• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Befriending a Fugitive

Befriending a Fugitive

"Probably working late tonight," Hank Palmer grunted as he left for work, not bothering to kiss his wife of 27 years goodbye.

Peggy Palmer didn't bother answering because the door was closing as her spouse's declaration ended, and as she heard the truck start up out in the driveway the middle aged woman's attention turned from her increasingly detached husband's behavior to a more interesting topic.

He was out there somewhere, Peggy knew, her secret friend who she had recently befriended. Befriended might not be the right term because at 50 she was more than twice the age of young man who had been sleeping in the woods way back down towards the railroad tracks well behind the Palmer's house. Adopted might be more than accurate because although Ronnie was on the cusp of being 20 he had a baby face that made him look younger even though at about 5'9" and 150 pounds he had a manly build.

Peggy had seen the young man a week ago sneaking out of her garage carrying some of her husband's old clothes meant for charity, and although she knew it was foolish Peggy followed him back to the woods where she saw him changing the shirt he had on for one of Hank's old wife-beater t-shirts, getting a glimpse at his surprisingly muscular upper torso in the process.

In retrospect Peggy could see how dangerous this was to be confronting a thief back there, especially since she recognized the shirt the boy had discarded as one they had the inmates wear at the local prison, but maybe it was an indication that Peggy no longer much cared what happened to her. Beside, there wasn't much pain some criminal could inflict on Peggy than her beloved husband hadn't already done.

As it turned out Ronnie wasn't a hardened convict, or at least that was what Peggy concluded, although she knew from listening to her husband that the prison was full of guys that claimed to be innocent and she also suspected Ronnie might be a bit of a con artist too. He was just scared and lonely, something that Peggy could relate to, so after Peggy scolded him briefly she began taking care of him in a way, first by bringing back dome leftovers to the primitive shelter the kid had fashioned and then evolving to making him lunches of things he said he liked.

Yesterday though, after Ronnie ate and they chatted a while Peggy got up from the rock she had been sitting and declared that even though she didn't want to, she had better get home just in case Hank came home for dinner instead of banging whatever floozy du jour he was seeing now.

"Why do you put up with him?" Ronnie had asked, revealing that the teen actually did listen when she talked.

"I guess we're a habit. Besides, where else can I go?"

"Heck Peggy, you could do anything you set your mind too," Ronnie told her as he rose, his rippling neck and shoulder muscles filling the shirt like the garment never had from her husband's body, and as her eyes went to the crude tattoo on Ronnie's bulging bicep that read "REBEL" she heard him add, "You're smart - sexy too."

"Oh come on Ronnie," Peggy tittered at the compliment that might have been correct when she had been his age and she wasn't carrying about 25 pounds too much like she was now.

"You know you are Peggy. Damn, after you leave I can't get the image of you out of my mind," Ronnie added as he reached over and held her upper arms, and when he had leaned down and kissed her she had been too stunned to protest. "You kiss nice too."

"Ronnie, I'm married," Peggy reminded him when the kiss ended.

"Not happily," Ronnie had astutely noted.

"Still..."

"I want you Peggy."

"Ronnie..."

"Is it because I smell? I know I must after being back here like this."

"It's not that dear, not that at all," Peggy replied, and it really wasn't that because while the teen was funky the manly aroma of him aroused something inside of her. "As a matter-of-fact, I was trying to figure out a way to sneak you up to the house so you could bathe."

"I thought you liked me."

"I do."

"You seemed to have been making yourself extra pretty lately when you come back to see me. I noticed and I liked it," Ronnie explained. "You've been dressing nice, wearing a little make-up too, and I see you shaved under your arms. Was that for me?"

"Omigod," Peggy blushed, lifting her arm and looking at the smooth cavern, unaware that her previous unkempt nature had been noticed.

"I didn't care Peggy," Ronnie smiled as he reached over and ran the back of his index finger under her moist armpit, causing the woman to shiver. "To tell the truth I kind of dug it. You sure had a lot of hair under your arms. Bet that means you have a lot of hair down there between your legs too. Am I right?"

"I ain't like a lot of guys my age," Ronnie explained as he softly rubbed Peggy's shoulders while her eyes widened. "Most of them like it when the girls shave it all off down there, but not me. I like my women to look like women, not little girls."

"Ronnie, I have to leave," Peggy had told him when the woods seemed to start spinning around her.

"Will you come back tomorrow Peggy?" Ronnie pleaded. "You're the only friend I have in this world."

"I don't know," Peggy had told him.

"In that case, I'm sorry I upset you. I love you. Take this with you," he asked just before taking the stunned woman into his arms, kissing her like she hadn't been kissed in decades while his hands squeezed her ass, all the while grinding his crotch into hers until she finally broke free.

"Ronnie. I can't," Peggy almost sobbed as she hyperventilated a bit.

"Look what you do to me Peggy," Ronnie insisted as he pulled down his zipper, and as he struggled to free his member Peggy shook her head and looked at the boy with pleading eyes. "I know you won't laugh at me like some girls do."

"Look at me!" Ronnie insisted as he took a step towards the woman, and when she shook her head he took Peggy's wrist and forced it onto his manhood.

Peggy's eyes darted down as her hand was squeezed onto the throbbing erection, and when she saw what her hand was unable to fully encircle she looked back and forth in horror at the fugitive's eyes and the monstrous purplish organ which seemed inhuman in her sweaty grasp.

"Want you so bad Peggy. I know you like the way I feel in your hand. Imagine what it would feel like inside you," Ronnie suggested as Peggy struggled to pull free of his grasp. "And with a sexy housewife like you I can go all day... wait!"

"Have to go!" Peggy practically yelled as she stumbled away, nearly staggering into a tree on the way when she glanced back as the brazen teen standing there with his penis sticking out of his pants. "Must go!"

Peggy heard the boy call out after her as she made her way out of the woods and towards her house, but he didn't follow her as she hurried inside, locking the door behind her and leaning on it as she caught her breath.

"That was close," Peggy had muttered before peeking through the curtains to make sure he wasn't coming for her.

It had been terrifying. There was no denying that, although as she went in to the bedroom to lay down for a minute, a sick side of her suggested that in a perverse way she had liked it. The crude kissing and his almost feral groping of her breasts suggested that he really did want her, and as for the way he had exposed himself and forced her to hold him?

As Peggy rested on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, she brought her hand up and thought of what she had just done. She had held another man's penis for this firstt time since before she had married nearly 3 decades before, and while she was ashamed to recall how many men and boys of all shades and sizes she had held before that, none of them resembled what Ronnie made her hold, however briefly.

Peggy lowered her hand as she closed her eyes, replaying that scene in her mind until she brought that hand up under her house dress, and after she worked her way into her panties she cursed herself when she felt how wet she was.

A few minutes later Peggy had curled into a fetal position after her body stopped convulsing from the effects of the only kind of sex she had been having for years, but this orgasm was particularly intense, making the middle-aged woman glad that without her giving Ronnie food and drink the fugitive would likely move on and out of her life.

"Just as well," Peggy mumbled before she dropped off for a nap.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Befriending a Fugitive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds