• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 03

Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 03

123

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old.

Enticing him to demonstrate naked with her, his naked sister, his naked aunt, and his naked cousin on Nude Day, Susan has incestuous sex with her son, Ryan.

Continued from Chapter 02:

What son doesn't imagine their mother, especially their MILF of a mother, who has a body like a stripper, naked, willing, and ready to have incestuous sex? What son doesn't imagine what it would be like to have sex with their mother, especially their MILF of a mother? What son cursed with incestuous thoughts and masturbating himself over his mother, doesn't think of their mother, especially their MILF of a mother, naked and making love to them before fucking them? What son cursed with incestuous thoughts, doesn't think of their mother, especially their MILF of a mother, stroking their cock while sucking their cock? What son doesn't imagine giving their mother a sexual orgasm with their fingers, tongue, and cock before giving their mother a cum bath?

* * * * *

"How am I today?" She looked at him as if he had just awakened her and interrupted her from a sexual fantasy that she was having with him as her main character. "I'm fine, Ryan, thank you for asking but I'm worried about you," she said lightly resting her motherly hand on his sheet covered right thigh. Her fingertips were only inches away from touching his erect prick. "You were limping so badly yesterday. How's your leg? Is it any better?"

Probably just a pulled muscle, Ryan hurt his right thigh doing one too many squats after doing sprints while running short distances as fast as he could. Only, by her continual stare of what tented his sheet, she seemingly was more concerned with his middle leg than she was concerned about his right leg. If she dared to want to massage his sore leg, she more wanted to stroke his middle leg. Cock for picket sign, with his erection beckoning her in the way that her naked pussy beckoned him, she'd gladly masturbate her son if only he'd demonstrate naked with her on Nude Day.

"It's still sore," said Ryan. "The heating pad helped a little but now it aches like a bad toothache," he said grimacing.

Susan smiled at her son while staring at him and while continuing to expose her naked pussy to him. Difficult for her not to stare, she did her best not to look at the huge impression his cock made through the sheet but she couldn't help herself from staring. His cock was so big. His prick was so hard. With it years since she had a cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy, he was making her horny. If he wasn't her son but a guest staying in her home, she would have already sexually attacked him.

In the way that he, no doubt, wondered what she looked without her nightgown, she wondered what his cock looked like without the sheet. Suddenly feeling more than horny but sexually deranged, she wondered what his erect prick felt like in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. As if his stiff prick was a huge snake, a Cobra wanting to break free, she watched his cock pulsating and throbbing beneath the sheet. As if she was a snake charmer beckoning the snake to respond, she was mesmerized by the sexy albeit incestuous sight of her son's engorged prick.

In the way that he could see the complete outline of her breasts through her sheer nightgown, she could see the complete outline of his cock through the thin sheet. In the way that he could see the impressions that her areolas and her erect nipples made through her nightgown, she could see the dark shadow that his pubic hair made through his sheet. With his eyes darting down from the impressions her big nipples made in her low-cut nightgown to her flashing him her naked pussy, he did his best to make eye contact with his mother's big, beautiful, blue eyes.

Nonetheless, in the way that she couldn't help herself from staring at his erection, he obviously couldn't help from staring at all that he could see of her tits and pussy. He stared at what he could see of her naked breasts beneath her share nightgown as if he had never seen breasts before. These were his mother's breasts and he had never seen them before until now. He stared at his mother's naked, blonde, trimmed pussy as if he had never seen a pussy before. Again, this was his mother's pussy and he had never seen his mother's cunt before.

Not yet crossing the imaginary line of incest, if they were both guilty of anything, they were both guilty of looking and staring. Seemingly ready to cross the imaginary line of incest, if they were guilty of anything, they were both guilty of enjoying all that they were seeing. The lull before the incestuous, sexual storm, if they were guilty of anything, they were both guilty of harboring incestuous lust for one another. Yet, looking and staring was one thing but a son having sex with his mother and a mother having sex with her son, a forbidden line they should never cross, was something else entirely.

"I have the perfect remedy to help make your thigh feel better," said Susan with a sexually devious smile. "By taking your mind off your pain, you'll be walking around without limping in no time."

In one, fast, fluid motion, as if she was a museum director removing the sheet from a valuable work of art, she removed the sheet from her son. In one, quick pull, as if she was a magician removing a tablecloth from a table without breaking a glass or disturbing a dish, she removed the sheet from her son's naked body. Before Ryan could even react to cover his nakedness, as if his prick was taking a bow to his mother, his erect cock greeted her with a spring and a throb. Ryan was naked. Susan's son was naked. Her adult son was naked in front of his mother.

Now, in the way that his mother was nearly naked in front of him, he was totally naked in front of his mother. Susan returned the sexual favor of sexually staring at her son in the way that he had been sexually staring at her. In the way that he had been staring at his mother's naked, glistening pussy, she stared at her son's naked, erect prick. If it wasn't forbidden enough that she had been flashing him her naked pussy, she couldn't believe she was seeing Ryan's erect, naked cock. She couldn't wait to tell her sister, Elizabeth, what she had done for the sake of enticing her son to join their Nude Day naked demonstration.

"Mom," said Ryan. "How could you? Gees," he said covering his erect prick with his hand. "What the Hell? Oh, my God! I don't believe you did that. I can't believe you saw my prick. I'm so embarrassed Mom. I'm so very embarrassed."

Chapter 03:

In the way that he was staring at his mother's exposed pussy and at the impressions her erect nipples made in her sheer, thin nightgown, she stared at her son's naked, erect cock, his pubic hair, and his hairy testicles. As if she had never seen a naked, erect prick before, and she had never seen her son's naked, erect prick, she stared at Ryan's naked, erect prick. As if trying to memorized what his naked, erect cock looked like before he covered it with his hand, she stared at his engorged prick in the way that he stared at what he could see of her big tits. She stared at his naked, erect cock in the way that he stared at her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy.

Like mother, like son, obviously, they were both sexually attracted to one another. Like mother, like son, as much as she was an exhibitionist, he was a voyeur. Now, with their roles reversed with him exposing his erect cock to his mother, he was the exhibitionist in the way that she was the voyeur. Yet, it didn't matter who was showing what the other was sexually forbidden to see of one another, they were not only both showing but also they were both sexually staring.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake, Ryan," said Susan downplaying her sexual excitement. "Don't be silly. Don't be so shy. Don't be such a prude. If you should feel anything, you should feel proud that you have such a big, beautiful prick," said Susan with a dirty laugh. "It isn't as if I'm going to have sex with you. Besides, I'm your mother."

Still covering his penis with his hand, he looked as his mother with as much shock mixed with sexual excitement as he looked at her with embarrassment.

"Mom," he said and was all that he could say while looking away from her embarrassed.

Susan stared at her son with as much motherly concern for his injury as she stared at him with sexual excitement for the huge erection that she had exposed to her horny and incestuous eyes by pulling his sheet from his naked body. If it wasn't bad enough that she continued flashing her son her naked pussy and much of her naked breasts, she couldn't believe she exposed his erect prick by removing the sheet. If it wasn't enough that she, as his mother, was in his bedroom wearing what little she was wearing, her son was naked.

'What next,' she thought? Sex? Did she dare give her son sex? Would he return the incestuous favor and give her sex too,' she wondered with the sexual anticipation of a sister having sex with her brother instead of a mother about to have sex with her son?

"This isn't the first time I've seen your penis. I've seen you naked plenty of times before when changing your dirty diapers and giving you baths," said Susan with another laugh while trying to act disinterested in her son's nakedness. "Now move your hand away, Ryan. It's in the way," she said taking his hand by his wrist and moving it to his stomach to expose his naked prick to her horny eyes again.

Susan stared at her son's naked prick in the way that he stared at her naked pussy. She stared at her son's erect cock in the way that he stared at her glistening pussy. If she wasn't wet before from exposing herself to her son, she was even wetter now from seeing her son's naked body. Thinking that she was here just to flash him, now she wanted sex, forbidden, dirty, nasty, incestuous sex.

As if he was a horny customer in a massage room in Bangkok and she was a whore about to give him a Thai massage, her son was naked with a huge erection. Ryan looked away in embarrassment from his mother while she stared at his prick with sexual excitement. If exposing her nearly naked body to her son didn't make her horny enough, seeing his naked, erect prick added to her horniness and increased her sexual excitement and frustration. If seeing much of her naked breasts and the continual flashes of her naked pussy didn't make him horny enough, exposing his naked, erect prick to his mother added to his horniness and increased his sexual excitement and frustration too.

'Like mother, like son,' she thought while staring at her son's naked, erect cock in the way that he stared at her naked, wet pussy.

Now returning the favor of her horniness with his, and with his throbbing and pulsating, erect prick exposed to her, she was obviously making him hornier than he was before when she first entered his room. In the way that he stared at her, he obviously couldn't stop himself from leering at her exposed pussy and all that she was showing him of her nearly naked breasts. Naked tits and pussy for naked cock and testicles, just as Susan flashed her son her naked pussy and nearly naked tits, her son flashed his mother his exposed, naked cock and balls.

He couldn't stop from staring at all that she was showing in the way that she couldn't stop herself from staring at his naked, erect prick. Only, with exhibitionism developing more with age, Ryan was as shy as his mother was bold. He looked as embarrassed as he looked sexually excited to have his 46-year-old mother seeing him naked and with an erection. He looked as embarrassed as he looked sexually excited to see his mother staring at his erection. He looked as embarrassed as he looked sexually excited to see his mother's blonde, trimmed, naked pussy and most of her nearly naked breasts.

As if complimenting her by growing bigger and harder, Ryan had an enormous erection from his mother seeing his naked, erect cock. As if complimenting her by nodding its approval, an involuntary reaction, his cock throbbed and pulsated to his mother's nearly naked body. He obviously enjoyed seeing as much of his naked mother as she obviously enjoyed seeing her naked son's prick. As awkward and incestuously forbidden as this exhibitionism and voyeurism was sexually exciting, with one or the other needing a shove to cross the incestuous line, they both teetered before crossing the incestuous line.

* * * * *

"Mom?"

He suddenly had a panicked look on his face when she grabbed his bottle of lube from the top of her dresser. With this the lube that he used to masturbate himself, he looked at her with as much fear and curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement and incestuous lust. Was she going to masturbate him? Was she going to stroke his erect prick?

"Relax, Ryan," she said.

He looked from her to look at the bottle of lube before looking back at her again.

"What are you doing with that bottle of lotion?"

As if she was preparing her hands with lube to masturbate her son, Susan unscrewed the top of the bottle, poured some in her hands, and rubbed her hands together.

"I'm going to give your thigh a deep, tissue massage to relax that muscle," said Susan. "I used to do that with your father whenever he hurt his back or his shoulder."

He stared down at her hand while watching her squirt lotion on his naked thigh.

"That's cold," he said.

She rubbed in the lotion in the way that a deep tissue massage therapist would work to loosen a tense muscle. With her hand so very close to his exposed prick and with the side of his testicle and his erect prick rubbing against the side of his mother's hand, she rubbed his thigh in the way that he no doubt wished she'd rub his cock. With him obviously feeling as sexually aroused as he was horny, and in the way that he was staring at her hand, no doubt, he wished his mother would give him a hand job.

Only, needing two to play that incestuous game, what kind of son would want his mother to masturbate him? Even more incestuously outrageous than that, what kind of mother would willingly masturbate her son? With her hand so close to her son's erect, naked prick, yet so very far away from the other side of the incestuous line, their sexual excitement heated even higher. Obviously, in the way that he was staring at his mother's hand massaging his naked thigh his sexual anticipation of her giving him a hand job was palatable. Obviously, in the way that Susan was staring at her son's erect, naked prick, her wanting to give her son a hand job was wickedly forbidden.

Would she rub the head of his cock with her fingertips or just rub his sore thigh with her fingers? Would she take his stiff prick in her hand and stroke him or would she leave them both sexually frustrated? In the way that Ryan looked at his mother's hand, he obviously hoped that she'd masturbate him. In the way that Susan looked at her son's cock, she obviously had thoughts of stroking his stiff prick.

"It will be warm in a moment," she said rubbing and kneading his thigh.

As if she was molding clay for a class in sculpting, making dough from scratch, or mixing hamburger to make meatloaf, she attacked his thigh with both hands. Rubbing his thigh muscles deep, she took her sweet time massaging her son's naked thigh in the way that he, no doubt, would love to take his sweet time when massaging her naked breasts. Then, when she leaned over him to massage him, the movement of her large, C cup, small D cup, breasts made their appearance known by moving forward and filling out her nightgown top.

As if her breasts had a mind of their own, they looked as if they were ready to spill out of her nightgown top and voluntarily expose themselves to his horny eyes. With her not shy nor embarrassed, as if she wasn't aware her breasts were as exposed, she gave him a great down-nightgown view of her big tits. With the top of her nightgown spilling open as if she was wearing a loose peasant blouse without a bra, he could nearly see her naked areolas and her nipples. So near and yet so far, he stared with incestuous, sexual lust as if he wanted to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and grope her tits while fingering her nipples and sucking her big tits.

Every time she moved, as if teasing him by jiggling them and shaking them, her breasts moved with her too. While rubbing his thigh, the side of her hand and fingertips touched his public hair, the base of his cock, and his testicles. If his cock wasn't as erect as it was and sticking straight up as it did, if his prick had been flaccid, she would have inadvertently or deliberately touched his flaccid prick by now. Only, his cock wasn't flaccid, it was raging. In the way that he stared at his mother's nearly naked, big breasts, she stared at her son's naked, big cock.

"Mom, good God. Mom," he said in a sexually excited whisper. "What are you doing?"

She stopped rubbing his thigh to look at him with concern.

"Pardon?" She looked at him as if she was clueless. She looked at him as if she was a dumb blonde when she was no dummy. She knew exactly what she was doing in sexually teasing her son. "I'm massaging your thigh to loosen the muscle," she said with the innocence that only a mother can have with them both so nakedly exposed.

He looked troubled. He looked upset. He looked sexually excited.

"It's just that—" he said not finishing his thought.

She looked at him with motherly concern.

"What? What's wrong?" She innocently asked what was wrong as if she didn't already know what was wrong. "Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop massaging your leg? Do you want me to drive you to see a doctor, a sports medicine specialist for an X-ray?"

As if it pained him to be naked in front of his mother while she was nearly naked in front of him too, Ryan looked at his mother with incestuous horniness and sexual frustration. He looked at her with as much guilt, shyness, and remorse as he looked at her with incestuous, sexual lust and as she looked at him with incestuous, sexual lust. At this very moment with his erect prick aching for her soothing and sexually exciting, motherly touch, it seemingly didn't matter that he was her son and she was his mother. Obviously, his thigh was no longer hurting him but his cock was throbbing for her warm, motherly hand.

"Hurting me? No, you're not hurting me, just the opposite," he said looking up at her with pleading eyes begging her to stop or not to stop. "You're, um, making me, um—"

She stared at her son while waiting for him to finish his thought and when he didn't, she spoke again.

"I'm making you what, Ryan? What am I making you?" She knew exactly what she was making him. She was making him horny. She was making him insane with sexual excitement. She was making him sexually want his mother in the way that he had never sexually wanted her before. "Tell me," she said. "I'm sorry but I don't understand what I'm making you?"

She looked at her son with the innocence of a mother looking at her son, albeit her naked son. Only, she knew exactly what she was making him. She was making him sexually aroused. She was making him horny. She was making him sexually frustrated. Teasing him by flashing him her naked pussy and her nearly naked breasts as if daring him to cross the incestuous line by touching her and feeling her, she was driving him sexually insane. She was sexually teasing him now to control him and to make him do whatever she wanted him to do later, namely demonstrate naked with her on Nude Day.

"You're making me sexually aroused. You're making me so horny," he said in a sexually excited whisper. "You're making me so sexually frustrated, Mom. I'm so sexually frustrated," with quivering voice. "It's difficult for me when you're touching me while I'm naked," he said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds