• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 12

The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 12

12

Chapter 12 -- The Collaring

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Chloe woke slowly out of a dream in which she'd been riding on a train racing through a vast and verdant landscape. Master had been with her, the two of them watching the beautiful vistas speed past their window while he lovingly bound her up like a present with an endless length of rope. The lingering thoughts of the dream as her mind transitioned into a fully awake state made her smile to herself. The image of the train had been a regular fixture in her dreams for years, always headed somewhere that it never arrived to. Before this, she'd always been alone on the train, which had always previously passed through a much less inviting terrain.

She felt that, finally, her train was about to reach its destination, that she was about to reach the place where she was meant to go. Everything felt so right with Master and Mittens. She'd known them just short of two days, but felt as though she'd been with them all her life, even if only in spirit. There was no doubt in her mind or heart that she would be with them for the rest of it.

Beside her in the large bed, Mittens shifted, turning and nuzzling closer to Chloe. The adorable cat-girl had cheered and bounced with glee when Master and Chloe had returned back inside to share the news that he'd be presenting Chloe with her official collar the next afternoon. The two sister submissives, now on the verge of it being official, had clutched each other in a massive hug and cried together in happiness. The bond they'd formed, which had come almost instantly upon meeting, made Chloe feel just as complete as did the confirmation that she'd soon truly belong to Master as his honest slave.

Afterwards, they'd all sat with glasses of milk and eaten brownies while they discussed the collaring ceremony. Though it was nothing especially elaborate, the ritual of it sounded wonderfully meaningful and sacred. As she'd done before stepping foot into Master's home, she'd once more bath herself in the little pool, though this time with Mittens' help. Then, naked and washed clean, she'd present herself to Master for a final inspection. Then he would present her with a collar and purchase her with its lock. She'd receive the lock from him officially, handed to her as the payment for her enslavement. He would then attach her lock to the collar, at which point she would belong to him completely, his property and slave. Just thinking those words made Chloe shiver with excitement.

Once they'd had their fill of chocolate and milk, washed their dishes, and put away the remaining brownies, Master had removed Chloe's restraints for the evening and given her and Mittens leave to go upstairs. The two girls had raced up to Chloe's room, giggling like mad the whole way, and leapt into the large bed like two little girls having a sleepover. However, they had very quickly taken it to a much more adult level afterwards, starting out with passionate kissing and moving swiftly to ardent sexual activities. Chloe had noted that, at one point, Master had lingered at the door to the room, watching them with a warmly proud look, but obviously not wanting to disturb their time together.

Finally, she and Mittens had worn each other out enough that they simply collapsed together and fell asleep. Now it was nearing morning and here they were, curled up together, as in love with each other as Chloe had ever imagined she could be. She'd never even known she could feel such a way for another woman, much less one that identified as a cat. However, Chloe didn't think anyone could not fall at least a little in love with Mittens. She was like a magical creature, weaving spells of love and lust with her wonderful tail.

Chloe kissed her forehead softly, which made Mittens shift and make a sound not unlike a purr. That made Chloe chuckle quietly, somehow not surprised at all by it. Another little kiss provoked another little purr, and Chloe shifted slightly to angle the next kiss to Mittens' cheek. The purr was even more pronounced and a little cat-like grin came to Mittens' lips, which Chloe promptly kissed.

"Good morning." She said after the kiss.

"Good Meow-rning." Mittens drawled, garnering a laugh from Chloe. "Sleep okay?"

"Very." She brushed fingers along her jawline, lightly scratching behind her human ear as she might do to a real cat. "Thank you for a great night."

"You're welcome." Mittens murmured sleepily, showing a toothy smile that made her all the more adorable. "Tonight's going to be even better. It will be all three of us."

Chloe couldn't dispute that. In fact, the thought of finally getting to lay with Master, to have him fill her with himself, started her heart fluttering and made her loins go hot with desire. She'd wanted so much to invite Master in with them last night, but knew he wanted their first time to be with her in his collar, not before. She loved the idea of that, made it seem somehow holy and special. She hoped that he'd not make her wait long after though. Even had fantasies of him snapping the lock onto her collar and then immediately bending her over in the yard and taking her right there.

"What time is it?" Mittens asked, bringing Chloe out of her momentary thoughts.

Looking over at the clock, Chloe blinked with a little surprise. "It's only 4:50." She'd felt certain it was much later than that. It had been well after midnight before the two of them had finally drifted off, but she felt far better rested than she thought she would be after so few hours of sleep.

"You getting up?" Mittens asked with a yawn.

"Are you?" Chloe countered, unsure if she should try to sleep more or go ahead and rise for the day.

Mittens didn't answer for several long moments, eyes closed again and still. Chloe was about to decide that she'd fallen back asleep when the petite girl sudden sat up, stretched and then pounced onto her, covering her with little cat-kisses. They wrestled and giggled for a few minutes, spent several more minutes letting the little kisses turn into something more significant and passionate for a time, before they both finally rose from the bed together.

Hand in hand, they retired to the bathroom together and set about getting cleaned up for the day, talking and laughing quietly together while they showered and brushed teeth, helping each other with their hair, and finally exiting, both fully naked (save for what circled their necks and Mittens' tail and ears). They stopped first at Mittens' room so she could get herself properly redressed in her paws and kitty-attire, then went to Chloe's room where they paused in thought.

"I don't know if I am still under my own choice to dress for now or if I should wait for Master to dress me." Chloe said, more to herself than her sister submissive. It was one of those unclear details that so often fell between the cracks. Mittens had a standing ability to change into and through her cat costuming as she desired, but Chloe had much stricter clothing protocol. Likely, since she'd been given leave to dress herself at least command, she was allowed to put on what she wished until Master said different.

However, Chloe decided that she preferred the idea of just remaining as she was, naked save for her ribbon, until Master gave her something to wear. That decision made, they went downstairs together and out into the backyard. By this point, it was nearing six o'clock and the night sky was beginning to shift into a deep indigo color as dawn was approaching. Bathed in the rippled light from the pool's water, the two of them danced for the dawn together, hearing music in their heads made by their own connection with each other.

By the time the first rays of dawn were stretching across the sky, the two girls were in the kitchen, preparing some breakfast. Halfway through their work, Master came in to give them both kisses and wished them good morning. He chuckled at Chloe's logic of why she was nude, commending her for her thinking. He told her to go ahead and remain as she was for now, since she'd just be stripping back down for the collaring.

They sat down to breakfast shortly after, digging into large omelets served with biscuits and juice. They chatted and joked together, acting as though this were something they had done all together many, many times, even though this was but the second breakfast they'd shared. The comfort of it, the ease with which they were already falling into their lives together, made Chloe want to jump up and hug both of them. Apparently those feelings were visible in her expression, as Master looked over at her as she was thinking it and reached over to take her hand in his.

"I love you, slave." He said to her. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too, Master." She replied, squeezing his hand and reaching across to take Mittens' paw, which the petite girl gave immediately. They let the moment linger a while before returning to breakfast and discussing the day.

"We'll do the Collaring at noon." Master said. "After that, we'll head down to the dungeon for a while and celebrate." He gave a sly look at Chloe. "Need to make sure I properly establish that you'll be mine to do with what I want."

Chloe lowered her head in submission to him. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." She said.

"After you and Mittens have cleared away breakfast though," He said, his expression becoming more formal. "I want you take the next few hours to yourself to reflect on the fact that this will be the last morning in which you belong to yourself. Savor your last hours of being unowned and independent, even if it isn't something you think you're going to miss. I want you to give yourself to me knowing exactly what you are giving up."

Chloe nodded obediently. "Yes, Master." As she returned to her breakfast though, his words echoed in her mind, their full weight coming to her. She realized that she really needed to take them seriously, especially in light of the talk they had last night.

Shortly thereafter, the two submissives saw to cleaning up after the morning meal and, after making a small request of Mittens for something for that afternoon, they separated to allow Chloe her time alone to think and reflect on her last hours as a free woman. She spent the hours in motion, walking all about the house, spending some time in the rear yard, even standing in the front doorway looking out towards the cul-de-sac. Deep inside, she didn't feel any sort of twinge or doubt at the thought of giving herself to Master. However, she did feel a powerful emotional stirring as she fully realized that what she'd fantasized about for so long was about to be reality. Felt a staggering sense of awe at the fact that she was about to be someone's slave, not just in name, but in honest truth. He would own her the same as he owned his house, the cars in the garage, or the abundance of art everywhere in his home.

Despite her stubborn defiance to feel any sort of doubt or pause by that idea, there was a sort of wonderful terror at the full impact of it. A strange mixture of anxiety and thrill at knowing that she would have nothing that was hers ever again, not even her own body. That she would be his to lend out, if he desired. Would be his to decorate or expose as he wished. Would even be his to destroy and discard if that was his ultimate want. She was resolved to follow whatever command he gave, without question or hesitation, even to her humiliation or disgrace. In ideal, would obey even to her death; though a secret part of her knew that there would be always be a line well before such a thing that neither of them would ever cross.

She wondered if it had been any other man but this one, if she'd still feel so confident and sure of the decision. Took the time to really consider the full scope of what she was doing. Not just starting over with a whole new life, but one that wasn't hers to control or own. She would forever live the life he told her to. Would she tire of that? Would she wake one morning and want out? Regret this decision?

She thought of Mittens and just how committed she was to Master. Voluntarily altering her very body, just to more completely be the 'pet' she wanted to be to him. Despite all the modifications, Chloe could see no thread of doubt or regret in the girl for them. Could tell that Mittens would likely willingly do even more to permanently mark herself as his. That gave Chloe all the proof she needed that she had nothing to fear and have no doubts that there would ever be a regret or backward look with remorse.

Resolved, she used the rest of the time simply to meditate on the idea that was her last morning of being unowned. Though he'd meant for her to reel at the idea of losing her freedom, the thought meant more that she would never again feel alone or unclaimed. She would always know where and to who she belonged. She would know where her home and her safety was by name.

And so, when the time came, stepping out onto the rear porch where Master and Mittens waited, Chloe walked confidently forward, starkly aware of what was about to be given and lost. Perhaps even more so than the man she was about to give and lose it to. The certainty of it, however, only made her more ready to be his, forever more.

The day was beautiful and bright, Master wearing a white tunic and pants, his expression full of pride, Mittens beside him, her eyes glittering with joy and love. Chloe felt her heart swell with emotion at the sight of them, felt again as though her train had come at last to its destination.

"Prepare yourself." Master said in a formal tone, waving towards the small kiddie pool in which she'd previously washed herself two days before. Mittens, stuffed paws removed, but still wearing her socks, gloves, and fuzzy leg and arm warmers, knelt in the pool with her using a large steel bowl to help pour water over Chloe as she scrubbed herself with shampoo. Afterwards, both of them used large towels to dry her thoroughly, Mittens producing a brush to comb through Chloe's hair.

With her now prepared, Chloe stepped up to Master and he carefully removed the sodden ribbon from her neck. He handed it to Mittens, who stepped away to the side to set it aside and fetch a large box. Receiving it from his pet girl, Master opened the box to reveal a satin interior sporting a beautiful black leather collar sitting beside a shining steel slave ring. The collar had bronze-colored stitching and was embossed with the word 'Slave'. The metal ring was thin, but engraved along its whole length with a beautiful flowing design. Where the two ends of the metal ring met to fasten together, Chloe's name had been etched in a stylish font.

"These will be the marks of your enslavement to me." Master said, showing the collars to Chloe. "You will always wear one of these or any future such collars that I choose to add to them. They will remind you always that you belong to me and they will be like my own hand about your throat, keeping you ever as my property."

He removed the metal ring and handed the box back to Mittens. Beckoning Chloe closer, he commanded her to turn and kneel before him, then leaned down to put the ring around her neck and fastened the ends together. Brushing her hair back from her face, he had her stand and face him again. He shifted the steel band around her neck until the fastening was at her throat, still empty of the lock that would hold it closed until he chose to let it open again.

From his pocket, he produced the tiny object that had waited for her on that first afternoon. "With this lock, I purchase you. It will be the only possession that is yours alone, all else, including the collars that it holds, shall belong to me. You may seek to reverse this purchase by returning it back to me. Do you accept this payment in exchange for enslavement to me?"

"I do." Chloe said with no hesitation or doubt, extending her hand to accept her payment.

Master handed the tiny lock to her, now her only true possession, in exchange for possession of her. He kissed her then, soft and gentle, but full of beauty and passion. She could feel her spirit become his with that kiss, felt herself become his property in body, mind, and soul. As they parted, before handing the lock to him to place onto her collar, Chloe looked towards him with lowered eyes.

"Before the ceremony is completed, Master, may your slave present you with a gift as a show of her devotion?" She asked, heart pounding heavily now. While she'd felt no nervousness at giving herself to him to own, what she was about to give to him filled her with great anxiety.

Master paused, slightly surprised by the request, but smiled and nodded. "Certainly, slave. You may present your gift."

Chloe looked to Mittens. "Did you get what I asked for?"

Mittens looked at her with a puzzled expression, but nodded, producing a small white box. She handed it to the slave, looking a little confused by it. Chloe turned and handed the box towards her Master. "I give this to you, as a token of love and a show of my dedication to be yours."

Taking the box, Master opened it to look inside, but seemed as confused as Mittens when he found nothing within. However, before he could say anything, Chloe set the tiny lock in the box. He balked at it, looking deeply dismayed a moment before looking towards Chloe. Mittens was staring at her too, looking horrified. "Are you...you're already returning your purchase?" He asked, dumbfounded and looking as though the breath had been knocked from him.

Chloe quickly stepped forward, putting her hands around his and the box. "No, Master. I am not 'returning' the lock. I am *giving* the only thing I have that is truly mine to give, to you. I give you this gift to show my love and devotion, to say that I want even this to be yours. All I need is you, Master. To be yours." She looked towards Mittens. "And to have Master's faithful pet cat by me in service to you." She smiled at her beloved cat-girl, trying to show her that she was as much an inspiration to this show of devotion as Master.

"What about last night?" Master asked coyly. "What we discussed about it being a 'distress signal'?"

"It can still be that, Master." Chloe said, looking back to him. "I don't have to own it to use it like that. Since Master needs not accept it anyway, then why shouldn't he simply own the lock himself? Please, Master, accept this one's gift and let her show how sure she is that she wishes to belong to him until the day he should chose to be rid of her." She could feel hot tears running down her face, could feel her hands shaking. A part of her knew that this was pushing something, but she needed this to be pure.

Master looked at her for a very long time, his eyes searching her face. Mittens seemed caught in shock, as immobile as a statue, waiting to see what happened next. Finally, Master looked down at the box and removed the tiny lock from it.

"Your Master accepts your gift, slave." He said in a soft tone. "Come let me put MY lock on MY slave." A caring smile came to his lips, his eyes twinkling with amusement at his wily and tricky slave.

Coughing out a laugh, eyes still streaming tears, Chloe lifted her chin so that Master could fit the tiny lock into the clasp and click it closed. Mittens exploded with cheers and laughter, rushing them both and wrapping them in a hug. All three of them clung to each other for several minutes, laughing and crying together. They took turns exchanging kisses between them for a bit before they finally parted.

As they did, sighing away the last of the high emotions, Mittens looked to Master, brushing away the last of the moisture from her eyes with a fuzzy forearm. "Is it time now, Master?" She asked, eyes glittering with mischief.

Master peered speculatively at Chloe a moment, also with a look of high mischief in his eyes. Chloe felt a sudden sense of wariness creep into her at the look, uncertain what was going on here. "Yes." Master said simply, and then he and Mittens seized Chloe before she could react, heaved her up, ran a half dozen steps and threw Chloe into the pool.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds