• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 01

Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 01

*This is a fictional work based on a fantasy of mine. Hope it comes true, and hope you enjoy.*

*****

I love camping! I mean I really love camping. I also love crossdressing. And sex. With men. Yeah. I live for all the above. I have also begun to get a little more bold as the years go by. I wear tights or pantyhose under my jeans everyday, even during the summer. I don't even wear shorts anymore, trading the comfort of being cool for the comfort of wearing tights or hose year round! And sometimes a skirt too. But over the past couple of years I stopped wearing socks to cover up my tights or nylons, and I now only wear women's shoes that pass as unisex at the very least.

But I DO SOMETIMES wear shorts...but not with bare legs! Oh no, that would be no fun at all, and I HATE bare legs, on me, on women, on other CD's...bare legs suck. Of course I shave my legs, as well as my face, arm pits and chest. I dress fully whenever I can, like I did on my trip up to the Adirondacks last October, to my favorite campground. I'm married but my wife doesn't like this time of year, too cold, so I'm solo, and hoping to have some fun!

I traveled at night, and not long after my last stop for gas, I pulled into a Walmart, went in the trailer, and changed into what I would wear for the rest of the trip, about 3 hours. I chose a denim skirt, black tights, flat shoes, and a top, along with my fake 44C's and wig, makeup and nails. I was hoping to get some at a rest area, but although I stopped at several, I had no such luck. Still, I always enjoy the sheer thrill of driving fully dressed as a woman. I'm semi-passable so I even use the women's rest rooms when I stop at a service or rest area, as long as it's late at night and they didn't just drop off a bus load of incontinent seniors.

The rest of the trip was uneventful though thrilling and exhilarating as it always is, and I arrived at my destination about 2 am. I parked in the overflow area for the night, not wanting to chance backing into a tree in the dark, and this place is DARK at night! I always LOVE the feeling of getting out of the safety of my vehicle dressed as I was, and the cold night air hit my legs like the magic touch from the hands of nature. I decided to take a walk around, the further I venture from safety, the more excited I get. While there was very little chance I would be seen, it still intensifies the thrill, even though nobody would have been able to 'make me' unless it was during the day and we were a couple feet away. I walked around for about 20 minutes, then I went into the women's bathroom, took care of my throbbing tool, and went back to my camper for the night.

I woke up the next morning about 9, and went to the office to check in. I got my pass (I had a reservation) and proceeded to my campsite. No, I wasn't in my female persona at the time, not during the day. I'm only SEMI-passable and I don't go that far during daylight, though like I said, little by little I am getting bolder as time marches on. I backed into my site and began to set up camp. Now, I don't exactly rough it. White there is no electricity here, everything important runs on propane and battery power, so besides my queen size bed, I have hot water, fridge/freezer, furnace, etc. The furnace gets a lot of use this time of the year, so I'm really glad I don't tent camp.

Shortly after unhooking the camper, and long before setting everything up in the campsite, I decided I would shed my jeans in exchange for some shorts over the black tights I already wore under my jeans. I see plenty of guys wearing something like this, even leggings, so it's either a rising (albeit slowly) trend, or more crossdressers are getting bolder as well, but either way, even if anyone disapproved of my attire, it was still low key...had I been wearing a mini-skirt and fishnets (which I would of course have preferred!) I imagine THAT would have garnered some unwelcome attention. Then again, ya just never know.

Even such a subtle attempt at crossdressing in public during the day was thrilling, it felt so fucking good to wear COMFORTABLE clothes! I still don't understand why women prefer scratchy jeans and sweatshirts and socks when they have the most sexy, comfortable, silky smooth clothing at their disposal, that they can wear anytime, anywhere, and not have to hide it. It's a shame to think that were it not for us crossdressers, the factories that make women's clothes and shoes would be out of business. I dress as much as I can, and every chance I get.

So it's now about 2 pm, and I'm all set up for the most part. Some guy from a neighboring site offered assistance putting up my screen room, and didn't even look twice at how I was dressed, though I can tell you, I DID look twice at the bulge in his pants! Alas, he excused himself (his name was Danny), and I thanked him for his help and extended an open invitation to a campfire later that night if he was interested, to which he replied it was a definite possibility, as he was camping solo as well. Ok...things were looking really good already...maybe I should have tried this a long time ago instead of hiding it all away until night time when nobody could see. Perhaps advertising, even subtle, really works.

I decided to test this out a little further, not having really intended on doing so initially, but I now had a little more confidence that people really don't care or don't find it to be an issue to begin with. I mean, plenty of guys wear tights, right? Wrestlers, runners, joggers, yuppies (they still a thing?)...and of course, it IS becoming much more acceptable these days, so maybe I COULD have worn a skirt...ok, that would have been pushing it too far...

With a newly found confidence (or a bigger set of balls) I set off for a walk, and let me tell you, it was amazing! The feeling of freedom, the cool air on my thighs, and the feeling of the tights themselves as I walked. Nobody knows these aren't men's tights, nor did anyone care. But they aren't men's. Not even close. But who could tell? Who cared? No one. I got an intense thrill whenever someone passed me driving by, riding their bike, or walking the opposite direction...and especially the guy who passed me walking the SAME direction, and not walking much faster than I was. How long was he behind me? Was he checking out my legs, my ass? I've got great legs, I rival the best legs of most women and from the neck down I could pass all day long. We exchanged pleasantries as he passed, and that was that. I was hoping for an invitation to his site so we could...oh hell, I know nothing's gonna happen. It never does. Does it?

I must have walked for some distance, much further than I planned, and when I realized it, I turned around and headed back. The road goes all the way around the lake, typical for parks in this region, so unless you're prepared to walk five miles, you have to go back the way you came. It was still light out and would be for a little while yet. I had only started back about five minutes when a decent looking guy approached me from his campsite, introducing himself as AJ. He made small talk for a while, as did I, and I commented on how nice his camper was. He said he just bought it and is still figuring out how everything works. I offered any assistance I could give him as I've had RV's for many years. He accepted my offer and invited me in.

It was a beauty, for sure, huge for just one person. I asked if he was alone, he said he was, his wife couldn't come on such short notice as they didn't plan on buying the camper until the spring, but the deal was too good to pass up and he wanted to use it at least once before putting it away for the winter. I told him I was also alone, my wife didn't WANT to come up in October, she hates anything below 70°!

AJ asked if I could figure out how to use the furnace, seeing as the dealer didn't do a very good job, and we got the heat going which was good, it was already cool outside and would be downright cold in an hour. He showed me around the camper, I helping him with whatever questions he had, and we ended up in the bedroom at the front of the trailer. AJ said I should sit on the bed, to tell him if I'd even felt a more comfortable bed in an RV. I sat on the end of the bed, and I had to agree, it WAS the most comfortable bed I've EVER felt, RV or otherwise. He was pleased to hear that, as he had paid extra for the premium mattress. More small talk continued, as he sat down next to me. I couldn't help but notice he had a huge bulge in his pants, and he seemed to be fixated, mesmerized with my legs, the smooth, shimmery fabric of the black tights encasing a set of legs that most women actually envy.

I didn't know how long it actually was, but I realized both of us had stopped talking for some time now, as if someone was waiting for the other one to say something, or...make a move. I decided I couldn't be wrong, he's not hard as a baseball bat for nothing. I asked simply, "AJ, would you like to feel my legs, touch my smooth legs?" He slowly moved his right hand and gently caressed my left thigh. "THAT...feels so...oh fuck..." he said in a whispered pant. "I saw you walk by, I was hoping you'd come back this way...I was actually...going to follow you, to...to see maybe...where you were camping, that's why I was coming out of my site."

"I'm glad we met, AJ. My name is Tim. I'm down in site 27."

He was wearing shorts too, so I hooked my left leg over his right leg and as soon as I did that, I knew I would get what I wanted, what I ALWAYS want, what I need! My thigh made contact with his engorged cock that was staining to come out and play. He produced, from seemingly nowhere, a small tube of KY, and laid it on the bed next to us. AJ pushed me down flat on my back, and his lips met mine for the first time, and we kissed passionately for a couple minutes before he asked, sheepishly, "Um...can...can I like...I'm glad we met too...can we...can I..."

"AJ, would you please fuck me? Please? I want you to fuck the fucking shit out of me and fill my ass with your cum! Please FUCK ME AJ!" With that, I pulled down my shorts and tights to just below my ass, and grabbed the tube of KY, shoved it in my hole, and squeezed. AJ was of the bed and my ankles were on his shoulders before I could even finish telling him to fuck me, and very soon after that, I felt the always-amazing feeling of a cock pushing at my opening! I don't think he had been laid in quite some time and hoped he wouldn't regret this like some guys do after the fact, some feel guilty they just had gay sex but they couldn't stop themselves, like I can't stop myself, I'll take cock any time I can get it! Well AJ seemed to be good with doing as he is told, he fucked me good, and lasted a full five minutes, which is never long enough but better than some of these 30-second wonders! I could not believe how fast things happened! It seemed we went from 0 to 100 in a split second, and it was wonderfully amazing!

I was laying on my back, getting one of the best fuckings I've ever had to that point, when something happened to me that NEVER happened to me before, I came, hard, without touching myself! I'd heard about anal orgasms, always wanted to experience one, but never had until now! It was the most amazing, intense orgasm I've ever had in my entire life, and I'm 49! I couldn't believe it, I shot cum all over my chest and as far up as my face! My face was covered in my own cum, and a LOT of it, and I'm usually a very light cummer! AJ professed he was about to cum, and when he did, he buried his love muscle deep in my bowels and stopped...I could FEEL his cock pulsate with every shot of cum he was filling me with, and I could actually feel the warmth within my insides, which usually I cannot feel! He must have been loaded for bear!

We made plans to fuck every day until I left (he was there longer than I would be), and promised to keep in touch...even if we came up with our families, we'd find a way to have sex without anyone ever knowing. After we were done, I pulled up my tights and shorts, wiped my face off, and headed back to my campsite, about a half hour walk. Plenty of time to reflect on how and what the fuck just happened! This was the best sex I had ever had up to that point in my life, and luckily it wouldn't be the last. As I walked alone in blissful ecstasy, I couldn't stop reliving the last hour of my life. I'm sure I'll be busting out to this memory for many, many years to come. I was already horny again five minutes after leaving, already looking forward to tomorrow, maybe even later that night...

AJ and I fucked sometimes five times a day for the week and a half I was there, many of those times I fully dressed for him. I had three more anal orgasms, and I can't lie...I was sore (pleasantly so) and I didn't do much fishing or hiking like I had planned...which is perfectly fine with me. This turned out to be the best solo camping trip ever! Now...I wonder if Danny is gonna cum join me by the fire tonight...

That story next...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds