• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Sided Conversation

One Sided Conversation

Yes, Roger, I understand you are horny and haven't had any release recently. Hmmm. Very well then. Keep quiet and drop your pants where you stand. No, I don't want to hear another word from you.

Good. Here is the key, pull your cock out. Don't dawdle, we don't have long. That's it.

Hmmm. I would have thought it would get hard all on its own once you pulled it out of the cage. Oh well. No matter.

Grab your cock and stroke it for me. No, don't look around, just stand there and stroke. You aren't going to sit and nobody is looking at you but me.

Stroke it. Stroke your needy cock. That's it. I want to see an erection. Stand there and stroke it for me until you get it hard. Show me an erection.

That's it. Stroke that cock. Lord, I do enjoy watching you stroke it.

Is it hard yet? Let go of it and show me.

Better, but not there yet. Stroke it some more. I want to see a real erection. When you have one I want you to stop and let go so I can see that it really is erect.

Oh, this is Grace calling. I'm going to take this. Keep going for me while I take this. I'm not going to take my eyes off you, so do a good job. Stand up straight. Don't slouch.

Hello? Yes. O very nice. I'm so happy for you. Oh, we must get together so you can tell us all about it.

How about tonight? Roger and I were going to go out for dinner in a little bit. You could join us. In about 30 minutes. Roger has something he has to finish first, but then we were heading to the restaurant. That would be wonderful. We'd love to see you. Hang on a moment and let me just confirm with him.

Hard yet? Show me. Very good. That is more like a proper erection. Nod yes if you don't mind if Grace joins us for dinner. I didn't think so.

Now edge for me. I want to see your cock twitch when you take your hand away.

I'm back. Roger is fine with you joining us.

What? Well, only in a manner of speaking, but yes.

Actually, yes.

Yes, he is.

Yes, right now, even as we speak.

No, it's no bother at all.

Of course, you can.

My Dear, not half as much as I enjoy it. Hang on.

Stroke it. Remember, Roger, I like to see you make it twitch but don't even drip.

I do so love watching you stroke your cock for me. You really are horny, standing there in the middle of the room and jerking off for me. Does it turn you on if I say Grace wishes she were here to watch? I thought it would.

You should see the way his eyes roll back in his head. I do so love that look on his face. And I love watching him jerk off looking at me like this. He's so... hungry. Like an animal. What's more, I think it really turns him on knowing I'm not even going to let him cum.

Oh, you should see the response that got.

Roger, I want you to show me you really are ready to cum and then stop. Remember, it should twitch but not drip or squirt.

Getting close so soon? Take it to the edge for me. Show me you can make it twitch.

Ready now? Be sure to let go. Oh, how lovely. Don't cum. Yes. Lovely twitch. Don't cum. Breathe deep. That's it.

Perfect. There's just a tiny bit of fluid at the tip. Good job. I am so proud of you.

Now lock it back up. Get it back in the cage. That's it. Deep breaths. Work it in. I know it isn't easy but you can do it. That's right. Work it in.

He's about done. We could see you at the restaurant in about twenty minutes. What? Don't you remember what I told you a month ago about that? Oh no, it's real. Yes. Well then, we'll have to find a way for Roger to show it to you later tonight. Yes, between dinner and desert might work very well. OK, see you in a little bit then. Bye.

It is so sweet to see you squeezing back into that cage. That's it. There you go.

Now lock it on. Give me the key. Very good.

I want you to know that I enjoyed that at least as much as you did. Thank you so much.

Now pull up your pants and let's go to dinner.

By the way, Grace has never seen a chastity cage before. We'll have to find a moment where you can show her yours tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Sided Conversation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds