• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chastity Mansion Ch. 02

Chastity Mansion Ch. 02

12

Hi folks, thanks for reading my stories.

If you're reading chapter 2, I assume there's enough interest left after you've read chapter 1 to continue reading.

I'm a bit amazed by the amount of readers and reactions so soon after publishing chapter 1. The number of stars so far is reasonable, I'd like to see more stars in the future. Please don't think that I'm trying to convince you to give me more stars, I'd rather see you giving me hints for my future chapters. I'm also looking for help: reviewing my chapters before they get published because I'm not a native English speaker or writer.

This is also to be read as a piece of fantasy. I don't think this will ever happen in real life, although I hope it might be possible in a couple of years once the chastity cage lifestyle has become more of a norm than a weird kink, fetish or whatever people think of it today. I'm convinced that the chastity lifestyle can add so much to people's lives and to society as a whole. But that's my idea and of probably so many more. If it's not your thing, don't bother reading all chapters, it will just be a bore.

------------------------

"Oh yeah baby, suck my cock..."

Eve is giving me one of her famous blowjobs. I love how she starts off slowly swirling her tongue around the head and very slowly moves further down on my shaft. It takes about 15 minutes before I'm fully inside her hot mouth. From then on, she moves up slowly and drops down hard and fast taking me deep inside her throat. Her hand pushes my balls upward making her chin beat into them.

"Oh honey, you're kind of wild today. You're slamming into my balls..."

Looks like she's ignoring me... She keeps my glans in her throat and grabs my balls in her hand. Her eyes pierce into mine and she looks angry and amused with herself at the same time.

"Whoa Eve, what has gotten into you?"

My balls start to feel sore while she roughly plays with them. She shakes them left to right, squeezes them and pushes them up again and again so her chin beats them up.

"Hey, that's not feeling good at all! Aaaaaw... Hey! Stop!"

Eve is transforming... Oh shit, her skin is changing into liquid metal like The T-1000 Terminator! She still has me deep inside her throat, but the warmth is gone. It feels cold and hard.

"Having sweet dreams, toy?"

Opening my eyes, I see Mistress Tara sitting next to me on the bed.

"So what was that all about? You definitely want to fill the cage completely don't you?"

I flex my muscles in frustration of not getting fully erect. I look down and see my cock confined by the metal bars of the cage. I fill it indeed, my glans is pressed into the metal bars securing the front and my half erection is bulging out at the sides as well. My poor confined cock has a very dark shade of red.

"Wonderful sight isn't it?"

"You think so? I have serious doubts that this is healthy..."

"Oh don't worry about your poor little dickie. My husband has been wearing a similar cock cage for 2 years now and the few times he's allowed to get out; his dick is still as healthy as can be. But now tell Me, what were you dreaming about that makes you want to burst from the cage?"

"It was E... errr my Goddess. She was giving me a blowjob..."

"I see... Deepthroating you again, huh? I know you're very fond of Her doing that to you. I bet you'd like to feel Her lips around your cock, right? "

"Yes... That would be fantastic. What time is it now please, Mistress Tara?"

"It's time for Me to get you prepped for Suzanne. But before I start doing that, I'd like to play around with you some more. I want to know exactly how your Goddess blows you. Oh, or should I say used to blow you?"

"Oh please don't tell me I'm not going to get to experience that anymore..."

"Who knows? Only your Goddess knows and She has the only key... You'll have to ask Her when She's here this evening."

"When will She be here? What time is it now, Mistress Tara?"

"It's time for you to tell Me in detail how She used to give you blowjobs."

"Oh please Mistress, don't torture me like that..."

"Well, I could stop right here, right now but then I'd have to tell your Goddess you're not cooperating."

"Ok ok, I'll do it. Whatever You say, Mistress Tara."

She smiles and shifts towards my groin slowly. She takes my caged member into her hand and looks me in the eyes expectantly.

"My Goddess always starts off slowly, exposing the head of my penis and licking the corona."

"You mean this part, that's pushed above this metal ring here?"

Tara lowers her head down and starts licking it. It's amazing how the feeling is intensified while wearing the cage. I'm really hypersensitive and it feels like only licking this part could tip me over the edge in a matter of minutes.

"Aaaaah yes, indeed that's how She always starts. Oh my, this spot is really super sensitive now..."

"I know, but don't worry: I won't let you cum. I've been told that the longer you're restricted the more intense this feeling will get. Go on, what does She do next?"

"She usually circles the whole area below the head with Her tongue, She pays special attention to that magic spot."

"Oooooh, that's too bad..." Tara says with a compassionate face, "I'm soooo sorry I can't reach that spot. But I'll do you a favour and fake it, just for you."

She lifts my caged member and shifts her position to kneel between my still outstretched legs. She then starts licking the metal that hides my frenulum. She motions me to continue talking.

"After that, I'm always hard as a rock and..."

"I feel that you're hard as steel right now..."

"Oh hell...."

"Really? I thought I was bringing you closer heaven with my oral skills... Go on."

"Next, She wraps her lips over the head and she flicks Her tongue over that sensitive spot."

Tara does exactly what I'm describing. The longing to actually feel what I'm describing is immense, but reality is quite disappointing.

"She gradually takes more of my cock in Her mouth, going further down on each bobbing motion. Once she touches my balls with Her lips, She'll start sucking hard on the up stroke. All the while, She moistens my prick with Her saliva."

Al least, I could feel some of the sucking. If I could get Her to turn into a 69 position and tell Her that Eve licks my corona extensively... maybe I'd get enough stimulation to climax. Oh boy, a climax would even feel good in this cage.

"And after a while, my Goddess offers me Her pussy by shifting into a 69."

Tara stops sucking immediately and the look in Her eyes tell me something is definitely wrong. She sits up on all fours and crouches up to me. She hovers over my face and Her Eyes lock on mine.

"I will accept your little lie just this once. I know you only know and use a couple of positions that you keep on repeating over and over. It's like you don't want variety in your sex life? I know all of your triggers, tricks and positions. Eve told Us all about it and it's really a shame for Her that talking about Her sex life doesn't take that long."

"But Tara..."

"Shut the fuck up! No more of your silly little lies or there WILL be consequences."

Whoaaaa... I don't feel intimidated quickly, but right now with Tara seemingly looking into my soul and Her hands squeezing my biceps, I sure am feeling awkwardly submissive. I break eye contact with Her, but the only way to do this is to either close my eyes or to gaze at Her lovely Breasts. Being a man, I do the latter.

"Are you staring at My Boobs while I'm reprimanding you?"

"Yes Mistress Tara, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I'm pleased you've admitted staring instead of lying about it. And besides, I'm having more fun if you get all excited and as hard as you can get. Now, let's get you ready for Mistress Suzanne, She still needs you to get Her off."

Tara let go of my arms and stretches for something that apparently lies right above my head. I look at Her again and I see that playful look in Her eyes again. She moves the object deliberately slow in between our faces and I see it's a black double dildo. It's attached to a black leather belt, with one end of the dildo being smaller than the other. I think I know what it's for...

"Any idea what this is?"

"I can guess what it is, Mistress Tara."

"Ok, so I don't have to explain. I think we still have a couple of minutes so I'll try to make it easy for you to wear this wonderful toy."

She wraps Her hand around the larger part of the dildo and inserts the small end into Her Pussy. She moves it in and out a couple of times and then feeds the small end into my mouth.

"Clean it."

I eagerly do as I'm told, I like the way Tara tastes. She repeats this a number of times until I hear the door open. In walks Mistress Suzanne and Mistress Tara inserts the dildo into my mouth. She lifts my head and closes the belt at the back of my neck.

"He's ready for you now, Suzanne."

Mistress Tara scoots backward and sits between my legs again. Mistress Suzanne steps on the bed, still wearing Her high heels and walks over to me. She stares down at me when She's standing up straight right above my head.

"Your new dick looks delicious on you. I'm tempted to ask your Goddess for another padlock to make it a permanent part of you."

"Mmmmmphffff."

"Excellent idea Suzanne, that would also prevent him from being a liar."

"And he could also lose a couple of pounds in the process."

"Oh right, We definitely should talk to Eve about it."

"Ready for Me?"

"Mmmmmhhhh."

"I hope that meant 'yes'. Just use your head to reply, toy: ready for Me?"

I know that shaking 'no' would have consequences, but I also hope They do not notice I'm not 100% honest by nodding 'yes'. I'm not looking forward to this because the small dildo will be fucked into my mouth and I know that I'll become hard in my cage anyhow due to the sight of Mistress Suzanne getting Herself off this way. I nod to indicate I'm ready.

"Good, because I know I am."

She obviously is, I see some of her nectar dripping out of her folds. Mistress Suzanne squats down slowly and guides the tip of the dildo into Her wet opening. I watch from very up close how She slowly slides the 7 inch dildo into Her stretching Pussy.

"Oh my, your dick is so long, thick and hard for me, my toy. I can feel it snuggled deep inside of Me, are you enjoying the walls of My delicious cunt? Am I the reason why your new dick is so hard?"

I nod my head as good as I can manage with Mistress Suzanne's pressing down on my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice. Keep on moving your head while I'm engulfing your new cock all the way in." Mistress Suzanne must have exercised squatting a lot. She keeps a steady pace of slowly rising up to the tip of the dildo, slamming down forcefully and staying there for a couple of seconds while I try to move my head.

I estimate She keeps on doing this for about 15 minutes. Her juices are coating the leather belt and my face by now. I can also taste Her as some slips into my mouth. She puts Her hands on my head and caresses me softly.

"Well done, toy. Now let Me move to a different position, My legs are getting a bit sore."

She lifts off of the dildo and turns around, presenting me Her nicely shaped Buttocks. My caged member twitches at the sight and also in hopes of getting some attention. I feel Mistress Tara's hand lifting my cock and Mistress Suzanne's tongue on the edge of my corona. My heart is racing and it pulses more blood to my crotch. I start breathing heavily.

"Ever had two women pleasure you at once, toy?" Tara asks.

"Of course not, he's never been worth it! Maybe in a few years time, he might have earned himself a proper threesome. Until then, I'm sure his Goddess won't allow anyone else playing with his old cock unless it's caged. Maybe She won't even play with it Herself unless it's caged."

Both of Them laugh at that and I fear They're dead serious. I hope my Goddess will allow me out of this cage when She's at the Mansion.

Suzanne's hand guides the plastic cock into Her wet Folds again and starts riding it with passion.

"Oooooh toy, I hope your new cock is not a fast squirter like your locked one, I feel like riding it for hours on end."

She resumes licking the parts of my dick that are bulging out of the cage, stopping only when She climaxes. After Her third orgasm, Mistress Tara crawls over the bed and sits down on Her knees with Her Pussy right above my eyes.

"Oh dear toy, you cannot imagine how hot this is making Me. I'm sure you will understand how big the urge is to masturbate. I'm going to soak your face in My Juices too."

What a sweet torture. Two gorgeous Mistresses bringing themselves to orgasm after orgasm while They're relentlessly teasing me. If this is going to last a lot longer, I think I could just spill over without a proper erection.

"Oh toy, I'm gonna cum agaaaaain. Aaaaaah! Ooooooh sweet Eve, oooooh thank You for giving aaaah ah ah ah him to Us for a while. Cumming... cumming..." Mistress Suzanne shouts.

"I'm cumming too oooooooh aaaaaaah!!!!"

Mistress Tara really soaks my face as She seems to be a squirter. She squirts Her juices over my face and just when I think it stops, She rubs Herself furiously again and squirts some more. Mistress Suzanne eases off the dildo and turns around to look at Mistress Tara doing Her magic over and over. The pillow is getting soaking wet and I try to keep my eyes open to look up at Her blurry hands.

"Oh dear toy, you got us off so well..." She finally says.

"Come on Tara, let's switch positions so We can clean him up a bit."

"Great idea, I wanted to have a taste of his new cock anyway."

Mistress Tara lies on top of me, pressing Her groin on my caged member. She actually presses it down as it's still semi-hard in the cage. Then She starts to lick the dildo while She grinds Her hips on the metal. I'm definitely going insane soon... Meanwhile, Mistress Suzanne starts lapping my face.

They sit on either side of my torso a few minutes later and look down at me.

"So toy, your Goddess asked Us to tell you quit your job."

"You'll be working for the Mansion from now on."

"You will continue developing websites, but you'll do this for the Mansion's benefit."

"Which actually means that you'll be working for Me from now on. You don't have to call me Boss though, Mistress Tara will do perfectly fine."

"We have quite some pornstars in Our customer base, isn't that exciting?"

"I'm currently working on one of your favourite pornstars new site. You'll meet Her tomorrow when She's here to review the first draft of the site. She will also preview a scene that was shot here last week with Her as the star."

My eyes are wide open, I can't believe this is really happening... I want to say something, but with the small end of the dildo in my mouth, I can only mumble.

"Oh right, let's take that off for a little while so you can thank Us for being so generous."

"I will actually meet Her tomorrow? Will I at least be wearing some clothes?"

"Your cage and the collar ARE your clothes around here. That's the rule of the Mansion for toys."

"And because it's Saturday, Eve will be here as well. So you'll get to hang out with your Goddess, your Mistress and your favourite pornstar. I know for sure that a lot of guys would want to trade places with you."

"Well yeah, but... Wait a second, did You just say tomorrow is Saturday?"

"It is."

"Last thing I remembered, it was still Wednesday evening."

"Ah yes, exactly. Mistress Suzanne will explain."

"We drugged you a bit on Wednesday evening and while Thursday. Enough to make you a willing participant, but not enough so you could still sign all sorts of contracts and your resignation letter for your former company. This drug also tends to wipe all memories while you're on it."

"If you think We can't publish movies with you in it, think again! You signed all the required legal papers."

"Shit! Fuck! What else did I sign?"

"Your Goddess will tell you all about it. She'll be here in about an hour."

"Enough time to watch Our footage of this morning and maybe We can even throw in last week's movie as a bonus scene. You'll get to see your favourite pornstar in action with my husband. He even got to shoot his load with Her! Boy, was he lucky..."

"We'll attach your new cock again before we start watching though."

"In case one of Us gets too horny."

I'm trying to get hard again, just from watching the movie. They both lick and kiss my cage all the while and it makes me feel more frustrated. I lift my hips off the bed to show Them I want more, I NEED more. As a result, They stop teasing me and switch into a 69 right beside me. I know there's a risk that They'll stop giving me that tiny little bit of pleasure, but I just couldn't control myself...

I try to focus on the movie and I must admit: if it weren't me starring as the sub, I'd find it hot. What's Her name again certainly knew how to capture the action on tape.

Damn, I feel I'm leaking some precum. I don't know where to look first: the movie or my Mistresses licking each other moaning and panting.

"Oh gosh Suzanne, I have to ride his cock..."

"You go have some, I'll start the movie of Our Customer meanwhile."

Mistress Tara is blocking my view of the screen! And now She even removes the pillow and presses Her calves to my ears. I can hear parts of the movie, mostly moaning and screaming in orgasm, but I have no clue who's performing... And Mistress Tara is making noise Herself. I bet They're doing this on purpose and I'll have to wait until tomorrow, I don't dare to free my head from Her locking legs.

Mistress Suzanne joins in on making noise. From my peripheral view, I see Her pumping a rabbit vibe excitedly. She's on Her knees to my left, I'm convinced She's in this position so I can see Her pleasuring Herself. I wish I could give myself a couple of strokes...

Mistress Tara changes position, She's now facing me and grabs hold of my head to push deeper inside of Her. Mistress Suzanne comes over to us, never letting go of Her vibe. My two new Mistresses are really putting up a show for me, I think They are even moaning louder on purpose to frustrate me more.

And suddenly, lips on my caged cock... Could this finally be my Wife - my Goddess? I start to moan myself and Mistress Tara is the first to notice my changing reactions. She looks around over Her shoulder and smiles back at me.

"Seems like your Goddess is spoiling you already. She justs walked in and immediately focuses on your pleasure."

"Let's focus on Ours now Tara."

My two Mistresses once again impale Themselves on Their toys and soon scream out in pleasure. Mistress Tara slides off my face dildo and Mistress Suzanne turns off Her vibe. She makes a circle with Her thumb and forefinger at the base of the vibe and wipes Her Juices off in one swift motion, smearing it over my left cheek.

"Oh, that's so naughty of you..." Tara says and copies Suzanne's motions.

I feel that my Goddess has stopped licking and She's moving upwards over my bound body. I see latex clad hands grabbing Mistress Tara's hips and sliding upwards to cup Her deliciously full boobs. And then ever so slowly, my Goddess' face appears from behind Tara's shoulder, Her eyes piercing into mine.

I can't look into Her eyes, embarrassed as I am. The things She knows about me, the afternoon in this room with my two Mistresses, the cage, the shackles... I try to look elsewhere, but I'm being stupid... I look at Tara's Tits, look away and stare into Suzanne's wet Crotch, look away again and my eyes focus on Tara's Pussy...

"Well well darling... you're finally openly ogling other naked women."

Oh shit... I want to explain, but the dildo gag is still preventing me from talking. Mistress Suzanne lifts my head a bit and unbuckles the double dildo.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chastity Mansion Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds