• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires and Werewolves in Jamaica

Vampires and Werewolves in Jamaica

"Rise and shine, sleeping ugly, it's feeding time," came the Guardsman's grating voice, and the vampire rose from the death-like sleep that ensnared all of his kind during the daylight hours. Even in this cell, deep underground, surrounded by steel and concrete, he could feel the light of the sun shining above. Sighing, he rose and stretched, then looked at the annoying human who peered at him through the glass door.

"Got nothing more original to say, Terence?" said the vampire, and when the Guardsman sneered at him and pushed his platter and its meager sustenance through the slot, he smiled. The human's name wasn't Terrence, of course. Like the past three Guardsmen he'd had to deal with since his capture and imprisonment in this forsaken place, the Guardsman wore a uniform with a number on it, and no name tag...

"Shut up, bloodsucker," Terrence said angrily, and then he walked away. The vampire sighed, and looked at the blood pack on the platter. Blood, and not human blood either. No, his captors knew better than to feed him anything that might supercharge him. The vampire took the blood pack and punctured it with a fingernail which extended, claw-like, and pierced the plastic before returning to its normal shape.

"Pig's blood, oh my," the vampire said to himself as he savored the meager pittance that his captors allowed him. After draining the pack, he tossed the empty plastic bag into a corner, where it joined the growing pile. For the umpteenth the vampire wondered why his captors didn't simply kill him instead of merely imprisoning him in this place...

Closing his eyes, the vampire lay on the cold floor, avoiding the bed like the plague. The cell was tiny, and aside from a bed, a desk, and a table, all of which were made of oak, he had nothing to occupy his time. No books. No magazines. Nothing. The vampire licked his lips, finding a stray drop of animal blood that he somehow spilled while chugging down the blood pack, and smiled. Animal blood was fine and nutritious but it was nothing compared to human blood. The vampire smiled as he thought of the last time he drank human blood...

"Hakeem Ahonsou, where are you taking me?" Kiah Jones asked, and the young Jamaican woman looked at the tall, handsome brother whom she met a month ago at Fiction Nightlife & Entertainment, one of the trendiest nightclubs in the City of Kingston, Jamaica. Clad in a bright red tank top and black leather pants that hugged her curves and ample derriere, Kiah Jones looked damn hot and she knew it. The local guys simply couldn't resist the mahogany-hued beauty, hence why she was so drawn to foreigners...

"Hmm, my dear, it's a surprise," Hakeem replied, and Kiah smiled coyly and pressed herself against him. There wasn't much about the male of the species that surprised Kiah anymore, but Hakeem was somehow different from the rest. Six feet two inches tall, handsome and dressed in a white silk shirt and light green pants that made his dark brown skin and smooth chocolate eyes practically glow, the brother was ruggedly handsome and classy at the same time.

"Hmm, the women of your Togolese homeland must have their hands full with you," Kiah said, and she pressed her lips against Hakeem, who pulled her close and kissed her back. The brother's lips felt cold, but Kiah had grown used to that. For the past month, they'd been seeing each other, always at night, and their bedroom acrobatics usually left her pleasurably sore. Kiah couldn't get enough of the handsome and secretive West African visitor, and they both knew it...

Kiah shuddered as she thought of their previous night of passion. Hakeem laid her on his king-sized bed, in his rented townhouse, and made sweet love to her. Well, not that sweet. Lying naked on the bed, Kiah licked her lips and rubbed her voluminous breasts together as Hakeem the Togolese stud went to work on her. Smiling, he spread her thick legs and began eating her pussy...

"My black goddess," Hakeem whispered, as Kiah rode his face, smothering him with her round ass. As a moaning Kiah continued to ride his face, her big breasts swaying this way and that, Hakeem lapped away at her pussy with his tongue. Afterwards, he put her on all fours, spanked her butt and rammed his dick into her pussy. After sexing Kiah real good for a few hours, Hakeem lay next to her. The Jamaican cutie was exhausted and fast asleep. With dawn close, however, Hakeem was forced to leave her...

"Togo is full of beautiful women, but none of them are like you, my dear," Hakeem said, snatching Kiah out of her reverie. The West African stud cupped Kiah's chin and when he smiled, his pearly white teeth glistening in the dark. Kiah looked up at him, and her smile froze. For Hakeem's eyes seemed to glow and when he drew closer to her, as if to kiss her again, the young Jamaican woman repressed a shudder.

"Vince?" Kiah asked, and that's when Hakeem smiled and sank his fangs into her neck. Kiah struggled but to no avail. With a vampire's superhuman strength and speed, Hakeem subdued her and brought her back to his lair, a rented mansion near the trendy and tourist-friendly Montego Bay area of Kingston. Three days later, Kiah became a vampire. Hakeem took his new protégé out to hunt, as was his custom. Unfortunately, he ran afoul of...them.

Hakeem had been on the Trackers hunting list for quite sometime, and the global organization which targeted all nonhuman species, especially vampires and werewolves, finally caught up with him in the City of Kingston, Jamaica. Kiah was able to get away, while Hakeem fought off the Trackers. Well, he hoped she was able to get away. Hakeem hadn't seen or heard from his paramour since that fateful night...

The Trackers knew their business alright. They captured Hakeem and brought him to this cell, deep underground. Hakeem had no idea where he was, and the Guardsmen seemed to come from all over. He couldn't tell if they were from America, Canada, the UK or even Australia or South Africa. The bozos were ruthless, patient, well-organized, well-funded, and apparently had him dead to rights, pun intended...

"One day I'll get out of here," the vampire said to himself, and he sniffed the air, detecting absolutely nothing beyond the usual. Metal, concrete, and the stale sweat of the Guardsmen and Guardswomen. He could smell other things, not that it did him any good. Hakeem could smell the fact that Terrence, his most frequent visitor, recently had sex with a male lover. Oh, and the tall, plump female Guard whom he named Patricia, who came every other week or so, was pregnant. Yeah, his superhuman olfactory senses did him little good in this underground prison...

The vampire did not know that elsewhere in the facility, trouble was brewing. The guard sitting in the monitoring station looked at the cameras, and did not like what she saw. There were tons of non-human activity in the grounds above the subterranean facility. The Guards posted there had been overrun by a coalition of monsters. She'd never seen werewolves, vampires and other creeps working together and had time to register shock before sounding the alarm...

"Something's wrong," Hakeem said to himself as he saw Terrence, Patricia and a few other Guards running past his cell. The vampire almost gasped in surprise when a trio of werewolves came bounding after the Guardsmen, and pounced on them. Smiling, Hakeem nodded in approval. Now, if only one of those hairy mutts could open his damn cell door...

"Shit," Hakeem shouted, and next thing he knew, the face of a Guardsman he did not know slammed against the mirrored door of his cell. Terrence gasped in surprise as a familiar figure came into view, and if his heart still beat, it would have soared in his chest. Standing before him, clad in a Guardsman's uniform and holding a rifle, stood Kiah Jones.

"You expecting someone else, lover?" Kiah Jones said, flashing Hakeem a fanged smile, and he smiled as she jiggled with the keys, and then unlocked his cell door. Hakeem stepped out, and embraced his savior. Kiah kissed him full and deep, then playfully slapped his ass. Hakeem looked at her, amazed. Kiah grinned, and was about to say something else when he saw more Guardsmen coming down the hall...

"Thanks for saving my ass, babe, now, let's get out of here," Hakeem said, and he and Kiah took off just as the Guardsmen began firing in their direction. The two vampires sped up, moving faster than anything human. Hakeem had been unconscious when the Trackers brought him to the underground prison but still found his way around, using his nose of course...

"We have a couple of hours before dawn, let's get to the surface," Kiah said, and Hakeem nodded. Reaching an elevator, they used a dead Guardsman's access card to take it to the upper floor. Once there, they ran into a couple of Guardsmen, and the carcass of a slain werewolf. Roaring, Hakeem and Kiah tore into the Guardsmen, and gorged themselves on their blood.

"Hmm, how I missed this taste," Hakeem whispered, as he licked his lips, tasting the last droplets of the dead Guardsman's blood. Kiah looked at him and smiled, then kissed him. Hakeem kissed her back passionately. Even though they were in a secret underground lair, being chased by gun-toting hostile humans, he yearned for his Kiah. Indeed, he'd missed more than the taste of blood during his sojourn in this hell hole...

"I missed the taste of you," Kiah said, and she licked her fangs provocatively. Looking at her, Hakeem felt a stir down below. Oh yeah, he wanted her, but first, they had to get out of there. Before he could reply to Kiah's suggestive words, however, he sniffed the air and a pungent, dog-like smell wafted toward them. Instantly, Hakeem knew what was up...

"If you lovebirds don't mind getting out of the way, we're trying to get out of here," came a voice, and Hakeem looked as a towering, dark-skinned man came forward, his eyes bright yellow, his body covered in coarse dark hair. Hakeem repressed a shudder as his eyes met those of the Alpha werewolf. Probably the leader of the pack that had been imprisoned by the Guardsmen...

"Easy there, big fella, we want out too," Hakeem retorted, and the vampire blinked as a couple of other werewolves, a slender, bald-headed young black woman and a chubby, bearded Asian man, came forward, flanking the Alpha. Vampire and werewolf locked eyes, and before either could speak, Kiah sighed and rolled her eyes. She didn't have time for this shit...

"Hakeem, I get it that vampires and werewolves got beef but if we don't team up, the humans are going to kill us," Kiah said, and Hakeem and the Alpha werewolf glared at her. The two males exchanged a smile, and Hakeem nodded at the Alpha, and smiled at Kiah. Taking her hand in his, he kissed it, and then the inhuman quintet took off. They were racing through the vast underground complex when they ran into a dozen Guardsmen, armed to the teeth...

"No mercy," the Alpha wolf shouted, and he and his fellow werewolves shifted at once, going from their human forms to their bestial counterparts. Hakeem watched as the werewolves raced toward the gun-toting humans, admiring their bravery in spite of himself. After glancing at Kiah, he joined the werewolves and charged into the humans. The Guardsmen fired, and the wounded werewolves and vampires howled in pain, but did not stop...

"Oh shit," shouted Terrence the Guardsman, and a smiling Hakeem seized him and snapped his neck. The vampire smiled. He'd been aching to kill this particular bozo for months. The Alpha wolf caught a Guardswoman in his arms and tore into her neck with his fangs. The black wolf-woman drove her clawed arm through a Guardsman's abdomen. The Asian wolf-man winced as a Guardsman shot him in the shoulder, then he beheaded the human with a single swipe of his paw...

"Nicely done," Hakeem said, and the vampire helped the wounded Asian wolf-man to his feet, after making sure that his beloved Kiah was alright. The Alpha wolf looked at Hakeem, clearly surprised. Hakeem smiled and then, held out his hand. The Alpha wolf hesitated, and then shook it. Vampire and werewolf looked at one another with newfound respect.

"I'm Malik, and this is my mate Halima and my second-in-command, Chang," the Alpha wolf said, indicating his companions as he shook Hakeem's hand. Hakeem nodded, and introduced himself and Kiah to their new acquaintances. The five nonhumans methodically made their way to the surface, eliminating the human resistance they encountered as they marched throughout the facility. When they finally reached the land above, Hakeem sniffed the air. The sky was still dark, but getting more pink by the minute...

"Dawn isn't far, we must go, otherwise we'll fry when the sun comes up," Kiah said, and Hakeem nodded. The two of them held each other and smiled. Malik and Halima embraced joyfully, and sniffed the air of freedom. Hakeem nodded respectfully at Malik, and watched as the werewolf leader and his brethren resumed their human forms.

"I think we can help you vamps with that," Malik said, smiling at Hakeem, and the Alpha werewolf whistled, and then a group came out of the surrounding darkness. Hakeem watched, amazed, as three wolf-men and two wolf-women seemingly materialized from somewhere nearby, and came forward. Malik greeted them joyfully, and was still speaking to them when a trio of Hummers came barreling down the nondescript road...

"Damn," Hakeem said, and he and Kiah exchanged a smile. Malik got in, along with Halima and Chang, and the vampires joined the werewolves in the back. Malik turned the key in the ignition and rolled down the tinted windows, much to Hakeem and Kiah's relief. Vampire and werewolf sped away, just as the surviving Guardsmen came out of the facility, guns blazing. They did not pursue, them, however.

"I think we should work with the wolves, at least until the human threat is eliminated," Kiah said, and Hakeem looked at her and smiled, then kissed her on the forehead. Malik the Alpha werewolf turned around and smiled at the two of them, nodding in agreement. Halima the wolf-woman laid her hand on Malik's lap as he drove away, towards freedom. Vampire and werewolf sat side by side in the Hummer's darkened interior, pondering the future. Thus a powerful new alliance was forged...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires and Werewolves in Jamaica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds