• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Winter of Temptation Ch. 14

The Winter of Temptation Ch. 14

1234

AN: Guys I hear you. I appreciate the emails and comments... life has just been kicking my ass but no matter what I'll finish my story.

~~~

"What's going on in here? And why is that BOY in my house!? "

***

Ian's muscles tensed, and he had to strain from coming back with a biting remark.

"BRADLEY! What is your problem, coming in here yelling like you crazy. His name is Ian, not boy, and he's here because I want him to be here. This is my house, just as much as yours."

"So you're just going to allow him to waltz all around our house, with Samantha after what he's done!?" Bradley yelled.

"What the hell has he done?? Last I checked Samantha was old enough to make her own decisions. And to be Frank I think she made a damn good choice, when it comes to Ian."

"So, can't nobody else see, all the shit this boy has done but me?"

"Ain't nobody perfect, not even you." Belinda hurled at him.

Bradley suddenly shut his mouth. Choosing instead to huff and puff, like a giant trying to keep from exploding.

"We can't control her life. So there's no point in you acting like this, because nothing's going to change, unless she wants it too."

"You know what... Okay fine, I'm not going to say any damn thing else. When shit hits the fan...which I know will already happen. DON'T. COME. TO. ME." Bradley pointed at Samantha as he said each word, then he turned around and stormed out of the room.

Belinda followed behind, fussing at his back as Samantha shook her head, tears racing down her cheeks. When Ian tried to wrap his arms around her , she pushed him away.

"Baby, fuck him!" Ian yelled. "He doesn't know shit about us, and how we feel for each other. If he won't accept us, so what!? I will never give up on us... Never. If you need something, I will provide it. If you want something, I got it. We don't need anybody but each other." He grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles before pulling her to him.

He then stuffed his fingers into her curls, and kissed her forehead.

Samantha buried her face into his chest, not caring that she was soaking his gray pullover with her tears.

"Come with me." He tugged on her hand laced in his. He lead her to her bedroom farther down the hall. Once inside, he locked the door, and followed her over to the bed. "You still want to go home?"

"Yeah." She swiped at her nose, and shook slightly. "My dad is being such an asshole."

"I know, baby. All you have to do is say the word, and we're out of here."

Samantha looked at him, with a solemn face, before she stood to her feet, and came to stand between his legs. Without uttering a word, she lifted her graphic T-shirt over her head, revealing her perfect round breast minus a bra.

"Baby, whatcha doing?" He groaned, feeling his dick rise, quicker than an inflatable tube man. Without offering a reply, she pushed him backwards, and unzipped his fly. "I thought you didn't want to fuck in your parents house, baby?" He tried again.

Samantha pushed her sweatpants, and panties down her legs and stepped out of them. "I don't care anymore. I just want you to make me feel good, baby. Make the pain go away." Samantha cooed.

Sliding his boxers and jeans down to his ankles, before she grabbed his hard full erect length in her hand. Taking him by surprise, she sucked him into her mouth once, allowing his dick to tap the back of her throat. Before she straddled his lap; sinking her tight wet pussy onto his dick.

"Ohhh, my fucking Godd!!" Ian gulped, trying hard not to lose his composure to soon. It felt like it had been forever since he felt her sweet walls wrapped around him.

"I need you, baby" She breathed into his ear, putting her hands on his shoulders for balance as she bounced her ass on top of him.

Ian looked at her, as she bit her lip hard to keep her moans at bay. He felt her become more aggressive with every down stroke onto his dick, beckoning him to fuck the shit out of her.

She created a resounding smack from her ass slapping his thighs, but she didn't care anymore.

"You feel so good. "

Leaning forward, she kissed his lips, offering her tongue to him.

Ian slipped his hands under her thighs to her ass, as he slid his hips off the bed.

Feet planted firmly on the ground, Ian used his strength to support her weight, as he began to piston his hips up into her.

"IAN!... Oh God!" She bit his throat, to keep from wailing, as he firmly squeezed her ass and kept his pace.

"How's that feel?" He grunted. "Am I making this pussy feel good, baby?"

"Yesss, don't sttoopp..." she stuttered.

Ian suddenly stood to his feet, with her still lodged on his dick. Hands still planted under her ass, he deepened his strokes, as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Don't worry, this pussy is too good for me to stop." He chuckled, the sound coming out as a groan."But..." Samantha yelped as he hit a spot deep within her. He paused, and rotated her ass, and his hips, as one steady movement. Samantha squirmed, trying to get used to him sitting so deep.

"Baby, you're not supposed to stop." She moaned in frustration. "I need to cum...Please...Baby." She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, as she used her thighs to move herself on his slippery cock. Ian pressed her tightly to him, to halt her movements.

"Look at me." He commanded. "Promise me, you will not let that man continue to get to you. Promise me you will never doubt us...or give up on us."

It was hard for him to concentrate, and keep a straight face with her constant clenching around him.

"PROMISE." He commanded louder.

"I promise! I promise! Fuck me, Curly."

Ian thrusts his hips in quick secession. Grabbing her hair, he yanked her head back, and crashed his lips with hers. He continued to pound into her pussy, until she grew rigid and exploded on his cock.

"Mm hmm." He moaned. Turning around, he placed her on the bed, throwing her legs over his shoulders in the process. He slowed his hips down to a crawl, slowly building her lust for more.

He gripped her waist and pulled her to him. Samantha twirled her hips, loving the feeling of his dick flexing inside of her pussy.

"Fuck, baby... yesss, right there."

Samantha used her nails, to claw down his chest, as Ian pinched and twirled her nipples with his fingers. She pulled him to her, by his shirt and kissed him roughly.

"Feels so good inside you, baby." Ian gasped.

He lifted her body up, leaving only her shoulders resting on the bed, as he deepened his thrust further, to the point where pain mingled with her pleasure.

"Mmm oww." She cried, as he used his index finger to circle her clit.

He knew she was close once more, as she tighten around him, coaxing his milky seed to flow into her.

As his hot cum filled her pussy, she let out a scream that Ian covered with his hand as her tense muscles spasmed around him. She released a stream of clear juices that covered them both.

Samantha shocked, and embarrassed, flushed and squirmed away. Ian's dark laugh echoed throughout the room, as he looked down his body to see his shirt and softening dick covered in her wetness.

"You squirted." He stated still chuckling at the embarrassed expression she wore.

She darted into the bathroom, and soon the sound of the shower could be heard.

He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth.

Cleaning his dick off, he then buckled his pants , and removed his pullover.

He glanced at Samantha through the all glass shower, to see her lathering her beautiful body. Leaning back against the counter, he enjoyed the show. When she rinsed off, and shut the shower off, she turned and jumped seeming to finally notice him standing there. She exited the shower and covered her body with a large fluffy towel.

"I didn't know you were in here, how long have you been standing there?"

Ian cleared his throat, and grinned. "Long enough." He said thickly, sure she could hear the lust laced in his voice.

She shook her head, and gingerly walked into the bedroom. Ian found himself chuckling once more, 'I did that to her,' he thought.

"Baby are you okay?" He ran his hand over his mouth to wipe the smile away.

Samantha laid on her back, and looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I'm okay." She eased her head off the bed, to look at him. "My pussy is just hella sore, were you trying to break it or something?"

Ian shook his head with a laugh. "Come here," he pulled her up from the bed, and proceeded to help her dry off.

"I may have gotten carried away, which I'm sorry for. But let's talk about you squirting everywhere." He heard her breath hitch as he continued to run the towel over the length of her body.

"Ian, don't pick on me." She pushed at his hard chest. " I don't know what happen." Her even brown skin, was tinged red. "I just couldn't control it."

Ian dropped the towel In his hand, to cup her cheek. Leaning down, he kissed her lips tenderly, allowing his tongue to dwell between her lips before pulling back. "Don't be embarrassed, it happens. There is nothing wrong with it, so stop worrying."

He squeezed her ass cheeks, and kissed her lips. "Go ahead and get dressed. I'm going to take all of your bags to the car." He smacked her ass, before releasing her.

"Here." She handed him a old faded blue pullover. Looking at it he noticed it was his old high school one.

"You've kept this all this time?" He asked surprised.

"Of course." She laughed. "I loved having it because it smelled like you."

He chuckled and slipped it on quickly. Grabbing his soiled one and her suitcase and overnight bags, he exited the room, and headed down stairs.

Arms full, it took him a while to get it all in the car. But when he did, it was time to go. He went upstairs grabbed a now dressed, Samantha by the hand, to lead her to the car. As they got to the door, Belinda met them.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you so much baby." Belinda cried, as she hugged her daughter tightly. "You call me, every chance you get. You hear me."

"I will mama, don't cry." Samantha's voice wavered. "Your going to get me going." She giggled,watery.

"Make sure you're taking good care of my baby, and my little grand baby." Belinda said turning to Ian, who stood back with his hands tucked into his pockets.

"I promise I will, ma." He pulled her into a tight hug. "I will make sure she is taking care of. You won't have to worry, okay."

Belinda smiled at Ian, and turned back to her daughter.

"If you have any questions about the baby, or anything else just call your mama"

"Okay." She pulled her mom into her arms once again. Hating that she had to leave like this. "I'll make sure that i do. I love you mama." She breathed, holding on tight before letting her go.

"I love you too, baby." She swiped at her tears. "I love all of you. So make sure that you're safe on those roads."

They promised that they would be, before they finally were able to make it to the car. Even then Belinda stood at the entrance of the porch, and waved as Ian, Samantha, and Carolina drove off.

"I think our parents are a little obsessed with our baby, although he/she isn't even here yet." He chuckled.

"I think you may be right." Samantha placed her hand over her belly. "This is after all their first grandbaby."

"Yeap the first of many more."

"Um excuse me?"

"Yeah." He glanced at her. "I was think we would at least have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls."

Samantha's mouth hung open in shock. Caroline in the backseat made a snort, then burst out laughing.

As they pulled up to his mom's house, Samantha and Caroline both moved to exit the car. Yet before Samantha could pulled the lever, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

She came willingly with a smile gracing her face, and he found himself returning the same smile. Cupping her face within his hands he kissed her lips tenderly.

"You know everything I said is true." He focused his intense eyes on her. "I'm going to take care of you, and my baby. You two are my world now." He rubbed her belly and Samantha couldn't help the butterflies that fluttered in her belly, and the zing she felt in her pussy from his words.

"I know." She said thickly.

"Remember no matter what, we will be alright baby."

Their sentimental moment was broken when they heard Lauren yelling at them from the front door. "You two get your butts out of that car right now. I wanna see my grandbaby."

Samantha burst out laughing. "Is she seriously serious." She covered her mouth in hopes of quelling her laughter. "The baby isn't even fully developed, or born. Yet she is already demanding she see the baby."

Ian shrugged his shoulders lazily. "I don't know what's come over them. They all have baby fever all of a sudden." Kissing her lips once more, he then grumbled, 'let's go.'

When they entered the house they were bombarded by a excited Lauren, who immediately pulled Samantha into her arms. She held onto her tight and Samantha made sure to hold on to her just as tightly. "You're absolutely glowing baby." she pulled away, and smoothed down Samantha's wind blown hair. "I know this baby is going to be just as beautiful as both of my babies."

"Mom, let Sammy breath you're smothering her."

Lauren whipped her head towards him. "Shut the hell up. I'm not bothering buttercup."

Samantha laughed as she lit into Ian as if he was a disobedient 10 year child. After she had got enough of chewing him out, only then did she turn back to Samantha. "Go find Michael or somebody, leave me and buttercup to have a girls talk."

Ian grumbled something under his breath before he grabbed Samantha up into his arms and kissed her quickly before walking off. Clearly he didn't hold any reservations about showing his affection boldly in front of his parents.

Once he was out of sight, Samantha gave Lauren a sheepish smile, as she rubbed a chill from her body.

"I see how taken he is by you..." She whispered with a grin from ear to ear. "I find it so adorable,since he hasn't ever acted this way with anyone else."

"It's definitely, something I have to get used to."

Lauren grabbed her arm and led her into the living room. "Well, I have somethings that I wanted to discuss with you."

"Like what Ma?"

"These are some things that will help you through your first few months." She handed Samantha a list of things handwritten. "Things that can help you with your morning sickness, and the baby's development." She started to go over different vitamins that helped with different things.

15 minutes into their prenatal seminar they heard heavy footsteps coming their way, before Ian appeared in the doorway.

"I thought you were going to find Michael and talk about whatever it is you men talk about. "

"Well I had every intention too but he was rather occupied, is all I'm going to say."

Both women nodded with realization; him and Caroline must have been doing something intimate.

"Any ways, I would much rather be right here beside my girl." He said endearingly, as he flopped onto the couch next to Samantha.

He saw the iPad his mom had been using to show her the important steps to follow to ensure a healthy baby. He conveyed deep curiosity as he leaned closer to get a better look.

"That's what our baby with look like in another couple of weeks." She pointed to a diagram on the webpage.

"That baby looks like an alien." He cackled. "That's how our kid is gonna look!?"

Lauren frowned at him, as Samantha shook her head disappointedly. "You know that's not how I baby will look. It's just showing how the child's developing all of their body parts."

"Yeah,mmhhh. That,' he pointed at the picture, 'looks like E.T. "

Samantha shook her head fighting back a smile. "You're hopeless you know that?"

"You still love me tho." He cooed.

"That much is true." Samantha leaned into his side, feeling a bout of fatigue come over her suddenly.

"Uh oh, seems like mommy here is feeling the effects of the little one." Lauren observed, seeming to know without Samantha having to say a word.

"Yeah, I'm feeling kind of tired all of a sudden."

"Well, we should maybe get on the road, Mom." Ian cradled Samantha closer to his side. "The quicker we do, the quicker I can get her home."

"That isn't a good idea. You guys shouldn't be out driving in this weather late."

A light snore filtered between them, and they both looked to see Samantha had dozed off. Her head lolled to the side, and she repositioned herself by leaning over to him to cuddle against his side.

"Damn she's out like a light, that quick." He tore his eyes away. "This how it's going to be?"

lauren nodded. "Yeah it takes a lot out of you. Having a little baby growing inside of you, is exhausting, yet so beautiful."

He could tell from his mother's voice that she enjoyed the idea of having a little one coming into the world, and perhaps missed the experience herself.

"I'm glad she has you and Ma, to help Mom." He stood up from his seat. "I'll let her sleep while I make sure everything is in the car. Then we're going to head out."

"Okay, go ahead sweetheart."

~*~*~

Ian checked his room once again, and went to Michaels and did the same, and then went back inside to get Samantha.

Reaching down, he picked her up into his arms. She didn't stir, making him realize just how tired she must be. Now he was more than ready to get her home, and into his bed.

"I love you mom. I'll make sure to call you when we reach Virginia."

Lauren kissed his cheek, and hugged him slightly. "Make sure you tell her I love her, and y'all be safe."

"We will." He carefully carried Samantha to his car, and sat her in the passenger seat.

After buckling her up he shut the door and went to the drivers side. Michael walked up to him at that moment. "What's up bro?"

"Nothing man, I was just seeing if you wanting to tail, or lead."

"Ah it don't matter, man. I'm probably gonna head straight to Sammy's place when we hit the city. So I will tail you."

"Ight, cool." He started towards his jeep.

Ian got into his Camaro; after taking another look at his baby. He pulled his attention away from her, back to the road. Following behind Michael as they pulled out onto the main road. Turning to his favorite radio station, he let the sound of the music fill the car to occupy his time throughout the long drive.

*

After being on the road for approximately 4 hours, he saw Samantha stir from her position leaning against the door.

Suddenly she sat straight up, and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Curly you have to pull over." She said frantically, holding her hand over her mouth.

Alarmed Ian immediately pulled over onto the side of the highway. Once he did she threw the door open and flew out the car.

Ian got out as quick as possible and went to the other side to see Sammy bent over at the waist hurling up what he assumed to be her breakfast.

Ian rubbed her back in comfort, as she empty the contents of her belly. After a full minute of her puking she finally stood up, with tears in your eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Ian questioned.

"It's the morning sickness." She whispered. Moaning into his chest as he held her against him.

"Why the tears?"

"It's just so weird to me." She hid her face further into his shirt. "I'm not used to puking my guts up, and not having any control over when, or where I do it."

"I know, baby. But it's going to be okay. So don't cry." He comforted

His phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"I saw you pull over, so we stopped up here at this convenience store on the right."

"We're on the way." He grabbed her hand. "It's going to be okay, baby. We're going to go get something to settle your stomach."

At the convenience store, Samantha used a bottle of water and traveling toothpaste to brush her teeth.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Winter of Temptation Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds