• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Lying Employee

My Lying Employee

*This is a work of fiction. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

*****

I had started my own little realtor firm, and business was booming. Sadly, some people still used landline phones, and so whenever I was out on the field showing properties, I would lose that business. A friend of mine suggested I hire a secretary, to take calls and the like. I wondered who would work for me, and he even suggested a young girl.

Now this girl's name was Rashmi, and she'd been on hard times. I didn't exactly know what she'd done, but apparently both her folks and her earlier boss had thrown her out. Broke and desperate with a college education- exactly the skills I was looking for. So I agreed to meet.

Now let me assure you, Rashmi was quite the stunner. She was barely out of her teens and about 5'4 and very, very pretty with short brown hair and hazel eyes that looked green under the proper lighting. Her makeup was subdued and she dressed conservatively, but it did nothing to hide her ample figure. I could easily make out her huge melon sized tits and when she went to bend to pick up something, her huge ass.

Now, I don't usually shit in the same place I eat, so to speak, so I decided to keep our relationship professional. She sat outside my cabin with a desk to herself, while I sat on the other side, working. She was good at her job and I didn't have any complaints.

However, a few weeks in, I started to notice something weird. I'd always kept a wad of notes in my drawer, for quick cash payments. I'd keep a mental tally of how much should be there, but it seemed the cash was running out faster than it should have. I didn't immediately suspect Rashmi, but then I figured, why not. On her day off, I had someone come in and install a few discreet security cameras and decided to wait.

In a couple of months I had all the evidence I needed and then some. She'd stolen multiples of her salary from me, and I wasn't going to take it. On the day I was supposed to hand her the monthly paycheck, I called her into my office.

She came into my office and smiled up sweetly at me, because compared to her I was a bit of a giant. I was in my late twenties and stood around 6'4 tall, and broad due to my years of martial arts training. I had Persian ancestry, so I was light skinned, dark haired, and pretty much that guy you didn't mess with.

"Please sit down" I said, gesturing to a chair. She did.

"So I'm supposed to give you your paycheck. First, I want to give you a little surprise."

"Really? I love surprises!" she exclaimed and I turned my computer's monitor towards her and pressed the 'play' button.

Soon her expression changed. I'd edited the video, and you could see her stealing cash from multiple angles at the same time. She looked up at me with all the innocence in her eyes, then to the little photo frame where the camera was. When her face turned back to me, her eyes were angry and defiant.

"Fine, you caught me. I'll give you back the money. I just borrowed it."

"Rashmi, you've been stealing from me for a few months, and its more than the salary I give you. I don't imagine you borrowed it, I think you stole it."

"I said I'll give it back."

"No, Rashmi, I don't think you will. I don't think you have the means to give it back. But anyway, that is not my problem. I have spoken to the lawyer and given him a copy of the evidence, which he will be handing to the cops in the morning."

"Why are you doing this? You could just fire me or something."

"Fire you? Well, you're already fired. See, I trusted you to be on my team and you violated that trust. I don't tolerate that from anyone, especially my employees. I am going to press charges. I don't actually want the money back."

"Oh fuck! What do you want then?"

"I just want to see you suffer. See you in prison. What's that for theft? Four years, right? I'm sure you'll do well."

"Listen, I'm begging you. I've already been kicked out of my home and barely have any friends. Please don't do this. I'll do anything you want."

"I don't think there's anything you can do." I said, rising up out of my chair. "Now get out. You can try to run but I'm sure they'll catch you."

"Please. I'll do anything." She tried again.

"Get the fuck out of my office." I said, holding the door open for her.

"I'll suck your cock!" she screamed.

"Suck my cock? So you're a thief and a whore?"

"Look, I just want this to go away... and you're not too bad to look at."

I closed the door.

"Strip." I said.

She stood up and looked at me with that fiery defiance in her eyes. She took off her top and stared at me.

"More." I said.

She stared at me and unhooked her bra. Her huge milky white breasts came spilling out, her nipples rapidly hardening in the cold air conditioned room.

"Happy?"

"No. Turn around and remove those pants."

She looked at me angrily and turned around. She began to tug off her pants.

"Stop!" I said. "Bend over like the little slut you are."

She obeyed. She began to tug off her too-tight pants and I saw she'd worn a black thong inside. No wonder you never saw any panty lines on her huge ass. I watched as the pants sank lower over her buns, then over her juicy thighs, and finally over her calves and ankles, where she tugged them off.

"Turn around and come here." I said.

She turned and came towards me and put her arms around my neck and rose on her toes to kiss me. I kissed her briefly before pushing her off.

"I don't kiss sluts like you." I said and began to push her to her knees. "Now get to work."

She quickly undid my belt and pants, and pulled out my hard cock. She spit on it and began to work on it slowly, to what would have been a slow, sensuous blowjob. Sadly, I wasn't into that.

"Suck my cock properly bitch, and when it come, its going down your throat. Do you understand?" I asked.

My cock deep in her mouth, she only mumbled something. I grabbed her short hair in my hand, and held her head steady. Then I began thrusting into her mouth.

I heard her choke on it, and I didn't care. It started to feel good, but then I realized that her teeth had started chafing my cock. Clearly her heart wasn't into this.

I stopped and pulled my cock out. She gasped, spit flying everywhere and sat on the carpet, wheezing.

"You're shit at blowjobs, slut. You're gonna have to learn." I yelled at her.

She looked up at me from the floor, her eyes ringed with tears, still angry at me. I'd had it with her defiance.

"Get up." I said. She didn't move.

"Fine" I said. She was going to have to learn the hard way.

I grabbed her by her hair again and she stood up quite easily. I sat on my couch and pulled her down on me, her belly against my knees, and her ass up the air.

"You need to learn your lesson, and you're not going to learn it any other way. If your daddy had done more of what I'm about to do to you right now, we'd not be here. I'm just doing what your daddy should have done."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy." She mumbled.

"You get to pick. Belt or hand?"

"Hand, please. And please be gentle, Daddy."

"I'll think about that." I said and pushed her head down. I ran my hand over the smooth pale skin of her rump, knowing I was about to hurt it like no one ever had.

I raised my hand up high and brought it down with a crash on her left cheek. Rashmi screamed out of shock and tried to wrestle away but I held her down firmly. I yanked her thong off her crotch and down her legs and stuffed them into her mouth.

"Don't you fucking move." I said. "You've earned this. Now bite down on those panties, because I don't want to hear a peep out of you. Do you understand?"

She didn't say anything, just nodded.

I spanked her hard again and she bit down on the thong. I don't know what came over me but I really began to punish her for the lying cheat she was. I'd given her a job when she was down on her luck, and paid her more money than she was worth. Yet here she was stealing from me. She didn't even suck cock well. I brought my hand down a few more times and stopped.

With each spank her ass had turned redder and redder. Now I could trace each digit of each finger wherever it had landed on her ass. It was red and a dull heat emanated from it. I ran my hand over it gently, caressing it.

"Do you think you've had enough?" I asked, removing her panties from her mouth.

Choking back a sob she said "Yes, daddy."

"I don't think you have. This was supposed to be a punishment."

"I have been punished!" she wailed.

"Really? Have you?" I asked, and ran my hand over her swollen pussy lips. Her cunt was visibly moist and completely bald- she took care of herself. Whether or not someone had spanked her as a kid, clearly she had come to enjoy it as an adult.

"Did you really not like being punished?" I asked and slowly ran my hand down her slit, rubbing against her engorged clit.

"Fuck.. Oh fuck daddy!"

"Yeah, I don't think you have been punished. Let's see if you like this punishment." I said, and boldly sank two fingers into her dripping wet cunt. She gasped, moaned and tried to get away and began to thrash as I touched her cervix.

"See, you're not a little girl. You're a little whore who needs to be punished like this. Don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes, yes daddy!"

"See, this is more like the kind of shit you need."

"Oh yes."

I began to slowly work my fingers in and out of her enjoying her tight, moist, wet cunt.

"You need this, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Do you have a boyfriend who does this to you?"

"I have a boyfriend but he doesn't, daddy."

"Of course he doesn't. He's a nice guy and you're a whore." I said, picking up speed and bending my fingers slightly, rubbing hard over her g spot.

"You need someone to do this to you." I said. "Not respect you or anything. Just treat you like the lying fuck hole you are."

"Yes daddy! Don't stop daddy!"

"Yeah, you see, I don't like lying. You lied to me. And this is what you deserve. A cheap slut, selling yourself for a few grand. I bet your boyfriend doesn't even fuck you like the whore you are."

"He doesn't daddy!" she screamed, clearly getting close.

"And you're not my little girl. You're my little whore. Aren't you, Rashmi? What are you?"

"Your little whore, daddy!" she screamed, and I could feel her pussy contract against my fingers as she came.

I pushed her off me and she landed on the floor. I got up and pulled my trousers down. "Bend over." I said to her.

"No, daddy I can't do that. I have a boyfriend!"

"I didn't ask you. You deserve this."

I grabbed her and shoved her over the couch's arm again, and she whimpered, trying to push me off as I held her down. She tried to struggle again, but I pulled her arm and twisted it behind her back.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" she screamed.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted this. This is your punishment. Now be a big girl and take it." I whispered into her ear. With my other hand I grabbed my hard, fat cock and slid it into her dripping wet pussy in one long stroke.

Rashmi mumbled something incoherent as I bottomed out inside her. I enjoyed the way her pussy grabbed my cock, not used to having such a big thing inside it. I slowly began to move.

"You violated my trust, you slut. I trusted you!" I said, pounding into her. I still held her arm, very slightly twisting her arm.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" she moaned as I thrust into her. I grabbed her waist and pounded harder and harder into her, letting her feel my anger, frustration and lust.

"I told you to suck my cock and you didn't do it properly. Now look what you made me do!"

"I'm so sorry, daddy! Don't stop!"

"You bet I won't stop! You deserve to be treated like this, you lying, cheating, cheap whore!"

"Fuck me harder daddy! I'm almost there!"

"I should have fucking sent you to the cops. Or should I continue teaching you your place like this?" I let go of her waist and spanked her hard. I watched her curvy, juicy ass jiggle and her skin continue to smart with every smack.

"Just do this daddy! Fuck! Yes!"

"Of course you whore. I'm gonna fill you up!"

"No daddy I don't let anyone do that. Not even my boyfriend!"

"I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your daddy. I fucking own this cunt!" I yelled into her ear and pushed deep into her. Despite her reservations her pussy clenched against me, signaling the start of her orgasm. I couldn't help it. Days of anger and lust at this bitch finally came out in a guttural roar and one of the strongest orgasms of my life, with me exploding deep inside her vulnerable cunt.

I closed my eyes during my orgasm. When I opened them I was still deep inside her, her pussy still grasping my cock for all its worth. I slowly stood up and removed my cock from her cunt. I went and sat at my desk. Usually I didn't smoke at my desk, but I said fuck it and lit one up anyway.

She turned to me from the couch.

"I guess I'll take a pill." She muttered.

"Yeah you will. Starting from now I'm cutting your salary in half until I recover my money. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"And you better get on the pill. I'm not gonna use a condom with a slut like you."

"Yes."

"If you say anything to anyone I'll tell show them the video of how you asked to suck my cock. They'll know you are a whore who needed this."

"Yes." She said and stood up. She gathered her clothes up and began to put them on.

"Get the fuck out of my office, whore."

"Yes."

"Wait!" I said.

"Yes?"

I pointed at the couch with my cigarette. Some cum had dripped out of her cunt and landed on the leather. I didn't want to spoil my couch. "Lick that up" I ordered. Obediently, she got on her knees, showing me her freshly fucked pussy, glistening with my cum, and cleaned the sofa with her tongue.

"Now get the fuck out. See you at nine tomorrow."

She got out. Sometimes an employee just needed to be reminded who was boss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Lying Employee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds