since the last time I saw it." She laughed.

"Grandma." I said, blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed. You were jerking off. So what? You have no idea how many times I walked in on your Dad, spanking the monkey, when he was a young boy." She laughed out loud.

"Grandma!" I said.

"It's true. There's no shame in it. Like I said, it's natural." She said, pulling the other chair over next to me. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. I'll tell you a secret, if it makes you feel any better. I still masturbate from time to time."

"That doesn't really make me feel any better." I said. I couldn't believe my Grandma was telling me this. I could always talk to her about anything, but the subject of masturbation had never come up.

"Stop being such a prude. Who's the old lady here?" She smiled. "Now, what are you watching that's got you so excited?"

The video was still playing. In my rush to cover myself, I had forgotten to turn it off. The woman on the screen was still riding and screaming with pleasure.

"Well, she seems to be enjoying herself." She said.

This could not be happening. My Grandma was sitting next to me, watching porn. If there had been a rock in the room, I would have done my best to crawl under it.

"I can see why that would get your motor running. She's a good looking woman. And that is one big dick." She said, watching the video. "But from what I saw, I think yours is bigger."

Okay. At that moment, I was ready to die. My Grandma was not only talking about dicks, but she was talking about my dick.

"Why do you look so uncomfortable, David?" She asked. "It's just sex. You've got a dick. I've got a pussy. That's just the way it is."

I had never heard her talk like this before. I didn't know what to say. She kept watching the scene.

"I don't know what to say, Grandma. This is just awkward." I said.

"Why? Because I saw your big dick? Look." She said, lifting her gown and spreading her legs a little. She wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her labia protruding from a small patch of gray pubic hair. "Now, we're even."

She left her gown up around her waist. I couldn't help but stare. I had never thought of my Grandma in a sexual way, but I could feel my cock regaining it's stiffness. She noticed the bulge rising in my shorts and smiled.

"What other kinds of videos do they have on here?" She said.

"All kinds, I guess." I said, sheepishly.

"Well, show me." She said, looking at me.

I reluctantly started scrolling down through the categories.

"Stop there." She said.

It was the Granny category.

"Do you ever watch any of those?" She asked.

"Sometimes." I said, quietly.

"You like the older women, huh?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well, lets watch one. And if you want to, you can go ahead and finish what you were doing. I can see that it still needs some relief." She said.

I couldn't believe that I was about to watch porn videos with my Grandma. I found one that she wanted to see and clicked on it. It was a Granny and young boy. She was sucking his cock, while he ran his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Ooh. I like that." She said, leaning back in the chair. "Go ahead, David. Finish what you were doing. It's okay."

I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I pulled my shorts down and began to stroke my cock again, stealing glances down at her pussy.

She moved her right hand slowly to her 73 year old snatch and began making small circular motions with her finger on her clit. She moaned.

Holy shit. I was getting turned on, watching my Grandma rub her pussy. She would look over at me jerking off and then look back to the video. Each time she looked at my cock, she would take a deep breath.

"Yeah. Stroke that big dick, David. Stroke it for Grandma." She said.

Just the sound of her voice telling me to stroke my cock sent chills of excitement through me. I increased the speed. I was getting close to coming.

She began rubbing her pussy faster, pushing two of her fingers inside. She watched me as she finger fucked herself.

"Oh, yeah. Cum for me, baby. Cum for Grandma." She moaned.

As soon as she said those words, I shot my load into the air. It came down on my stomach and all over my hand. She moaned loudly, squirming in her chair as she came, too. She reached over with her left hand and scooped some of my cum onto her fingers, putting them in her mouth and licking my spunk from them. Then she took her fingers from her pussy and put them to my lips. I took her fingers inside my mouth and tasted her.

"Oooh. It tastes so good." She said.

"Yes." I whispered.

She pushed her chair back and went down on the floor. "Keep watching the video, baby. Grandma's gonna suck that big dick and get it nice and hard again. I want that thing inside me." She said.

My Grandma wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked me a couple of times before putting it in her mouth. Shit! It felt so good. Grandma really knew how to suck a cock. She massaged my balls as she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth, running her tongue over the head. I was already beginning to get another erection.

"Let's get on the bed." She said, standing up and leading me with her hand still wrapped around my cock.

I kicked my shorts off as we lay down on the bed and she continued sucking me. She spread my legs apart and ran her tongue down the crack of my ass.

Yes! That felt great.

"You like that, baby?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Yes." I said.

"I want you to fuck me, David." She said. "Do you want to fuck your old Grandma?"

"Yes." I said. "I want you so much."

"Good." She giggled.

She crawled up and straddled me, slowly lowering herself onto my cock. She was wet, but God, she was so tight. My 73 year old Grandma was slowly taking my cock into her pussy. She smiled, seductively. She looked so fucking sexy. She pulled her gown off over her head, throwing it across the room.

Her tits sagged just a little but there were no wrinkles. They were so smooth and white with bright pink areola and nipples. Her nipples were hard to the point that they stuck straight out. I reached up and took them between my fingers.

"Yesss! Pinch my nipples, baby. Pinch them hard." She said, as she began to move her hips back and forth.

I pushed my hips up, fucking her. Fucking her old, tight pussy.

She started moving faster, moving up and down on my cock. Her gray hair falling down over her shoulders, she threw her head back and moaned loudly. Her hips moved faster and faster. She had both her hands on my chest, holding herself up as she let out a scream. I could feel her coming. Her pussy tightened around my cock. She sat still for a moment and then started grinding. She was coming again. Her breathing was rapid. I was actually worried about her for a second. After all, she was 73. But she fucked like a pro. When she had finished, she lay down on my chest. Her body was shaking.

"Are you okay, Grandma?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm more than okay. Damn, I love your big dick, baby." She said.

I moved in and out of her. I was still hard and she was so fucking wet.

"Oooh. Yes." She said.

I rolled her over on her back and slowly began fucking her. Pushing all the way in with each stroke.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me." She said. "I want you to cum inside me, baby."

I picked up the pace a little. She moaned, digging her nails into my back. Her legs were wrapped around my waist.

"Yes." She moaned. "Yes."

I started fucking her harder, faster. Damn, she felt so good. I wanted to cum. I wanted to shoot my load inside my Grandma. She moaned with each thrust.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me." She said. "Oh, God. I'm cumming again."

"Yes." I said, shoving my cock all the way in with each thrust.

"Yesss! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck the shit out of me, baby!" She screamed. "OH! I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming, Grandma!" I said, as I shoved my cock deep inside her and emptied my load into her.

Rope after rope of my spunk filled her hot pussy. Her pussy tightened around me as she milked everything from me. Her nails ran down my back.

I finally finished and collapsed on top her. I knew she couldn't handle my weight for long so I rolled off her after a few seconds. I lay next to her, kissing and sucking on her nipples until she gently pushed me away.

"They're very tender, right now." She said.

We lay there for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of our breathing. We were spent. It was the best sex I had ever had. She rolled over and looked at me. We kissed. Our tongues searching the other's mouth. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"You are so good, David. Your dick is huge." She smiled.

"Thank you, Grandma. You're the best I've ever had." I said.

"And just think, this is only your first night here." She smiled. "We're going to have so much fun this week."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught By Grandma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds