• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mistress Karangwa of Uganda

Mistress Karangwa of Uganda

"Jamila, I must admit, when I first saw you in the Capital University library, I thought you were soft and sweet," Jean-Paul Stephens said with a nervous smile, and he looked upon his dominatrix with newfound reverence. Mistress Karangwa, also known as Jamila Karangwa, smiled at the burly, handsome and dark-skinned young Haitian gentleman who sat across from her. The Ugandan-born Muslim dominatrix pursed her lips before replying...

From the onset, Jamila Karangwa, born in the City of Kampala, Capital of Uganda, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, could be described as a difficult woman. The tall, lovely, curvy, gorgeously dark-skinned and impeccably dressed, forty-something African lady liked to have her way and didn't like it when anyone opposed her. That being said, she was so used to having to fight, to dominate others, that she wasn't sure how to proceed when someone put themselves under her command...

"You are looking for a black female dominant?" Jamila Karangwa recalled saying as she dined with Jean-Paul Stephens at the Starbucks located inside the campus library. They were just getting to know each other at the time. Jamila was usually guarded in her dealings with men, especially younger black men, but there was something quite appealing and strangely disarming about Jean-Paul Stephens. Only twenty three, Jean-Paul carried himself with a maturity beyond his age. That's why Jamila Karangwa accepted him as a potential submissive, a learner in the ways of BDSM...

"Not everything powerful or dangerous looks it, sometimes, the most dangerous things look the most innocuous," Mistress Karangwa replied, pulling herself out of her little trip down memory lane. Stephens nodded respectfully, as understanding dawned in his mind. Jamila Karangwa was the genuine article. A year ago, while working on a criminal law paper in the Capital University library, he met a most remarkable woman. What followed was absolutely astounding...

"What first went through your mind when you saw me?" Jamila Karangwa asked Jean-Paul, and the young Haitian sipped his drink, and leaned back in his chair. A sly smile crept across his round, handsome face and Jamila smiled. She knew that this was going to be good. Jean-Paul Stephens was certainly a cool and rather unique individual, that's for damn sure.

"I saw a tall, fine sister with lovely dark chocolate skin, a thick ass and a nice Afro and decided to holler, and I got more than I bargained for," Stephens said softly, as he recalled his first meeting with Jamila Karangwa, the Muslim lady from the City of Kampala, Uganda. The African MILF was a newcomer to Capital University, having decided to return to school after getting married, becoming a mother and subsequently getting into a nasty divorce with her ex-husband, Mohammed Karangwa.

"That's what you were meant to see," Mistress Karangwa said to Stephens, and the young Haitian man nodded, amazed. He thought of all the fun and wicked things that he and Mistress Karangwa had done together, and smiled. The tall, sinfully sexy, Afro-sporting African Muslim gal definitely put Stephens through his paces, and he couldn't get enough of her...

"I bow to your supreme beauty, strength and intelligence, Mistress Karangwa," Jean-Paul Stephens said, and the lovely African lady watched, amazed, as the young Haitian scholar genuflected before her. Jamila Karangwa still couldn't believe how eager Jean-Paul Stephens was to serve her. The other black men she'd dealt with found the idea of submitting to a strong black woman in the bedroom absolutely absurd. The Haitian stud was so different...

"And I am happy to accept the gift of your submission, handsome," Mistress Karangwa replied, and she smiled at Jean-Paul Stephens, who looked at her adoringly. Mistress Karangwa smiled, recalling how doggedly Jean-Paul had pursued her throughout the year. While most black men out there thought that modern black women were too loud and too bossy, Jean-Paul Stephens of Haiti seemed to crave black female domination. How about that?

"Thank you ma'am," Jean-Paul Stephens said softly, and Jamila Karangwa looked at her sub and smiled. The Ugandan Muslim dominatrix recalled all the mean and sexy things she did to Jean-Paul the night before. Even for a dominatrix and avowed sensualist, Jamila definitely pushed the envelope. With someone like Jean-Paul in her life, the hardened, stoic woman began to dream old dreams...

"You wore me out last night," Jamila Karangwa whispered coyly, and she leaned closer, and then, planted a kiss on Jean-Paul Stephens lips. The young Haitian was quite surprised by the kiss, but did not seem to mind. Indeed, Jean-Paul gently laid his hands on Jamila's and kissed her back. When they came up for air, Jamila smiled and winked at Jean-Paul, who smiled nervously. Jamila's passions, unpredictable though they may be, never ceased to amaze the hell out of Jean-Paul...

"Did I?" Jean-Paul Stephens asked innocently, and Mistress Karangwa grinned and nodded. The young man smiled, and recalled that particularly vigorous session he and his dominatrix had in the basement of her townhouse near the Billings Bridge area of Ottawa. Last night, Jamila stopped holding back and went to town on Jean-Paul Stephens, showing him what Ugandan Muslim female domination was all about, and then some...

"Eat my fine Ugandan Muslim ass," Jamila Karangwa said, and she sat on Jean-Paul's face, smothering him with her thick dark derriere. Lying flat on the carpeted floor of Mistress Karangwa's basement, his dick in his hands, Jean-Paul smiled as the Ugandan dominatrix's big butt rested on her face. Obediently he began eating her ass, and Mistress Karangwa cooed softly, loving the feel of the Haitian stud's tongue in her butt hole...

"Your ass is heavenly, Mistress Karangwa," Jean-Paul paused to say, and he slapped her big ass, watching as his dominatrix squealed in delight. Twisting his tongue inside Mistress Karangwa's asshole, Jean-Paul began digging her butt hole like a miner looking for gold. The Ugandan dominatrix shuddered violently, and cried out, and that's when she came. Mistress Karangwa squealed and shook all over, her wet, hairy pussy oozing cum as a wicked orgasm got hold of her. All thanks to her darling submissive, Jean-Paul Stephens of Haiti...

"You did a good job, I got a treat for you, my sub," Mistress Karangwa said, and that's when she put Jean-Paul on all fours, and gave his cute Haitian butt a sound spanking. Jean-Paul smiled, loving every moment of it. Getting spanked by a sultry and bossy older black woman from Africa was many a young black man's secret dream, and for Jean-Paul that dream was finally coming true...

"Thank you ma'am," Jean-Paul Stephens said, after Mistress Karangwa finished spanking him. Donning her favorite strap-on dildo, the Ugandan Muslim dominatrix flashed her Haitian sub a bright smile. Smiling, Jean-Paul stuck his ass out, eager to get pegged. Mistress Karangwa grabbed some bottle of lubricant and smeared its contents on Jean-Paul's asshole, and then pressed the business end of the dildo against his bum...

"You'll thank me later, Jean-Paul, now, be a good sub and give me that sweet Haitian ass," Mistress Karangwa said enthusiastically, and that's when she gripped Jean-Paul's hips and pushed the dildo into his ass. The young Haitian man groaned sharply as his dominatrix began to fuck his ass with her toy. Stroking his hard dick, Jean-Paul huffed and puffed, loving the feel of Mistress Karangwa's dildo up his ass. Black on black pegging is definitely where it's at!

"Wax that ass, ma'am," Jean-Paul cried out enthusiastically as Mistress Karangwa worked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Mistress Karangwa slapped Jean-Paul's ass, and the Haitian stud moaned softly, loving what she was doing to him. Mistress Karangwa had dominated lots of men, and a few women, in her time, but topping a black man was a special delight for her. And she absolutely relished the experience...

"Last night was one for the ages," Jamila Karangwa said to Jean-Paul Stephens, and the two of them got up and left the Starbucks located inside Canada's Capital University library. They walked through the busy, sunlit quad and made their way to the bus. Laughing, they got on and headed for the Billings Bridge area. Jamila Karangwa wanted to take Jean-Paul to round two of their BDSM-inspired fun and games, and the Haitian brother was totally down with that...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mistress Karangwa of Uganda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds