• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Boring Elena Ch. 02

Boring Elena Ch. 02

123

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Katherine wasted no time in getting to Caroline's house, which she still thankfully had access to after compelling Caroline's mother, who conveniently wasn't anywhere in the house. However Caroline was, and exactly where Katherine had been expecting her to be, namely on her knees completely naked and waiting for her precious Mistress Elena.

Honestly not smiling gleefully at the sight was one of the hardest things Katherine ever had to do, but it was totally worth it for the chance to use both of Elena's best friends as the lesbian fuck toys they had become without Elena's knowledge. In fact anything would be, Katherine more than willing to do what was necessary to make sure this opportunity didn't slip through her fingers.

"Hello Mistress Elena." Caroline greeted softly, cautiously looking up at the brunette, then at what she still had in her hand, "Did Bonnie pass out again before she could clean your cock?"

"Yes." Katherine grinned, although luckily that expression was probably in character, "Why don't you do it for me?"

"Gladly Mistress Elena." Caroline said brightly before opening her mouth wide.

Even after everything she had just been through with Bonnie Katherine couldn't help but be amaze. Katherine would have thought for sure this was something Elena wouldn't push on her friends, and especially Caroline wouldn't be willing to do.

It seemed Katherine had done a better job of fucking the boring prude out of Elena than she thought, and Elena had definitely return the favour, because not only was Caroline willing to do this but she was eager, her eyes lighting up when she saw the dildo which a few minutes ago had been up Bonnie's butt and then even moaning like a little ATM whore when Katherine pushed the fake cock into her mouth and began to shamelessly suck on it.

As Caroline started really going to town on that cock Katherine felt a weird sense of pride. Mostly for her own training being so effective, even when it was handed down by an inferior version of her, but at the same time she felt pride for her doppelgänger. For boring Elena, which she hadn't thought was possible. Then again she wouldn't have thought boring Elena would be capable of this.

It actually made her want to come face to face with her again so she could see just how not boring she had truly become. First though she would encourage Caroline, or more accurately praise her, as in such a short time the younger girl had already started shoving the dildo down her throat, obviously determined to get every drop of Bonnie's anal juices. Just like Katherine would have trained her to do, if she had been the one to do it.

"That's it bitch, suck it! Mmmmmm, suck that cock!" Katherine purred, "Suck all your best friend's butt juice off of my big cock! Mmmmmm, and clean it by stuffing every inch of it down your whore throat! Oh fuck Caroline, you've become such a nasty little slut. Mmmmmm, and you know what happens to nasty little sluts, don't you Care?"

There was a brief pause and then Caroline cautiously removed her mouth from the dildo and said, "Yes Mistress Elena."

"What?" Katherine pushed.

"They get spanked Mistress Elena?" Caroline replied, unable to keep a slight questioning tone out of her voice. Luckily she was correct.

"That's right bitch." Katherine grinned, strolling over to the bed and sitting down on it before raising an eyebrow, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Sorry Mistress Elena." Caroline apologise quickly before crawling into position.

Just like when she had Bonnie in this oh so vulnerable position Katherine took her time to admire the prize in front of her. Caroline's ass wasn't quite as nice as Bonnie's, or Elena's for that matter, but it was still cute and very spank-able. Although Caroline's butt being spank-able had a lot to do with Caroline herself, who was a stuck up little bitch Katherine regretted not putting in her place a long time ago.

She would have if she hadn't been so busy teaching Elena her place, but apparently she needed to re-educate her doppelgänger. Maybe Caroline too. But that was getting ahead of herself. For now Katherine would just play with Caroline's ass and let the little sub anticipate the pain she so richly deserved.

Caroline loved every part of being spanked. It still kind of embarrassed her, but she was a total pain slut, and was often cheeky or disobedient with Mistress Elena just so that she would end up over the knee of her childhood friend. Of course despite how this looked this wasn't her beloved Mistress Elena. If it was she would have taken the opportunity to reassure her that's who it was.

But she hadn't, which was both thrilling and scary, because who knows what Katherine would do to her. And who knows what she had done to Bonnie, Caroline trying to put that out of her mind but it was impossible when Katherine just left her in that position for so long, allowing her to mind wander.

It somewhat helped when Katherine gently placed her hand on her ass and then began squeezing it, making Caroline feel like a piece of meat. Which she also loved, as it emphasised her submission and was so wonderfully humiliating.

Although she didn't like it as much as being spanked, and she certainly didn't like it as much as the other fun things she did with Bonnie and Mistress Elena, so Caroline hope that Katherine wouldn't take too long on this.

Unsurprisingly she took longer than Caroline would have liked, but what was even more unsurprising was that there was a limit to Katherine's patients and eventually she did smack Caroline's ass nice and hard.

As that caused Caroline to cry out in mostly pleasure Katherine smirked and murmured, "Pain slut."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline grinned, "You know I am."

There was a brief pause in which Caroline wondered if that had been the wrong thing to say. Worried that Katherine would push the issue. Or worse that Katherine would just kill her on the spot. Luckily it resulted in the best possible outcome, Katherine beginning to rain down blow after blow straight onto Caroline's ass with barely a second pause in between.

Then it seemed to get even faster, and harder, Katherine gradually working up to using what had to be every ounce of her supernatural speed and strength that 500 years had gifted her. And through it all Caroline cried in pleasure. Well, mostly.

Especially towards the end there was plenty of pain in her voice, she was squirming over Katherine's knee, and she was literally crying with tears flying down her cheeks at a rapid rate. But through it all Caroline loved it, especially the part where there was pretty much no waiting once the spanking began.

Because Caroline loved Mistress Elena, she really did, but she always insisted on giving her a gentle spanking at first and then slowly build up to a brutal butt beating, as if she was still human or something.

No, Caroline had been a vampire longer than Mistress Elena, and therefore not only did she take whatever she had to give her she needed whatever she gave her, and welcomed it from Katherine now. She even hoped that after all this maybe Mistress Elena would take a few lessons from Katherine's brutal playbook.

Katherine had a smirk on her face pretty much through every moment of brutalising Caroline's poor little butt. She couldn't have helped it even if she wanted too, and she really, really didn't. This was all just so delightful. Having this stuck up bitch squirming on her lap, her firm ass jiggling and discolouring from the force of the blows, and best of all Caroline screams of pain were music to her ears.

Especially as she'd needed to earn those screams, as Caroline had proven to be the biggest pain slut Katherine had ever met. And that was really saying something. Hell, she remembered 'Mistress Elena' used to love getting her pretty little butt spanked. Not that she'd ever admit it. But Caroline was truly in a league of her own.

Such a positive reaction, combined with the fact that she was on a high from dominating Bonnie, caused Katherine to skip straight to the good stuff sooner than ever before. Because even though Katherine had done some truly brutal things in order to stay alive even she wasn't normally as hard on a butt right from the get go.

After all, a spanking was supposed to be enjoyable for both parties, and normally that required at least a little teasing first. Which in a way Katherine had given Caroline, just not in the way that she was used too. And now she didn't think she could stop, especially as she watched Caroline's butt cheeks rapidly turn bright pink, to red, and then eventually a dark and bruised mess.

Even with her supernatural stamina and durability Katherine found herself getting tired, and her hand ached from all the spanking. Usually she didn't even break a sweat, but that's because most of the time she spanked someone it was a weak and feeble human girl she had chosen to make her plaything for the night.

But any momentary fatigue, and pain in her hand, was worth it for hearing Caroline scream like this, and causing her ass to look so damaged. Even if with Caroline's vampire healing it would only be very temporary. Of course the moment of fatigue was a wake-up call. It reminded Katherine just how horny she was, and given how much Caroline was getting off on this it was high time that she was the one getting off.

So without warning Katherine pushed Caroline off of her, stood up and ordered, "That was fun, but it's my turn for some satisfaction, so get over here and eat me bitch."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline murmured, rushing to do as she was told.

This ultimately, and unsurprisingly, caused Katherine to smirk as the little bitch fumbled to undo the harness to the strap-on which had been digging into her stomach the entire spanking, and had so recently been up her best friend's butt. And would be up her butt soon enough.

From the way that Caroline took the time to gently place it on her bed with such reverie she must have known what was coming, or at least had a pretty good guess, and Katherine certainly didn't complain as she wouldn't have wanted it been dropped carelessly on the floor. Still, while she gave her the time to properly get the cock out of the way Katherine then grabbed Caroline's long blonde hair and shoved that pretty little face of hers directly into her cunt.

"I said eat me bitch!" Katherine growled, "Mmmmmm yes, eat my pussy. Eat it you little dyke, oooooooh yesssssss, that's it, good girl. Just like that, ohhhhhhh, take it easy! There's no rush."

Caroline was normally a big fan of starting out with a slow and gentle pussy licking, but Katherine's cunt was still leaking girl cum from whatever she did to Bonnie, and it had been difficult enough not to bury her face in between the other girl's legs as soon as she came in.

When she finally had permission Caroline's mouth had began watering, and it was all she could do not to use her vampire speed to remove the harness, as she guessed Katherine would want the visual of her kneeling before her and taking it off. Likewise she guessed that Katherine would want to enjoy seeing her slowly lean into lick her pussy. Although she had been wrong about that last one.

When Katherine shoved her face between her legs Caroline thought, and hoped, that maybe the brunette would want to get off fast and hard, which would have been more than fine with the blonde. She was feeling super horny from the spanking, the fact that this was her third ever pussy she was about to taste, and even the idea that Katherine could have done anything to Bonnie.

Then the heavenly flavour of Katherine's cum had hit her taste-buds and for a few long seconds Caroline devolved into the wild animal she truly was, frantically licking and even sucking the other woman's pussy in a ravenous need to get all of her cum. At least until she was punished for it.

Even though that punishment only came in the form of a tug on her hair and a warning look it was enough to convince Caroline to slow her role. After all she took pride in being a good sub and pleasing her Dom, even if it wasn't the one she was used too. More importantly, this was dangerous vampire Katherine Pierce. Intentionally pissing her off wasn't exactly a great plan, and she had orders from her true Mistress Elena to please this pretender in any way possible.

So Caroline slowed down the force of her licks, and gave up the sucking entirely, so she could tease Katherine's pussy. Well, she might have also licked around it so she could get any escaped cum, but only in between a steady series of pussy licks.

It was a bit of a struggle to calm her libido after drinking cum, but she did the same thing every time she fed off of the human, only this was more enjoyable because she got more pussy juice in the process. It wasn't quite as delicious as girl cum, but it did give Caroline the opportunity to compare Katherine's taste to that of her other lovers.

Unsurprisingly she was eerily similar to Mistress Elena, yet noticeably different. Or maybe that was just because her senses widened, making her wonder if Bonnie noticed. Or did she just think Katherine didn't taste as nice because she wasn't Mistress Elena? Not that Katherine tasted bad, just no one, not even Bonnie could compare with the taste of Mistress Elena. Still, she was as ever eager to please, and Caroline really liked pleasing pussy.

Katherine had realised that fact from the way Caroline had been looking at her since she entered the room, especially when the other girl was on her knees before her. Which made Katherine mad that she hadn't realised before those looks that Caroline was a born pussy licker, or at least a born submissive, because she could have been having a lot more fun in Mystic Falls than she did last time with three lesbian sluts instead of just one.

On the bright side Katherine would have plenty of chances to make up for that mistake, and punish Caroline and Bonnie, after she officially made them hers. Oh yes, then there would be no more of this Mistress Elena nonsense. Only Mistress Katherine. Yes, Katherine really liked the sound of that. Hell, she could practically hear it already.

Or maybe that was just her constant encouragement, "Ooooooooh yesssssss, that's it you little bitch, lick me! Lick my pussy, ohhhhhhh fuck! That feels so good. Sooooooo gooooodddddd, oh fuck! Now give me more. Tongue, oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss, that's it, good girl. Mmmmmmm, oh Caroline, sometimes I forget what an amazing little cunt lapper you are."

Before Katherine could even give the order Caroline started touching her clit with every other swipe of her tongue. Even in the frantic beginning Caroline had remembered to avoid it like the well-trained cunt licker she clearly was, and thus she was just about able to stop from overstimulating Katherine when she wasn't ready for it.

Of course now she was very ready for a little more stimulation, and instead of going right for it or lingering too long Caroline started giving her clit just the right amount of attention to keep things nice, gentle and teasing, which was exactly what Katherine wanted right now. Exactly what she had taught Elena to give her.

Ah yes, there was the same delicious irony that Katherine had so enjoyed while fucking Bonnie. She had made Elena her little plaything for her own amusement. Because she could. And more importantly, because it was thrilling for a narcissist like Katherine to do wicked and wonderful things to someone who was literally the mirror image of herself.

But that's all it was supposed to be. A thrilling distraction from the constant danger her life was in. But now her true enemy was distracted Katherine could now pluck the fruits of her earlier labour and play with three submissive sluts instead of just one. At least for as long as she found it amusing. And she had boring Elena Gilbert to thank for it.

Perhaps Katherine would have to think of a new nickname for her doppelgänger, because suddenly boring Elena didn't seem appropriate at all. Then again perhaps she would keep it, as it was a wonderful little reminder of how sweet and innocent the girl had been until Katherine got her claws into her, and turned her into such a perverted lesbian that Elena had seduced her own best friends and turned them into her little dyke bitches.

Yes, that was probably what Katherine would do. Call Elena boring while the poor girl licked her ass hole while Elena's best friends took it in turns to eat her pussy, perhaps with the other displaying their holes and begging to be fucked.

The fantasy was so vivid that Katherine could practically feel Elena's tongue against her butt hole, and picture Bonnie displaying her freshly fucked ass hole. Which in turn increased her arousal, Katherine opening her mouth to order Caroline to give her more only for the other vampire to again give it to her without asking, this time in the form of beginning to linger her tongue on her clit, and even take it into her mouth for a gentle sucking.

Just like before this was so distracting that Katherine forgot all about talking dirty for a little while and just enjoyed that attention, before ultimately she returned to her senses and began feeling a little annoyed.

She trained Elena to anticipate her needs, but there was a difference between anticipating something and denying her the chance to demand it. Luckily for Caroline she didn't make the same mistake again, Katherine smirking with delight as it eventually became clear that Caroline was waiting for her permission to make her cum like a good sub should.

Which of course just inspired Katherine to stay silent for even longer so she could truly savour having both of Elena's best friends eat her out, one after the other. With perhaps Elena next. Oh yes, Katherine liked the sound of that. Although not as much as cumming in Caroline's mouth, and even though she was able to hold back from doing that for quite a while inevitably Katherine gave into the desire.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck me!" Katherine moaned a few times, deliberately trying to be vague, before making her desires clear, "Fuck my pussy! Oh yes, fuck it with your tongue. Oh fuck! Yes that's it, I want your tongue inside me. You know I do you little bitch, so just do it. Tongue fuck me! Mmmmm, fuck me like a good little dyke bitch, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, just like that, ooooooooooh FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU DYKE! OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME WITH YOUR LITTLE DYKE TONGUE AND MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME FUCKING CUM MAKE ME FUCKING CUM AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!

Even though she did her best to keep talking dirty for as long as she could, especially after trailing off earlier, Katherine found her words quickly dissolving into curses and gibberish, and then just gibberish.

Likewise while she tried to make her words demanding as possible they often sounded way more pleading than she would have liked, and Katherine was just grateful that the effect that there was no one else here and they were both too far gone to really register it, albeit for very different reasons.

Caroline quickly lost in her desire to please, and gulping down the cream of which was now pouring into her mouth which was currently tightly wrapped around Katherine's cunt. As for Katherine, she was too busy cumming.

She almost came just from the feeling of Caroline pushing her tongue into her cunt, and maybe even from the moment the younger vampire paused with every inch of her tongue inside her, allowing them both to savour the sensation, but Katherine definitely came when the other girl started thrusting her tongue in and out of her.

Oh yes, she came. She came so God damn hard. She came in another girl's mouth, and the little lesbian ate it up like her life depended on it, the sound of each swallow deafening to Katherine even as she filled the room with the sound of her happy screams, and she became lost in the wonderful pleasure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Boring Elena Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds