• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 04

Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 04

Robert walked into the house, at his usual time. It had been 3 weeks since Carla had moved in with them. There had been some strained conversations with "his" parents, but after explaining to them that it was closer to Campus and an unexpected meeting with Robert, they seemed satisfied that their son was only trying to grow up. They did, however, ask to see his bedroom in the house, which Robert gladly showed them. They were happy that their son was showing some initiative.

"I'm home," Robert announced as he walked into the kitchen for his 'just got home' beer.

"Hello, Robert. I've got dinner started, it'll be a few more minutes. Erica volunteered to help out in the library. They have to catalogue everything into a new system," Carla said.

She was dressed in way too tight white shorts that accentuated her brown ass cheeks and legs and a matching white summer top that went around her back and tied up around the neck.

"Oh, that sounds time consuming. But, it'll look good on his resume'," Robert said. "Whatever you're cooking smells good."

"Have you ever had Pork Adobo?" Carla asked.

"No. I can honestly say I've never even heard of it." He smiled. "But it smells good."

"It's a Filipino dish. I'm using my Mom's recipe," Carla said.

"Well, it might be nice to try something different," Robert said. "Change is good, as they say."

"That's just what I was thinking. Change is good. In all things in life," Carla smiled seductively.

Robert grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. "I'm glad you're starting to feel at home around here, Carla. Erica thinks the world of you and so do I. It's like you're one of the family. I'm gonna go up and get a shower and get into something a little more fitting for sitting at home enjoying a beer. I never have liked a suit and tie, I don't know why I ever got into Real Estate. I take that back, I know why. Commissions." He laughed.

"You must earn quite a bit, judging from this house," Carla said, jokingly.

"I do alright. I'll be back down in a bit," he said, turning and walking out of the kitchen.

Robert let the hot water from the shower massage his back and neck. People always have the wrong idea about people who wear suits to work. They always think it's nothing but sitting at a desk doing paperwork and answering phones. But Real Estate is different. You're always on the go. Showing houses, places signs in front of properties, meeting with prospective buyers to discuss financing. You sweat. And when you sweat, you become miserable. And when you become miserable, all the hell you want is a shower. The last thing you want during that shower is distractions. And that's just what he got.

The shower door slid open and there stood Carla with a smile on her face and a beer in her hand.

"I just thought you may be ready for a fresh beer," she said.

Robert wiped the water from his eyes. He couldn't be upset with her. She was only trying to be helpful.

"Thank you, but I'll finish my shower first," he said.

"Oh, of course. I don't know what I was thinking. I just want to please you. You've been so kind, inviting me into your home," she said.

"You don't have to worry about that, Carla. Like I said, you're one of the family," he said, looking down at the way her shorts were hugging her slim body.

"Oh, my," She said. "It's looks like the shower is doing wonders on your cock."

He looked down to see that he was getting an erection.

"May I help?" she asked.

"I don't know if that would be such a good idea. We should wait until Erica gets home," he said.

"I know. You're right. It's just that I'm so horny. You're so sexy, Robert," she said. "Can I suck your cock, please?"

He looked at her, with those tight shorts and the summer halter, both playing against her brown skin. His erection grew.

"Okay," He said, reluctantly.

She undressed and stepped into the shower and immediately went down on her knees. The water from the shower head, spraying onto her dark hair, washing down over her non-existent breasts and brown nipples. And took him into her mouth. She took in the whole length of his shaft. Twirling her tongue around the head as her mouth moved up and down. Up and down. She looked up at him. He met her eyes. Her dark, beautiful eyes. She was so good.

She stood, facing him and kissed his lips. Running her tongue across both upper and lower lip. She was teasing him. And it was working. She was working him into a state of excitement that he wasn't sure he could control.

"Fuck me, Robert," she said, taking hold of his hard cock and turning her back to him. "Fuck me now, please? I need it."

"I can't do this without Erica," he said.

But she had hold of him, pressing herself to him, pressing him into her. "I need it, Robert. I need to feel wanted."

Before he realized it, he was entering her. He couldn't help himself. He was pushing forward. She needed to feel wanted and although he tried to fight the feeling, he wanted her. At that moment, he wanted her more than anything in the world. He pushed forward and buried his cock in her. He fucked her fast and hard. This was not love making, no. This was 100 percent pure fucking. He fucked her with everything he had. When he shot his load, he was drained. He was drained of energy and of self-respect. He had been unfaithful to Erica.

Carla pulled off him and turned, once again, going down on her knees and licking his cock and balls. Robert never looked down at her. He couldn't look her in the eye. She had seduced him. But he couldn't blame her. The fault lay with him. He was a grown man, responsible for his own actions. He had allowed it to happen. And, God help him, he had enjoyed it. Every last fucking minute of it.

"Dinner's ready, I just have it warming," she said, as she stepped from the shower. "I'll fix your plate and put one in the oven for Erica. Okay?"

"Yeah," He said, leaning forward and letting the hot water run down onto his head.

They had finished dinner and were in the family room watching a sitcom that Carla liked, when Erica came home. "I know it sounds bad but I'm already regretting volunteering to help them. It's a huge job."

"I put your dinner in the oven," Carla said.

"Thank you," Erica said, walking over and bending down to give Robert a kiss. "I'll eat after I get a shower. I just want to get into something more comfortable."

"You get a shower and get changed and I'll reheat your dinner," Carla said, getting up from the couch.

"You're such a sweetie." Erica gave her a hug.

"It's no problem. I'm glad to be of help. You've both been so good to me and for me," Carla said, returning the hug, looking over Erica's shoulder at Robert. "In so many ways."

Robert quickly turned his attention back to the sitcom. Something about her gaze made him feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable and guilty. He had been going over, in his mind, what had happened in the shower earlier. He was trying to figure out if he should tell Erica. But now, as he saw the way Erica hugged Carla, he wasn't sure if he should say anything at all.

He didn't want anything to damage his relationship with Erica. He loved her. Not only because she was his son, but he was truly in love with her. He had made a mistake in the shower. Yes, they all lived together, and yes, they shared the same bed. But it was Erica that had brought Carla into their relationship and it was Erica who should decide when they all had mutual sex. He had made mistakes in the past, like anyone else, and had learned to live with them. But a guilty conscience can be a real bitch.

Erica went upstairs for her shower and Carla went into the kitchen without a word. Robert sat, staring at a show that he had no interest in. He reached for his beer, only to lift an empty bottle. He got up and went to the kitchen. He wanted another beer, but he also needed to discuss things with Carla.

"I was beginning to think you were ignoring me," Cara said, as Robert entered the kitchen.

"No. Nothing like that. I just feel guilty about what happened, earlier. I think we should talk about it," he said.

"It'll have to be a quick talk if you're trying to get it done before she's finished upstairs," Carla said, smiling at him.

"I don't want to hurt anyone. What we did..." Robert started.

"What we did is between us. I won't say a word. I love Erica, too. I would never do anything to hurt her," Carla said.

Robert let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. I want us all to be happy. I don't want any tension or drama."

"Of course not. I love you both so much. I was only feeling needy. I'm not used to all this attention. You know, in that way," Carla said.

"You know we both care about you, Carla," Robert said. "But we can't do anything to jeopardize what we have. What we have here is great. Just as long as we each respect the other's feelings."

"You're right," Carla said. "So...we're good?"

Robert smiled at her. "Yeah, we're good."

"Okay, then," she said with a smile and a hug.

"I feel so much better," Erica said, coming down the stairs.

Robert and Carla broke their hug before she entered the kitchen.

"I don't know what you cooked for dinner, Carla, but it smells great," she said, walking in wearing a sheer blue nightie with no panties, showing her smooth shaved genitalia with equally smooth legs and bare feet.

All Robert could think was that he was a very lucky man as Erica wrapped her arms around him and gave him a warm, wet kiss.

"It's hot and ready. And if that's not enough, there's still more," Carla said, as her eyes studied Robert.

Yes, she thought to herself, there's still more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds