• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Servitude Pt. 03

Forced Servitude Pt. 03

123

Perhaps an hour later I heard the bed room door open and close. I then felt a slap on each of my ass cheeks. From behind me, Mr. Joseph went and sat on the bed, and as I looked at him my pussy spasm.

Mr. Joseph asked me, "Today was a busy day for you. Ling initiated you into how you will be prepared for today and all future assignments, you sat with me in my conference room during some of my business negotiations, and you were present at a formal dinner celebration of today's successful business meetings. Truly tell me, as you experienced those events how did you feel, what you thought and, why, in your opinion, I had you present at the business meetings and the celebratory dinner. I do not want you to say what you think I want to hear but what you experienced, felt and if you felt any fear or anxiety during this day. Remember you promised to be completely honest with me and I am holding you to that promise."

I had experience a whole gambit of emotions and feelings today, so I decided to start from the beginning recounting everything as it happened during the day.

"When I awoke this morning and called Ling to my room, I was reminded of how when I first meet her I was stunned by her beauty; she is far better looking than me. I thought that if this woman is available to you, what in the hell do you want with me."

Mr. Joseph interrupted me and said, "There is more to a woman than her physical appearance."

I continued, "As Ling explained to me who she was and what her responsibilities to me were, via you, I became more confused. Why did I need a handmaiden, what was so special about how you wanted me to dress and act that I need someone to prepare me for whatever "duties" you wanted me to perform, and why would such a beautiful woman accept a role as a handmaiden."

"The answer to some of those questions became clear to me as the day went on; Ling's unrequited love for you, how she prepared me for my time in your conference room (I never thought that a woman could make me feel like she did), and how you wanted me to act while in your conference room."

"It took all of my courage and resolve not to try and leave this house as I walked through the office toward the door to the conference room. Upon open the door and seeing the people situated in the room, I realized that you wanted, through displaying me, to create a sense of superiority over these men. I surmised that it would give you an advantage in whatever issue existed between you and them. In keeping with my promise to you, I determined that I must act completely subservient to you in every way. If you needed this, I was bonded to give it to you. Even though, as I sat down facing them and opening my legs and pussy to them, I was scared and embarrassed by being so exposed, I resolved not to show any of that. They were only to see how I belong to you! I was fortified in my efforts (for it was hard to sit like that for such a long period) by the feel of your harden penis at the back of my head. That showed me you were pleased with me and that I was indeed keeping my word and protecting my brother."

At that point in time, I did not want him to know how I really felt about his taking my virginity and my love. Not knowing if Ling had told him about her eating me out, I decided to leave that out of my relating my experiences of this day to Mr. Joseph

"It felt good to have some clothes on me at the dinner. That was a beautiful dress. I want to thank you for including me in the discussions at dinner; it made me feel like a normal person again."

"After Ling removed the dress and placed me back into the restraints, I was confused. Why was I being punished? Did I not uphold my end of the bargain? Did I not present myself in the right manner as a submissive sex object who was willing totally under your control and as a proper lady during dinner?"

"Jennifer, I want to know why you feel that being placed in the Prep Station is a punishment."

"Because I am being restrained, I can't leave, and can't, for lack of a better word, defend myself. I am at the mercury of anyone who enters that room."

"So far, who has entered that room besides yourself?"

I replied, "Thomas, Ling and you."

"Has Thomas, Ling and I hurt you?"

"You have spanked me twice!"

"Yes, but have I hurt you?"

After a full minute of silence on my part, I said, "No you have not hurt me."

Mr. Joseph reminded me that I had not answer the question of why do I think he had me participate in the meetings and at the dinner.

"I am not sure why you want me there at the meetings. It could be that my being naked and collared served as a distraction to the people that you were dealing with thus giving you an advantage during the discussions. Having me at the dinner could have, in some way, been an award for your business associates."

Mr. Joseph did not respond to my answers. He just released me from the Prep Station, walked me to the bed and tucked me in. He kissed me gently on the lips, and said, "Good Night Jennifer." He then left the room.

As I lay there in the bed falling asleep with a strange feeling of being secured and protected by Mr. Joseph, I went over all of the events of today trying to understand how I truly felt about my situation.

As I awoke late in the morning on this seventh day of my servitude, I came to the realization that I like sleeping nude, that was something that I had never done before coming here. There was a note on the bed from Ling. She stated that I was free for the next several days to do whatever I wanted around the house; that the second bedroom on the first floor had been converted into a study area for me, all of the books and computer equipment that I had requested had been placed in that room. There was a post script in the note: this Friday evening Mr. Joseph was hosting a party and that Samuel would attend that party. I would not be allowed to attend the party but there would be an opportunity for me to observe Samuel.

The news that I would get to see Samuel (a condition of my agreeing to be Mr. Joseph submissive) was unsettling. I felt angry at him while at the same time I longed to see him.

I worked out a daily study and exercise schedule for my days here at the house. I left a good amount of downtime in the schedule. That would allow me to adjust my daily routine so I would be available when ever Mr. Joseph needed me for whatever. I followed that schedule for the rest of that week. Each evening, Mr. Joseph requested that I have dinner with him. How I dressed for those meals were left up to me, my clothing ran from jeans and shirts to wearing some nice dresses. I enjoyed my dinner time with Mr. Joseph. The food was excellent as were the conversation (which range from how each of our days went, to events of the day, sports, financial matters, and politics). I began to look forward to those evening meals.

Friday evening arrived. Since I was not to attend the party, I ate my dinner in my room. Around 10:00 pm, Ling came into my room and had me follow her into the office. On Mr. Joseph desk computer screen I could see Samuel taking to two women. He seemed to be having a good time, drinking, laughing, and trying to feel up one of the women. It appeared to me that he had no though of me! I was crushed. I ran back into my room and fell on the bed. Ling came in behind me, got on the bed and picked up my head placing it on one of her breast. She held me like that until I was sound asleep.

The next three weeks dragged on. I followed my daily routine religiously. My computer education was progressing at a good rate due to the fact that I was a good self-learner. The only things that change were how I began to alter my style of dressing. I began to wear less and less clothes. What was the point, the only people that I saw were Mr. Joseph, Ling, Thomas and the house staff. Even when I exercised whether in the gym, the pool, or the wooded area I only wore a sport bra and shorts or a bikini bathing suit. The dresses that I wore to dinner with Mr. Joseph were the risqué ones that I had purchased. That brought a smile to his face. I began to wonder if this changed had anything to do with the fact that three times a week Mr. Joseph was coming into my room late at night.

The first night of Mr. Joseph's new routine of coming into my room started with Ling coming into my room after I had fallen asleep. She gently woke me up. I was a little started but soon realized that it was Ling in the room with me. Considering my situation here with Mr. Joseph, it didn't really surprise me that I would be disturbed at any time night or day. I was to be able his call whenever he wanted me. So far he had only called me a few times. I had begun to wonder if he was not pleased with me and maybe this servitude would be ending.

I asked Ling what was going on. She placed her finger onto my lips indicating that I should be quite. She pulled back the bed covers and got into the bed with me. Facing me, she pulled me to her and placed her face in between my breast. I could feel tears coming from her eyes onto my breast. Ling started kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples. As the pleasure of what she was doing to me raced through my body I pulled her tighter to me and started trying to grind my pussy into hers that felt so good.

Ling then pushed me onto my back. She moved so that she sat facing me on my upper torso. Looking me in the eyes, she leaned forward and gave me the gentlest sensual kiss that I had ever experienced in my life. She then turned around moving backwards until her beauty vagina and anus were right above my face. I then felt the sensation of her tongue exploring my vagina. She licked my outer lips, then placing her tongue between the top of my lips she slide her tongue down from the top to the bottom opening me up exposing all of the inner beauty of my pussy to her gaze. Her tongue then went into my inner depths causing me to explode into an intense organism.

After I recovered, Ling got me up and somehow put me into the Prep Station. There I literally hung there semi conscience until I felt some part of my ass cheeks being caressed, it was Mr. Joseph. He proceeded to fondle, squeeze, and pull on various parts of my body until I was begging him to please me either using his mouth or his penis in order to bring me some sexual satisfaction. Standing in front of me, he grabbed me by my hips to steady me, and thrust into me. He pounded me until he exploded. I lost consciousness.

As I came back to my senses, I was alone hanging by my restraints feeling his cum dripped out of my pussy forming a pool at my feet. Maybe ten minutes after I stop leaking, Thomas came into the room. He released me and put me into my bed. A little later, Ling quietly returned to my bed. She proceeded to clean all around and inside my vagina with her beautiful tongue. As she finished and was getting up to leave me, she whispered to me that I should keep what she and I had done between ourselves. Apparently Mr. Joseph did not know that she had returned to my bed. Licking me clean was the only way she could have some of Mr. Joseph in her. I promised to keep that between us because Ling licking me clean was the best way for me to gradually come down from my sexual high and to fall asleep.

That is how his (and Ling's) three night a week routine began. I looked forward to each of those nights.

On Monday of the fifth week, Ling informed me that Mr. Joseph was considering take me to an event, later in the week, that he had been invited to. It all depended upon how well I pleased him during the week on the nights that he would have sex with me in the Prep Station. I really wanted to go and get out of the house and be among people other than the ones at the house.

That night after Ling had secured me in the Prep Station and I waited for Mr. Joseph to come to me, I decided not to be passively hanging there while he extracted his pleasure from my body (even though he was pleasing the hell out of me).

My pussy started to leak as I felt his usual slaps on my ass as he came into the room from his office. He stood in front of me groping my breast as he sucked on my nipples. They, as they have been trained, stiffen and extended themselves outward as far as they could possibly go along with my clit coming out of its hood and sticking straight out begging for attention. I looked down and saw his penis standing tall against his stomach. For the first time, I leaned forward trying to lower my face to engulf his penis into my mouth (something I have wanted to do ever since I woke up that first morning in my bed). The restraints, of course, prevented me from doing so. Straighten up, I looked him straight into his eyes and said, "Release my hands."

With a look of pure excited pleasure, he immediately removed the restraints from my wrist. As my hands were freed, I fell forward at my waist, placed my hands on his hips and engulfed his penis until it hit the back of my throat. As best I could (since this was the first time any penis had been in my mouth) I raised my head up and down his instrument trying to give him a sample of the pleasure that he had been giving me during his visits to my room. I was trying to simulate with my mouth the feeling he must feel when he is inside of my (unbeknown to him, 'his') pussy. After a minute or two, I felt his penis expand within my mouth. I figured that he must be getting ready to cum. I pulled my mouth off of his penis, bent my body further down until I was able to place my hands onto my ankles, then said to him, "Take me from behind."

Mr. Joseph walked behind me and sank that beautiful penis deep into me. He pounded my pussy like never before. Each thrust would have knocked me over except for the fact that he was holding me by my waist. After a few minutes of the best fucking that he had ever given me (and for that matter since he was the only man to fuck me, the best fucking I had ever received), he came. I was filled to overflowing evidenced by the fact that as soon as he removed his penis from my pussy, I stared leaking his cum from my well fucked pussy. He let go of my waist and I fell to my knees and lowered my head to the floor. I could hear him leaving the room.

In what was probably only a few minutes after Mr. Joseph left that I heard the familiar footsteps of Thomas coming toward me. Then I heard Ling voice, quietly asking Thomas to let her attend to me. The next thing I felt was Ling tongue licking from the bottom of my pussy to its top. After licking all of the cum from my outer lips, Ling gently opened me and proceeded to devour all of the cum from inside of my pussy. As a reward for letting her eat me out, Ling spent the next minute sucking on my clit sending me over the organismic cliff several times.

Ling released my ankles from the restraints and started to lift me from the floor. I turned to her and said I would do it myself. I arose from the floor, walked to the bed, pulled back the covers and got into the bed. Ling then got into the bed pulled the covers back. She then proceeded to laid down on top of me cover my back with her body. She pulled the covers over us. As we were falling to sleep, I heard Ling said, "You are going to the party".

Saturday (the night of that away party) finally came. I had finished eating dinner in the dining room. I was alone. Mr. Joseph had business issues to attend to prior to going to the party. I had worn this very light dress with nothing underneath. The dress was light enough that any amount of light would have allowed one to clearly see my breast and my pussy (with its light growth of hair). Each course of the meal that I was served that night was brought into the dining room by a different member (male and female) of the kitchen staff. That was the best serves I had received from them since I started eating in the dining room.

I returned to my room in order to get ready for the party. It was 6:30pm. Ling was already in the room waiting for me. She had already drawn the bath water. I removed the dress and walked into the bathroom where Ling had me stand still while she inspected every inch of my body. Passing her hand over my pussy's light growth of hair, she said that it nice for change but it needed just a light bit of grooming to make it perfect. Using an electric razor which she had set to a predetermined hair length, she trimmed the hair above my slit. All of the other hair in that area was smoothly removed by waxing. She also shaved my underarms.

Moving back into the room, Ling did my hair and makeup. She applied lotion to my legs, arms, back and especially to my ass checks (that felt really good). Ling then stepped back, inspected her work on me and then declared, "You look perfect for tonight's party. All that is needed now is your dress."

Ling went to the closet and brought out a dress bag that I had not seen before in that closet. She removed the bag and held before me on a hanger the front of a beautiful blue dress. She turned the hanger completely around showing me the sides and back of the dress. The back was made out of the same blue material as the front. The difference between the front and the back of the dress was the deep V in the front. The top of the V started at the collar of the dress. It took me a second to realize that there were no sides to this dress! Ling slipped the dress over my head down onto my shoulders. At the spots where the middle of my breasts were and at the top of my hip bone, there were ties on the front and back of the dress. Ling tied the ties together connecting the front and back of the dress together. The construction of this dress was such the entire sides of my body from my feet to the top of my shoulders were completely exposed (except for the spots where the connecting ties were). Looking at me from the side, one could see the outside of my toned legs, the side of my flat stomach, most of the side of my rear which due to its size open that area of the dress more than my legs did, and the sides of my breasts. I looked in the mirror I did a complete quick 360 (which caused the side of the dress to open enough to show a side view of my entire butt). I loved the dress. Ling added a pair low platform blue shoes to complete the outfit.

Ling then brought out a white coat for me to wear over the dress. The coat was subdued in comparison to the blue material of the dress but the design of it suited my body and physique to "T". I actually liked the coat more than the dress.

Ling had this look about herself, like she was holding back crying, as she escorted me outside to Mr. Joseph's waiting car. The driver opened the door and helped me into the back seat. After getting into the driver's seat, the driver explained to me that Mr. Joseph had already left for the party and that I was to meet him there. I thought that it was strange that he had gone ahead and had left me behind. Was he having second thoughts about me accompanying him to this party? If that was the case, I was determined to act in whatever manner he appeared to want me to. I would just have to use my best judgement to determine what that was, especially since Ling gave me no indication of what he wanted from me this evening.

About an hour later, the driver pulled up to this elegant hotel. The car door was opened by this man, who introduced himself as the hotel manager. He indicated that Mr. Joseph had requested that he meet me and escort me to the convention room where the party was being held. I was careful to make sure that the coat and the dress were in place so that nothing inappropriate showed as I exited the car.

The hotel manager made small talk with me as he led the way to the elevator and then to the convention room. Outside of the convention room were two men who handed the guest entrance into the party. The manager introduced me to them. The man nearest said that they had been waiting for me to arrive. He opened the door while the other one took my arm and walked me into the party. I felt so special being escorted by both the manager and this man from the door. He stayed with me and did not leave me until we found Mr. Joseph, who had a look of relief on his face as I walked up to him. As my escort turned to leave, Mr. Joseph removed my coat and asked the escort to check my coat into the coat room. As Mr. Joseph turned back to look at me, I saw his look of approval for how I looked in the dress. "You look just as beautiful and desirable as I had imagined when I gave the tailor instruction on how to make this dress. It highlights all of the enticing features of your body." I felt this inner pride from his comment about my appearance.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Servitude Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds