• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Visit from a Old Flame (Take 01)

Visit from a Old Flame (Take 01)

After years of online flirting with her ex, my wife, Merrie, asks if I would be okay with having her old college flame, William, over for dinner. After a bit of negotiating, I agree. He comes over and we chat while I cook, followed by drinks and talking (and flirting). Later in the evening, things take a turn:

We ask William to sit in a chair in the corner. He looks down and notices the camera and smiles, seeming to know what we've got in mind.

We stand by a bed facing William, Merrie in front of me. I begin to rub my hands slowly over her body. I turn her to me and we kiss, passionately. I turn her around yet again. My hands travel, fingertips lightly brushing her shoulders, down her arms, sides, and belly, and then over and around her breasts and nipples. I slowly unbutton her shirt, exposing her sheer bra; her dark nipples show hard and full through the thin material. All the time William is snapping away with the camera.

I pull off Merrie's shirt, drop it to the floor, and reach around her waist. My hands travel around her hips and belly, dipping slightly under the top edge of her pants. With one hand caressing her breasts, I start to undo her pants with the other. Her eyes are closed and she is lightly biting her lip. I slowly push her pants down over her legs to the floor and help her step out of them.

I begin to kiss and lick my way up her legs, starting with her ankles; my hands stroke the flesh lightly before and after my tongue and lips. When I get to the insides of her thighs, I move my caresses to the outsides of her legs, not wanting to touch yet what's sure to be an absolutely sopping wet pussy.

I sit down on the bed and pull her along with me so that she is situated between my knees, her legs spread wide, leaning back against my chest. I pin her arms under my own and begin to touch her breasts again. I reach underneath and unclasp her bra. As I remove her bra, her breasts fall free and I notice William begin snapping the shutter again (I hadn't noticed he'd stopped to stare.) I begin to palm her breasts in my outstretched hands. I feel her nipples begin to harden underneath my palms, so I start to trace her areolas with my fingers, trying my hardest not to touch her nipples directly. When I feel her nipples are completely hard, I grab her breasts and squeeze. She arches her back and I squeeze her nipples harder, eliciting a low sigh.

I can tell her pussy is getting very moist as she keeps trying to press her thighs together. I pull her arms behind my back and command her not to move them. I begin to trace the sides of her panties, enjoying her soft flesh. I rub along the inside of her thighs. I lightly brush the top of her mound through her panties. She pushes her pelvis up trying to make my fingers brush her clit, but I won't let them, yet.

This goes on for a while, William still taking pictures the whole time. I can see him getting obviously hard, his cock tenting his jeans. Merrie leans her head back and whispers to me "I promise I'll let you fuck me in the ass later if you'll just make me come right now!" My jaw drops. David gives me a quizzical look. I reach down and start to tease my way around her panties. I reach one finger under the edge and slide my fingers along her lips, feeling her wet oozing out. I dip my fingers lightly into her opening and wet my fingertips. I spread the wetness up and down her lips and around her clit. Each time I brush her clit I can feel the electricity pass through her into me. I begin to rub her clit in the light little circles she loves so much. I alternate between rubbing up and down her lips and hole and continuing the circling of her clit. I can hear her breathing speed up and know she is getting closer. I tear her panties off, ripping them, and begin to rub her clit harder. She is writhing around and moaning, "right there... don't stop... I'm coming..." I push one finger inside her as I rub her clit even harder. I can feel her pussy contracting around my finger as her body begins to shake.

I slow down, not wanting to make it unbearable for her. She starts to squirm, signaling she has finished coming.

I let her rest there for a minute while I pull off my shirt and pants. "God, that was so fucking hot," William is saying. I stand over Merrie. She reaches up and starts to rub my cock through my underwear. William again begins to snap away with the camera. She licks up and down the length of my cock through the fabric. She pulls my underwear down and engulfs my cock with her mouth, sucking hard. With one hand, she plays with my balls while she licks and kisses my cock over and over, biting lightly from time to time.

I grab her chin to stop her for a moment. "I bet you'd like two cocks even more, wouldn't you," I say to her. She nods. "Did you hear that William?" I say, "Put that camera down and get that cock over here!" He doesn't need me to tell him twice. He rips off his clothes and walks over to stand next to me. At first Merrie just stares at the two hard cocks in front of her. After a minute, she begins to lick our cock heads. Then she starts to alternate between sucking our two cocks and licking our balls; stroking away the whole time with her hands.

I squat down and pull her hands back behind her while William is fucking her mouth. After a few minutes, I sit her back up, place her hands back in her lap, and bind them with rope. I lay her down on her back. I get down on my stomach and begin to lick her wet pussy; William moving up so she can keep sucking his cock. I watch her taking his cock in her mouth, saliva dripping all over her cheeks and chin from taking him into her throat. I eat her hungrily. "William, you've got to taste this sweet pussy," I say, and we switch

places. I watch him dive in, licking and sucking her pussy with abandon. I suck and lick her plump nipples. I squeeze her breasts. I tease her soft lips with my tongue and fingers. I kiss her hungry mouth before shoving my cock back in.

For what feels like hours, William and I switch back and forth: our fingers, tongues, and cocks, over and over. I hand William a condom and he puts it on. He gets between her legs and begins to fuck her pussy. As William pounds away, I pull my cock from her mouth and start to suck on her breasts while rubbing

her clit with my hand and fingers. I switch and begin to suck her clit while pinching her nipples, watching his cock sliding in and out of her just inches from my face. I have him stop; we lift her and place her on all

fours. William pulls off the condom and shoves his cock in to her mouth again. I can tell she loves being controlled by us, subjected to our every whim. It makes me want to pleasure her even more.

I get behind her and dribble some warmed lube onto her asshole. I notice her tense up, knowing what is about to happen. She gets even wetter and I can see her juices dripping out onto the sheets. I rub the lube into her, easing my fingertip past her asshole. After letting her get accustomed to my fingertip, I slowly slide my finger in deeper and pull it out again as slowly. I remove my finger and place a plug at her hole. I slowly begin to push it in. She pushes back against it, felling it invading her, filling her. I work it in and let it still for a minute. I sit back and realize William is watching it all. I sit up and begin to rub my cock against her pussy lips.

"Wait a minute!" William says. He grabs the camera and begins to shoot again. I slowly push the head of my cock into her pussy, feeling resistance from the plug. God, she is so fucking tight, and even tighter with the plug in her. I feel my cock slide past the plug, with a small pop, and sink all the way in to my balls. I begin to slide in and out and slowly as possible. William puts the camera down and again begins to fuck her mouth. 'God, this is so hot,' I think to myself 'watching her get all her holes filled at once.' I start to fuck her harder, pounding away.

William and I switch places. He puts on another condom and slips inside of her. I can tell from his expression that he loves her tightness as much as I do. For a while we just sit there, watching each other fuck her. I lean over her body and, with William still inside her, reach back, slowly pulling out the plug. She starts to suck my cock even harder. I flip her onto her back again and get between her legs, grab her ankles, and spread her legs wide. William sucks on her nipples and plays with her tits as I line my cock up to her asshole. I pour more lube onto my cock and steadily push against her. I feel her ass give and the head of my cock pops in, so I stop, letting her adjust to it. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is open.

I untie her hands and she reaches up with one hand to squeeze her breast and with the other begins to rub her clit. I push slowly until my whole length is inside of her and then I sit still. After a minute of letting her body acclimate to my being inside, I begin to slide in and out, gaining a little speed, building up a slow rhythm. I realize William has been photographing this and it excites me even more. I pull out of her ass and let William move in. He puts his cock in and slowly begins to thrust. I lean in and begin to kiss her while I reach my hand down to rub her clit. "I want you both inside me," she pants.

As soon as she speaks those words, I stand her up. William switches condoms and lies down below her. I hold her and lower her down onto his cock. Once he is fully in her ass, she lays back and I kneel between their legs. She reaches down and guides my cock into her pussy and I begin to nudge inside. "Oh, God," she says, "it feels so good." I can feel William's cock pressing against mine and her tight walls contracting around me. William stays still as I start to move in and out. After a bit, we both find an alternating rhythm. She reaches around my back and pulls me tight to her, kissing me hard. We make out like this for a bit, William and I pumping away the whole time. All of a sudden, she grabs me tight and I feel her coming as a low groan escapes her lips.

For about an hour, William and I take turns fucking and watching. She rides us both over and over. She gets on top of him and I can just watch as those amazing hips and ass move up and down on him. I watch her slide from the tip of his cock all the way down to his balls. She spins around to face me, his cock still inside her, and I tell her to lie back. I kneel and place my cock next to his at the opening to her tight pussy and push in. Though it resists at first, I feel her pussy give and I slide all the way in, next to his cock, sharing the space. We both begin to pound away, feeling each other's cocks rubbing through the wall between her pussy and ass. It's amazing. She begins to come again and we can both feel her spasm around our cocks.

We both pull out and lay her back and kneel above her, stroking our cocks in our hands. William begins to come first, some of it shooting out onto her tits before she can stop it. She grabs him before more spills and starts sucking him while one hand milks his cock. She turns to me, cum dripping from her chin and opens her mouth wide. "Come in my mouth, baby," she says, grabbing my balls with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. William grabs the camera.

I begin to shoot a large stream of cum into her mouth, William clicking away. A glob of it hits her nose and cheek, but she just grabs a hold of me and starts to suck, draining me. After she sucks the last drops of cum from my cock, she lays back again to catch her breath. William and I rub the fallen cum into her breasts and belly and face, licking and kissing her, playing. She leans back and says, "I'm ready for more. How about you two?"

William and I look at each other and realize we aren't going to be sleeping anytime soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Visit from a Old Flame (Take 01)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 648 milliseconds