• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Carrots Ch. 06

Carrots Ch. 06

It had been a little over two months since Liz had her first little outing with Jim and his amazing monster cock, and they had filled every opportunity they had with sex. Jim had really gotten the hang of things now, and boy was he good. Liz always felt like an instrument in the hands of a master musician whenever he fucked her, because he always hit all the right spots. Today though, she had something special lined up for him.

"Hey sexy!" the girl cooed from the entryway.

"Hey beautiful!" Liz replied back.

In walked her friend Samantha, a spliced just like her, but a snake instead of a rabbit. She was covered from head to toe in dark green scales, with a lighter colored lime green set along the underside of her jaw running down to between her legs and continuing from there down her short but thick tail, which twitched slightly whenever a cold breeze from the fans grazed her. Despite the scales, she had vibrant red hair, which contrasted rather well with her greens. She was dressed warmly despite the warm evening air, primarily to keep herself from going into hibernation shock, something that can happen when a cold-blooded spliced loses too much body heat and they pass out.

"So where is the lucky guy?" Sam asked while looking around the main gym floor. "I can't wait to meet the man who can satisfy your needs and not have died of loss of body fluids by this point."

"Hardy har har, Sam. I don't jump his bones every day, just a few times a week. Anyways, he'll be here soon. He works late and it takes him a few to get here."

"What was it he did again? Something with computers right?"

"He works as an IT consultant. He says working out after listening to all the crap he has to throughout the week really relaxes him, and then there's also our personal favorite pastime to add to that now."

"Did you tell him what to expect tonight?" Sam asked with a slight cock of her head.

"Only that I had a friend who was a licensed masseuse who could give him a deep tissue massage as a favor to me. Nothing more."

"Oh he has no idea what he's in for" Sam giggled.

They chatted for a few more minutes before Sam went to set up her stuff in the designated room while they waited for Jim to arrive. She set up the table and put a fresh sheet over it, grabbed a towel and set it on the table, and then set out her assorted oils. Everything was in place, except the client. Jim was about to get the best massage he'd ever had, he just didn't know it yet.

Jim rolled in about ten minutes after Sam, his shoulders stiff and his head throbbing from dealing with work. He saw Liz before she saw him, and when he opened the door he whistled at her to get her attention. She looked over at him and smiled in that friendly but knowing way, and he wondered just what her friend was like. He figured it was probably some burly male masseuse who knew how to work out all her kinks, both muscle and sexual. He wasn't expecting the scaly green redhead that popped up beside him and gave him a playful bite on his right arm.

"Shit!" Jim exclaimed as he jumped in surprise. "I didn't even see you there."

"Well you know what they say, 'If it was a snake...'." She said before trailing off.

Liz groaned loudly in mock pain before thumping her head on the front counter as Sam laughed.

"Could you have picked a worse joke?" Liz groaned, her face still on the countertop.

"That joke was gold and you know it."

"Whatever. Anyhow, Jim this is Samantha, Sam for short." Liz said in a bored tone while gesturing widely with her left arm. "She's the one who's going to give you a massage."

"Hi, nice to meet you." Jim said shyly. He hadn't been expecting this. She came up to his chin, and she was incredibly fit looking. He could see her muscles even through her outfit, which now that she had removed all her warmer clothing, left practically nothing to the imagination. She had on a tight spandex top and leggings, both of which were tight enough that Jim could tell at a glance that nothing was underneath them. He was starting to feel a bit hard, and he really didn't want to start his first meeting with a friend of his girlfriend with a raging boner. Doubly so, considering he was about to have her running her hands all over him in the nude.

"So, it'll just be you and me then. Liz has to stay out here and keep an eye on the few night owls like yourself, plus she'll only be a distraction during our session."

Liz responded by flipping Sam off before letting her arm flop back onto the counter. She rolled her head to the side, and gave Jim a brief look before he started off towards the small room.

"Try not to have too much of a good time."

Jim wondered if she had meant anything by that, but he thought surely her friend wouldn't try and put the moves on him with her right outside, would she? They both entered the room and Jim set his bag on an empty chair before turning to Sam. They just stood there for a second before Jim awkwardly spoke.

"Are you going to stand there while I undress?" he asked nervously.

"Jim dear, you're not the first man I've seen in the nude, nor the last. One of the best looking though, I'll give you that." Jim blushed slightly, and Sam smiled back. "Just strip. I promise I won't bite this time."

Jim stripped quickly, trying his best to keep Sam from noticing his half erect dick as he climbed onto the table and put his face into the little hole at the top. She covered his butt with the towel and dimmed the lights, then very quickly removed her own clothing before getting started on his shoulders and back. She started off at a medium, asking intermittently if he wanted more pressure and where. First and foremost she was a masseuse, and she wanted him to get a good amount of tension out before she played with him. After that, she was going to have a go at this man that Liz just couldn't seem to get enough of.

After finishing up with his back, she briefly did his arms and then moved on to his legs. This was where she started to make her move. As she pushed and kneaded him, she made sure to very carefully brush against his junk, and to caress his ass in a very tender fashion. She'd given erotic massages before, but only because the client tipped exceptionally well beforehand. This wasn't for business; it was all for pleasure. She could tell that he was starting to feel aroused a bit, because he was ever so slightly squirming on the table whenever she grazed his manhood. And that was when she saw just how impressive he was for herself.

"Ok, now flip over."

Jim very hesitantly flipped over onto his back as Sam lifted the towel for him, but she needn't have bothered with putting it back over him. The tent that he was pitching was standing tall, and the towel barely covered him now. He wondered if she had been touching him like that on purpose, but he couldn't tell. He could only lie there as she worked his muscles, his body her plaything until she finally told him to get dressed. He discovered that she not had done it deliberately, but that he was about to get a very happy ending to his massage.

She worked him over some more, making sure not only to graze his bits some more while working his muscles, but also blatantly groping him while balancing herself to get a particular area. Sam could feel Jim throbbing in her hand, and after a few minutes she had removed the towel entirely. It had only been a formality to begin with, and now it was in the way. The massage bit was over, and now it was fun time, which she made clear when she started to gently stroke Jim's rock hard dick.

"So Jim, did you know that a snake can swallow an animal bigger than itself?" Jim swallows hard and quietly lets out an 'uh-huh'. Sam continues to stroke him while she silently climbs onto the table's end and positions herself between his feet.

"Well then, since I'm part snake, I wonder if that holds true for me too." She had leaned in close now and stuck out her long forked tongue, wrapping it as far around Jim's shaft as she could, and then lifting her head up as she slathered his length in saliva. Jim shuddered as she did this, and was nowhere near prepared for when she took him into her mouth. Not just the tip, but ALL of him. She went from the tip all the way down to the base, and he could feel her tongue flicking at his balls. Liz may have been great at blowjobs, but Sam was designed for them. As she pulled her head back up, she sucked down on him so hard that he thought she might rip his dick off, only to have her thrust back down. It was too much for him to endure.

With a loud grunt on her second head bob, Jim came hard, but unlike when he came in Liz's mouth, Sam held him there, swallowing it all without so much as a gasp for air. She let him finish before teasing him with her tongue a little, which got him right back into shape, so she continued. For fifteen minutes Jim lie there almost helpless as this snake woman gave him undeniably the greatest blowjob in the world, and when she finally finished, his dick left her mouth with a loud 'pop' noise.

"Mmmmm, no wonder Liz likes you so much" Sam said as she licked a little cum off her lips. "You taste good, Jim dear. But, I think I'll save anything else for next time though. I hope you liked it. I know I certainly did."

Jim just lay there panting, counting himself lucky that Liz had gotten him the best blowjob ever as a present. He'd have to fuck her brains out later to thank her. She'd like that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Carrots Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds