• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Diana's Dark Discovery

Diana's Dark Discovery

12345

**This story is long and features a lot of drama and intrigue. If you like short stories that get to the sex right away, this might not be for you. Otherwise, read on and enjoy!**

CHAPTER 1

Diana walked up the stairs carefully, taking care on each step so as not to spill the piping hot coffee inside her mug all over her hand. The pitter-pat of her flip-flops echoed in the stairwell as she made her way to the Master bedroom, coffee and iPad in tow. She was spending the morning dog sitting at Felicity's house, and Diana was about to curl up for a coffee break with a detective novel on Felicity's marvelous balcony overlooking the backyard.

As she rounded the doorway into the bedroom, she spied Zipper sprawled out on the bed. Diana smiled to herself as she walked by; Zipper was an old dog, and it showed. Normally, older dogs can be trusted by themselves, but Zipper always had the tendency to get a little neurotic when the masters were away. Felicity and Dave preferred to have someone dog-sit when possible. Being a stay-at-home wife, Diana had no problem filling in for Felicity and Dave when they were away.

Diana kicked off her sandals as she pulled open the sliding glass balcony door and stepped out onto the warm wood of the balcony. The sun spilled over her as she turned and took a seat on one of the two lounge chairs set up in the deck. Setting her coffee down on the side table, she gingerly set herself down onto the white lounge chair and slowly swung her legs up and over, crossing them over each other in a relaxed manner.

These were the little moments Diana lived for. Breathing a slow sigh of contended enjoyment, Diana leaned backwards and shut her eyes as she soaked in the morning glory. Today was an absolutely perfect day. The sun shone brilliantly across a clear blue sky, the sunlight warming-over Diana's skin into a cozy glow, almost like a warm shower. It was certainly as therapeutic as a warm shower, at least. Meanwhile, a light - almost imperceptible - breeze swept over her, softly tickling her smooth legs and feet; Diana silently congratulated herself on choosing the right pair of short khaki shorts for just this sort of weather. She fanned out her manicured toes in response to a slight gusty draft, allowing the refreshing combination of sun and wind to work its magic. This girl was going to enjoy everything the day was worth, although she always had to be mindful of sunburn and her rather somewhat fair skin.

Diana opened her eyes and leaned forward for a brief sip of coffee before looking out over the large backyard. Diana admired the lovely flowers and shrubbery adorning the edges, paying particular attention to a blooming hibiscus in the corner. Dave, being a well-off landscaping contractor, certainly knew how to design a backyard. Felicity chose well when she married Dave out of college: he was good-looking, fun-loving, and knew to work hard while playing harder.

Diana turned her attention to the iPad in her hand as she powered up and opened her Kindle app to a new detective novel that had been recommended to her by a friend. Diana had always been partial to mysteries and detective stories; unseen events and rumored intrigue, deeds in the darkness and the thrill of discovery... The thought of being a detective hot on the trail of excitement and forbidden knowledge was something that Diana always found alluring in an intellectual way. Seeing as she would probably never be a detective on the verge of danger - probably for the best, Diana thought whimsically - she could at least live vicariously through books and movies.

Not to say Diana felt any real need to live vicariously. Honestly, Diana lived a pretty happy life. She had been married to her husband, Mark, for 22 unbelievable years. They had been high school sweethearts, marrying at 18 just after graduation. Even after all this time, Diana still loved him with all the warm fuzziness of a schoolgirl whenever she saw his boyish grin. Mark had worked his way up through a local construction business, eventually becoming one of the top VPs after wowing the higher-ups with his business sense and extensive grasp of large scale construction. Indeed, his company was now one of the largest in Southern California, and certainly in Santa Barbara.

Furthermore, Mark had been a better father than Diana could've ever dreamt. They got pregnant with Helena early, when they were just 20 years old - not even old enough for a goddamn beer, as Mark would jokingly say. Their 2nd daughter Britney came not long after at age 22. Thinking back, it went by fast; before they knew it, Helena was 18 and headed off to Cal Poly, with Britney following 2 years later. The sisters were close, which certainly made it easier for them to both leave home for the first time. Of course, Mark had raised them well. He had always been a loving father who instilled them with confidence and a desire to do well. To have raised such a loving and wonderful family by the mere age of 40 was no small task, and Diana looked forward to grandchildren and great-grandchildren over the next 50 or so years.

Diana flicked the screen to the title page - "Tasting the Forbidden Fruit". Diana rolled her eyes a little and smiled while reaching back briefly to put her hair into a loose bun. She'd heard this book was good, so she'd give it a chance in spite of the cheesy name. She flicked to the first page. No "dark and stormy night" to be seen in the first paragraph. Check! At least the book might be original, Diana thought amusingly.

Suddenly, darkness. Diana stared for a moment as a small white battery icon showed on the screen. Oops. Diana hadn't noticed that her iPad was running low on power. Apparently, her coffee break was going to have a change of plans.

Diana slowly picked herself off the chair and padded her way inside, feeling the soft cushion of carpet under her feet as she walked to her friend's dresser and grabbed her iPad cord. It would only take about 20 minutes for a charge, but that would be 20 minutes that Diana would need to kill.

Plugging in the iPad and plopping it on the bed next to the sleeping Zipper, Diana suddenly remembered: she had needed to respond to an email regarding her and Dave's homeowner's insurance policy. She couldn't recall exactly what needed to be done, but Mark had sent her an email outlining instructions with some such form. Diana had a tendency to forget things like this, so taking care of that in this small interruption wouldn't be a bad way to fill in the gap.

Diana turned and spotted Felicity and Dave's desktop computer in the corner of the room. It was a high class model, with an even higher class leather office chair in front of it. Her iPad might be out, but she was sure Felicity wouldn't mind if Diana hopped on her computer for this. Felicity had been Diana's best friend since high school; they'd shared far more things than most people would guess, up to and including certain pieces of clothing. For girls, though, this sort of thing was not out of the question.

Diana sat herself down in comfy leather, cool material slightly chilling her bare thighs as she scooted up to the desk. The screen came up with a "poit!" as Diana touched the mouse, bringing her to the login screen. Diana hovered the cursor over the guest account as she looked at Felicity and Dave's account icon just to the right of it. The icon was a picture of the happy couple smiling on a beach somewhere.

Diana bit her lip a little bit as she stared at the icon. Her inner detective was suddenly whispering at her ear...

It's not that Diana wanted to snoop, or wanted to dig through Felicity's private account. It was just that... Diana was pretty sure she knew Felicity's password. Felicity had once long ago mentioned in passing that she used one password for almost everything, a combination of the name for something precious to her with a number representing something precious. Diana simply knew she could bust this password. First of all, it was obvious that "something precious" was Zipper - the couple never had children, and Felicity had called Zipper "her precious widdle something-or-other" too many times to count. And the number? Easy. It was the date of her marriage. It had to be. She was the kind of girl to pick the date of her marriage as a password. Felicity, while being extremely sweet and caring, was also never one for high levels of complex thought - which was Diana's nice way of saying "slightly air headed". Felicity was blond, and it showed.

Diana broke out into a self-satisfied grin as she lurched the cursor over to Felicity's account and clicked, bringing up the password entry screen. Once again, Diana had no interest in snooping. This was just her chance to crack a mystery. The allure was just too much.

Diana tapped her toe excitedly as she began typing "Zipper93", and pressed Enter. Hmm. Nothing doing. Too simple, perhaps. Diana looked upwards in thought for a moment before returning to the keyboard. "Zipper1993". Nope. "Zipper41293". Enter...

Bingo! Diana broke out into a smile and pleased giggle as the screen displayed the welcome sign. It had been Zipper's name followed by the full date of Felicity's marriage, after all. Diana wasn't such a bad detective, so it seemed. Granted, it was small; but it was something!

Diana found the Firefox icon and quickly logged into her g-mail account. Finding the document Mark had sent her, she opened it as a PDF and went to work filling the blanks laid out by Mark. Thankfully, none of it was too difficult, just basic information. Less than 10 minutes later, Diana had filled out the entire sheet and sent it back to Mark. Good job babe, Diana could hear Mark saying in her head. "Why thank you, my lover." Diana silently said back. Talking to yourself didn't seem TOO crazy if you were thinking about talking to someone else, Diana said to herself with amusement.

Finished up with the task at hand, and remembering her coffee getting cold, Diana prepared to get up...

And couldn't. She remained rooted to the chair. Something inside was stopping her, or at least making it difficult. Puckering her lips slightly, Diana slowly looked back toward the computer. She was still logged in as Felicity. The screen shined brightly in front of her.

Diana looked toward the hallway reflexively and thought sheepishly about the situation for a moment. She was not a snoop. Honestly! Diana didn't WANT to dig through Felicity's account, she just wanted to... look around a little. Diana brought her fingernail up to her mouth for a moment (nervous habit) before tentatively taking the mouse back into her hand.

The flimsy rationalization didn't take long. After all, it's not like Diana was searching for anything in particular. Besides, she didn't think there was anything that secretive on Felicity's computer anyway. What on earth would Dave and Felicity be hiding? Secret identities as bank robbers? Subtlety had never been one of Felicity's strong suits, anyway. Diana's sheepish curiosity began to give way to reasoned (if not flimsy) rationality as she figured there was nothing Felicity would want to hide from anyone, and she would've confided in Diana even if there were. They knew each other too well.

There was only one thing that Diana was really interested to see anyway, and that was Felicity and Dave's vacation photos. They were a semi-globetrotting couple, having traveled across the world together many times. Diana was always so interested to see the photos they took; Felicity was an amateur photographer, and could honestly take some great photos. Their desktop wallpaper was even a lovely photo of the two of them posing in front of the Eiffel Tower at nighttime, all of Paris lit up by the glow. Diana and Mark had been to Europe once, and another time to Brazil, but certainly not as often as Felicity and Mark got around.

Diana navigated to the Start menu and selected "My Documents" before navigating into "My Pictures". Diana looked with interest as the screen filled with folders listing the names of various locations. Amsterdam, Athens, Bangkok, Barcelona, Berlin... Diana settled on "Berlin" for a moment. Hundreds of photos were in the folder; Diana selected one rather randomly and double clicked. Up came a nice photo of Dave posing in front of the Brandenburg Gate. Indeed, the lighting and aperture were perfect. Felicity was pretty good, no doubting it. Diana pressed the arrow key a few times, admiring the pictures. Some were artistic shots, others were just nice "touristy" photos. Either way, it looked like Felicity and Dave certainly had some good travels.

Diana clicked back into the pictures folder listing. There had to be hundreds of folders here; Diana was certainly not going to search through all of them, just a few to satisfy her detective impulse before moving on.

Something caught Diana's attention out of the corner of her eye; in the Explorer window she saw the entry "SD card" listed under the computer's hard drive listing. Arching her back slightly, Diana peered over at the memory card ports on the front of the computer. Hmmm. Sure enough, there was a red SD card peeking out of the slot.

Diana looked back at the screen thoughtfully, biting her fingernail while fidgeting with her outstretched feet under the desk. She hovered the cursor over the memory card for a moment, before stopping herself. "I shouldn't do this", Diana thought somewhat anxiously. She knew that she probably shouldn't look through her best friends things. But then again... She was her best friend. That old sheepish grin returned to Diana's face as she blithely went for it and accessed the card. Knowing Felicity's photography hobby, it was probably just photos of Zipper in costumes or something anyway.

Bringing up a window for the SD revealed a number of folders, about 9 or so. Each folder was named with a day, month, and year, presumably the date the photos inside must've been taken. Interestingly, there was a folder from just last week. Diana's detective impulse was, once again, piqued. What had Felicity and Mark done last week? Diana wracked her brain for a moment. Hmmm. She didn't remember them leaving to go anywhere. And they hadn't asked her to dog-sit at all, which they usually did when away for 4 hours or more. Perhaps these were those photos of Zipper Diana was expecting to find somewhere.

Diana shrugged to herself. Only one way to find out. She smoothed her pink tank top with her left hand for a moment while she double clicked on the most recent folder. Inside the folder were more photos, about 30 or more. Along with a few videos, which caught Diana's eye. She knew Dave had bought him and Felicity some Go-Pro cameras; it might be interesting footage of them rolling down the side of a mountain somewhere on bicycles. Diana moved her cursor back to the photos and selected a random picture, double clicking as the photo came up with a small "pop".

The next few seconds, to Diana, lasted for at least 10 minutes from her perspective. It's amazing how much thought the brain can fit into a short amount of time.

Second 1: A strange mish-mash of dark colors appeared on the screen. There was a little brightness, in one patch. But it didn't make sense. It was not immediately apparent what Diana was seeing; it certainly was not the vibrant mountaintop or photo of costumed Zipper she expected to see. The photo was almost too dark to see anything.

Second 2: As if her eyes were taking a moment to adjust, the outlines of figures suddenly started to come into focus. Diana studied the photo for a fraction of a second. It was definitely photos of people. It looked like two people. But they weren't posing for a photo, or even looking at the camera. It wasn't a normal photo of two people standing somewhere. They looked like they were... wrestling? And if she wasn't mistaken, it looked like they weren't fully clothed. Diana could see light reflecting off of smooth skin. Were they wearing swimsuits of something? This was confusing.

This led into second 3, where Diana's furrowed brow suddenly rose with shock as she made her next realization: these people weren't wearing swimsuits. Or anything at all, for that matter. They were completely naked from head to toe. And as she stared into second 4, Diana's green eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and she suddenly grasped at what exactly she was seeing.

Diana's gaze followed the dim outline of a woman on her back, lying on what appeared to be dark red bed sheets. The woman's hair lay strewn back onto the mattress, unveiling her neck and flank. Her breasts were clearly visible, leading downward over her hips and legs, which appeared to spread apart. Diana's shocked gaze flicked upward from the woman's hips as she began to see the dark outline of a naked man, starting from his shoulders and chest down to his navel, trailing her eyes as she saw...

"Oh. My. God." Diana thought with dumbstruck realization. This man was naked. And he had his hips close against the woman, in between her legs. Following his abs and over his hips, Diana's eyes slowly moved downward as she began to make out something shiny and erect pressed against the woman.

Wait. It wasn't pressed against her. It was pressed inside of her. And "it", somewhat obviously, was his erect... Diana blushed deeply as the thought swept over her - his erect penis.

It was utterly clear now what this was a photo of. This was a photo of two people having sex. Sex!

Diana looked back at the hallway nervously, before whipping her head around at the bedroom behind her. It was more reflexive than anything else. She hadn't heard anyone coming home, and Felicity wasn't due home for another few hours. Diana knew there was nobody there... Other than Zipper, who of course wasn't interested in the situation.

Diana turned her attention back to the computer screen with her mouth slightly agape and heart beginning to pound a little bit. She was blushing deeply. She brought her hand up to her mouth as she gasped in thought. Was this... Pornography? Well, it clearly was pornography. But why on earth was this on their memory card? Was this something Dave was hiding from Felicity? ...no. It couldn't be. The SD card had been left in the computer, and he had been at work this morning while Felicity was still at home for a few hours. Dave was no idiot. He wouldn't "hide" a porn stash in plain sight where his wife was certain to find it. Diana was simply flabbergasted. What on earth was going on here?

That all took place in seconds 5 to 10. She had no clue how many more revelations awaited in seconds 10 to 20.

Diana directed her focus on the photo again. She wasn't trying to be lurid, and never had the desire to check out porn. She was just so surprised by it all. She simply had to look at the photo again, to make sure she wasn't mistaken....

...absolutely no mistaking it. Diana's eyebrows furrowed again with her mouth still agape as she studied the image. This was definitely a photo of a man and a woman in the middle of having sexual intercourse. And then some of the details that Diana had not processed earlier suddenly came into focus.

Diana stared intently at the man currently deep inside the woman on the bed. He was a large man; extraordinarily large, in fact, and extremely muscular. Not large in a Schwarzenegger way, but very lean and cut. Diana could see the perfect outline of the man's chest muscles and six-pack abs, not to mention his muscular arms. He was clearly much bigger than the small woman beneath him. Diana turned her curious, and quite nervous, focus to the woman. The woman in the photo was a blond, and she appeared to be an attractive woman. She had a shapely body and large breasts. Her legs were loosely wrapped around the large man, with her feet against the man's backside. Diana could not help but notice the comparison of both peoples feet, both visible in the photo: the small woman's petite, manicured feet looked like a child's compared to the enormous man over her.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Diana's Dark Discovery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds