• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Little T and her Daddy J

Little T and her Daddy J

T paced back and forth. From the living room, to the kitchen, back to the living room. She stopped and thought to herself, "this is ridiculous! Sit down!" She plopped on the couch and turned on the TV, remembering that was why she was pacing. She had already flipped through every channel and turned it off. So again she switched it off and her knees started bouncing all on their own, as though they were trying to use the action as a way to spend some of her frustrated, nervous, excited energy.

"Gah!" she huffed. She got up and headed to the bathroom to check her hair and makeup and clothes for the 100th time.

T had not seen her Daddy in an age. A frustratingly long, and unfair time to have to wait. But, today was finally, FINALLY here! The day her Daddy came to visit again! Their work schedules had clashed and life had gotten in the way for the past few weeks, but now the play date they had planned was finally here! T had also met another little online, her name was Sara, and after chatting a few times and meeting for coffee a couple times they became fast friends. They discussed maybe having a little play date together and after discussing it with her Daddy, they decided that today she would come over to play today too!

Unfortunately, J's little princess had worked herself up into a proper tither and as she looked in the mirror at her piggy tails and the very basic makeup her Daddy allowed she gave a pout. T huffed and her foot stomped by itself on the floor, it seemed to be in cahoots with her bouncy legs. Then she stomped again and whined to herself, "Why isn't he here yet??" T stomped as loud as she could all the way back to the living room and sighed yet again.

And suddenly a voice from behind her, near the front entrance startled her! "Well! Why the stompy, grouchy feet, baby girl"

T squealed, lept, and spun around. "DADDY!!" And she ran and lept into his life open arms. "I was missing you an excited and waiting and waiting! I was trying to be patient, but my legs weren't listing! An everything was huffy an took too LONG!!"

J gave a soft chuckle, squeezed his little one tight and kissed her forehead. "I missed you too, baby button! Sorry it took me so long! Traffic was atrocious!"

T giggled and said "s'ok Daddy! You're here now!" and she looked up at him. He tilted her head up and kissed her deep on the lips.

J's little girl practically melted into the kiss and moaned as her Daddy's arms wrapped her up tight and his tongue explored her eager mouth. When he broke the kiss and pecked her nose, she crinkled it and smiled.

"Well!" J said, letting her go so he could set his bag down, "what has my favorite little kitten been doing today?" J took her hand and walked to the living room. There were coloring books on the table, looking hastily started and then forgotten.

"Oh, was my lil one drawing pictures? Did she make her Daddy one?"

T frowned. "I'm sorry Daddy, I wanted to, but I was too 'cited an huffy to color, the crayons were too quiet an I couldn't concentrate."

"Aww, that's OK baby girl! Sometimes coloring is too slow for excited princesses!" He replied. T smiled. Her Daddy always knew just what to say to make everything better. They hugged again, standing quietly in the living room, enjoying the long awaited embrace. Then her Daddy did something she wasn't expecting just yet. He let go and looking down at her he asked innocently "So, is there anything my little lady needs to tell her Daddy?"

T's tummy instantly flipped upside down. That question usually meant that her Daddy knew something they needed to "discuss." These discussions (T thought to herself) usually happened, not face to face, but bare bottom to hand. Her cheeks went from normal to rosy in a matter of seconds, and she bit the corner of her lip. Her hands fidgeted in front of her and she swayed back and forth, making the hem of her dress flutter this way and that.

"What could he know about?" she thought "what should I tell?" T was almost always a very good girl, but there were a couple of things that weighed on her conscience. One of those things were big, and one wasn't too big, but she knew that they both probably merited some ouchie time over her Papa's lap... T looked up at her Daddy's eyes and mumbled "nuffing, Daddy."

"Are you sure, princess?" her Daddy said.

Those 4 words made her rethink her position. She contemplated continuing the fib, but she definitely didn't want to relearn THAT particular lesson. One soapy mouth was more than enough for her, thank you very much. T's fluttering tummy made the words hesitant, but her Daddy patiently waited for her to get it out.

"wellllll... I was really REALLY excited last night... an I WANTED to go to bed on time, but I couldn't sleep! It wasn't fair! My 'cited head wouldn't go to sleep! And I tried and tried but I ended up getting out of bed and watching TV to try and relax, an then it was suddenly really late. Mr. Clock said it was midnight."

J frowned. "Hmmmmm, well, we both agreed that your bedtime was 10 didn't we? It's important for little girls to get enough sleep. We discussed that if you were having trouble sleeping, to try playing with your kitty or reading a book in bed, didn't we?"

T nodded and pouted. "Yes Daddy. I forgotten though. I'm sorry."

Her Daddy smiled down at his little girl and said "that's OK baby girl, we'll have a little chat in a bit to help you remember. Now, what else does my little princess need to tell me?"

T's skin flushed again. Her tummy felt like a family of butterflies lived inside it now and she unconsciously reach back behind her when her bottom tingled.

"ummm... Well... You know..." T looked down at her suddenly very interesting toes, "member how last time... My Papa found my... Cigarettes" she whispered that word, like it was a swear that didn't feel right in her mouth. "I... Tried to quit again like you said... But..." T couldn't finish the sentence. She just hung her head and waited.

J used his fingers to lift her chin. Her eyes were already welling up and he said quietly "What happened last time when Daddy found your yucky smokes?"

T wanted to sink into the ground and disappear. "I... I got a spankin."

Her Daddy asked sternly "And what's going to happen today?"

"I'm gonna get a spankin again... " she whispered.

"Where is Daddy going to spank you, princess?"

T was so embarrassed but forced herself to reply just barely audibly, "on my bare bum."

Her Daddy said "Mmmm Hmm. And is your Daddy only going to spank you with his hand?"

Oh my god how T hated these conversations. Blushing from her forehead to her toes she shook her head no. "no, Daddy will 'pank my bum with a brush too."

Her Daddy nodded, satisfied with her answer. "Anything else I need to know about young lady?"

T couldn't speak anymore, her mouth had gone suddenly dry, but she shook her head no.

"Ok young lady, you can march yourself over to the corner and stay there for a little while and think about the very sore, bare bum you're about to have."

T was almost grateful to be headed to the corner. At least she didn't have to keep that conversation going! She shuffled to the corner and made sure she stood the way her Daddy always told her to. Her nose touching the walls and slightly bent over with her hands on her head. T was thankfully fully dressed right now, but she was fairly certain that this wouldn't be her only trip here and she was likely to be a little more exposed next time. She knew her Daddy was disappointed, and right now, all she could think about was how sore her backside was going to be very shortly.

Jessi folded his arms and watched his precious little girl in the corner for a moment and sighed. "well, I had better get things ready" he thought, he grabbed his bag and brought it upstairs.

After what felt like an eternity T's Daddy came back downstairs and stood in the living room. "Ok baby, let's go upstairs and get this over with."

T's heart skipped a beat and started racing. "Yes Daddy." She choked out and with her head hung, she walked to him. He took her hand and led her up the stairs. T felt like she was being led to the gallows and like always her fear reared up in her chest. Even though she'd had multiple spankings from her Daddy and she knew that when it was over she always felt SO much better, they ALWAYS hurt. They hurt a lot. And she always got a little scared when she remembered how much they hurt.

J led T to the bedroom upstairs, and she groaned inside when she saw the long handled, wooden bath brush sitting on the bed. "That one stings SOOOOOOOO bad!" she thought depressingly. It always left her bottom covered in purple and red stinging welts and it was usually a few days before she could sit without being reminded of her spanking.

T's Daddy sat on the edge of the bed and he stood her between his open knees. She fidgeted with the front of her dress, and then stopped when her Daddy took her hands in his.

"Why are you going to get a spanking now, baby girl?" He asked.

The hated this part, it always made her blush so bad. "Cause I kept smoking and didn't tell you and I didn't follow my bedtime rule."

"That's right young lady. I'm a little disappointed baby girl. You know that Daddy is more than willing to help you to try to quit, but he can't do that if he doesn't know you need help! Remember, you can talk to me about anything! And I'm always willing to try to help however I can! Communication is SO important princess! And you also know that your bedtime is important too, it's not healthy to not get enough sleep, and I know that you know better. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy. I'm so sorry Daddy." she said.

"I know you are princess. Ok, lift your dress for Daddy now."

"Ohhhh." T groaned. She gripped the hem of her little dress and lifted it up over her waist so her Daddy could see her little cotton panties. His rough hands found the waistband and he tugged them all the way down and she stepped out of them. Her shaved bare little kitty stared right at her Daddy's face and he looked up at his blushing little girl.

"Ok baby. Daddy is going to take you over his knee and spank your bare bum with his hand. Then, you're going to stand in the corner naked and when Daddy decides you're ready, you're heading right back over my lap and I'm going to paddle your bum with that bath brush until you're a very sorry little girl. Am I understood, young lady?"

T whispered "yes Daddy." And then she was tumbled over his lap. Her dress slid up and over her breasts and pooled around her neck. Her bare bottom positioned and ready for Daddy's firm hand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Little T and her Daddy J

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds