• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lattés and Logic Pt. 03

Lattés and Logic Pt. 03

Sarina

"That sounds like a stellar idea," he said.

"I need to get a few things from my little purse in the vestibule, why don't you climb in and I'll meet you there in a second?" I said.

He agreed, told me it was the double doors at the end of the hall, and headed off. I found my purse and texted my Master that I was OK. Then I put my heels back on as I wanted to make a good impression, and headed down the marble hallway.

Bruce

"Well, here we go," I thought to myself as I lay on my bed. They say that anticipation is more powerful than the event itself. I could almost hear my heart in my chest as I thought about things to come with what had to be the most exotic creature I'd ever met.

Being a home builder has its advantages. I had bought some land at the top of a hill overlooking the city. My bedroom was oval shaped. Where the headboard of the Emperor bed should be, was a single curved pane of glass 10' high by 15' long, with a view that overlooked the whole city. The sky in the West was an inky blue as the last remnants of the sunset ebbed away. The bed was on a central motorized pivot so the mattress seemed to float in space. It also allowed one to rotate the bed to have the skyline behind you, or to watch the sunset. The ceiling was a multi-pane glass dome. LCD crystals were built into the glass, and I could control the transparency remotely. A circle of dimmed LEDs at the edge of the dome lit the room evenly from all angles. The North wall continued the curve of the headboard glass. There were patio doors leading to an infinity pool, and then between those doors and the entrance was my walk-in closet. The room was built with symmetry in mind. On the South side, instead of an infinity pool was a huge open concept bathroom. There was a corresponding woman's walk-in closet between the bathroom and the entrance. With tracked curtains and the dome, the space could be incredibly airy, or practically sealed to darkness. I was hoping that the "home court advantage" would impress Sarina. I hadn't really had a chance to have a good look at her earlier as she followed me to the couch. Anticipation. My pulse quickened as I heard the click of her heels approaching.

She poked her head around the door, "Bruce?"

"In here sexy!"

She came around the door in nothing but her heels, her purse, and a white triangle. Some woman are made for heels, and some walk like they are a Texas heifer. Sarina had that runway walk. Her pelvis tilted from side to side, her toned legs crossed over each other, and her tits seemed to have a small double bounce with the finish of each cycle. I must admit, I was even strangely entranced by the jiggle of her little bulge. Whoever her surgeon was should get some kind of an award. The silhouette of her breasts was wider than her chest, and her taut abdomen and delicate ribcage finished the effect. She had surprisingly large areolae, and they seemed to point slightly upward right before the breast itself started to curve under. She didn't have a biological woman's flare in the hips, but what she did have pivoted silkily. She was striding towards me with huge smile. Confidence is such an aphrodisiac.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Glad to see I haven't lost my touch," she replied.

"Baby, excuse my French, but you are a fucking wet dream come to life. Just........stunning."

"I like to impress," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed and leaned in to kiss me. "Speaking of impressive, this room must go over well."

"With who?" I asked.

"With whichever lesser hussies you bring in here Romeo," she teased.

"Well I don't know about Romeo," I said, "But you have certainly made me star-crossed, lover," I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh," she groaned, "That was pretty bad."

"What can I say, it's your own fault, not enough blood is currently flowing to my brain."

"Excellent! Let's continue in that vein," she said, crossing her eyes at me and making it my turn to groan.

"But first, I need to have a serious discussion with you. Is it safe to say you're pretty smitten with me?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am!"

"I care for you too. You have to realize that I don't give out my private line to just anyone. But you also have to realize the boundaries of this relationship. We're very intellectually compatible, and I think you're going to be a great friend even aside from the sex, but you have to go forward knowing that I belong to another and that is never, repeat, NEVER going to change. Some people's lives are defined by their children and family, some by the pursuit of money and power, some even by altruism. Mine is defined by being a cum slut slave. We are going to fuck tonight, and even though I obviously can't get pregnant, we'll be using my condoms. Why? Because my Master doesn't know you, you haven't been tested, I can't trust your condoms, and I have to ensure I remain clean for the 10 - 20 other people that are going to use me as a meat hole in the week to come. You also have to be OK with the fact that I WANT to be used as a meat hole."

She crawled onto the bed, and worked her way behind me. Her slender fingers started kneading my shoulder muscles as she continued talking into my ear.

"It's necessary for me to be brutal about this, because some guys can handle that, and some just...can't. I know you've been struggling with the whole concept of what I represent. I hope you can fold it into your world view. I also run in circles that I think could lead to other things for you down the road," she said somewhat mysteriously. "Being one and done tonight would be fine, but I really like you, and I like the idea of going on "dates" with you. You make me feel like a woman," she whispered in my ear as she hugged me from behind, her beautiful breasts pressing into my back.

"Would I ever meet your Master?" I asked.

"Possibly," she replied, "That depends on circumstances, but it's not out of the question."

"Does he have a problem with you and I going on "dates" as you put it?"

"I wouldn't be here if he did. As I said Yesterday, I don't really think of myself as a slave. My Master knows that my loyalty to him is never in question. He's not a "lock her in a dungeon" kind of guy (at least not with me). As long as we follow the ground rules, he wants me to be happy and have as "normal" a life as possible."

"Would I be able to make love to you in the future sans condom if I got myself tested?"

"Yes, and I can't wait!" she squealed, kissing my neck.

"I'm still struggling a bit with the sexuality and gender aspects of a possible relationship with you. Are you alright with me always topping and never being a bottom?"

"I'll take you any way I can get you lover," she said. "But you're cheating yourself by not keeping an open mind. I can introduce you to a whole new world. But if you want to keep things meat and potatoes, I'm still a happy girl."

"Well then, in the immortal words of the gender flexible George Michael," I said, turning to face her and kissing her forehead, "Baaaaaby, I'm your man!"

"EEEEEK!" she screamed, throwing her hands in the air. "Get ready Bruce Tanner, because I'm about to rock your world!"

She attacked my mouth, and I again felt her piercings as our tongues met. Her hands moved down to my ass, levering her lips against mine. My hands felt the arch of her back and ribs. You could sense the intensity of her, as if she wanted to give everything her very best try, that she was only focused on you. She smelled....well...she smelled like sex. She sucked on my tongue, drawing it out of my mouth with a slow luxurious pull. Then she sucked herself back in and drew it out again, her slender neck straining. She came off the end with a "pop!" and smiled at me. She pulled my hands to her, "Play with my nipples baby." I cupped her mounds and started to roll each nipple between my thumb and finger. She gasped and pulled away, but then held herself in place and sighed, "God I love that, they're so sensitive." I leaned over and took one into my mouth, sucking it in and out. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could and dragged my teeth across her skin as I closed down onto her brown nub, giving it a light bite before lapping at it with my tongue. I then flattened my tongue and used lots of spit to thoroughly bath it over and over. She pulled her tit up and we both flicked at it together, before she once again took my tongue between her lips and sucked all the saliva off of it.

"Well I see you're not entirely without skills yourself Mr. Tanner," she said. 'How would you feel about tossing my salad?"

"Love to."

She turned around and pressed her head into the mattress, arching her back. Then, while still wearing her heels, spread her slender legs wide. She rolled her hips upwards, presenting herself to me like the bitch in heat she was. She reached back and pulled the string of her thong aside. Looking back over her shoulder, we made eye contact as she said, "Eat my hole Daddy". I dove in like a man possessed. I started doing laps around the outside, feeling my tongue slide across the cracks of her rosebud. Then I started down at her taint, and did long licks all the way across her up to her tattoo. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread her further open, and then made my tongue as hard as possible as I plunged into her sex as far as I could. Her hand came back and pulled my head down into her. I could feel her sphincter pulsing as she flexed around my tongue. My lips had made a seal and I was running out of air, so I pushed against her cheeks in a signal I needed relief. She was having none of it. "Get in there," she growled, and roughly grabbed my hair to pull me in even harder to her bung hole. She moved her knees back and got even better leverage, forcing her luscious hole even farther back. I felt my tongue go in another quarter inch, and curled it upwards and around. All conscious thoughts of purpose fled my mind as my brain screamed for air. I started to slap against her cheeks and was getting ready to overpower her when she threw my head backwards and I fell over onto my back. I saw stars and gulped in oxygen. She let me have about five big breaths before she stood and lowered her pucker back onto my mouth, this time with the weight of her body pressing down on me. "You're not finished yet - EAT!" she simply said. This went on for about ten minutes. I would tongue her sweet asshole to the point of passing out, and then she would come off me to allow a few breaths before starting again.

I should have resented it, but the weird thing was......I started to like it. I started to look forward to the sight of her cantilevered ass lowering down onto me. Towards the end, I had my mouth open wide with my tongue out. She started to lower herself then looked and stopped. I glanced at her in confusion. "You know what you look like? You look like a chick in a nest, waiting for Mommy to feed it. In a sense that's true I suppose," she chuckled. "I think that's our teachable moment for Today. Thank you baby, that was wonderful. I think it's my turn to make you feel good."

She dropped to her knees on the bed, and told me to stand on the floor beside the bed. She pulled me in for a kiss, and then laid one on each of my eyelids as well. We rubbed noses as she lightly stroked my cock in her exquisite hand. How could she go from this demanding vixen who practically raped my tongue, to this fragile nymph laying delicate kisses all over my face with the world's softest lips? It was unbelievable. And she was here in front of me. And she liked me.

She dropped onto her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed. She beckoned me forward and took my engorged penis into her mouth. For the first few minutes, she just sucked on it. No, that's not the right word. She suckled on it, like a sated little kitten. Then as I hardened, she reached over her head and pulled my length into her. There was something about seeing the bulge my cock made in her throat that was just supremely erotic. She would look at me with yearning in her eyes, willing me to slide it in again. Her bulge was getting a little bigger at the same time, and she started rubbing the outside of her little covering.

"Do you want to play with yourself Sarina?" I asked.

"Yes, but only if it's OK with you Daddy," she said.

"Sure, don't hold back sweetie."

"Mmmm, thank you Daddy. By the way, you taste so good, please don't stop...."

She unsnapped her thong and threw it aside, freeing her package. It was uncircumcised, very pink and about 3 inches long. I could see the outline of a Prince Albert piercing where her hood came to a point. Her balls had been reduced to the size of grapes, and her scrotum was shrivelled and tight around them. She stopped my thrusts and then used a hand to hold me there. She started sucking my testicles into her mouth like juicy plums. She would suck on my sack and then allow the ball to move within the sack and into her wet mouth, where she just held it there with the gentlest suction, seeming to suckle it as before. While doing this, she would slide her hood down, and roll her little pink clit between her manicured fingers. She would moan seductively and that moan would carry through the ball she had in her mouth. Like I said, she was next level and seemed to know what turned me on better than myself. She started stroking my cock while sucking on my balls.

"Do you like that Daddy?"

"Mmmm, yes I do beautiful."

"Do you want to fuck me Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

"How badly do you want to fuck me Daddy?"

"More than anything."

"Well then you should."

She reached for her purse and pulled out a small squeeze bottle to rub some lube into her pussy. Then she ripped open a condom and expertly slipped it onto me, along with a bit of lube. She released me and got on all fours with her heels off the edge of the bed. As I positioned myself behind her, she reached back to line me up.

As my head pressed against her, she looked back and said, "What does my tattoo say Daddy?"

"It says Sissy Princess Cum Sluu..." she rammed her ass back onto me, taking my entire length in one stroke, "...uuut. Oh fuck me. Fuck! FUCK!! You nasty slut!" She held me there, quite literally bottomed out, and then started to fuck me with gusto. I reached forward and held her nipples in place, letting her stretch them as much as she wanted with her thrusting. Her slamming eventually brought her knees to the edge of the bed. She lay her head on the mattress, reached back to grab a stiletto in each hand, and continued to impale herself on my dick.

"I want to see your face," I said.

"Yeah fucker," she said, shocking me with her language while looking at me desperately.

She disengaged and then pulled me on top of her in the bed. She was incredibly flexible, and while still holding each stiletto, straightened her legs, making a V-shape that led down to her gaping pussy. She seemed to be able to control her hole at will.

"Dick me Daddy. Make me your girl." The phrase...the timber of her feminine but gravelly voice...her earnestness...that quivering slut hole....I would have done anything -ANYTHING- for her at that moment. Kill that stranger? Sure. Rob that bank for jewelry money? No problem. God, what a drug she was.

I eased my cock back into her and she whispered, "Go slow Daddy, I want to pleasure us." My thinking brain knew that she was saying Daddy every time as a psych game of seduction, but my animal brain did not care, and I was not thinking too much at the moment.

I would push into her, and then as I went to withdraw, I would feel her tighten down on my shaft, milking me the whole way out. She would do that for a minute, and then reverse it so that she was tighter going in. Man what a muscle, she was amazing. I leaned over and started kissing her. Then I sat on my legs, bringing her up so that she was straddling me. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, hooking her heels together behind my back. She crushed her tits into my chest as I used my arms and hips to heave her up and down. Her clit was trapped, and I could feel it rubbing between us. We went at it like this for 10 minutes, and the sweat was pouring off us now. I could hear and feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Lay me back down baby, I'm going to cum," she panted, urgently.

I did and she started hammering her little clit between two fingers.

"Don't stop fucking me!" she shouted. I continued pistoning into her. She was rubbing her breast with one hand while jerking her clitty-cock with the other when she stopped, jerked it twice more and then uttered "Uuuungh!" Things happened quickly then. Her eyes rolled back, I saw her legs spasm on their own, and a small stream of clear liquid pulsed once out of her clit. Her pussy twitched around me and started a rhythm of clamping and releasing, clamping and releasing. She came around, looked at me, looked at her belly, and scooped her cum between two fingers. She stared at me and then brought her own spunk to her lips and sucked her fingers clean. That was it.

"I'm cumming," I yelled and grabbed my cock.

"I WANT IT!" she yelled, and was instantly in front of me. I ripped the condom off one moment before I erupted. She slapped my hand away and dove to get her load. In her panic, the first bit hit her face before she got her lips around me. I jetted stream after stream of cum into her greedy mouth. I may have cum harder, but I can't remember when. I held her head and she took it all. She then sat up, looked at me like a kid who has just tasted chocolate for the first time, and did one big swallow.

She smacked her lips and said, "Thank you, that was yummy." I just sat and marvelled at her (yes her, I was no longer confused) as she used a finger to push the strands from the corners of her face into her mouth. She cocked her head to the side like the cutest puppy .

"Want to see me again?" she asked.

We both howled with laughter as we headed for the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lattés and Logic Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds