• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Booty Bitches Ch. 23

Big Booty Bitches Ch. 23

1234

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

Slight winds pushed over the air, offering a bit of a breeze. The bright sun was beaming down, just another hot afternoon in Miami. Steven found himself today sitting on the deck of Tony's yacht for a visit. The family had just went through the holidays with Easter gatherings and a little party. Today was Tuesday, business as usual had come back up during the week. Steven had to meet with Tony to discuss bringing Antonio back into the club staff. He had waited until after Easter, just so this wouldn't be a discussion during the holidays. At the moment, he sat in a chair on the deck with his brother next to him. A pair of black sunglasses were slipped over his eyes. Over a pink shirt, he wore his gray jacket with matching pants. Tony was simply wearing a tan colored shirt and shorts. After all, the yacht was his home.

As the two brothers had sat together, they discussed various topics for the time being. Tony had told him that Salma had left back to Hollywood to help directing with a film. Steven teased him about the possibility of walking the red carpet with her, as it appeared their relationship was still going strong. Tony on the other hand teased Steven about Vida, reminding him of old stories with the girl. The men may have been getting older, but nothing had really changed for them besides age. After a couple of laughs between them, Steven felt it was time to bring up the topic of Antonio into discussion. While gazing forward at a few seagulls flying through the air, Steven spoke up.

"You know, I've been wanting to ask you about letting Antonio come back to work. I could use him around the club."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, surely. His face is healed up now, so he looks better. If you're worried about him getting in a fight, I can put him upstairs with Maria or always keep a bodyguard around him."

Tony let out a deep sigh. When he didn't reply after a few seconds, Steven spoke again.

"Come on, I need him. I can trust that kid, wish we could've said the same thing about Carlos."

The last comment made Tony chuckle. He went over his thoughts, nodding his head.

"Yes, that's true. I'll tell you what, you can let him come back. But look, one fuck up from him and he's gone again. I don't want my boy embarrassing me, you know? You would feel the same way if Jacob was doing anything stupid."

Steven let the comment slide without replying. He hated when Tony compared them like this over their sons, but it wasn't worth an argument. Just having Antonio back at the club was fair enough, as then he could get work done faster. Finally, he turned to look back at his brother and smile.

"Thanks Tony, appreciate this."

"Not a problem. Guess I might as well call him myself and break the news."

Shaking his head, Steven refused. If anyone was to give Antonio the news, he wanted it to be him.

"Nah, let me do it. I can surprise him tomorrow, call him out the blue when he isn't expecting it."

Tony nodded.

"Alright, that's fine. I'll be dropping by over next Monday to check on things. Guess I'll see both of you around then."

******************

1 DAY LATER

The ceiling fan was spinning in a fast rotation from above, but with no sound to dull out the music playing. A stereo across the room was playing a CD containing various dance tracks. Antonio walked back into his living room, wearing nothing more than a pair of blue shorts and a T-shirt with Marilyn Monroe's classic smile over it. He had got up early in the morning, become used to the schedule he had since not working at the club anymore. While the young man walked around the living room, he heard his cellphone begin to ring over on the coffee table. Stepping over, he saw that it was his uncle Steven calling. Antonio grabbed the phone, answering it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Antonio! Listen up, I talked to your dad about bringing you back into the club to work with me."

Suddenly, his eyes became huge while listening to his uncle's words over the phone. Antonio smiled to himself, just before answering back.

"You did? What's going on, then?"

"He said you can come back tonight. Get one of your suits ready and come on up before five P.M, you've got around four hours till then."

"I'll be there for sure, thanks for this!"

"No problem, see you soon."

The phone clicked as Steven hung up. He was sitting in his office with Maria across from him, having explained to her the situation with Antonio's return. The blonde haired assistant appeared to be pleased that her friend was returning to work with her. Steven had already clarified to her that Antonio would be working behind the desks with her for the time being. Now that everything had been taken care of in this subject, Maria spoke up.

"Did you get the call earlier about the party tonight with the special guest?"

Steven shook his head.

"I don't think so. What 'special guest' are you talking about, Maria?"

The blonde haired woman smirked at him.

"We got a call from a Kardashian in town. She wants to bring her friends and have a private party here, I'm assuming it's going to be a big deal."

"Which one? Was it Kim?"

Maria shook her head, laughing.

"No, it was Khloe Kardashian! I spoke to her personally over the phone. She wants a private party with V.I.P. access upstairs. She said that the club was referred to her by a special friend, I couldn't get her to say who. She said that she would call back to get a manager on the phone to go through the details."

Steven thought for a few seconds before nodding. His first thought that it was probably Kim, but he knew that Khloe had a reputation for partying too. The 'friend' could be a reference to anyone, since the Diaz name was associated with various people connected to the Kardashian family. After he gathered his thoughts, he answered Maria back.

"Very well, I'll handle this. We'll have the party upstairs with her and whoever else she brings in. I want extra security, I'll go talk to our security personnel in an hour. I want you to call downstairs and get the most expensive wine and champagne, nothing cheap for them, alright?"

Her blonde hair shook as she nodded back to her boss. Maria got up from her chair and proceeded to leave, just before she replied back to him.

"Yes, I'll do that right away."

Once the assistant left his office, Steven snatched his cellphone of the inner pocket of his gray jacket. He had to call Vida, just to let her know that he wouldn't be home tonight since the club would keep him busy. Since his birthday, they had began to keep a close relationship in tact once again. He didn't want her to be left in the dark about his business, as she was one of the few women that he truly trusted. After pulling her name up on the contact list, he listened to the phone ring. She answered it, greeting him in her soft voice.

"Hey baby!"

"Hey, I need to call you and tell you I'm not going to be home till late. We're having a private party at the club, I need to watch over things."

"Alright, I'm at the beach right now. I'll leave my apartment door unlocked if you want to go back to my place this evening."

"Are you going to be up in the wee hours of the morning, babe?"

A chuckle was heard from the other end of the phone.

"Probably...probably not. But I wouldn't mind waking up with you beside me."

Steven smiled to himself, just before responding to her.

"Alright, you win babe. I'll go by your place later. Love you."

"Love you too, Steven. Take care tonight!"

Silence ended the phone call. Steven sat the phone back down and then looked at his desk. Now all he had to do was wait on Khloe to call with requests for arranging her party. He still had to call security and arrange everything himself. In a few hours, Antonio would be arriving for his first night back at the club. Perhaps an interesting night was to unfold in the following hours. All the while, Maria had her hands full too arranging requests. Steven was prepared to set up the V.I.P. rooms as the best that Disco Fever had to offer. There would be nothing less of luxury when it came to pleasing a Kardashian woman.

******************

8 HOURS LATER

A packed house had become of the club by night hours. The dance floor was full of people, shaking and grooving their bodies like any other night. Upstairs beyond the door of the V.I.P. rooms, there was another party going on. One that had begun downstairs before venturing behind closed doors. Khloe Kardashian had arrived for her private party, bringing along eight other people. She was the only Kardashian woman, there were a few men and bodyguards along with her girlfriends. The security already had a difficult time at first keeping track of everyone, but it became easier once they were beyond the V.I.P. halls.

Steven had worked a deal with Khloe for the private party. She had called back earlier and they negotiated terms. He wanted this party to showcase just how fun Disco Fever could be as a club. Without telling her, he had the finest champagne, wine and drinks all brought upstairs for her. The bill would be a couple grand, nothing that she couldn't afford from her name alone. Upstairs, they crowded up in the lounge room while sharing drinks and talking loudly. Steven could tell early on the night, the chance of problems was rising. A couple of Khloe's friends appeared to be loud mouths and they became more unpredictable after numerous drinks.

The queen of the hour had greeted Steven some hours earlier, exchanging their names to one another. Khloe had arrived with her entourage, wearing tight stone washed blue jeans and a red button up shirt revealing her cleavage with the last buttons undone. Her long blonde hair fit the look, behind bright red lipstick. She looked beautiful, as she was never the center of attention like her sister Kim. Khloe had already caught Steven once gazing behind her, watching her huge bubble butt move back and forth with each step she took. After glancing over her shoulder in the lounge room, she decided to tease him about his eyes constantly looking down.

"See something you like there?"

"Maybe."

Khloe offered him a wink, just before stepping away. She walked slow, teasing him again before she went to tend to a friend. Steven didn't have any intentions of getting laid tonight, but it appeared that Khloe could be quite a tease. He was staying loyal to Vida for now, unless she were to cheat on him in the future. Eventually, Khloe went and sat down on the couch next to one of her girlfriends. Steven had been standing against the wall, just observing with his eyes. Across the room, a scene was beginning to unfold with two men standing face to face in a heated argument. Their words could not be heard among the chorus of other voices having a conversation.

Steven kept his eyes locked watching the two men. Both of them were wearing black suits, looking as if they had muscular builds. One had short black hair, the other had long brown hair. Khloe was sitting down on the couch, enjoying another drink with her friends while the action went on from behind her. The two men eventually moved away from one another, forcing one of them to begin walking off. Steven took a deep breath, figuring that the high tensions must have cooled down. Steven began to step around the wall, nearing his way towards Khloe. At that moment, the man who had stepped away went running back towards the other man and a violent altercation broke. A woman screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH MY GOD! ROY AND ELI ARE FIGHTING, DO SOMETHING!!"

A punch was heard connecting to a jaw. As the two men began to fight, Khloe looked behind her and was in shock. They began to shove each other against the wall momentarily. One of them tried to punch the other but missed, slamming the fist into the wall to cause a crack. Only the members of her group knew that both men were her bodyguards. Steven ran out of the room, yelling for the security guards outside.

"Get in here now! We've got a situation!!"

As the club's security came rushing into the room, a few people had tried to break up the right but it became worse. The brown haired man had shoved a woman off him and moved to throw the other guy across the empty couch. His body went flying over the white coffee table, smashing it into pieces. Steven returned into the room, greeted to Khloe running to him and yelling.

"That's my bodyguards! I CAN'T MAKE THEM STOP! PLEASE HELP!!"

"Restrain them, come the fuck on!"

Another voice yelled out to them. The two security guards that had followed Steven in, tried to get around both men. By now, th eman who had slammed into the broken coffee table had risen. The brown haired man had grabbed his victim by the collar of his shirt and was punching him in the face repeatedly. Both of the club's security guards came to snatch him off, forcing Khloe's bodyguard to let go and then punch one of the club guard's in the gut hard. He turned to the other security guard but was met by the man grabbing his arm and twisting it, finally restraining him. A wave of calmed nerves began to flow into the room. Steven's eyes narrowed down at the broken coffee table, Khloe looked at him before glancing into his sights.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry. I can pay for the damages. My bodyguards had been arguing last night, I didn't know they were going to do this."

The club's security guards had restrained both men in handcuffs, escorting them out. Steven stood in silence, just before he began to walk around the room. After a moment, he spoke aloud to all of Khloe's friends of her entourage in the room.

"This party is over, you all need to get going."

"What? That's all it took to end it?"

An unknown voice called out. Steven nodded, replying back.

"Yes! This room is in no condition for partying, you all need to leave."

The party members began to walk out of the room, one by one. Khloe stayed behind, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched Steven. He walked around the room, observing the damage. When he witnessed the crack in the wall from a punch, it was enough to make him furious. If Tony heard about this incident, he was going to be enraged. Steven glanced back over at the coffee table, seeing that it was cracked on the front and all four legs of it were smashed to bits. He looked to Khloe and began to storm out of the room while he called out to her.

"Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"My office, I want to discuss this with you."

"Look, I can pay for the damages no problem! I am so sorry for all of this."

Steven didn't say a word back. Khloe was forced to follow him out of the lounge area and down the hallway. Her heels clicked and clacked as he led her to his office. Steven opened the door, inviting her in first before he stepped in and slammed the door shut. Khloe unfolded her arms as she looked back at him, but Steven spoke first.

"So, you've got some pretty negative men working as bodyguards, don't you think? Those two assholes not only roughed each other up, they managed to fuck up the room too."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. They had been bickering about something last night, but I thought they had worked it out and could act like adults."

A chuckle was heard from Steven's voice. He walked across the room, peering out of the mini-blinds to look at the dance floor from down below. He spoke back up in response.

"Not all men can act mature at times. The damage on that wall isn't going to be cheap, nor was that coffee table."

"Look, I can pay! If it's money you need, that won't be a problem."

Thinking for a minute, Steven took a deep breath. He had no previous history with Khloe whatsoever. Kim was the Kardashian woman who had been a friend of Tony's. If Khloe had heard from the club from a friend, he now had to know if that 'friend' gave her knowledge of how the Diaz men liked to handle business. Steven turned back around, crossing his arms as he smirked at Khloe. He immediately changed the subject of their conversation.

"Let me ask you something, Khloe."

"What?"

"Who was your friend that told you about our club?"

"I don't think that's the point of this discussion."

"Oh it is, trust me. Cause if you know any of my friends, I need to know if they told you how I like to do business."

Khloe rolled her eyes. She stepped closer to Steven, taking the hint of what he meant by 'business'.

"What the fuck do you mean by that, Steven Diaz!? Fine, I'll tell you. Remember Emily? That girl you were dating not that long ago? She's a friend of mine. My sister as you know, has partied with your brother for years. But I haven't heard any of the real stories, so it seems. Just that you were a nice man and this was a fine club."

Steven smirked, laughing a bit as he looked into her beautiful brown eyes. It was time to make her an offer to get out of this trouble. He was already thinking of Antonio, this could be another bonding moment for them.

"You know what I think, Khloe? You could blow off some steam with some hot fun."

Once again, the blonde woman rolled her eyes.

"I knew it. You just want to fuck me, I could tell earlier when you kept looking at my ass. You fucking want it, don't you?"

"How about I make a deal with you? Can you handle more than one guy?"

Khloe looked away before nodding to him. She spoke up, interested in this offer.

"You want me to have a threesome with you and who?"

"My nephew. His name is Antonio, he is younger. I think you would like him, but can you handle more than one man?"

"Yeah, I know I can."

Steven gave her a nod, replying back.

"Alright, here's the deal. Get your bodyguards to pay out their pockets, or use whatever you're paying them for the damages. I'll drop everything, make those two morons pay for their own damages. You and me, we can have us some fun and everything is settled from there. Are you going to be free tomorrow?"

A smirk appeared over her face. It was clear to Khloe that she couldn't avoid indulging in some naughty fun.

"I think you've made me an offer I can't refuse, Steven."

Khloe giggled as Steven nodded and replied to her.

"Good, I promise we'll have a lot of fun tomorrow. Can you drop by the club sometime during the afternoon? I can wait for you, I'll pick you up and we can go back somewhere."

She nodded to him.

"Alright, Steven. You have my word, I'll be here tomorrow around 1 P.M."

"Good, I'll be on time."

With an agreement reached and settled, Khloe turned around to leave his office. Steven couldn't help but smirk to himself. It wasn't so much the desire he had for her body, but also to have a fun day bonding with his nephew again. He figured Antonio would be surprised after his first day back at work, he would be indulging in another fantasy similar to one back in the past. After Khloe left, Steven exited his office and went down the hall to the other office room where Antonio shared a desk with Maria. Opening the door, he stepped in and greeted his nephew before speaking up.

"Hey, Antonio! Need to talk to you in private about something, you're gonna love this. It should be fun."

******************

1 DAY LATER

The rays of sunlight began to creep through the white curtains, illuminating the bed during the morning dawn. Vida Guerra found herself alone in bed, the clock stated 9:48 A.M. as the current time. Across the bed over by the night stand, she noticed a gray jacket sitting across a chair. It was a sign that Steven had kept true to his word, arriving back at her apartment late last night and spending the night there. She smirked to herself while climbing out of the bed, throwing her arms out to let out a yawn. Over her curvy body was a small white night gown. The blankets had been pulled back and she figured Steven must have been somewhere roaming about. A few seconds later, she heard the sink faucet running from the bathroom connected to her bedroom. He must have been busy in there.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Booty Bitches Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds