• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Surprising Moment Ch. 02

A Surprising Moment Ch. 02

Just hopped out of the shower and wrapping the towel around me when I hear a knock on my hotel door.

I open the door looking down embarrassed and apologetic, stammering out 'I wasn't expecting room service so quickly but please come and bring it in'.

You step in bringing in the covered tray walking to the table next to the king size poster bed, hearing the door closing softly as you place the tray slowly down.

You speak out loud "This could go either way, choose the option of control. You or me?"

I look up at you puzzled quietly walking towards you and say "Ok, you, please remove the cloth off the tray" only to squeak in surprise as I find myself pinned against the wall, my wrists held above my head, my towel threatening to unravel...

I go to speak but you silence me with a powerful bruising kiss leaving me feeling hot and needy "Quiet" you growl "or I will gag you"

My eyes widen in surprise but shows acceptance.

You step back just enough without releasing my wrists to release the towel fully and admire the view before running your free hand lightly up my thigh up along the body towards my breasts...

Nipples each cruelly twisted and pulled eliciting a pained gasp making you smile before you travel your fingers down the length of my torso.

You nudge my legs apart and travel around the mound before you tease my clit before plunging two fingers in...

So wet and trembling, still working your fingers in and out. You pull me off the wall and drag me to the poster bed...

Each wrist tied to a post ensuring that I am unable to move or push you away. You pull my legs apart and continue to assault my pussy through touch, before you have to have a taste, a lick, a bite, french kiss, bite, and slap until I moan...

You strip off your clothes...

My eyes widen at seeing your impressive hard cock... you step up and command "Suck my cock deep"

Unable to resist except to simply just open my mouth and obey you. I immediately taste your precum before taking your cock slowly inside.

Your hands grab my hair forcefully as you push yourself in deep and begin to throat fuck...

After hearing me gag and choke but still taking your cock deep, you pull up, step around, and yank my legs apart and with one swift movement pound my dripping wet pussy...

You continue to bite my neck, my arms, and my breasts before attacking my nipples making me start to buck my hips...

You stop, slap my hips, and push my legs up so my knees are besides my ears, my boobs snuggled in between for your viewing pleasure...

You position your cock at my back door, watching my expressions as you slide your cock in slowly.

I begin to moan, my nipples so erect, you slap me and demand "look at me"

I look at you, my lust evident, as you begin to make me feel every bit of your cock in my ass...

Then you twist a nipple then my clit hard sending me wild.

Bucking as my orgasm hits so intensely as you hang on tight and ride it out...

Cum all over me...

Story 2.

You hop in your car, seeing on your dashboard, a key with a number on it with a piece of paper underneath with an address on it.

You drive to the location and pull up to the house with no visible sign of anyone around. Head up the stairs and see a sticky note on the door "Go to the shed behind the house and use the key that matches the number"

You walk around, see the shed with stables inside, you check the number and match it to the correct locked door.

The dark room opens up with only a soft glow from a lamp in the corner.

You see on one wall assorted tools of whips, cuffs, ropes and sex toys to choose as desired.

In the back wall there is a cross underneath a very soft yellow light with cuffs hanging in place ready for use.

On the opposite wall in a corner there is an open shower and basin along with hooks to place your clothes on.

Next to that, you see me on my knees, legs spread apart giving you a perfect view of my pussy, and my hands are locked behind my head with my eyes looking down in anticipation of your touch. My breasts are arching out with nipples all pebbled up.

You close the door...and lock it firmly to ensure no interruptions...

You walk over to me, place your hands on my nipples and twist them hard making me gasp.

"Stand up" of which I do following the upward pull on my pained nipples, still keeping my legs apart of which you quickly check that my pussy indeed does have a small vibrator inserted, waiting for you to turn on.

You decide whether it is to be a light tease or a hard tease... before you tell me to bend over and grab onto my ankles...

Walking away leaving me experiencing the level intensity the vibe is now set to, you swiftly strip without removing your eyes from the delicious view of my ass in the air, pussy quivering, my breasts hanging heavily down between my legs...

What will happen next I wonder...

You continue the spanking of the breasts and nipples while happily enjoying deep throat fucking until I am constantly gagging. You pull out, smile at seeing the tears in the corners of my eyes from the roughness but so submissive to your every need.

Looking at the various whips and paddles, you pick one... and apply it to my inner legs, travelling up the thighs, making me work so hard at pleasing you by staying still and quiet, taking the punishment.

You like seeing the pink marks sitting on my skin, and add more to warm up the sensations even higher. You lean forward, offer a chaste kiss before dragging your teeth along my jaw line eliciting a groan from me.

"SMACK, disobedient girl, time to go to the cross for a proper punishment!"

I look up at you with surprise, but waiting until you release, of which you do after a quick feel of my pussy and rosebud.

Released I walk to the cross, and facing it, I place my hands next to each link of which you attach my wrists to, then pull my waist back making my upper body be on an angle, my legs spread apart, anklets attached so I cannot move away.

Selecting some clamps, you attach to my pussy lips before stroking my clit ever so tenderly before pinching and pulling out hard making it stretch out enough to apply a clamp.

This clamp bites, but I grit my teeth and say "Thank you master for correcting me". You don't respond but select another item of which you then apply to my back, my buttocks leaving a beautiful crisscross pattern.

Feeling so hard, you fuck my rosebud, enjoying the sensations of the clamps gently tapping together against your balls, you tell me to cum... as I strain to stay composed from the overwhelming sensations threatening to take over...

As you feel me tightening up around you, you swiftly loosen, then removing the clamps, making me scream in pain and ecstasy, my back arching as you pull out to then fuck my pussy feeling the rocketing orgasms wrapping around your cock, milking you to cum... I hear you groan and then pull out letting loose cum all over my back to finish off the masterpiece you created.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Surprising Moment Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds