• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sunday with a Friend Pt. 02

Sunday with a Friend Pt. 02

This can be read as a standalone, but I would recommend reading Part 1 first x

*****

Dinner was a tense affair. For me anyway. I was equally exhausted as I was on fire. Every breath sent my chest rising and falling, my nipples rubbing against the soft fabric of my blouse through my lacey bra, and although the fabric was light my sore nipples could barely handle the continued rubbing. Under the table my thighs were trembling slightly, my tight jeans pressing up against my clit, a constant pressure that reminded me of everything that had happened that afternoon. Your hand was a steady weight on my knee, your fingers massaging my leg at intervals, feeling the trembles run up and down my body. Your friend sat opposite me. His gaze heavy, I could rarely bring my eyes up to meet his, as I sat in the corner of the booth, trapped my both of you.

I hadn't noticed the waiter appear at our table until he called for our orders. I look up startled. The menu lay open in my hands, but I hadn't been able to make sense of the words floating in front of my eyes.

"Uh.." I stammer.

Before I have a chance to pick something at random, I hear you order for me, before plucking the menu from my hands. Your friend smiled knowingly. To outsiders it would look like a romantic gesture...a guy knowing his girl's favourite dish on the menu. But I knew the real reason. It was just another way you controlled me this evening, choosing my drink, food, and the film we were to see later. Taking all opportunity to think for myself away from me. A fucktoy doesn't need to think. She needs to sit, do as she's told and wait until she's needed again.

The two of you chat and laugh the evening away. For the most part I'm just trying to keep up with the words, but after a while your delicate touches on my neck, tucking my hair away from my face and your arm around my shoulder encourages me to join in. Soon we are all laughing and joking as our food arrives. Your pick for me was perfect, of course. And as I take my first bite I realise how ravenous I am, my body utterly spent.

When the waiter finally clears the plates, we sit in a comfortable silence for a while until you reach in and pull something from your pocket. Right in the centre of the table, a stark contrast to the dark wood, you place a bright pink vibrating egg. I know immediately what it is, having had fun with it and you many times before. My eyes widen as a table of people walk by, their eyes naturally scanning our group. My hand shoots out like lightening to grab the item from the table. My cheeks reddening at the thought that any of them had seen it.

You chuckle at my clear distress and lean in slightly. "You look beautiful tonight," you said as you cup my cheek in your hand, "as always, but," you glance down at the object held tight in my fist.

"But," Your friend cuts in. "We think your outfit is missing something."

"Go and put it in for us baby," you say gently.

"Now?!" I barely manage to keep my voice from squealing.

Your hand moves to grip the back of my neck, your fingers curling tighter. "Now." Your tone brokers no room for discussion.

I look down at the offending item in my hand. My clit twitches at the thought of new vibrations, but my body floods with uncertainty. I don't think I could handle any more. My cunt, still moist and sticky with the mix of my juices and your cum, aches. But the longer I stare at the little pink egg, the more those aches of tiredness ripple into aches of want.

You slide from the booth and stand, offering your hand to help me up. I slide out too, keeping my fist tight against my thigh to hide the brightly coloured object held there. As I step away your hand connects sharply with my ass, taking a handful of jeans covered flesh and squeezing. My eyes scan the room and I notice a few people look up at the sound that resonates above the level of conversation. My cheeks flush pink again, as with another slap, you send me towards the Ladies room.

As I weave between tables I can feel your and your friend's eyes on me, and as my hair swishes across my back with every stride I can only imagine the scent of sex I am leaving in my wake, the strings of dried cum across my body pulling slightly with each step. I hurry to the safety of the bathroom, locking myself in the last stall. With shaking hands I undo the button of my jeans and lower the zip before sliding them down over my hips and ass. I run my fingers along my folds, feeling the wetness that has begun to return. I jump as my hand accidentally brushes across my oversensitive clit. Catching my breath I push one, then another, finger inside me, readying myself, before replacing my fingers with the little pink egg. I feel my body stretch around it, it offering a gently pressure inside me. I wiggle my hips to get used to the feeling as I know it won't be going anywhere for at least the next few hours.

I replace my clothing and make my way back to the two of you. Your friend, sitting facing my direction, motions to you when he sees me come back onto the restaurant floor. You look round too, and I feel myself stumble slightly as out of nowhere a pulse of vibrations shoot through my body. My hand lands on a man's shoulder as I try to steady myself. As I stutter through my apologies the egg buzzes again. I rush back to the table to find the pair of you barely containing your amusement.

Stifling another the laugh you get up. Before I can slide back into the booth you stop me. "Bill is paid. Lets go."

I thank you for dinner and together the three of us leave. No doubt being watched by most of the restaurant patrons, our waiter giving me a leerful smirk as we pass him. Back on the street I gulp in deep breaths of fresh air as you wrap one arm around my waist and pull me close. Throughout this time both of you have kept at least one hand hidden from me. Either under the table or buried in your pocket and it's the same now. It means I have no idea who is controlling the remote for the egg buzzing away inside me.

We walk in silence down the street to the cinema, the posters for the newest superhero flick plastered on every wall. The only thing to break the rhythm of our steps is my occasional gasp as one of you activates the vibrator in my pussy. I flick my head left and right, reading your faces in an attempt to work out who holds the key to my current torment, but you wear equally knowing smirks, your eyes both alight with lust, power and mischief...a lethal combination.

We break apart when we get to the cinema. Your friend joining the queue for tickets whilst we stand to the side. My breath catches again as another pulse of vibrations runs through me. I hold my breath waiting for it to stop but it doesn't. My eyes find your friend's, his gaze burning hot as he watches me tremble and spasm. I turn to you. Hoping to find purchase in your gaze, to find an anchor, but your eyes refuse to meet mine. Instead, with an inch of space between us, you slide your hand between my legs, cupping the junction where my legs meet. You feel the vibrations through my jeans and rock your hand slightly. Usually I would step back or push you away for doing such a thing with so many people around, but the friction against my clit feels so good. I reach up, my hand grasping your shoulder, my forehead pressing against your collarbone. I am biting my lip to the point that it will bleed in attempt to stay quiet as my orgasm builds, my cunt so sensitive that the barrier of my jeans is not enough to slow down my climax. My hips roll, but I'm too close to care that I am essentially humping your hand in the middle of a cinema foyer. Just as I'm about to tumble over the edge the vibrations suddenly stop and your hand is ripped away from my body.

I let out the breath I had been holding through gritted teeth. I had been so close. I relax against you, pressing my body against yours. I hear your friend approach, and feel him card his fingers through my hair.

"A performance like that almost makes me want to skip the film." he says. I look up hopeful. "But I've bought the tickets now, so come along." He uses the tickets to wave me to follow. I pull myself away from you and fall into step behind him, hearing you keeping pace behind me.

I have already figured that the pair of you plan to keep me squirming through the entire film, and picture us hidden away in the corner of the back row, so when he leads us to the very centre of the middle row my heart begins to beat a little faster. Its a late showing so I know the screen won't be particularly full but we will still be surrounded on both sides.

We sit down, one of you on either side of me. Without even thinking I place my left hand on the inside of your right leg where it always sits when we watch TV or films. You smile down at my hand, how small it looks against your thigh. You lean down and kiss me. I press my lips against yours, opening my lips when your tongue pushes forwards. The lights of the cinema begin to dim, but the brightness of the screen means our actions are still silhouetted for everyone behind us.

You break the kiss. "Don't forget our guest." You nod your head towards your friend. I hesitate for a moment. Everyone sat behind us will have seen the kiss we shared, and now they are to see me with the man to my right. Letting the darkness of the room be the source of my confidence I turn my head towards him, my hand staying planted on your leg. The moment his lips meet mine the egg buzzes to life again between my legs. I press myself into the kiss in an attempt to keep quiet. Sat down my jeans press into my clit more than when I was standing, and now I can rock against the seat for friction. He reaches up one hand and begins to squeeze my tits, feeling how hard my nipples are against his palm.

My hand on your thigh tightens it's grip and begins to travel north. Lust and need have taken over my thoughts now, which means one thing. The only thing on my mind is your cock. Just as I reach the bulge in your trousers your friend stops, pulls his lips from mine, removes his hand and the vibrations in my pussy cease. You reach down and lift my hand, setting back down lower on your thigh.

"Ah, the movie is about to start." You scold.

I turn my head to the screen and let myself get lost in the movie. Its not bad as superhero stories go, but fairly predictable. I had almost forgotten about the object buried in my cunt until at a particularly tense, quiet moment it comes to life. I jump in my seat as my breath catches. It has come on at nearly the highest setting. Going from nothing to almost full power in under a second has me squirming. My hand grips your thigh again, whilst the other goes to between my own legs. My head turns side to side, my hips roll, as I feel an orgasm building straight away. Your friend takes my hand from myself and places it in his lap. I can feel a hardness growing there and I let my hand run up and down it, palming and massaging his hardness through his jeans. I have not noticed that I have begun to do the same to you too. The sounds of the film begin to fade, all I can hear is the blood rushing through me, the vibrations running through me, and your words from earlier: "Cock-hungry...desperate...needy slut...sex doll...needs to be used...cum bucket..." they play in a loop in my head and I realise they must be right, because as I sit in the middle of a cinema, an orgasm building between my legs, all I can think of is having your dick, and your friend's cock, in each hand.

As I struggle with your friend's zipper, you lower your own, and without missing a second, my hands dive into your pants for their prize. My hands wrap around each of you and immediately begin to pump your lengths in time with my hips rolling against the seat. You reach up and begin to fondle my breasts, before reaching into my top and pulling them free of my blouse. Working as a team, your friend pulls the top lower so that you can lift my tits out of my top. Luckily the only other person on our row is many seats away and engrossed in the film because if they were to look over they would see my large tits, illuminated by the screen bouncing and swaying as my hands pump your sizeable lengths.

Your arm comes to rest around my shoulders, sliding up the nape of my neck to curl your fingers through my hair. The sting of you pulling my hair pushes me even closer to the edge. Meanwhile your friend has moved his hand to the waistband of my trousers, undoing the fastenings and sliding his hand into my jeans. I gasp as his fingers make contact with my clit and I push my hips against his hand.

I let out a shaky breath and I know I'm getting close. I feel your friend twitch and throb in my hand as my twisting pumps, thumb circling the sensitive spot under the head, and unrelenting pace send him over the edge. I catch the cum on my fingers, before bringing them to my lips, turning to face him as I lick my fingers clean of him. Not wanting to miss out, your grip in my hair pulls my face towards your lap. I push back for a moment, the thought that three silhouetted heads is about to become two, advertising to the rows behind exactly what we are doing, but you are stronger than me, as always. And the heat building in my core, the need to have your cock between my lips beat any logical thought. I open wide and in one go take your entire length. You can feel yourself pressing up against the back of my throat. My twisted position makes it hard to breathe already, but your cock blocks off my air supply completely. I stay as still as I can, letting my spasm throat massage your head, whilst my lips and tongue roll like a Mexican wave against your length. I bring my head up just a little to catch a breath before your hand pushes me back down all the way again. Your friend has not stilled his hand between my legs, and with a few final rough swipes across my clit, you can feel the silent scream of my orgasm along your dick. At that you thrust your hips up slightly and into my mouth, holding my head in place as you fuck my mouth as I ride out an orgasm in the middle of a cinema, moaning as my freed nipples rub across your jeans.

I lick and suck up every drop you offer me, not lifting my head until I know you are clean. Finally, I sit back up, wondering just how may people have noticed my reappearance or your shifting in your seat as you tuck your softening member back into your trousers. The buzzing between my legs has finally abated too, and the three of us sit still for a few minutes. After a while your friend lifts his hand from my trousers, fingers at my mouth demanding they be cleaned. I suck his fingers free of my juices before redoing my zip and putting my tits back in the confines of my bra.

I look left to you, a satisfied look on your face. I look right and find your friend sat with his fingers near his nose, breathing in my scent as he watches the movie.

I let what has happened settle in...I have just let your friend bring me to orgasm again, in a public place whilst my lips were curled around your cock. I can't quite process it all, instead letting the tiredness I feel wash over me, my head coming to rest on your shoulder. I don't realise I have fallen asleep until I feel you gently shaking me awake as the credits roll across the screen.

"Let's go." You say, leading me out of the screen with a gentleness that sits in stark contrast to what happened only an hour before. I keep my head dipped as we ascend the stairs to the door, but I can still feel the weight of everyone's eyes on me. I lean into you, exhausted and in need of the security you offer. And for the first time the presence of your friend is a comfort not a threat.

As we cross the foyer I catch a glimpse of my reflection. Eyes lidded from having just woken up are smudged with mascara, whilst my lipstick has smeared far beyond my lips, and there, hanging in a curl just at my cheekbone, a string of your drying cum. I snatch my hand up to brush it out. You sigh and chuckle, but make no attempt to stop me. I can't believe my appearance, but at this point am too tired to really care.

We come to a stop on the pavement outside. I am still pressed against you when your friend reaches up, placing his head against one cheek he leans forward to kiss the other.

"It was a pleasure my dear," reaching into his pocket he hands you the remote. My eyes flash wide in fear that you will decide to use your nearly acquired power. "You have done quite enough for us, don't worry." he says to calm my nerves.

"Indeed." You agree.

"This was fun." Your friend addresses you. "We shall do this another time I think." A statement not a question. "You would like that wouldn't you." he says to me. Another statement. I nod slightly, my hand curling tighter in yours. "Be good you little slut." he speaks the words as though talking to a young child, the juxtaposition against the words themselves makes me shiver.

With that he nods to you and turns to walk away. You guide me in the opposite direction, back towards the flat. By the time get there I am beginning to stumble, leaning on more and more. You take us upstairs and straight to the bathroom, flicking on the shower so that steam begins to fill the room you strip yourself naked, having sat me on the corner on the bath. You come and kneel in front of me, and with a softness, almost a reverence, begin to slowly undress me. In the stark bathroom light you can see every bit of smudged lipstick, every red mark and darkening bruise, and the drying crusting shots and pools of cum that adorn my body, before pulling the object of my misery and pleasure out from between my lips, it glistens with my juices. My mouth falls open instinctively, waiting for the order to clean it. I feel you finger beneath my chin pushing my mouth closed. "You have done enough for today."

You lift me and guide me to the shower, letting me stand under the hot jets of water, it falling across my tense shoulders, running down my chest, and forming streams down between my legs. You pick up the flannel, dousing it in my sweet smelling body wash and proceed to clean every inch of me. Gently swiping the cloth across my skin, being careful of new welts and marks, until I am thoroughly clean. You do the same to yourself quickly before shutting off the water and grabbing a towel. You wrap it around my shoulders, pulling my body against yours. You dry me down, before swiping the towel across your own wet skin.

The towel is discarded to the rack, and taking me by the hand you lead me to bed. I don't know when you have had the chance, but a fresh sheet is laid across the bed, pillows rearranged and a light blanket ready to pull up across us. You lay me down on my back and crawl onto the bed.

"You did so well for me today." You say. "I am so proud of you."

"Proud of your slut." I mumble.

"Exactly." You lean forward and starting with a soft kiss to my lips proceed to kiss and gently run your fingers across every mark you both left on my body. Indistinguishable bruises, handprints and bright red finger marks. You can feel the tension leaving my body, my breathing slowing. As you finish you come and lay alongside me, pulling me onto your chest and the blanket up to my shoulders, your arms wrapped around me, you lay one final kiss to my forehead as you feel me fall asleep on you. The last thing I hear is a whispered, "good girl," as sleep overtakes me.

My dreams that night are passionate and lustfilled, that when I awake before you the following morning, and feel your morning hardness pressing against my thigh, I know I will be waking you up as well as you sent me to sleep the previous night. And I wonder. How long will it be before I am begging you to invite your friend over again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sunday with a Friend Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 367 milliseconds