• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian Church Deaconess MILF

Haitian Church Deaconess MILF

"Tobias, you've got issues, my brother," Clara Mathieu said, sighing as she looked at the confused young Haitian man who sat on the couch next to her. As the Head Deaconess and Special Advisor to the Young People's Branch of the Righteous Life Ministry, it was her duty to counsel and mentor young black men and young black women and steer them in the right direction. Life was so full of temptation leading down the road of perdition these days...

The predominantly black church located in the east end of Ottawa, Ontario, had been Clara Mathieu home for two decades, and she cared deeply for her flock. At the age of forty six, Clara Mathieu liked where her life was at. Her daughter Marie was studying at the University of Toronto and liked life in the big-city. A widow, a mother and professor of applied science at Algonquin College, Clara Mathieu was a busy bee, but she always made time for the things that really mattered...

Standing five feet ten inches tall, with long, naturally curly dark hair and amber-colored eyes, Clara Mathieu was curvaceous, with wide hips and a big round derriere that wouldn't quit. Born on November 9, 1971, in the City of Jacmel, Haiti, Clara Mathieu moved to Ottawa, Ontario, with her family in 1991. After graduating from the University of Ottawa with a civil engineering degree in 1996, Clara Mathieu looked for work and couldn't find any.

In 2000, Clara Mathieu began working for Algonquin College. The small school, located in the Nepean suburb of Ottawa, was growing by leaps and bounds. People in the Canadian capital weren't used to seeing educated and confident black women teaching in schools, so Clara Mathieu was an anomaly for them. In spite of everything they threw at her, Clara Mathieu succeeded. Clara attributed her success to her family, and her church, which she considered her second home...

That's why, when Tobias Lemieux, a young brother who grew up in the Righteous Life Ministry called Clara Mathieu and told her he was going through something, the Deaconess invited him to her home for a little chat. She hadn't seen Tobias in church in quite some time and the burly, handsome young black man who showed up at her door was something to behold. Deaconess Clara Mathieu was determined to help a brother out...

"I can't stop masturbating to porn videos featuring women who dominate men, especially black men," Tobias Lemieux confessed, and the well-dressed young black man sighed, not knowing what to do with himself. The son of proud, hard-working Haitian immigrants, Tobias grew up in the church and wanted to keep his way pure. At the age of nineteen, he was studying at Carleton University and had been with a few ladies, sure, but it did nothing to lessen his addiction to femdom porn...

"In those videos, the women who dominate black men, are they black or white?" Clara Mathieu asked as she leaned back on the couch, smiling faintly at the confused Tobias and trying to conceal her growing arousal. Indeed, her pussy was wet already and she was dying to rub herself but she kept her composure as she spoke to Tobias Lemieux. The handsome brother needed her help, after all...

"My favorite video involves a light-skinned black female porn star named Kitten, and she fucks the hell out of a dark-skinned brother with a strap-on dildo in a swimming pool," Tobias Lemieux said, blushing as he spoke. Although the Deaconess kept a cool facade, inside, she was positively thrilled. All her life Clara Mathieu had been accused of being too bossy...and for the life of her, she couldn't figure out why.

Clara's deceased former husband Matthew Mathieu and their daughter Marie used to criticize her for being too controlling. Clara began to look inward for the source of this problem, and her search led the hard-working church leader, mother and college professor to the world of BDSM. While exploring BDSM, Clara Mathieu discovered that she was a natural dominant, and that was totally okay...

"Well, Tobias, I see you like dominant black women and I think I can help you with that," Clara Mathieu said softly, and she looked into Tobias Lemieux's eyes, waiting for his answer. Tobias Lemieux appeared to be pondering the Deaconess's words. Clara Mathieu smiled and gently laid her hand on the brother's thigh, and watched as a bulge grew in his pants. Tobias was responding to Clara's sultry touch, just like she knew he would...

"Thank you, Deaconess, please, I beg of you, can you cure me of these lustful longings?" Tobias pleaded, and he looked at Clara Mathieu and smiled innocently. Clara Mathieu smiled and nodded. There was absolutely nothing this feisty Haitian-Canadian dominatrix loved more than taking a handsome young brother, especially one from the Caribbean, and taming the hell out of him. If more black men submitted to black female dominance and power, the world would be a better place...

"The best way to remove temptation from your life is to yield to it, Tobias, now, if you surrender to me and obey without question, I will save you from yourself," Clara Mathieu said, speaking with firmness and utmost clarity. Tobias Lemieux looked at Clara, and nodded most eagerly. For years the Haitian MILF from his church haunted his dreams, and truth be told, he couldn't wait to serve her...

"Yes, ma'am," Tobias Lemieux said, and Clara Mathieu smiled, and nodded approvingly. Just like that, Tobias apprenticeship began. The young Haitian stud had no idea what hit him, but he was most thankful for it. Deaconess Clara Mathieu promised to make of Tobias Lemieux's life sweet hell. This was more than okay by him. Lots of people complained that black women were too bossy. For Tobias and black men like him, who craved black female domination, today's black women weren't bossy enough...

"You will make a magnificent submissive," Deaconess Clara Mathieu said, a couple of days later, as she snapped a chastity device on Tobias long, hard dick. Dominatrix and submissive got their freak on in the basement of Clara Mathieu house...and it was an experience Tobias would never forget. The young Haitian man looked at his cock and balls, which were ensnared by the chastity device. Deaconess Clara Mathieu smiled with satisfaction. Nothing the Haitian dominatrix loved more than putting brothers in chastity. She always took a perverse pleasure from it...

"I live to please you," Tobias said, and he turned around and bent over for Deaconess Clara Mathieu. The sultry, curvaceous Haitian dominatrix donned some gloves, and proceeded to spank the hell out of Tobias cute butt. Tobias winced as the Deaconess spanked his ass, and it stung but also felt good. Afterwards, Deaconess Clara made Tobias lie down, flat on the floor. Grinning, Clara sat on Tobias face, smothering his visage with her thick and round Haitian booty...

"Spread that ass for me," Deaconess Clara Mathieu said, much later, as she watched Tobias get on all fours and comply with her order. Tobias spread his ass for her, and Deaconess Clara Mathieu dipped her fingers in lubricant and smeared some on her sub's asshole. Grabbing her favorite phallic toy, the Deaconess smiled to herself as she got ready. Stroking her strap-on dildo, Deaconess Clara Mathieu rolled a condom on it and then lubricated it...

"Oh wow," Tobias gasped as he turned around, and saw Deaconess Clara Mathieu stroking her strap-on dildo. Smiling evilly, the Deaconess gripped Tobias hips and pushed the dildo against his butt hole. With a swift thrust, Deaconess Clara Mathieu began fucking Tobias sweet butt with her strap-on dildo. Tobias squealed loudly as the Haitian dominatrix began to fuck his ass. The Deaconess slapped his ass while fucking him, and Tobias sighed happily, dominated at last...

"Deep down, you need a strong black woman to rule you and run your life, all black men do, you should stop fighting it," Deaconess Clara Mathieu whispered, a little while later, as she continued fucking Tobias. The young Haitian stud lay on his back, legs in the air as the Deaconess fucked him. Grabbing Tobias's dick, Deaconess Clara Mathieu stroked him while fucking him up the ass. She fucked him with gusto and didn't let up until he finally begged for mercy...

"All black men should serve strong black women, ma'am, I pledge myself to you," Tobias said, much later, after showering and getting dressed. The young Haitian man then genuflected before Deaconess Clara Mathieu, one of the leaders of his church, and his confidante. Tobias smiled at the oh-so fine dominatrix who was teaching him the beauty of black female domination and black male submission...

"I pledge myself to be your dominatrix, and I will be worthy of your trust and your submission," Clara Mathieu said, and she stood before Tobias, and gently kissed him on the forehead. Tobias nodded and smiled, gratitude washing over his handsome face like a wave. After uttering many thanks, Tobias got in his car and drove away, a big smile on his face. The young Haitian brother looked forward to his next session with the Deaconess...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian Church Deaconess MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds