• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

123456

Happily married for 14 years, Brad Jennings has been introduced to this unique club that provides a service of sexual intimacy for the males of Brad's neighbourhood. He recently availed himself of the club benefits by visiting Stephanie, wife of the former test cricket star, Stuart. But Brad is not without thoughts as to whether his own wife, Becky could be one of the neighbourhood women offering sexual services to his local buddies.

*

The first indication that I was becoming hooked on the concept of this crazy club that offered no-strings-attached illicit and adulterous sex was as a long weekend approached with a holiday on the Monday. The Tuesday prior, Becky greeted me when I arrived home that night with the news that she intended for all of us -- she and I and our two kids -- to embark on the long drive from the city into the rural precincts to see her parents. Fortunately they live almost 300 kilometres from us.

Her plan didn't go down well with me because her father is a shit ... he never approved of me for Becky and I've never accepted him as my father-in-law. "Hope you all have a good time there," I told my wife.

"Oh, don't be like that Brad. Just for me -- and the kids -- couldn't you suffer him for one weekend?"

"Not for one day Becky, let alone three. Not even a few hours! No, I'm sorry, he never even meets me halfway, he just shows his utter contempt for me. Well, same goes for me."

We debated it through the evening but I was steadfast in my determination not to put myself through an agonising weekend with her dad. So showing her utmost adult maturity, my wife then adopted a woman's principal tool when she can't get her way ... she shut off any chance of sex that night.

Strangely, a chance to further avail myself of the Surrogate Wives Club hadn't even occurred to me immediately when Becky revealed her plans for the Family Weekend at Berny's (that really is the name of my wife's old man, a retired regional cop). It was only when she denied me sex that Tuesday night that I thought, 'I wonder if any of the women in Pauline's club are also finding themselves on their own this long weekend?' Then taking my thoughts to the next level, 'But even if all of them have their partners at home, maybe one or two -- or even three since there's three days to fill -- could steal an hour or two away from their spouses and come over to my house. I could leave the garage door open just like the women do.'

Rather than mellowing, Becky's resolve to punish me by withholding sex seemed to intensify as the week went by. In turn, I dug my heels in and steadfastly refused to go visit her dad with her. On Thursday night, with no thaw in sight, I composed a text to send to Pauline: <Find myself with 3 free days Sat to Mon, what chance I can link up?>

I got a reply in one minute: <Damn, wish I was free, I'd like a repeat. Will gauge interest and text back>

I couldn't resist putting in a request, I sent off another: <What about Stephanie, I'd like to see her again>

It took Pauline barely a minute to reply: <Definitely not, our rules are strictly no requests. Creates an unhealthy breeding ground for broken marriages>

I could see her point, but I couldn't help thinking that it may have been more a matter of Pauline thinking, 'If I can't have him this weekend, she certainly won't.' I was disappointed that she wouldn't at least ask Stephanie. Her husband Stuart was still very active in his post-cricket career and the local media often reported him as being away out-of-town conducting training camps.

If I didn't get any good pairings from Pauline, I might consider calling Stephanie at the real estate agency on Saturday.

Within an hour, Pauline sent a detailed text back: <First response was woman whose husband and kids on fishing weekend. She desperately keen but warns that problem is her monthlies, offered you back door if you're interested. Otherwise, no takers for Saturday, two possibles on Sunday, four on Monday. Let me know your prefer>

Wow, what's this? Back door if interested, did that mean what I thought it did? I had never had anal sex with any woman. Not for lack of interest on my part, it's just that back before I was married, women didn't seem as prevalent in trying it as they seem to be these days, that's if what you read in magazines is true. And since I married Becky, she has always totally dismissed any prospect of it happening in our bed.

What a golden chance to try anal. I texted a message back to Pauline: <I'm a novice but I'll go with anal on Saturday. What are choices Sunday?> I had decided to include the word 'anal' in case I had misinterpreted the expression 'back door'. I would hate to turn up ready to probe her arse with my cock only to find that she meant that I should go around to the back door of her house.

I got no further reply that night from Pauline, maybe she'd gone off to bed after sending the last message. On Friday morning, I received a text just after I arrived at work: <Your neighbour Juliette says your house or hers Saturday, Terry leaves with kids at 4am, you can link up any time after if your house is clear by then too>

Whoa, now we were really talking neighbour. Shit, Juliette lives across the street, almost opposite my house, her husband's a tradie ... carpenter I think. We'd been to their house a couple of times and they'd been to ours at least once. Hell, another attractive woman, Wally had sure selected well.

I sent my text reply to Pauline: <My family leaves this afternoon, tell Juliette I'll wake early and watch for Terry leaving, will come over while it's still dark>

Got a reply within ten minutes: <Juliette happy with that plan, will unlock front door after he leaves. Says she'll be waiting in bed for you, put chain on door and go find her>

Sounded exciting, I couldn't wait. Becky called me at work about four, sounding very conciliatory. She apologised for the way she had been with me this week, said she totally understood why I didn't want to spend a weekend with her father. She said she didn't either but felt obliged and felt our children should see their pop from time to time. "Even if he is a shit!" she added, confirming my opinion of him.

I was pleased that she had left with a clearing of the air. Now I wouldn't be having sex with vengeance against my wife. Perhaps a shame, vengeance sex might have been nicer and more fulfilling.

I got home, had some dinner, couldn't resist taking a peek out through the living room curtains several times through the evening at that house almost opposite. What did I expect to see, obviously everything looked normal, the husband and kids were still at home?

Chapter Four

I went to bed early, about ten -- that's early for me. I set the alarm for four. When it woke me out of a deep sleep, I wondered why I needed to do this at such an ungodly hour and actually considered turning the alarm off, rolling over and going back to sleep. Then I thought about that attractive woman, Juliette and her delightful arse awaiting me. I got out of bed.

I didn't switch any lights on, just went quietly to the front windows and peeped out through the curtains. Terry's car was parked on their driveway, the lights were on in the house. I wondered if Juliette was up to see them off or was she staying in bed, contemplating having a visitor in her house and in her bed within the hour?

If they had intended to leave by four on their weekend fishing excursion, they were running late. At 4.15, there was still no sign of them leaving. I returned to my bedroom and shed my pyjamas, changing into a tracksuit. That's all, no underwear, just the tracksuit. I wondered if I should take anything ... something for breakfast since it was so early, or a bottle of wine because it was so late from last night. Should I take some lube? No, surely not! She would have lube close by if she was anal enough to refer to her arse as back door.

I came back into the living room, pleased now to see their kids getting into the car. I spotted Terry at his front door, saw him turn around, Juliette was standing in a full length nightgown. Just like with Stephanie, the light from the room behind her silhouetted her body delectably and in fine outline until Terry blocked my view. He hugged and kissed his wife and she even wrapped her arms lovingly up around his neck and hugged him before he turned and joined his kids in the car.

Juliette stood there framed as a complete silhouette in her doorway until the car began to move slowly down the driveway. I wondered if she did that on purpose for me, knowing that I would be watching, or was it for her husband? Or even for both of us?

As the headlights of Terry's car swung across the front of my house, I pulled the curtains closed. Then peeped out again, watching his car depart down our street. I looked over at the house, Juliette had gone inside, the lights had gone out. It was time!

I grabbed my keys and picked up a bottle of wine, just in case. I went out my front door, closing it as quietly as I could. I looked furtively around at all of the other neighbouring houses, hopeful that nobody else was up at this time, that nobody else had been disturbed in their sleep by Terry and his kids' departure.

There was too much moon for my liking but if I was going to get my first anal experience, I would have to take my chances. I sprinted across the street and onto the front yard of Juliette's house. I made my way quickly up to the front door, looked anxiously around me once more, and then turned the door handle.

It opened, she had remembered to leave it unlocked. I entered their house, feeling like I was a burglar, up to no good. Well, I was up to no good, but I wasn't a burglar. I closed the front door behind me, ensuring to not just lock it but to put the security chain on before making my way inside. I had been here for dinner parties, but don't recall ever proceeding beyond the dining room. I didn't even recall ever having used their bathroom or toilet.

I headed to the dining room, familiar territory. Then I looked about me, only moonlight through the window illuminating the room. I found my way to the hallway that would surely lead to the bedrooms and moved stealthily along. Three doors were closed and only one was open, I guessed that Juliette would have made it easy for me by leaving the relevant door open.

I headed through it and found myself in the right place, a large master bedroom. Just inside the door to my left was the bed and I could make out the shape of a person with the covers pulled up. She surely hadn't drifted back to sleep. On the far side of the bed was a bedside lamp switched on, but on such a low wattage that it barely illuminated more than a night light would.

"Help, oh please help me someone, I think there's a man in my house," her voice was soft, just above a whisper coming from the prone figure huddling under the covers on the bed.

What was this all about, was she play-acting, perhaps even acting out a fantasy? I had no idea and no pre-warning of this from Pauline. I decided to play along in case that's what Juliette wanted, maybe that's how she got her kicks or justified what she did with other men, "I was told that if I came to this house, to this bed at 4.15 in the morning, I would find a woman all alone and ready to have sex. Do you know if that's right?"

"I like it," she whispered again from the bed, obviously happy that I was embracing her fantasy game, "and you didn't waste any time coming over, that's a good thing." Then, raising her voice to get back into character, "Who would tell you such a thing, I'm not that kind of woman. I don't give myself to any passing traveller, you know."

Continuing to play her game, I replied, "I was given your name and this address on very good authority. The lady Pauline told me that you are a sure thing, that you love sex, and especially love putting out for your male neighbours."

"Who's been talking?"

"Only Pauline so far, I haven't heard any more recommendations, but I'm sure if I asked around some of the guys, I'd hear some very good words."

"I am sure you would. So dear neighbour, what do you want from me?"

Really getting into it now, I told her, "I seek to possess your body, fair maiden."

Boy, I was laying it on thick, but Juliette seemed to have really taken to it. I still wasn't sure if this had been her idea all along, or whether I had just assumed that was the way she was heading and she was running with it. Either way, it was a fun way to break the ice instead of just clambering onto her back and sticking my cock up her arse.

"I suppose you think you can have my vagina. Well alas mister, you can't have it, not this time. My vagina is being protected, it can only be entered by my husband and he is not here now to give you permission. Anyway, I don't think he would allow it even if he were here."

"So, have I wasted my time in getting up early and walking ... well, actually running - all the way to this house?"

"No you haven't wasted your time or mine, come here sweet man."

I moved closer to the bed, my knees leaning against the edge. The woman who had lain there unmoving until now, suddenly threw the covers back. Even in the pale moonlight coming into the bedroom, I could see that Juliette was totally naked, lying on her side facing me.

"Get your gear off and join me ... come on Brad, come into my bed now."

I quickly pulled the tracksuit top up and over my head, revealing my bare chest.

"Umm, nice abs! But I already knew that, I've seen you working in the garden without your shirt."

"I hope you haven't seen me out in the garden without any pants then."

"No I haven't, but I always wanted to," she confessed as I untied the draw-string at my waist and my tracksuit pants dropped.

"Well, here's your chance," I told her as I stood beside her bed in only my scuffs.

"Get in here now," she implored, still holding the bed covers up high. I kicked the scuffs off my feet and climbed into bed alongside her naked body. I shuffled across until I was close enough to fit my naked body against hers, feeling her warmth enfold me as she dropped the covers down over us. "Ah, this is good," she said as she wriggled her warm body tighter against mine, all of the right places were pressed together, "is this what you want too?"

I folded one arm around her back to hug her to me, "Oh, it sure is Juliette, but I hope Terry hasn't forgotten anything, it would be really embarrassing if he came back now."

"You did put the chain on, didn't you?"

"Yes!"

"Then everything's good Brad."

Her naked body was wonderfully warm and enticing as we lay hugging together on our sides and I felt my cock expanding against her belly.

"I can't be a hundred per cent that he wouldn't come back for something, but I made up a checklist for him yesterday and went through it with him this morning. I even got up early and made some sandwiches for the kids for their first day away. They will have to fend for themselves the rest of the weekend. But even if he forgot something important and did come back, with the chain on the door, he can't get in. I'd have time to hide you under the bed before letting him in."

"You're a good mother, fancy doing all that when you had no other good reason to be up at 4am on a Saturday."

"Oh, but I did, I had the perfect reason to be up now." I felt her shuffle her warm body around, pressing her breasts and belly even tighter against mine and daring to lift her upper leg and place it over my hip. That had the effect of opening her pussy up and my cock, now nearly erect, on its own found a comfortable nook to lay in.

"Don't make yourself too comfortable there," she warned.

"No, I understand, Pauline explained, but it does feels nice there, can I leave it there for a moment?"

"Yes, feels good!"

I reached my hand down to squeeze between our bodies, tracing my fingers along her outer labia slit, but running into the string of her tampon. "Oops, sorry!"

"Careful you don't pull on it Brad, it could make an awful mess. What a damn nuisance, the timing of periods can often be so frustrating, like it had to come on me this weekend. Ever since Pauline told us all that you were joining the club, I've been quite excited at the prospect of getting with you one day."

I adjusted the positioning of my cock, slipping it in between those labia lips. "No seriously Brad, I really meant it when I told Pauline back door only. As nice as it feels to have your dick there, I had a really heavy day with this yesterday, I don't want you to do anything that might disturb the tampon ... especially not on the clean sheets."

I must admit that I too was put off by the thought of there being a mess and dutifully withdrew my cock from the danger area, instead laying it along her inner thigh.

"There's nothing to stop us kissing though," she suggested.

"Good idea," I confirmed as my lips found hers and she was instantly hot and heavy. My lips found hers already parted, her tongue waiting at the entrance. Having been starved by Becky since Tuesday night, I was horny for this encounter and from the intensity in her kissing I guessed that the intrusion of her period had left her eager too.

We both used the passionate kiss to raise the temperature several degrees and then I broke off, my lips dipping down in search of her bare breasts. I contented myself by suckling on her taut nipples for quite a while. It's a natural male instinct while lips and tongue are working on breasts that fingers wander. Out of habit, mine returned down to her pussy and again I encountered the string only to have Juliette drop her hand to my arm to pull my fingers away, adding "No, not there."

"Sorry, natural instinct," I told her with muffled voice as my lips tried to say the words without detracting from the full-on pursuit of those straining nipples.

"You can play with my arse," she suggested so I ran my hand up over her hips and traced my fingers down into the cleavage of her bum.

"So Brad, Pauline told me that you're interested in my alternate offer?"

I reluctantly pulled my mouth off her breasts to answer, "Yes I am," presuming that she was referring to her back door response.

"And she says you've never done anal?"

"No, I've led such a sheltered life, Becky never wanted to nor those women that I knew before I met her. I've always wanted to give it a try."

"Well Brad, this is your lucky day. I know some women aren't into it, but I really do quite enjoy it. I left a tube of lube there on the bedside table ... so when you're ready, you might want to grab it and make us both slippery sexy."

She rolled out of our embrace, placing herself face down and on her stomach, turning her head to one side to watch me reach out for the lube tube.

I reached over for the tube and started by squeezing some out onto my cock, using my free hand to spread it all over and around. Then I turned to the naked woman beside me. She had already lewdly spread her legs wide apart, opening up the cheeks of her arse. "You'll need to use plenty of that," she instructed.

I squeezed some liberally into the cleavage of her arse, between her parted cheeks, then used my finger to spread some north and south within the crack of her arse, squeezing some more on that finger and then presenting the fingertip to her tiny anal pucker. Attempting to make it seem that I knew what I was doing, I tested with some slight pressure but the sphincter held tight, keeping my digit intruder out.

"Don't give up so easily," she implored, it sometimes gets a bit stubborn. You can do it, I do want you to."

I gave it another try, exerting a bit more pressure with my fingertip, attempting to remain under any pain threshold. Juliette didn't seem fazed and at last I felt like she was doing something with the muscles around her arse. One moment her entrance was unyielding and the next, my finger felt like it was sucked up inside her anus. In a soft whisper, she uttered a positive sounding "YES!"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds