• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband and Wife Find Their Spark

Husband and Wife Find Their Spark

1234

Ian, and Claire each tell us about what they want, and what they do to find their romantic spark again.

Claire's feelings, and concerns:

Why does it feel like my husband does not want to have sex with me anymore? I have been feeling really down lately, it seems to me that my husband of twelve years is not attracted to me any longer. When we first met in collage I was trim and fit, tall with a nice C cup breasts that were firm, and perky. I have light brown hair that I had worn long, and I have pretty green eyes.

Now after twelve years of marriage, and two kids later my hips are wider, my boobs are not so perky, I wear my hair cut above my shoulders, and I've gotten chubby. I am looking at myself in the mirror, and I can see why he wouldn't want me. I look frumpy in baggy clothes, hair pulled back, and no make-up. But the problem is I love sex! Ian, and I have always had a great sex life until the last 8 months, which has gone to basically never.

For a minute, I thought maybe Ian was cheating on me...but he was home every night with me, and always there for the family. One day I was on the computer, and seen in the histories file some stories, and videos. So, curiosity got the best of me, and I opened them, wow! Ian was looking at, and reading porn on the net. I clicked on one of the stories that was listed, and it was a lesbian story, so I read it. My god it was hot, my panties were getting soaked by just reading a story. I went to another story this time it was about a woman using a toy on the man to pleasure his prostrate. I just kept reading, and losing track of time.

I was getting so horny but I kept reading the stories, I had to go get my dildo from my bedroom. I sat at my husband's home office desk, and fucked myself with my dildo reading stories. I could not get over how hot these were, and how turned on I was.

I realized that I had spent the entire morning, and early afternoon reading. I decided to wait on the porn hub site until tomorrow. I shut down the computer, and went to get clean up. But I was still very horny so I went in our room, and pulled out my magic wand rubbing my clit to have another orgasm.

I got in the shower to get cleaned up, I kept thinking what can I do to make Ian want me again? I love my husband dearly, and I am still very attracted to him. He hasn't changed much in the last twelve years, maybe a little weight but it looks good on him. He's taller than me at six feet tall, weighing 230 pounds, brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He keeps himself clean shaven, trimmed nice, and neat in his pubic hair. His 7.5-inch cock is something I have always loved, he is thick with a perfect mushroom top head, and when he is erect it doesn't stick straight out it curves upwards. So, when we are making love it rubs the upper walls of my quim, and drives me crazy.

After I got out of the shower I decided today was the day I was going to get my husband back. When I got dressed I made sure to wear better fitting clothes, I pulled on a thong that I haven't worn in a while, and a lift bra. I put on some make-up, and did my hair. When I looked in the mirror this time I smiled. Because I knew I was beautiful, and I was going to start showing it again.

The kids, and I were in the kitchen when Ian got home from work. He did his normal routine of coming over to me to give me a kiss hello, but this time he stopped, and looked at me, I mean really looked at me. He got a big smile on his face, and said to me, "What's the special occasion? You look every nice today."

"Nothing, I just realized that I was tired of looking frumpy." I replied with a smile.

Ian leaned in to kiss me, and whispered in my ear, "You always look beautiful to me!"

I smiled, and excused myself, I went into the bathroom to cry. If he thinks I am beautiful why hasn't he approached me. Damn it, I am getting my husband back no matter what.

When I came out of the bathroom, Ian looked at me oddly he could tell I was crying, he came back over to me, and asked, "Is everything alright?"

I looked at him in the eye, and put my hand on his face with a smile. "It will be!" I replied. Then gave him a kiss.

After we put the kids to bed, he was in his office so I decided to go in to talk to him. I knocked on the door frame to get his attention, when he looked up from the computer I asked him, "May I come in so we can talk?"

Ian's eyebrows raised, and he stood up. "Of course, you can!" he replied, and then shut down the computer. I came into the room, sat across from him so I could look into to eyes while talking so he would know how sincere I was.

"Ian, I feel that we need to make some changes. I am so sorry that I have changed, and made it so you haven't been attracted to me." I told him with tears in my eyes.

Ian reached over the desk to grab my hand. "Claire, I love you more than the world itself. I am so sorry that I have pulled away from you. It has been a rough time for me lately" Ian told me, and I could see that his eyes had sorrow in them.

"I found the stories you like to read on line earlier today, is that what you want now to watch or be with two women, or have me play with your anus?" I asked him, and watched him blush from embarrassment.

Ian had a brief pause before responding, "It fascinates me to see, and read about those things." He paused again before adding, "I want to try different things with you, but I don't know how to approach you about it."

I was floored that he felt this way I thought we always had a relationship that we could talk to one another. "Ian, I would love to try new things also, but I want our relationship to be good together before we do anything else."

"Okay, what are you suggesting?" Ian asked me.

"I am not sure yet but I will look into some things to see what is available to help us." I replied to him. He kept looking at me with questions in his eyes.

Ian responded, "If this is what you want I will do whatever you wish to get us back on track."

That night when Ian, and I went to bed I decided to go to bed naked instead of putting my nightgown on. When Ian crawled into bed he rolled into me to hold me. When he realized that I was naked he lifted his head, and looked at me. I put my hand on his cheek, and asked him, "Will you please fuck me Ian?"

Ian leaned in, and started kissing me, then he moved down to my neck which drives me crazy every time. After a few minutes on my neck he moved down to my breast, he started sucking on my nipples, and squeezing my tits. I was arching my back so that he could have easier access to both of them. When he was sucking on my nipples it was sending sensations straight to my pussy.

Then he moved down to my pussy he spread my legs wide to lay between them, he looked up at me with a smile, and said, "Thank you, for the clean slate to work with. You haven't shaved in a long time."

"I want you to want me again." I told him,

"That is not a problem sugar, I have always wanted you, I love to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock!" Ian told me, then started licking my pussy. I raised my hips to give him easier access, he pushed them back down, and took control of my pleasure.

He was sticking his tongue into me then running it over my clit. Then all of a sudden, he hooked a finger to rub my g-spot. I had an orgasm that Ian licked clean. Ian came up my body to kiss me, I tasted myself on his tongue. Then Ian inserted his cock into me, and just paused for a second. I looked at him, and told him, "Fuck me hard!"

So, he did, Ian started thrusting hard into me, and I was meeting every thrust. Oh, my god it felt so good. Ian pulled out of me, told me to get on my knees. I rolled over, and gave him my ass. He thrust back into my pussy, he grabbed my ass, and started squeezing my butt cheeks hard to spread my ass open to give him easier access.

"Yes, Ian fuck me! Pound my pussy hard!" I yelled at him. So, he started pulling all the way out, and slamming back into me. This made me suck in my breath, I leaned forward, and reached under me to rub his balls.

I could feel his balls tighten up, he was pumping harder into me. I felt him come inside me so that triggered another orgasm for me. He did not pull out of me as we slid down on the bed breathing hard. Once I felt his cock soften it slipped out of me, and he rolled onto the bed. He kissed my shoulder, "Thank you, that was amazing!"

I looked at him with a smile. "No thank you we needed that. It's been too long." We both fell asleep with a smile on our faces.

The next day I wanted to see if I could find anything on line that could help us. I was searching when something caught my attention, "a seminar to help you, and your partner to find romance in the bedroom again." This is what I was looking for, I read the website which told me about what they do to help the couples. I was very interested in signing us up for this, I kept reading, and got more, and more intrigued with this place. It was about 120 miles away, and it was two-day seminar on Friday, and Saturday of the next week.

I kept thinking about it so I signed us up for it. I called my mom to see if she would watch the kids, she agreed to come over for the weekend. So, I text Ian, "Can you take next Friday off? I signed us up for a seminar that is two days long."

I got a text back from Ian, "Let me ask, and I will let you know."

I messaged him back, "Thank you sweetie."

Ian sent me a message about an hour later. "It's a go, I got next Friday off." I responded simply with we are going to have a great time.

Ian's wants, and desires:

I thought more, and more about the seminar, and found the idea quite interesting. The idea of being with Claire in a different setting was getting me hot, and rock hard. The idea of being with her alone in a hotel room was probably the perfect thing we needed to recapture the magic we had somehow lost from kids, marriage, and stressful jobs. While working in the office, I thought about different fantasies I wanted to try with Claire. She mentioned once when we first started dating how the idea of being dominated got her so aroused. She was so controlling in the office where she was working at the time, that the idea of having someone control her got her so worked up.

The internet provided a trove of useful information about introducing sensual domination into a relationship. I read about different ways of using household items for serving as restraints, using safe words, and the importance of maintaining trust throughout the experience. Claire was out for a few hours with the kids at the mall buying summer clothes. It was the perfect time for me to get some things ready for the evening I had planned for us.

Once I scrounged around the house for the items I needed, I had made a perfect set of restraints, found an old tie for a blindfold, and created a safe word. I also went out to a nearby adult store, and purchased a plastic mold kit to make a dildo of my own cock. I read the instructions with some trepidation because the idea of making a mold out of my own cock sounded odd. Sure enough, I gave it a try, and put the finished mold in a safe place so no one would see it...I also put away the nipple clamps, and vibrator I bought.

With 20 minutes before everyone was due to arrive home, I checked the slow cooker working its magic with dinner. The kids arrived home with Claire, they both jumped into my arms to tell me all of the fun things they got for the summer. Claire looked exhausted from being with the kids, so I offered to take the kids outside to play since the air was getting warmer in the afternoons.

While we were outside, Claire decided to take a relaxing bath to calm her nerves from running after the kids. She let the warm water, and bubbles glide over her body. She started imagining that someone was sliding strong hands all over her breasts. Her hands glided along her ample breasts, and she closed her eyes picturing the hands slowly going down her stomach. She spread her legs in anticipation that he (or she) would eventually explore her more neglected areas.

Claire felt individual muscles giving up their near-constant tension, allowing her to breathe deeper, then she drained the tub to run a shower to rise off. The experience of near scalding water is a heady one; the sting of pleasure-pain a blessing of sensation that she welcomes each time she jumps into the shower. Finally straightening from the now warm tile, her body turns to meet the downpour head on, gasping softly as the rush of pure heat kisses her breasts. They get harder as she allows her body to enjoy the warm water on her body more fully.

Slowly, ever so slowly, her fingers started going to her pussy that was so desperate for attention, Claire slid a finger inside, and quickly realized it was not enough support. A second finger quickly joined the first one, and soon thereafter a third. Claire let herself go to new, and unknown sexual heights. "OH, YES!! GIVE ME MORE!!" She wailed slamming her fingers deeper, her hips started shaking with anticipation. She felt her body convulsing uncontrollably as waves of orgasmic bliss crashed over.

Claire didn't hear that her family had returned from being outside, and were watching television. She finished in the shower, and threw on some comfortable clothes. Walking slowly down the stairs she went over, and thanked Ian with a kiss, and playful rub along his back. Laughing I asked her, "Did you enjoy your shower?" She turned red blushing, and smiled at me.

After dinner, Claire, and I got the kids to bed, and went downstairs. We talked about our time away the following Friday, then thought it was time to turn in since they had an early day Sunday. While Claire was getting ready for bed in the bathroom, I came up behind her, kissing her slowly, and sensually. Taking the hint, Claire returned the sensual touches as I led her to the bedroom.

Guiding her to the bed, I started kissing her, and reached into the nightstand to pull out some things needed for the festivities. "Please don't talk or make any objecting sounds since I know this is what you want!" I told her. I then put the blindfold on her, and heard her moan softly. I started to touch her ample breasts sensually. She started asking me to play with them more, but I had far better ideas.

I took the nipple clamps, and slid them down her body...the cold metal along Claire's skin made her body tremble a bit. I could see her pussy getting wetter with anticipation. I put one of the clamps on her clit, and she jumped a bit in surprise. I knew it had the desired effect as she started squirming a bit more. I put the other clamp on her nipple, and went to get a vibrator I bought for the seminar. I coated it with some lube, and slid it inside her pussy before turning it on. I slowly started to fuck her with it. Claire was totally lost in the sensations of her body being taken to different sexual places.

Figuring to increase the sexual sensations a bit more, I started to kiss her inner thighs before alternating my tongue with the toy. I put the toy on a higher setting, and went to town on her pussy. Claire's body started shaking, and she couldn't help herself she put her hand on mine to start pushing the toy more fully inside. I obliged with my tongue, and she started to have a fantastic orgasm. In the afterglow, I joined her to snuggle, and remove the blind fold. We caressed, and fell asleep hoping that the week would go quickly so we can enjoy the seminar.

That is just what happened the week flew by, and it was time to go ahead with all the arrangements. Claire asked for some time alone to make sure some things she got especially for the trip were packed as a surprise to me. My surprises for her were already packed... I hoped for good things. So, I went over the directions with her mother about the kids.

We said our goodbyes, and drove off. A few hours later we arrived at a gorgeous hotel, the receptionist told us where to go for a wine, and cheese happy hour to mingle with the other participants. I took the key, the seminar folder, and thanked the receptionist.

Claire's desires:

The hotel took our bags to our room so we could go to the happy hour. I was very nervous because I did not know what to except. Ian, and I went to make a plate, and get a glass of wine. We were looking around for a table but there weren't any available, and then seen a table with a couple about our age so we approached them to ask if we could join them.

"Sure, you are more than welcome to join us." The gentleman said to us. As we sat down Ian introduced us to them. "Hi this my wife Claire, and I am Ian." He told them as we all shook hands. Then they told us that their names were Nicky, and Dave.

Nicky was a pretty girl next door type, long light brown hair, blue eyes, a slightly larger nose, but really full lips. She had large breasts probably DD. Dave you could tell was taller, he was handsome with blond short hair, and blue eyes. He had large hands that engulfed our hands when he shook them.

It was a little awkward at first with us being complete strangers, both knowing that we are there to improve our sex life. Ian started asking them questions. "So, this is our first time here have you two ever been to one of these seminars?"

Dave responded, "Yes, we have been to several of them, they are very helpful." But I noticed that he had an odd look in his eye with a slight smile. Nicky, I noticed was looking at Ian with a lot of interest, and big smile on her face.

Then Ian asked, "So what should we expect from this weekend?"

"Well, it caters to all kinds of interests that couples are into too." He replied. I kept watching them, I put my hand on Ian's leg because I had a suspicious feeling of what they were going to tell us.

I than asked them what their interests were. Dave looked at us both with a smile, and replied, "We are into swinging, we love to wife swap." I squeezed Ian's leg.

Ian was cool about it when he asked, "Really, is that what everyone here is into?"

Dave chuckled, as he replied, "Not everyone, some are into cuckold, BDSM, threesomes or more. It is a wide variety of sexual preferences here." Then he looked at me, well actually my tits, then my eyes, and asked what we are into.

Ian, and I looked at one another before turning to them. "Like we said this our first time, so this all new to us. We don't have any preference yet." Ian told them.

Nicky, then said, "Well tomorrow morning is the first meeting with everyone so maybe after they go over some of the sessions, something will interest you." She looked at me then Ian then said to us, "I know that we are very interested in you!"

We sat with them for another 15-20 minutes before excusing ourselves to go up to our room. We each took a glass of wine with us. When we got to the room we just looked at one another. Then I said to Ian, "Honey, I am so sorry about this, I did not know it was a hook up seminar."

Ian laughed as he put his arms around me. "Hon, it's okay when you showed me the information about this seminar I did not take it as a hook up weekend either. We can stay if you want or we can go somewhere else since your mom is watching the kids." Ian asked me.

I decided that we would stay till morning to make a decision. Since we decided to stay in the room for the night, Ian ran us a bubble bath. We got into the tub together Ian was in the back, and I was leaning against him between his legs. He was taking the bubbles, and rubbing it over my breasts, then he started squeezing them, and pinching my nipples.

I could feel his cock harden against my back, I put my hands-on top of his to squeeze harder. Ian started kissing, and nibbling on my neck which gave me goosebumps. He moved one hand down to my pussy to rub my clit. I started grinding against his hand, then I felt him insert a finger into my pussy. I was now moving my hips back, and forth against him.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband and Wife Find Their Spark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds