• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 05

A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 05

The car was a Maserati Quattroporte. It required his having to drive a stick shift, but damn did he shift that car like a hot knife in butter. The dark leather wove itself into my skin and through the dress. The interior had his scent everywhere. Coming from the floor, the door, the ceiling, even the goddamn vents. His radio played classical piano music surprising me compared to his high school favorite of heavy rock. I shook in my heels. The fuck kind of game was this shit?

I didn't like how my body instantly became hypersensitive to everything he did. That tap of his finger to the beat of the music? His heart rate on his wrist, the transition from second gear to third that tightened his pants across his package from working the clutch? I could only think of the previous size he had been when I had last saw his cock... it was much larger now.

"I approve of the outfit and your appearance," he state bluntly. I felt the heat of anger flush through me. This was absolutely bullshit. "Now hopefully with the knowledge that you've followed those, you can follow these." He paused to take a breath and to look in the rear-view mirror. His body tensed up for a second, and then relaxed as if finally conforming to the seat. Cracking his neck he continued.

"I expect you to call me Sir from here on out. I will address you as I see fit. If anyone from work sees us, we're new business partners with a private investment going on. Doesn't matter but if someone converses with us.... I'll lead the cat. Understood so far?" He glanced at me from behind his light aviators with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, yes, I guess." We slowed to a stop sign. He looked at me expectantly. I remembered his rule, blurting out, "Yes, sir."

Grunting and with a sign he continued, "I will give you two 'Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free' cards," He handed me two hard marbled cards, actual rock cards. "You don't like something tonight, hand me one and I'll revert to something else. The sex is the only exception Abby. It will happen regardless." We slowed into the traffic again, and I felt my pussy start to drip, I didn't want a stain on my ass from the cum drip so I leaned to the side to keep it off the dress.

"Third, nobody see this - this is just between us until I deem it over. Clear?" He glanced over with a hard tightness to his jaw. Had he seen Melissa in the window? Did he know she knew what was going on here? At least the aspect that we were on a 'Date'?

"Yes, sir..." He gassed after nodding and started passing into the downtown area.

"Good girl, you ask for everything. You're choice of food tonight is between three options, you may choose such and your dessert, but you must ask to be finished with each serving through me, and your beverage and bathroom breaks. You see me as your master and treat me as such. If I tell you to do something and it breaks the previously stated rule... you say 'blossom.' Now, we have arrived. Smile, and act at least like you're happy." His tone was frosty at the end as we pulled into valet. The conversation had ended regarding the rules and I smiled falsely.

We had pulled into the prestigious Stratified restaurant that had just recently opened. It had a wait-list of over six months in advance! Having pulled up to the valet, Dr. Jackman, or Sir, had put it in park, gave the door a light push and handed his keys over before walking to my side of the car and helping me out. His hand grasped mine and the electric zing swung up my arm to my heart. His scent got even spicier when he pulled my arm through his. The closeness hardened my nipples until I thought they were going to pierce the front of the dress apart. He cracked his neck as if it was a chore to hold my arm, and directed up to the building.

Walking into the building I barely reached Jackman's shoulders. The heels helped but barely. His arm released mine and slowly slid down my back to just above my ass. A faint smile popped onto his lips and he whispered, "Yes, I do approve." He wiped the smile on his face and turned snappishly to the maitre'd, "Two for Dr. Jackman."

The maitre'd nodded with a flat face void of any emotion. "Very good, this was Dr. Jackman if you please." He turned with two folders and led us to the back of the restaurant to a private enclosed room. Curtains of black velvet blocked those dining on the floor from being able to see in. The 'velvet' turned out to be a one way material. Allowing us to see who was coming into the room, intriguing.

Jeremy pulled a seat out for me to be seated before sitting in his own. Lounging out he unbuttoned his sports jacket allowing the black material to open to his blood red shirt and creme colored pocket napkin. The color seemed to expand his already impressive chest and I simply wanted to press my lips to the collar and lick down to his cock. I shook my head. Why?!?!

The maitre'd explained the night's options of dinner as well as their 'perfect' beverage pair. Sauteed shrimp with a lemon - garlic butter and quinoa with an Asian zest salad, A crab stuffed baked honey - garlic chicken with wild rice and spiced cranberry sauce, or a bison steak stuffed tortellini with Gruyere cheese and on the side red peppers and asparagus medley. I didn't know which sounded better. The maitre'd left us to decide with our server.

I looked at Jeremy, and spoke. "I don't eat this stuff... so I'm not sure what to order... sir."

He looked up with a smirk and a tilt of his head, "Avoid the bison steak entree - too heavy for you with the cheese and the steak and pasta. I believe if I were you Ms. Adams, I would do the chicken, as the shrimp is my choice already!" He nodded with a twinkle in his eye and looked down. I did the same, so what to drink?

"Sir, may I have a water and the Pinot Noir recommended with the chicken dish?" I wasn't comfortable asking on what I was allowed and not allowed to do. I was an adult woman who hadn't asked about consumed goods since high school! Looking at me he nodded his approval. When the server came to drop off fresh bread rolls and homemade butter corn-seed oil, as well as take our order, Jeremy spoke of everything so I wouldn't need to speak. When the server finally left after popping a bottle open for us, he looked at me.

"Are you wearing anything under that dress, dear?" He took a sip of his wine.

I swallowed trying to put some moisture into my damp throat and mouth. My voice box felt like it had decided to be swallowed as well, causing me to clear my throat. "No, sir, I am not." He nodded at my reply. The server came back and dropped off our small appetizers of smoked halibut and green and red cabbage tarts with a spicy mustard sauce, and promptly left us to our own burdens.

Without a word Jeremy nodded, placing his appetizer into his mouth, and standing up after setting his napkin down on the table. He walked behind me then telling me to only face forward and not to peek. I froze not knowing what he was going to do. Silence ensued until I felt him roll his warm hand over my shoulder, down my arm and then stop before tweaking the marbled nipple. I wanted to moan but bit my lip to keep silent. His fingers rolled the point harder and harder until I had to unfasten my legs and then re-close them to maintain stability. My breathing sharpened and the fingers left my chest. "Eat your appetizer Abby - dear." I nodded my agreement, grabbing the appetizer and popping it into my desert like mouth. Eventually, I swallowed and cooled down enough to look at him as he returned to his seat.

The server came in seconds later with a watermelon kiwi chilled soup and vanished again as well, without a word. I looked at the soup and then back at Jeremy. He looked at the soup and said one word before digging in, "Eat." I dove into the food.

After I had scarfed the food down I set my spoon down and took a sip of water and patted my lips on my napkin. He was silent as he ate. When the server took the bowls away and sat the small salads in front and left, Jackman finally decided to converse on the conversation I had been dreading.

"You know Abby-dear, I left after you broke my heart. But what really fucked me over was the anger I felt knowing you didn't want to be associated with a poor fucker from across the tracks, especially after I fucked that pussy of everything." I gulped. I had never wanted him to leave. Didn't he know that?

"So I left when you told me to. I wasn't going to give my heart to the girl I had loved since before I hit puberty. What a bitch to leave me hanging on when there wasn't anything ever there -"

"-Goddamnit Jeremy! You honestly think I wanted you gone? My father -"

His fist slammed down onto the table causing the glass to ring out. "SILENCE! I did NOT give you permission to interrupt me!" He stood up, anger and if I was correct, pain in his expression. "Your father fucked me out of the house and home by un-employing my father and mother and telling them that the only way back into the company was by kicking a seventeen year old boy out! Your father is and was a bloody COWARD!" I gulped. He did what?

I stood up feeling the adrenaline rush into my limbs. The same feeling as when we have a Code Red at the hospital and require all staff to go to one room to try to bring someone back from the dead. Shaking, I speak, "My father wouldn't have!" Right? My voice raising. "I gave you up for you and your family's protection! They would have lost their jobs if and ONLY if I wouldn't have left you be!" My hands were shaking in anger and aggression enough to make me realize the I needed to sit down and chill before the people in the outside room heard us.

What did I just say to you woman? SILENCE!" I sat down so I could grab the water. He continued to bellow, "Stand up damnit!" His face pinched in anger and the fury swept off him in waves. I finally realized I had completely broken one of his "rules" and wasn't ready to pay it.

"Fuck you Jeremy! You want revenge on my father? Go about it but FUCK. YOU." I stood to leave the room and felt the hand on my wrist pulling me between his legs and into his chest. My heart stuttered.

"Get this straight Abby Adams, we will fuck before this night is over with, and you will be begging for it too! If you don't, the whole town will lose its biggest employer. Got me?" I gasped. To shut those jobs down that the town citizens needed to live just because of this?

"You have no heart Jeremy Jackman, do you?" He grinned, his smile sending any warm feelings below my belly out the window.

"You can address me as Sir, and ask for your punishment." I bulked, pushing myself out of his arms. I reached into my purse and threw the marbled card onto the table for him. It hit a plate and broke it, shattering all the pieces onto the floor. All he did was smile and pocket the small stone. After sitting down I realized my stupidity and groaned. Only one card left. And I spent this one on something so frivolous.

"Well," I turned to looked out the curtains seeing the server on their way back in, "Here comes dinner." He quietly spoke with a rough voice. "Come drink some wine and let us dine." He unraveled his dinner napkin setting the appetizer napkin to the side. I swallowed the bland flavored wine which had been delicious previously. The food had no taste either now. When I was done I looked up to his expectant hazel gaze. "Sir, may I be finished."

Grinning he spoke, "Yes."

I sat back, festering from his threat. He wouldn't. And my dad didn't! Right? As the server cleared the table, Jeremy ordered a creme brulee and asked for a ten minute hold on the food. The server acknowledged his request and left the room.

Sitting back with his hands folded across his midsection, he barely spoke loud enough for me to hear him, "Have you ever been in a BDSM relationship or even anything since we fucked." I shook my head no, content on being silent.

"Good. You're clear of any STDs or STIs?" I nodded my head.

"Perfect. Here is the deal Abby. When we get to my car you're going to raise that cocktail dress up to your waist and start to pet that - I'm going to assume - bald pussy. Making it juicy for me if you will. When we pull into my garage you're going to unzip the dress completely, and walk down the steps to my basement. When we get their I expect you to take the dress off by letting to fall to the ground at your feet and then you're going to the wall of fence and hold onto it. Such as a child being forced to leave their parents at kindergarten. Understood?" His eye brow rose and the firm look on his jaw and lips appeared again. The creme brulee came in directly after he spoke and I finally replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now eat the damn food." I nibbled as much as I could and asked to be done as well as the approval of draining the wine. My pussy had long since started weeping at the idea of touch. Such betrayal it felt.

When Jeremy stood up, I felt my stomach flip and finally, after standing as well, Jeremy put his hand on the curve of my ass cheek, and spread the two cheeks to hear them clap together again when he released his grip. His grin showed approval. My skin started to sweat. Paying the bill in a quick moment we left.

The valet brought his vehicle put and was tipped for prompt service. When he let me in, I looked up. The black of his pupils had enveloped his iris so it looked like an eclipse. I felt my pussy juice start to leak and exit my cunt. I was ready, well as ready as I would be.... but his cock pressing against his tight pants told me that he was more than ready... he was excited.

Walking around the car, Jackman sat down, turned the wheel towards the road, cleared his throat, hit the gas and the shift... and finally turned and said, "Begin."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds