• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 07

Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 07

123

Chapter 07

Her daughter takes over

On Tuesday afternoon Janice came home feeling very happy with herself. An offer of a permanent position with the advertising agency had been received, and she was bouncing with joy! There was no way she could return to high school, to complete the year, and sit the dreaded exams. Especially now a lucrative job was on offer.

Janice needed her step-mother to continue taking her place in school. It helped that Rose wasn't too keen on returning to a boring accountancy job, so working on that angle might swing it. Janice was determined to find a way to get Rose to maintain her place in school for just for awhile longer.

Janice went into her mother's room and gathered up the teen clothes she'd bought for her mom. Placing the clothes in appropriate bags, she was ready to return them. It had been fun dressing her mother up in young teen fashions, to see her squirm with embarrassment. Though now it was important to make her feel comfortable in the schoolgirl role.

They had a quick snack, before going shopping. Rose was talking excitedly about fashions, makeup, and friends in class. Janice was excited too, though she couldn't talk about the job offer just yet.

'A man I met the other night, Charley, well, he works at the agency,' Janice casually mentioned.

'Oh no! Was it embarrassing?' Rose asked her daughter.

'No, it was nice. We had a good chat about, well nothing much,' Janice mused.

'Was he the guy you danced with,' Rose asked.

'How did you know about that?' Janice asked.

'I heard Sylvia talking about it with the babysitter. He's a bit old for you, isn't he. You had a good time by what they said,' Rose laughed.

'I did. He's nice. I'm old enough as far as he's concerned,' Janice lamely said.

'Old enough for what,' Rose teased.

'Whatever I want. I'm in charge here so don't forget it, girl,' Janice teased her back.

'Is he taking you out again?' Rose mischievously asked.

'Yes! We're going out Saturday,' Janice said, looking very pleased.

'I'm glad for you. So, if you're going out on a date, can I?' Rose asked.

'Not with the twins!' Janice warned.

'No! Don't remind me, like, that was so bad. I can't, like, believe I did that, yea!' Rose grimaced.

'Who then, a boy from school?' Janice asked her mother.

'Yes, you know him, he was around here last week. Paul, he's my boyfriend, remember? We went out on a date,' Rose reminded her.

'Yes, I remember. You went to see a Disney film, for under thirteen's,' Janice teased.

'It was all we could get in to see, yea! Like, mom, it was your fault, you made me wear that skimpy skirt and top. The way you did my makeup, I was lucky to get into a thirteen movie,' Rose complained.

'Paul liked it, he said you looked cute,' Janice laughed.

'Oh, yea, like, he knows nothing,' Rose joined in the laughter.

'I could tell you enjoyed yourself, that's the important thing,' Janice said.

Rose went quiet for a moment, with the memory of them making out on the back seat of his car. Until then, she hadn't realised how much she needed sex. It had been two years since her husband died, and she hadn't even gone out on a date.

'Like, lighten up, mom, yea. Anyway, I want to go out on a date Saturday. I've got to make it up to him, after, you know, like, what happened. No! I haven't told him, and he's not to find out!' Rose petulantly spoke.

'Alright. I won't say anything about the twins. I won't tell him you're a dirty slut,' she told her mother.

'Mom! I'm not! It kinda just happened, yea. I didn't mean it, like, the twins were so, like, you know, handy. I'm just a schoolgirl, so they took advantage. They wouldn't have dared if I was an adult!' Rose squirmed on the seat, looking decidedly uncomfortable.

'You're on the pill now, so why not,' Janice smiled.

'Mom! I'm not going to do anything, like, no way!' Rose lied.

Janice was about to remind her mother that she had been caught by a neighbour. She was a twenty-six year old woman, and shouldn't go out with a boy from school. Whilst immersed in the role of an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl, the woman had conveniently forgotten how inappropriate it was. Janice wasn't going to discourage her now this job had been offered. It seemed a good opportunity to keep her happily in the role of schoolgirl.

'Just give it a few days for the pill to take effect, then you'll be covered. You'll be alright by Saturday,' Janice encouraged her mother.

'No! I'm not going to do it! Like, what do you mean?' Rose quietly asked.

'The contraceptive pill won't take effect for a few days, so you need to wait,' Janice explained.

'Like, this is the same one as before, yea?' Rose pointed out.

'Oh, yes, of course, err, well, don't do anything, just wait a few days. Promise me,' Janice told her mother.

'Of course. Like, I can't can I, you know, with, err, like, a boy from school, yea,' Rose hesitantly spoke.

Rose wondered what all that was about. Her daughter had registered her with a doctor, to put her on the pill, when she already had a prescription. It was supposed to be just to get a prescription in her new name, Janice. Her daughter could now take her contraceptive pill, in the name of Rose.

Oh! Shit! Was her daughter already stealing her pill?

'So you'll be taking the pill issued in my name. I didn't need it, so that's alright. Probably won't need it now, either,' Rose commented.

'Well, that's right, you didn't need it, so I've been taking it,' Janice let slip.

'No problem,' Rose grimaced, and sipped at the coffee, trying to hide a look of fear.

'You all right? You look very pale, sweetie,' Janice told her mother.

'I'm alright, it's probably the pill,' Rose grimaced. 'I'll go and change.'

As her mother walked out of the kitchen, Janice realised what she had been doing. She'd been encouraging her mother to fuck a schoolboy! She'd put her on the pill, and told her she could screw her boyfriend, Paul. Janice chortled to herself, from the strange situation, and from enjoying this new power over an adult.

In her room Rose fell onto the bed.

'Damn! I've had sex with Paul! Twice! What if I become pregnant? I might be carrying his kid right now! That boy's child might be forming inside me at this very minute!'

'Oh! God! No! The twins, they both fucked me, more than once!' Rose cried out.

'Oh! God! What will I do? Paul might want to marry me. Everyone thinks I'm a schoolgirl, so they'll make the decision for me. I could be coerced into marrying an eighteen-year-old boy. I might not have a choice! My step-daughter will have a father a month older than her. I'll have a husband eight years younger than me!'

'Shit! I'll have to get hold of a pregnancy test kit.'

'You alright? You don't look it. We'll put off the shopping trip till tomorrow,' Janice told her. 'You slip into bed, and I'll bring you a hot drink,' Janice said, while checking her brow for a temperature.

'I'll be alright,' Rose quietly said.

***

Next day Janice phoned the school telling them her daughter, "Janice", was ill and wouldn't be in today. While Janice was at work, Rose snuck out, dressed in her adult clothes to purchase a pregnancy test kit. It felt uncomfortable, as though she weren't entitled to wear her old adult clothes anymore. There was still money in her account, so she bought three.

Fortunately they were all negative, which was more than a positive result for her.

Janice arrived home to find her mother mended.

'Hi, mom!' Rose said, greeting her with a big hug, and with the dinner ready.

They naturally talked together as mother and daughter, only the wrong way around. Rose talked about school, and how much she enjoyed it, and how well she was doing at the lessons. She mentioned Paul more than a few times.

Janice was pleased to have accepted the job offer, thinking everything would have to work out somehow. Her mother seemed happy and excited to be going out on a date with Paul on Saturday. This time she wasn't going to discourage her. Letting slip about stealing her mother's pill hadn't been noticed, so she'd got away with it.

She had been worrying about her mother sleeping with the twins, and how that could have been a disaster. Finding the pregnancy test kits hidden in the bathroom rubbish bin, was a great relief. So, that was why her mother had looked so ill, and took the day off.

Janice gave her mother a big hug, and kissed her forehead.

'You're a lovely girl, Janice. I'm proud of you. Doing well in school is important. I'm glad you are popular and have so many friends in school,' she told her mother, laying it on thick.

Rose was about to say something, but succumbed to the warm, heartfelt feelings. It wasn't just her losing herself in the role reversal. It was her daughter too. They excitedly chatted on the way to the mall. They were once more having fun together.

***

'Try these on,' Janice told her mother.

Keeping her mother in the role of schoolgirl had been easier than she thought. Her innocent baby-face looks, and clear skin, helped keep the subterfuge going in school, and at home with neighbours. More than anything it was the way she stood, behaved, and reacted to others, that swung it.

'Like, wow, these are fab! The girls have been talking about mini-shorts, thanks, mom,' Rose exuberantly thanked her daughter.

It was best not to tell her mother that the other girls hadn't been allowed to wear them, or even buy a pair. At least that's what the other mothers had told her.

Janice wanted to laugh but went along with it. Her mother wore a tight pair of very brief shorts, with a crop top. Her breasts were too big for the top, but she didn't seem to be bothered. Maybe she wanted to wear slutty clothes as a teenager, only grandma and grandpa were too strict.

That was it, the woman was re-living her youth, with more confidence and experience this time. She also had a better figure to impress the boys. That was the worrying thing, that her mother was impressing the boys.

It looked as though she had been poured into the damn shorts! There was a hint of a camel toe, which wasn't pleasant to see on her mother. Her cheeks pushed out from under the shorts, and they cut between her cheeks. The top struggled to hold her large breasts. The boys from school would certainly be interested in her mother. Any male would be.

Janice glanced in a mirror, and found she was dressed in a complete opposite style. Dressing older meant wearing her mother's smart skirt suits in the office. Some evening outfits could be made to fit. Behaving like a good mother, was meant to keep the woman sweet.

Trying on more clothes was fun for both of them. It was surprising that Rose wasn't complaining about the expense. It showed how much she had sunk into the role of irresponsible adolescent.

'A short skirt with leggings, like, okay?' Rose smiled at her daughter.

'For the Saturday date?' Janice asked.

'It's with my boyfriend, Paul. Like, can you remember his name!' she complained.

Janice looked at her mother and had to hold back a hearty laugh. The woman was no more. In her place was an awkward schoolgirl, learning to be attractive to boys. It was funny seeing her like this. Janice wanted to hug her, and look after her.

Was she doing the right thing, forcing her mother to be a schoolgirl? It was all for her own benefit not for Rose. She was using the woman, as her father had.

'What? Are they alright? Why are you looking at me like that? Mom!' Rose asked.

'Nothing, it's alright, just daydreaming. You look lovely. The boys will really go for you, girl,' Janice sighed.

'Mom!' Rose said, looking embarrassed.

She watched her mother swinging her hips, twirling the short skirt. It lifted up showing off the thin leggings. The skirt was supposed to be nothing more than a strip of material covering her delicate bits. It was far too short not to wear leggings.

Her school skirt was long in comparison. On a schoolgirl the uniform skirt was just about acceptable, but on a woman it was skanky. As were this skirt and the shorts, she had chosen.

'Are you happy in school, and everything?' Janice asked.

'Like, yea, the teacher is nice to me, and I'm good at lessons and stuff, and I like the girls in class. So yea, like, it's okay,' Rose shrugged.

'Alright then, that's settled. I'm glad,' Janice decided.

The clothes were inappropriate for a mature woman, being too brief and provocative. Pretending to be an adolescent, she could just about get away with the look. Janice wasn't sure about dressing her mother up to look like a young slut. Though, seeing how happy she was, Janice praised her, rather than criticise.

'It's not showing my ass is it?' Rose asked.

'Why not? You have a cute bottom,' Janice laughed.

'Mom! You're teasing me. Okay, I'll take these. You sure know how to pick clothes,' Rose smiled.

Everything she tried on had been chosen to impress her boyfriend. She'd been moody with him recently, mostly from guilt over the twins. A fear of being pregnant had nagged in the back of her mind. As Janice had pointed out, she was on the pill, and this gave her a freedom of choice.

***

A couple of days passed without anything going wrong for a change. They both settled into their role reversal, to the point of almost forgetting who they really were. Thursday came around too soon. Rose was excited over going on a date with Paul, though an idea crept in to spoil things.

'What's the matter, girl,' Janice asked her mother.

'It's Paul,' the woman sniffed.

'Has he let you down? He's gone off you?' Janice asked.

'No! It's not that. He'll be expecting me to be at school on Monday. This is my last week, as we've got to change over. He'll be so disappointed. I can't go out with him Saturday, knowing I'll have to break up with him!'

Janice hugged her mother, while building the courage to mention an idea forming. She pulled her onto her lap, for a reassuring cuddle, as though the woman was a child.

'I know it's difficult. Are you fond of him, or in love?' Janice asked.

'I don't know. . . You won't laugh at me?' Rose quietly spoke.

'Of course not. We've been through a lot in the past two weeks. It's been two years, since, you know. You must be lonely. You need a man to hold you, and love you,' Janice told her mother.

'It sounds crazy, but I've got a big crush on him,' Rose admitted.

'It isn't crazy. He's a nice guy, and you needed someone to look after you. In that way, I mean,' Janice firmly spoke.

'I guess so. It shouldn't have been a boy in school,' her mother said.

'Nonsense! You never know where you'll meet the right person for you,' Janice soothed, while gently rocking her.

'It's no good, is it. I'm not going to school Monday. So that's that,' she moaned.

'What if we just kept things as they are? Would you like that?' Janice asked.

'I guess so. But it never works out like that. Something always goes wrong,' Rose sighed.

'We've made it work so far. Against the odds you've done well in school. You've got on great with everyone. I'm proud of you, girl,' Janice smiled, and stroked her hair.

'I've got to go back to work. We need money. Your wages were spent on clothes. We can't live on nothing,' Rose pointed out.

'I'm getting enough, and they want me to stay,' Janice said.

'You're getting that much? No wonder you could afford those new clothes. What about my job, I've got to go back,' Rose said.

'We can live on my pay, and they'll hold your job for three months. I asked them. It's just three months to the end of the school year. You can go back to work then. I'll be able to stay in my job, earning plenty for us,' Janice firmly laid out the facts.

'I don't know. I could be found out, while in class. I'd be prosecuted, or something,' Rose lamely said.

'Everyone thinks you are me, Janice. You really are Janice, the schoolgirl. At school, with friends, the teachers, even here with the neighbours. You are Janice the schoolgirl,' Janice pointed out.

Janice could see her mother was weakening. Working on her, convincing her, got them into this situation. A little more effort and she would get her own way again.

'You won't have to break up with Paul. You enjoy going to school, and hate that boring accountancy job. You won't have the mean supervisor breathing down your neck. You'll have your friends in school. You can go out anytime you like. Buy new fashionable clothes, to impress Paul, and your friends in school,' Janice strongly advised.

'Maybe. I do have nice friends in school. I would hate to let Paul down. The teacher has been real nice to me recently. There's a test next week, and, like, I should do real good,' Rose said, sinking back into the role.

'See, you are doing so well, you can't spoil that. Everyone around here thinks you're a schoolgirl, and you are blending in at school. You're a natural, and you enjoy it. Why spoil things, and let everyone down. You can do it, and I'll help you. Come on, girl, it won't be for long,' Janice cajoled her mother

'Alright, I'll try,' Rose weakly smiled.

'That's it! That's all we can ever do, is try. You'll see, girl, we'll do it. I'm proud of my girl. You're a lovely schoolgirl. What are you?' Janice insisted.

'I'm a lovely schoolgirl,' Rose smiled, and managed a short laugh.

Janice was proud of her powers of persuasion. Her step-mother was a pushover, so it didn't really count that much.

'You're right. I go to school, I've got a boyfriend in school, I wear a school uniform, I go out with school friends. I really am a schoolgirl,' Rose murmured.

The woman sighed, and buried her head in Janice's shoulder. Janice hugged her tight and rocked her on her lap. It wasn't two weeks yet, and she was certainly into the schoolgirl role. At some point Janice would have to bring her out of the schoolgirl game, for a rest, and a return to normality.

She wondered what her mother would be like after three months of being a schoolgirl, all day, every day. In a classroom of adolescents Rose had picked up on the group behaviour. Janice knew this was a natural thing to do, but didn't know what the end result might be.

Was she doing the right thing? How would her mother cope with three whole months of being a schoolgirl. They had more money coming in, she enjoyed working in the office, and Rose enjoyed school. How it would all turn out, only time would tell.

'You'd best finish your chores, tidy your room up, and finish your homework,' Janice told her mother.

'Okay, mom, whatever you say. I promise to be a good girl,' Rose happily declared.

'That means not doing it with twins,' she teased.

'Mom! Stop it! I'm real sorry, honest,' Rose said, while going red, and looking highly embarrassed.

***

Friday afternoon Rose was late coming home. Janice was early so she could be there for her. As her mother came through the door, she burst into tears, sobbing like a little girl. Janice had to tease out what was wrong.

'They didn't wait until Monday. The administration office gave me a new Id card, with my photo and standard class number,' Rose explained, around sobs.

'Tell me what does that mean, girl,' Janice prodded her mother.

'You can't use this Id for the new class, it's got my photo on it,' Rose tried to explain.

'That's alright, we're not swapping places again. We agreed you would take my place, till the end of the year,' Janice sympathetically explained.

'Like, you don't understand,' Rose tearfully spoke.

'Well, tell me then,' Janice said, nearly losing patience.

'I gave my date of birth, with your year of birth. It was easier to remember. That's what's on the Id card, and in their records,' she explained.

'So what. It doesn't matter. Oh!' Janice suddenly caught on.

'I'm a month too young for twelfth grade. I've got to do eleventh grade again. It's, like, going to be part of my punishment. I spent two weeks in the assessment class, so I have to drop a grade as well. I won't be a senior next week!' Rose cried.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds