• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Revolution

Somali Femdom Revolution

"Remember, my friends, the best of you are those who are kind to their wives," Imam Mohammed Abdi said, as he spoke to the brothers and sisters at the Sal Al Din Mosque about proper conduct within relationships. The stocky, bearded and dark-skinned, fifty-something, Somali-born Canadian Muslim preacher was happy to see such a high turnout of believers on a rather cool Friday night in early May in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. Smiling at the gathering of congregants, he led them into prayer.

Following Jummah Prayer, as was his custom, Imam Mohammed Abdi stuck around to speak to various brothers and sisters. The majority of the congregants were young people from various colleges and universities in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. Most of them were the sons and daughters of Muslim immigrants from various places. Somalis, Arabs and South Asians made up the bulk of the Muslim population of metropolitan Edmonton, though there was a growing number of white converts...

"Have a good night and get home safe, Salaam, I must return home," Imam Abdi said, smiling beatifically at his fellow believers, before excusing himself. Leaving the mosque in the capable hands of his assistant Farouk, a burly Persian brother whom he'd known for ages, the Imam headed for the parking lot, and got into his bright red Rav4. With a smile on his face, the preacher drove to the Ellerslie suburb of southeastern Edmonton, where he lived.

"As Salam Alaikum, my dear," Imam Abdi said as he took off his hat and entered his townhouse, where his darling wife Halima awaited. Lately, with the preparations for the holy month of Ramadan under way, Imam Abdi had lots to do. Whether he liked it or not, he was one of the leaders of the Muslim community in Edmonton. With the Muslim community growing day by day, clashes with 'traditional' Canadians were inevitable, and Imam Abdi wanted to smooth things over...

Hell, earlier this week, Imam Abdi had a sit-down with the Chief of Police and the Mayor about community policing and how local law enforcement might better engage with the Muslim community. Upon his recommendation, the police department hired five more Arabic-speaking employees, and two Somali ones. As far as Imam Abdi was considered, this was just a job well done. Anything he could do to help the Muslim community of Edmonton, if it were in his power, he'd do it. That's what a good Imam did...

"Walaikum As Salaam, Mo, you're late," Halima said, and the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned, almond-eyed and bodacious, Djibouti-born Muslim gal stood in the hallway, hands on her hips, a coy smile on her lovely face. Clad in a black tank top and shiny black leather pants, with an ebony headscarf wrapping her usually long, dark hair, Halima Abdi looked majestic and supreme. Cool brown eyes looked at Imam Mohammed Abdi, and Halima's lip curled with distaste...

"Sorry, my dear, the Ummah needs me these days, and I had to speak to a lot of people after Jummah prayers," Imam Mohammed Abdi said apologetically, and Halima rolled her eyes, then stepped aside to let her husband through. Taking off his Kufi hat, Mohammed Abdi looked at his wife sheepishly. For in this household, he was not the Imam, respected leader of the Muslim community, nor was he just another regular husband and father. Things weren't that simple around here...

With their sons Kader and Yusuf away at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Mohammed Abdi and his wife Halima had their majestic townhouse to themselves. Which meant that Halima's other side came out to play. As Mohammed stepped into the living room, he found Halima sitting on the couch, legs crossed, with a riding crop resting on her lap. Mohammed looked at his wife, and noticed that she looked non too pleased with him. Dammit, why?

"Excuses, excuses, Mo, I've heard them all, now, lose the clothes, get on your fucking knees and shut the fuck up," Halima said sharply, and her brown eyes, usually full of love and understanding, glared at Mohammed Abdi mercilessly. Sighing, Mohammed Abdi took off his Thawb robe, and stood naked before Mistress Halima, as his wife preferred to be called while in dominatrix mode. Bowing low before his Mistress, Mohammed Abdi uttered words of supplication to appease her...

"My sincere apologies, Mistress Halima, I am thy humble servant Abdi, and beg for your forgiveness," Mohammed Abdi said, and he crawled about on all fours before Mistress Halima, and then gently kissed her lovely feet. Mistress Halima looked down at her husband/submissive and scowled, clearly unimpressed with his bullshit. If Mohammed wanted her forgiveness, Mistress Halima mused, he was going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that...

"Shut the fuck up, Mo, I'm not one of your flock, preacher man, I am your Mistress, and I own your sorry ass," Mistress Halima said with a wicked smile, and with that, she rose. As a stunned Mohammed looked on, Mistress Halima took out a doggy collar and attached it to his neck, then fixed it to a leash. Tugging on the leash, Mistress Halima clucked her tongue, beckoning for her sub Mohammed Abdi to follow. When her sub Mohammed didn't comply fast enough, Mistress Halima whacked him upside the head.

"Ouch," Mohammed whimpered, and he shot her a look of reproach. Mistress Halima grinned, pleased to see her normally calm, cool and collected hubby lose his cool. Tugging on his leash, Mistress Halima led him around the house, and Mohammed followed her on all fours. As Mistress Halima led him around like a dog, Mohammed found himself feeling both humiliated and titillated. Hell, Mistress Halima's thick round ass, definitely a piece of Grade-A Somali booty, sashayed from side to side, looking oh-so tempting in her leather pants...

"I've been doing some research on ways to further tame and humiliate you like the sub you are, and I found out that pegging is halal according to the rules of our faith, men aren't allowed to fuck women in the ass, nor can they can fuck other men in the ass, but there's nothing stating that a woman can't fuck her man's ass," Mistress Halima said, with a wicked smile on her stern, beautiful face. Mohammed Abdi looked at his wife, saw the imperious expression on her face, and swallowed hard.

"I am yours to command, Mistress Halima," Mohammed Abdi said, and he knelt before Mistress Halima and bowed his head, capitulating at last. Mistress Halima smiled, and a thrill shot through her. A wave of pleasure washed all over and she sighed happily. Was there anything more pleasurable for a dominant black woman than to have a strong black man surrender to her power?

"Yes you are mine to command, Mo, and don't try to sweet talk me, your ass is mine and mama wants to play," Mistress Halima said, and with that, she ordered Mohammed Abdi to turn around, and spread his ass cheeks for her. Conflicting feelings warred within Mo as he heard his mistress's commands. As a strong and proud Somali Muslim man raised in Mogadishu, while he respected the ladies, he was used to being in charge. Still, the reversal he was currently experiencing had Mohammed's long, dark dick harder than a rock...

"My ass is yours, Mistress Halima," Mohammed Abdi whispered, and he bent over and spread his cheeks for her. Mistress Halima grinned and tugged on the leash, yanking Mohammed's head back, and as he whined out of discomfort, the cruel and beautiful Somali dominatrix smiled. It was a smile of triumph, for her sub/husband's discomfort and pain were Mistress Halima's pleasure. And truth be told, she was just getting started...

"Get ready for me," Mistress Halima said, and she tied the leash to a nearby railing, and Mohammed Abdi sat on his haunches like a good dog, awaiting the return of his owner. Moments later Mistress Halima returned from the bedroom, with a plethora of goodies. Mohammed Abdi's eyes went wide when he saw what Mistress Halima brought back. A strap-on dildo, a can of lubricant, and latex gloves...

"Oh," Mohammed Abdi said, both impressed and spooked by Mistress Halima's dedication. Truthfully, she'd gone all out. Mistress Halima smiled wickedly at her sub/husband as she donned the latex gloves and then grabbed the can of lubricant. Mohammed watched, fascinated, as his normally obedient Muslim wife and the mother of his sons lubricated her dildo, and then smeared some of the lubricant on his bum...

"Your ass is totally going to get it, Mo," Mistress Halima said, and she slapped Mohammed Abdi's ass, and then pressed the dildo against his hole. Mohammed braced himself for it, but was still surprised when Mistress Halima leaned into him and pushed the dildo into his ass. In previous sessions, Halima fingered his ass and even used a slim butt plug on him but Mohammed Abdi had never had a strap-on up his ass...

"Dammit that's intense," Mohammed whimpered, and Mistress Halima slapped his ass and laughed as she cheerfully worked the dildo up his ass. Mistress Halima fucked her sub with slow, deep strokes. The Somali Muslim dominatrix wanted to savor the moment, sweet as it is. For ages she'd dreamed of fucking her husband, the prim and proper Imam, with a strap-on dildo, but he kept finding excuses. Well, tonight, Mistress Halima finally got her way...

"Damn right it's intense, you've been missing out, preacher man, I told you that pegging is halal and not against the rules of our faith, now, shut up and give me that ass," Mistress Halima shouted, and she slapped Mo's ass for emphasis. Mo groaned as Mistress Halima bucked her hips, shoving the dildo deeper into his ass. Leaning into Mo, Mistress Halima clamped her mouth over Mohammed Abdi's mouth, silencing whatever screams he was about to let loose...

Mohammed Abdi lowered his head as Mistress Halima mounted him, bucking her hips and slamming that dildo into his ass while her hand clamped over his mouth. As the dildo invaded his ass and his wife berated him while dominating the hell out of him, a myriad sensations flooded Mo's consciousness. Pain and pleasure, humiliation and titillation, and much more. The more Mistress Halima fucked Mohammed's ass, the harder his dick got, and the more he loved what she was doing to him...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mohammed Abdi moaned softly, as Mistress Halima removed her hands from his mouth and gripped his hips, holding him into place while fucking him. She managed to get most of the dildo into Mo's ass, and was pleased with the progress they were making. Thrilled with her sub/husband's reaction, Mistress Halima began to fuck him with gusto, and he cried out and begged for more. She fucked him good, giving him exactly what she knew he craved all along...

"Well, Mohammed Abdi, aren't you going to thank me?" Halima said, much later, after she removed the dildo from Mohammed Abdi's ass, and let him shower and get some rest. The Somali preacher lay on the bed, happy as can be, and looked at his wife. A faint smile creased his dark, handsome face, and Mo nodded gratefully. Having put away the dominatrix's accoutrements, Halima got into bed next to her hubby and sat up, looking at Mo as though mystified...

"I thank my lucky stars that I have a wife like you, my dear Halima," Mohammed Abdi said, and the Somali Muslim preacher then pulled his wife close and kissed her. Halima kissed Mo back, and just like that, the two of them began making love. In a more traditional sort of way. Just another lovely and passionate night in the Abdi household.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Revolution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 694 milliseconds