• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Encounter with Ember's Former Crush

Encounter with Ember's Former Crush

"Oh!"

I looked, puzzled, at my sexy wife who had just made the exclamation. She was blushing and had abruptly turned around. We were in the mall and we were just leaving the lingerie store - I had encouraged her to buy some new bras.

"What happened?" I asked. She looked behind her and I could see her glance quickly at a guy in jeans and a button down shirt who was browsing the aisles of the drug store across the courtyard.

"Who is that?" I queried.

She blushed even more "Ahh, no one. Let's go." She suddenly grabbed my hand and started to hurry me towards the mall exit.

"What is going on? I still need to buy razor blades!" I said, resisting, and moving across the mall courtyard to the drug store. She trailed along, flushed and nervous.

"Do you remember the guy I told you about, that I though was really cute? That's him!" She whispered.

I looked at 'the guy' again as we entered the drugstore. He was tall, fit and boyishly handsome with light brown hair. He turned as we passed, and I noticed his blue eyes instantly locked on Ember. "Ember!" he called, and his face spread into a charismatic smile.

She stopped, embarrassed, and responded: "Oh, Kirby, hi there."

"It's been such a long time since I've seen you," he said, "You look great." He was instantly like-able and charming; I could see how he had had such an effect on Ember a decade previous.

Ember did look great. She was wearing modest heels to elevate her 5'4" height and a colorful sun dress that accentuated her curves and showed a generous amount of her double D cleavage and her shapely legs below the sensuous curve of her hips and bottom. Her shoulder length brunette hair framed her face and the striking coral lipstick provided a contrast against her pale skin.

"You look pretty good too," She replied, blushing, her eyes flicking over his toned physique. "I haven't seen you since graduation." To both of them, I might as well as not have been there.

"I'll take pretty good," he said. "I just got back today from several years of work in South America, and being back home is like being on a vacation. It is time for a drink and a steak after I finish shopping - I haven't had good beef or liquor in a long time." The way he was looking down her cleavage, I got the perception that good food and drink wasn't all he'd been deprived of in the jungle.

They both suddenly realized I was there, and Ember introduced me, "This is my husband, Jonah." Kirby and I shook hands and sized each other up.

"Kirby and I were in college together," she explained, more for his benefit than mine. I had heard about her college crush Kirby before.

"I'd love to catch up with you, Ember," said Kirby, "But I have to finish shopping. Maybe we can chat sometime?"

"Where are you going for your steak and beer tonight?" she asked. "You are welcome to come over and join us for dinner, Jonah can grill the steaks, and we can catch up."

Kirby looked at her and mulled it over for a moment, and then nodded. "Absolutely, I'd love to come." He and Ember exchanged phone numbers and she texted him our address. "See you at six."

We got home and Ember went about making a salad and dessert before taking a shower. I prepped the steak and some potatoes and vegetables for the grill. Just before six, the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and invited in Kirby, who had brought a bottle of wine. We made small talk and sized each other up while we waited for Ember to come downstairs. As Ember joined us in the living room, we both switched our attention to her. She was wearing another dress, dark purple, shorter and tighter this time, showing a larger expanse of her creamy legs through sheer black stockings, her dainty feet tucked into strappy heels. The hem of her dress hung just below the swell of her round buttocks, revealing her lacy stocking tops, and her milky breasts were presented in a lacy bra that peeked just above the sweetheart neckline. She was wearing red lipstick with matching painted finger and toe nails. Her hair was held back by a band, but flowed over her smooth shoulders.

"Please mix me a drink, babe?" she asked. I stepped over the sidebar and mixed her something fruity, and fetched beers for Kirby and I. I turned and saw Ember sitting next to Kirby on the couch. I took the easy chair across, and we had a lively conversation about the intervening decade and made our way through several more drinks.

Ember became more animated in her chatter and eventually ended up sitting right next to Kirby. She put her hand on his khaki clad leg. "Kirby, did you know I've always wanted to fuck you?" she asked, emboldened by the liquor, as she massaged his thigh through his pants. "Ever since we first met, I thought you were the hottest guy. I would have jumped your bones at the slightest hint from you back then!" He unconsciously spread his legs wider to accommodate his swelling crotch, and Ember laughed, moving her hand upward to the bulge.

He looked at me and my wide grin indicated he could proceed, so he cleared his throat and admitted that he had considered asking her out, but that he had a girlfriend when they had met. Ember laughed, "It wouldn't have stopped me then - I'm usually pretty laid back, but I was willing to make an exception for you and do whatever you wanted at the time. It hasn't really changed since then, although I didn't expect to see you again - I may have thought about you once or twice though."

Kirby was clearly enjoying her attentions to his groin and put his arm around her and began returning the favor, stroking her breasts through the dress. Ember continued "When I told Jonah about the crush I had on you back in the day, he gave me a hall pass specifically for you, probably thinking I'd never see you again, but here you are. The one condition is that he gets to join us." He nodded distractedly, his attention focused on the beautiful body under his hands.

My erection was straining at my pants too by this time. Ember continued boldly, "Kirby, you're so incredibly sexy, I want you to do so many naughty things to me tonight!" I watched, my penis rock hard, as he pulled down the top of her dress and began massaging her plump breasts still in the lacy brassiere. She was now unbuttoning his crotch and freeing his cock from his boxers. It sprung out proudly and her hand continued its magic on his length, not even closing around his substantial girth. She was smiling, with a naughty glimpse in her eye as she admired and stroked his package. "I'm going to enjoy riding this big, thick cock. I love big dicks and I am going to have yours inside me tonight."

I watched and listened excitedly as my wife exercised her hall pass. The dirty talk was making me incredibly hard, and seemed to also make Kirby that much larger and turned on - he was probably 8" long and over 2" thick by now. His pre-cum was starting to flow down its length and over my wife's fingers as she stroked this man's rigid penis. I moved over beside her on the couch and kissed her neck. Her other hand moved to my groin and unzipped me, then slipped into my underwear, simultaneously stroking me, her hands moving in unison on our cocks. I unclipped her bra and her beautiful globes were now on display, out of her dress and bra. Kirby continued his ministrations to her left breast as I groped the right, her nipples hard and sensitive between my fingers. She moaned and opened her legs as far as the dress would allow - I took the invitation and used my other hand to pull up her dress and rub her pussy. To my surprise I found she was not wearing panties, just a suspender belt for her stockings. I began to move my fingers about in circles on her clit, feeling that she was already wet. Kirby was kissing her shoulder and caressing her breast and leg and she stretched luxuriously under the combined attention, making little groans of happiness as she continued to stroke our shafts, one in each hand. Kirby's hand moved up her thigh and slipped a finger into her wetness below as I continued to massage her clitoris. She moaned as he slipped a second finger into her pussy, caressing her slowly, testing her reaction and responding to her wiggles.

We continued for what seemed only a few moments until she became very excited, breathing heavily. She then stopped stroking us and moved onto her knees on the floor in front of Kirby, and tried to take his penis into her mouth, bobbing her head as she worked his cock head between her bright red lips, her matching nails moving up and down the length of his shaft. Her soft breasts swung against his ball sack and legs as she moved, and she wiggled her ass invitingly. I stood up and stripped off my clothes and stood beside her. She took her mouth from Kirby's cock and took my penis fully into her inviting mouth as she continued to stroke him. When she switched back to him, I moved behind her onto my knees, and then pushed my eager cock into her warm and wet pussy, hard, grabbing her hips and thrusting deeply in rhythm with her blowjob. Kirby had a hand in her hair and the other unzipped the dress to her waist, and then grabbed her swinging soft breasts. I watched my beautiful wife's body move between us for several minutes and then exploded into her tight cunt as she moaned around the dick in her mouth. She could feel me finish and pull out, and she stood up and helped Kirby out of his clothes as her dress fell down around her feet.

Standing in front of him in her stockings, she took charge again, pushing him back onto the couch and then turned around, grabbing my hands for support and squatting over-top his cock, facing me. She lowered herself slowly, his large head pushing aside her wet pussy lips and making her whimper as it sunk in, inch by inch. I kissed her as she continued slowly until all of him was inside her, a look of concentration and pleasure on her face. He grabbed her ass with both hands and encouraged her to ride him, at first slowly, up and down. Short exclamations of ecstasy escaped her lips as she moved. I put her hands on my hips and stepped back so that she was leaning forward and reached underneath her arms to play with her nipples. She took my dick, wet with her juices, into her mouth as she moved, her tongue teasing my already sensitive tip until I could take it no longer. I exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed my cum and licked her lips.

As she continued to ride Kirby's cock I now gently pushed her so she was leaning back against him, her hands braced behind her on either side of his chest, her breasts bouncing in fantastic fashion with her movements. I kneeled in front of her and sucked on her hard nipples, one after the other. When Kirby's hands wrapped around her and took over her breasts I moved my thumb to rub her clit. The increase in moans gave me an idea and I brought my face down to where his girth stretched her pussy. As his cock moved in and out I lowered my head and began to flick her clit with my tongue, gently, then more and more vigorously as her movements and squeals increased. Her fingers ran through my hair and she grabbed my head, urgently forcing my mouth against her aching clit as his shaft plunged in and out below my face. Finally, she could handle no more stimulation and pushed my head away as she rocked back and forth on Kirby's dick, moaning and quivering as she orgasmed. His cock drove in and out of her slick pussy, and she gasped "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" on his final strokes and then her body shook and tensed up while she climaxed, releasing a gush of her juices. The grip of her cunt and the additional slick wetness drove Kirby to the point of orgasm as well, and he grabbed her waist roughly as he drove into her, jerking beneath her as he came inside.

We rested, finished our drinks, and put some of our clothes back on - pants for the men, the dress again for her. She and Kirby brought out the table settings to the patio, chatting and flirting as I grilled the steaks. I could see their hands linger - his on her bottom, hers on his chest - as they passed. Dinner was great, and after the table was cleared we ignored the sexual tension and made small talk with drinks until the sun began to set and a chill settled on the patio. "I think it is time to head back inside," Ember announced.

Kirby and I headed downstairs to the rec room while Ember took a few minutes to go upstairs. She reappeared in a sexy embroidered corset that barely contained her breasts, her hair put up, and a sparkling choker at her neck. She had also added some lacy black panties to the stockings, and her feet again in a pair of rhinestone-embellished black heels.

She led us by the hands into an attached guest room with a sizable bed and sat between us on the side of the bed, pulling us close on either side. I kissed her and my hand moved over my wife's leg and breast and it appeared Kirby was doing the same on his side. Ember's breathing increased and her hand massaged my crotch. I moved my hand to return the favor and I found her panties already pulled aside and Kirby's hand massaging her clit. I instead reached under and grabbed her ass checks, feeling her move and flex from Kirby's attentions. She allowed him to slide the panties off and opened her legs. Kirby immediately took the invitation and began to lavish attention on her pussy with his tongue. I sat behind her, holding her breasts in the corset as she leaned back against my chest and turned her face to be kissed. My penis was rock hard in my pants as it nestled against her ass. Her kisses became more frantic as Kirby brought her to orgasm. She turned onto her hands and knees, her beautiful ass begging Kirby to fuck her. He didn't need to be told, and stood up, removed his pants, and pressed his thick cock head against her tight pussy.

She leaned back against his hard shaft, taking his length slowly, biting her lip as his cock entered. After a few gentle testing movements, she began to buck against him more urgently. He grabbed her hips roughly and thrust against her movements. I removed my pants too and laid down in front of her on the bed and slid underneath until my dick was enveloped in her mouth, her breasts swinging underneath her and grazing my legs and scrotum as she licked and sucked me. I fondled her breasts and licked her clit as Kirby's hard cock fucked her tight pussy right above me. I could feel her ecstasy in her movements as she moaned and peaked again and again from Kirby's rapid thrusts and my oral service. I slid out again and we switched as she rolled over onto her back, Kirby kneeling beside her so she could suck his cock. My cock slid into her soaking wet pussy and I began to fuck her decisively, my hands grabbing her hips and furiously manhandling her. Her blowjob had its effect on Kirby and he spurted all over her lovely breasts as they bounced. She used one hand to rub his cream on her cleavage as the other continued to stroke him. The sight pushed me over the edge and I finished too, buried deep inside her warmth.

Spent, we rested on the bed in a tangle and then Kirby made use of the shower while we went upstairs to the tub. I drew a bath for Ember and lit candles and brought her some wine, then soaped her back. When she started to fall asleep, I dried her off and carried her to our bed. There I spent the night lying next to her warmth and listening to her sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Encounter with Ember's Former Crush

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 318 milliseconds