• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I, Candi Ch. 31: Say Uncle

I, Candi Ch. 31: Say Uncle

12

So comfy.

So comfy that Candi Palmer had drifted off to sleep the night before on her sectional sofa.

Wore out after her first full five days as a Masseuse. Even though her sexual appetite had been curbed in many cases, still her actions led to many a satisfied client. Her new job drained her emotions. That, and worrying about her next door neighbor, Hush. True name unknown.

All week long she stressed over the girls lack of appearances. Ever since Candi found Hush bound and suspended from a tree limb by thick ropes, she fret for her safety. Even though the girl seemed content. So content that she refused Candi's help in escaping her bonds. The whole ordeal made Candi a wreck inside.

Add that to the sudden honesty of Candi's husband and Master. Her employer Mark's girlfriend Lisa catching she and friend Rodney having sex in the cinema. Knowing that tomorrow she would face her Father for the first time since her striptease in St. Louis. More than a striptease in truth, essentially a gangbang.

So much weighed heavily on her mind that a worthy slumber caught her off guard.

Her sofa did the trick.

The night before this rest, she had come downstairs after a warm bath and stretched out in the nude to type a note to her stripper friend, Kody. That was at 7 P.M. By 7:15 she had dozed off beneath the coolness of a ceiling fan. The summer heat had mixed the breeze into a comfort zone. Light's out.

10:00 A.M.

Candi stirred to the insistent rapping of knuckles on her front door. At first she ignored it, but the unwilling alarm clock never went away. As her eyes fluttered open and strained against the sun she forced herself to sit up. Squinting from an angle she tried to see who it was at her door. She had left the front door opened wide so the screen door was the only barrier.

Luckily for her the angle kept her from being seen. She finally stood up and went to her picture window on tiptoes. Outside on the street she noted a car she didn't recognize. Confused, she finally belts out, "Who is it?"

Then came a gruff chuckle, "It's your Uncle Walter, Kitten. Open up."

Her eyes bulged. This was her first contact with her Uncle since he watched her in St. Louis. Unknowing at first that it was his niece. Worse still, that he felt her mouth around his dick, and watched in length as she was fucked by many. Far worse, yet, he observed her sucking off her own Father against his knowledge. She wanted to die inside.

"Hold on Walter. Be right there."

In a panic she looked around her to find absolutely nothing to cover up with. Then, she remembered that she had left her hip length silk robe dangling from the doorknob to her basement, planning to wash it with the basket she had carried downstairs the night before.

All she had to do was get Walter to turn around and give her enough time to scurry into the kitchen.

"Hey, Walter? Can you check my mailbox there by the steps for me?"

Hesitantly, she see's him turn away and open the mailbox resting on a concrete ledge connected to her stairs. Seizing the moment she darts into the kitchen and snatches up the robe. Tying the sash she then boldly moved toward her screen door.

Walter was being nosey with her mail. As he looked up he spotted her coming to the door.

"How's my favorite Stranger?" She tried to appear chipper.

As she unlocked the tiny hook holding the door shut he met her with, "Here to offer you a ride to your Dad's for the weekend. I'm good."

She greets him with open arms that he graciously accepted holding her tightly against his chest. He noted behind her that their reflection shown brightly in the glass of her Grandfather Clock. Wincing slyly he rubs her back brusquely trying to see if her robe could be raised in back. Indeed, her butt cheeks appeared in all of their glory.

Eyes flaring, Candi realized what he was doing.

"Walter! I'm your only niece. Why would you be a pervert like that?"

He released her as she claims her mail and sets it aside on a table lining her staircase.

"We both know that subject has zero meaning these days, Kitten. Don't panic, your secrets still safe. Your Dad hasn't put two and two together."

She folds her arms over her chest knowing that her nipples were bold and brilliant beneath the thin silky material. Still, Walter eyed her cleavage.

"My have you grown up."

Fidgeting slightly she couldn't help by smirk, "I was honestly hoping that you might have talked yourself out of knowing it was me. Thank you for keeping my secret. I still don't know how Daddy couldn't have known it was me."

"Hell, I almost didn't. Until that cat mask came off and you looked straight at me. You've changed a lot in the last few years. Does Damian know what you've been up to?"

Her eyebrows raise in sequence, "Yes! He instructed that I do that at Pony's. I obeyed. And, before you ask, we lead a different lifestyle than most young couples. Damian is my Master. I'm his slave. And, I absolutely love and adore Damian. This life is my decision. His suggestion."

Walter stares at her without expression, "He instructed you to blow me and your Dad?"

Shaking her head with a frown she rolls her eyes, "Of course not. I had no idea you guys would even be there. I only did what I had to, to keep from being obvious that you might know me. Even incognito. I hope you don't hate me Walter."

His nostrils flare, "Hate you? Never! If we're talking secrets here I guess I might as well admit a few of my own. No worse than you sucking me off."

She turns and goes into her living room and sits down curling her feet up under her. She then motions him to sit down across from her. He followed her in and took his seat.

"I'm listening." She urges him to finish his thought.

"Kitten, you were always a looker. Even growing up you were hard to take my eyes off of. Obviously, you dressed a lot differently back then but I still noticed your curves. Now, don't hate me."

She blushes, "I could never hate you. Don't you feel wrong about thinking of me when I was under age?"

"Sometimes. But, it was only thoughts. Mostly."

"Mostly?"

He grits his teeth, "Confession time. All those times I stayed over with you while Phil and your Mom went on vacations? I used to sneak in and watch you shower through the steamed up glass door. I even crept into your room once while you were asleep. Jerked off at the foot of your bed."

Stunned by his revelations she drops her jaw, "Wow! I'm not sure how to feel about that. It is the past but I guess we both see each other in a new light. I'm not offended. How could I be after what I did."

"Somehow, I knew you would be okay hearing that." He sighed heavily.

"I don't have much choice. Do I?" She pouts.

He nods, "Look! I'm not here expecting anything. You're still my Kitten deep down. However, I'm here for more than just your ride to Phil's. I need to warn you about something."

Her attention focused she waves him on.

"Your Dad is facing bankruptcy. That guy that was with us in St. Louis? He knows who you are. I never said a word before you think that. He saw a picture of you on Phil's fireplace mantle. Recognized you instantly. He saw you close up if you remember and immediately knew. He confronted me and told me that he wanted you to strip for him again. The guy's a freak. He wants this to happen while you're at your Dad's tonight."

Her hand covers her mouth. The shock made her sick.

"Will he tell Daddy?"

"I'm betting on it. He told me that he would sign your Dad's building contracts if you made this weekend special. It was he that convinced your Dad to rekindle. He made it look like his own daughter and he mended fences. That was of course bullshit. He's challenging you to see how freaky you can be right under your Dad's nose."

Lost in thought she fails to blink, "Oh my God! How can I do anything without Dad knowing? There's no way. I'm doomed to failure."

"Failure even if you don't try, Candi. He has a videotape of your striptease. He bribed one of the cameramen there to make him a copy. All he has to do is show Phil."

"God, No! Walter you have to get that tape." She frets shivering.

"Can't. He made copies for himself. If one is lost he has another. The guys a piece of work." Walter dramatically relayed.

She toyed with the option of bawling her eyes out then calmed herself. She certainly didn't want to express herself in such a manner with the micro video feeds watching them from every angle.

"If I make this happen is it a certain that he will destroy all of those tapes? As well as guarantee that he signs Daddy's drawn up contracts?"

Walter shrugs lightly, "I wish I could tell you yes to both. I don't know the guy that well. He's a bigwig in St. Louis. A shark out of water in my opinion. If I were a betting man, I would say no. Maybe you should just tell your Dad the truth and avoid all of this heartache."

She sulk's in a moment of thought, "Walter, I can't. Daddy is all alone in this world except for you and I, now that Mom is gone. If I destroy his expectations of me any further he will disown me. You have to help me succeed with this. I'll take the risk's necessary. Maybe we can use this guy against himself. If Daddy finds out you can vouch for me that he was blackmailing me into this. We just need to think out every single detail. How he knew of me. What would make me fall for such a thing. Etcetera."

Walter raises an eyebrow, "I never pictured you to be so diabolical."

Candi winces, "I'm not. I'm being cornered here. Do I have many choices?"

He nods in thoughts of his own, "What if this backfires? Your Dad could still figure this out and confront you. Or, his business partner could hold this over your head forever. You could be used like a puppet for years to come."

"Once Damian comes home he can rally the troops and take this guy down. My hero. For now I have no choice but to dangle from his strings. Right?"

Shaking his head hesitantly he realizes she knew what she was doing.

"Your Dad is having a cookout at poolside tomorrow. His partner and a few Architects. Not really sure how many. Also!" He grits his teeth, "Your ole man has been hitting the booze a lot again. I haven't seen him this bad since Maggie died."

The vision haunts her, "Poor Daddy. Maybe my visit can break him out of this."

"That, or sink him into further depression. This could go either way. The anniversary of Maggie's passing is only a few weeks away Kitten."

"I know that Walter. I was going to have Damian take me to her grave and lay down flowers while he's home on leave. All I can do is be devious this weekend. I'll need your help to give me time to do what this asshole expects of me. Keep Daddy occupied. You need to let this guy know that I can't be at his beckon call the whole visit. I need time with Daddy. If he's in bad shape again I need to tend to his emotions."

"I'll do what I can." He offers a concerned gaze.

"Promise me. No matter how things go, you do NOT tell Daddy that was me in St. Louis. "

"You have my word." He stares into her eyes, "I just cannot believe you've become..."

As he hesitates she grimly agrees, "Such a slut? This may shock you but I actually enjoy the fact my Husband pushes me into being one. As much as I like sex I enjoy satisfying men more."

He fidgets, "I hope you are being cautious."

"I am. For awhile it scared me I might get pregnant but I finally went to the Doctor and got the implant prevention. Heck, I rarely have periods. Anyway, it hasn't been easy getting guys to use condoms but a lot of them do. All I can do is hope they're clean."

"What happens if you catch something that can't be cured? Will your Master still want you?" He scowls.

"I don't believe Damian would abandon me. I have faith in him." She adds mentally, "Even though he's secretive."

Before she could continue their conversation her screen door rattled once again at the caress of rough knuckles.

She sits stunned, "Grand Central Station this morning. Wonder who that is?"

In a dart she jumps up and straightens her robe before stepping into view. Immediately she was stunned.

"Cordelia!"

Outside stood her stripper friend, "Kody". Greeted with a warm smile she waved through the screen.

Candi raced to open the door and dive's into a hug on the front porch. As the door hushed shut behind them they embraced giggling.

"Hey Fluff. I got your e-mail when I got home from work last night. Quite a bit said there. I felt the need to face you with my guilt." She whispered as they separated to stare at each other.

"No need to feel guilty. I'm over it. I totally believe in my Soldier. As far as I'm concerned what happened in Vegas stayed in St. Louis. I love you regardless."

Kody blushes shyly, "I'm so glad you feel that way. This shit's been giving me an ulcer."

Candi looks her over, "Love the clingy white dress. Those shoestring laces up the sides are awesome. I need a few of those dresses in my arsenal. We need to go shopping."

Then she notices something she hadn't spotted before on her right hip and going down her leg.

"Tattoo!!!!!!!! When did you get that?"

"Started it the day after you left for home. Friend of mine is an artist. She talked me into it. It's tribal roses if you can't tell."

As Candi studied what she could of it behind the dress Kody noted her troubles. She shook her head then lifted her dress up over her thong and clean up to her waist. Showing it off dramatically she hadn't noticed Walter had made his way to the door.

"That is SO HOT!" He belts to her surprise.

"WALTER? Holy hell. I didn't know you and Candi were related until she typed it in her e-mail. Small freaking world isn't it?"

As a car approached on the street Kody lowered her dress and sighed.

"Come inside. We need to talk about other things than my e-mail revelations." Candi prompted reaching for the screen door.

Entering Candi ushered Kody to take a seat on the sectional. In her stride Kody peered over her shoulder at Walter, "Quit undressing me with those eyes or start producing dollar bills."

He chuckles gently slapping his cheek, "You know me, Kody girl. You're my favorite stripper."

As each of them sit Candi clears her throat, "Complete honesty here Uncle Walter. Kody here is my newly adopted sister. Our history goes back to before I got married to Damian. Sort of!"

Kody crosses her lengthy right leg over her left knee, "I slept with Damian during his Bachelor party. THERE! It's said and done!"

Candi pouts as Walter drops his jaw.

"I wasn't trying to put you on the spot Cordelia. I'm just trying to get things in perspective. Secrets bother me. It's bad enough I have to hide things from my Father. Uncle Walter here is helping me avoid being totally disowned by Daddy."

Kody fans her hand, "No worries. Water under the bridge. You mentioned in your e-mail about seeing him this weekend. That has to be difficult. Hopefully he won't get suspicious."

"That might be hard to escape. Daddy's business partner Doyle something or other is blackmailing me into doing God knows what for he and his friends at Daddy's cookout. He has a videotape collection of my night at Pony's. Threatening me by showing it to Daddy if I don't obey his desires." Candi relates.

Kody sits stunned, "Doyle! Do NOT trust that guy. He's rich and notorious. He hired me and some of the other girls at the club for a party. You can imagine how money spoke. I myself left but some of the girls took advantage. He date drugged them and let a ton of guys in to fuck them. I'm certain video was taken then too. The girl's all let it go knowing that they danced on camera willingly. They had no proof of his wrong doing to show any cops. Besides prostitution is illegal. Just be careful."

"I'll be there watching over her." Walter chimes in.

Kody frowns, "Walter, dear? I don't know whether you're a knight in shining armor or not. You should stick up for your niece. Not watch her getting trapped."

He winces, "What am I supposed to do? Candi's right here, if Phil finds out he might drink himself to death."

Candi nods, "Dad's a lapsed alcoholic. He's trying to get his business back on track. The two hardly mix well. I just need this Doyle to sign papers and leave us alone."

"Risky. All I have to say." Kody fidgets.

"I just have to go along with this and pray nothing goes wrong." Candi pouts.

"Do you need me to go along? I can get a babysitter for my son."

"No, Cordelia, this is my battle. I can't put you in harms way on my account."

"Sister's stick together. Correct?" Kody expresses.

"Under normal circumstances I might agree. My dad doesn't know you. It's going to be hard enough as it is."

"Your decision. If you change your mind just call and I'll come running."

"Can I have your phone number in case I need you?" Walter jests.

"Sure. It's 1-900--oh wait, I think you call every night." She giggles.

"Ha! HA! You're a riot. Hey I need attention now and again too." He grumbles.

"Uncle Walter? Can we stay focused here? Kitten up a tree." Candi frets.

"Sorry."

"Walter can't help himself. He's been in love with me since the first lap dance. So, what is your plan?"

Candi shrugs, "No plan. Just go with the flow and hope for the best I guess."

"No matter what, I have your back, Kitten." Walter reaches over and pats her knee. Both Kody and Candi observe his lingering palm rubbing his nieces leg without realizing his loiter.

Finally, Kody clears her throat. "Gee, you never rub my leg like that. I'm jealous."

Walter immediately stops and goes expressionless, "Sorry again, Kitten. My brain doesn't recognize you as blood like it used to. In a manner of speaking. I'll try harder to behave."

Candi scowls, "No you won't. Stop sweating it. I'm fine."

A glance at Kody leaves Walter suddenly speechless as he nervously crosses his arms over his chest. She squints her eyes at him with a devious smirk, "Oh for God's sake, Walter."

Reaching out she grabs his arm separating them and pulls him over toward her. He had to reposition his entire body to sit next to her. In the process Kody guides his hand down to her own knee.

"There! A suitable replacement. Now keep your mind off of your niece. "

He grinned from ear to ear.

Candi sighed.

"You're really going to encourage him?"

Cordelia shrugs, "Hey! I'm trying to help my new sister."

Walter in response chuckles, "My two favorite Niece's."

Before any more banter exuded a third knock on the door forced a moment of silence.

Candi slips off of the sectional and steps into view of the door. A huge smile crept over her face.

"Joe! Where have you been hiding?"

Damian Palmer's father stood in the screen door holding up a paper sack of groceries. He stared at her in her robe and shook his head faintly.

"Hey Kiddo. I thought you might need a few things from the store. You haven't called me to take you shopping in a long while. Cupboard's must be bare by now."

She opens the door for him to enter then stands tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek.

"How thoughtful. I've been trying to eat less so I can maintain my Goddess figure. But, you are correct, Sir. My fridge is bottled water and cottage cheese. Thank you for the goodies though."

She retrieves the bag looking inside to find chocolate chip cookies, a half gallon of milk, apples and oranges, spaghetti, and sauce. Delighted she starts to scurry toward the kitchen then stops.

"Join everybody on the couch. Joe, you remember my Uncle Walter. And, Kody from Pony'S Express. "

Joe steps into view and slightly drops his jaw, "Walter? It's been awhile. Their wedding wasn't it?"

Walter Jerikoff lowers his gaze, "How's life, Joe? Yes, it certainly has been awhile. I'm here to take Candace to see her Dad for the weekend. Long overdue."

"Five years overdue. I'm not going to pry or give you any grief. You and Phil must have had your reasons."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I, Candi Ch. 31: Say Uncle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds