• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Breast Suggestions Ch. 05

Breast Suggestions Ch. 05

12

A man uses a special Powder of Suggestion on his well-endowed neighbor. Please use the CONTACT tab to send comments. I need them to know where/how to continue.

*****

Chapter 5: Bobby and Billy

When Becky got home she went straight to Chris's house as she was told to do. There was a note on the door that she should go home and stay there until his return. She was to look for a package on her table when she got there. Becky needed a shower to relax after the day's torrid events. Her life was dramatically changing and becoming very exciting; very exciting indeed.

Becky followed Chris's suggestions and at her house next door she found another note on a package he left for her on the table. It suggested that she would really enjoy wearing the clothes inside the bag. She was instructed to put them on and remain home and go about her day but she was to leave all of her curtains wide open. Chris said he would be back soon. Little did she know but he had installed a wireless 360-degree camera right in the middle of the first floor of her house. He was dying to keep an eye on her and see how his plan progressed.

Becky took the bag and went directly upstairs to shower off. That was her normal routine and she had quite a bit of sex juice to wash off, both on and inside her body. She wanted to be fresh for her next encounters and was delighted to find the lovely peach-colored halter top, that was so lacy thin and see-through some would call it a camisole. She happily put on the cami and the tiny panties that Chris had left for her to wear.

Now, a halter top is usually a very light sleeveless top with a scoop or vee neck and only thin shoulder straps to hold it up. This one in particular was completely see through between the patches of lace. It was a piece of lingerie that did very little to cover or hide anything, or keep one warm for that matter. The straps were incredibly thin, threatening to snap free at any moment. The lovely delicate lace was merely only a pattern to adorn her titties. The scoop neck of this top came all the way down to exactly her nipple height so that any movement by her would free one up, or hide it slightly, depending on which way she moved. It was quite a tantalizing garment and even with it draped over her bosom, you could still clearly see her areola and nipples. The cami stopped just below her breasts, revealing the lower bulge of her firm, tempting young titties.

After her shower, Becky slipped on her thong and top and began to putter around downstairs to pick up around the house. Her bosoms bounced and her hips swung so nicely. She was a delicious sight.

Little did she know, but Chris had hired a couple of the local high school kids to come and clean out his flowerbeds in his back yard. His yard was quite open to that of Becky's backyard and there was nothing to hide the view through the many rear windows of Becky's house to see her puttering around, almost stark naked, inside.

Young Bobby and Billy had no way of anticipating what kind of show was going to be put on for them that day. They were best friends and very horny kids at that. They both considered themselves experts at porn. They particularly liked the perfectly thin and curvy type bodies that Playboy Playmates had and pretty much knew all of the model's names. Just like most kids their age knew every sports player and their statistics, these two knew nude models; their names and measurements. In fact, they must have had a thousand breasts memorized in their libido-ridden brains.

Bobby and Billy would hang out together and watch video games and porn, not really in that order, and would take turns leaving the room sometimes so the other could jack off in privacy. The both did a lot of jacking off and had basically developed a perfect friendship.

Bobby and Billy were only starting to rake the leaves out of the roses when they first spotted Becky. They immediately ducked down and dropped their rakes, trying not to be so obvious as they stared. They were treated to the sight of the backside of Becky Bloom, their neighbor whom they had only previously seen all bundled up in heavy conservative clothing. Her thong made her almost look naked below the waist and allowed them to see her fabulously round ass. What great hips she had and beautiful soft young skin.

They could now appreciate her narrow waist and long thin limbs, which were so delicate and graceful that they were immediately impressed by her beauty. They then began to guess what kind of chest she probably had.

Billy guessed she was an A-cup based on her slender long arms. Bobby said that based on her nice ass and slightly wide hips, that she probably had a small B-cup. They both began to argue about A versus B sized breasts and Billy was beginning to convince Bobby that she was probably smaller, versus larger in the breast department. But then, they quickly became distracted just watching her wiggle her ass as she moved around the house, puttering away. They resisted touching themselves as they stared while pretending they were still gardening.

Then, after a few more minutes of their voyeuristic spying she turned around and completely blew them both away. They just couldn't believe it. They even gasped for breath a little bit. She amazed them with the size of her beautiful swollen breasts; her fabulous full jutting bosoms.

As she moved, her swollen glands swayed from side to side, and bounced around constantly almost popping out of the delicate camisole she was wearing. The cami did very little to obstruct the view of her jiggling bosoms and even her areola; in fact her whole lovely physique was a thing to behold. They had never seen a real live version of their porn babes. She was a fucking knockout and the boys were trembling with horniness. "What a fucking rack she had!" they both thought.

Bobby and Billy immediately began fantasizing about grabbing just one of her breasts with both hands and sucking the hell out of it; squeezing as much as possible so they would never forget her. They both started rapidly talking about her nipples, her areola, the width and weight of them. They were dying to taste her flesh and squeeze her.

Becky was a thing to behold indeed, dressed the way she was. She was made for sex, the innocent desire of any red-blooded man, especially a pubescent hormone-ridden young teenager. She was fucking HOT!

Soon enough, their conversation turned towards comparing her to the models they knew. Like me, they too immediately thought of Alley Baggett, the petite young model known for her jutting upturned nipples and very full breasts on a delicately small physique. Becky had the thin-limbed body of Alley but her breasts were definitely a DD, not just a simple D like Alley's. Of that they both agreed.

It was a tribute to the boys that they could so quickly size up, with some degree of accuracy, a woman's bra cup size. She was totally a DD-cup and they proved themselves to be true experts in that department. Unfortunately, their pubescent male members were suffering from all their visual surveillance. Their lustful thoughts stewed in their veins. Their big young cocks wanted to pop out of their pants.

Billy was in fucking ecstasy staring at her awesome body as she bounced around the house. The grace of her limbs and the slope of her full breasts was like poetry in motion. She was more than a hot body they wanted to fuck; she was a piece of grace that fell from the heavens. She had taken her wings off and walked the earth like a mere mortal. She was beauty personified. Youth, elegance and lust all rolled up into one delicate package. They were totally falling in love.

The boys marveled at the thought of Becky having such massive breasts; tits of steel, and they both also agreed that her nipples were even a little bit thicker and longer than Alley Baggett as well as her areola being maybe a half inch wider in diameter. She was perfect in both of their minds. Just perfect.

Billy then said he really wanted to go beat off. Bobby said to hold off; that they needed to see how long this show could last. They couldn't believe this was going on and were certain she would eventually realize what a show she was putting on and go and get some clothes on. They both agreed to try their best not be noticed staring at her and to stick it out for as long as possible regardless of how stiff their woody's were getting.

Bobby then said that, due to the wonderful volume of her breasts, that maybe she looked more like Cara Rose, an E (or F cup) beauty if he remembered correctly, except that her areola and nipples were far superior. For nipple and areola structure, Sophie Howard, Shay Laren and Fernanda Ferrari came to Bobby's mind.

Her Daddy's-Little-Girl beauty reminded Billy of Jess Kingham, an amazing knockout he had beat off to at least a hundred times. Jess's mammaries had the same gently slope to them due to their weight, but were still just as firm; and the same daddy's-little-girl kind of look. A sophisticated looking beauty who probably loved to fuck just as much as any other young hottie model.

Billy said she had that innocence of Jess Kingham, but also that devilish naughtiness of Alley Baggett, a perfect mixture.

Just then, she bent over to clean the kitchen table and her cami slid to the side with one strap over between her breasts and the other way off to the side of the other one. Both of her breasts were completely jiggling in the air. My God they were swaying and bouncing around almost like they were trying to tease the poor horny boys. As she rubbed the countertop, her breasts smooshed against it's surface. The boys almost blew their loads right there and then. As she stood more vertically, her nipples stood out long and proudly and grazed the countertop; tantalizingly teasing the young boys eyes.

She then walked across the room while her breasts jiggled up and down and sideways and she didn't seem to notice anything odd at all. She seemed to be enjoying herself. Inside she was thinking a little bit how nice it would be when Chris got home and that maybe they would have some fun sex together again.

Neither Billy nor Bobby could say anything. Their mouths went dry. They were trembling with lust. She left her top hanging loosely that way exposing her full breasts. The boys both reached into their pockets to adjust their young cocks which had grown rather hard and quite stiff. As Becky moved around her hooters continued to jiggle and sway. It was an amazingly erotic show and they wished they were much closer to her instead of in the neighbor's yard. After a few more torturous minutes, the boys couldn't stand it anymore and went inside of Chris's house to separate bathrooms to wack off.

After they were relieved, Bobby couldn't figure out why he hadn't pulled out his cell phone to shoot a video. But then, that would have been glaringly obvious. Standing by the window in the house, looking out at her, they developed a plan. For good or bad, they had to do it. They were going to sneak into her house later that night and never let her know who they were. They needed to DO things to her body. They were simply crazy with lust and had to get their hands on her.

Meanwhile, I had gone to the shipping company to see if my order from Egypt had arrived. I had arranged with the man who sold me the Powder of Suggestion back in Cairo to send me something else he offered. Upon request, he could make to order a very special Lactating Liquid. It sounded like more magic to me at first and it was quite expensive, but with the amazing success of his Powder of Suggestion, I just had to go for it. He could tailor it to produce full-grown milk glands, or just slightly swollen bosoms. He could make it to cause a woman's breasts to grow incredibly, or just a half a cup in size if he desired. Basically, he could customize his magic liquid to do whatever one would like.

Hot young milking tits would fulfill another fantasy of mine, one of gazing at particularly swollen, tight skinned, firm young breasts with engorged thick suckable nipples. The icing on the cake of this fantasy was that I would also have a young, willing, sexy woman to become needy of men to relieve her of her sweet milk supply.

I did not want a woman to produce enough milk to nourish a baby. That would be much too much to keep up with. Rather, I wanted to make a woman produce a moderate supply of milk destined for my hungry lips. Someone who I could relieve once every other day or so. A woman who could handle a slight increase in cup size of only about one cup; say, going from a C to a D cup. And a woman who would look that much more seductive if her nipples increased in size, thickness, sensitivity and neediness.

I wanted the formula to not so much increase the breasts in size, but simply to become firmer, with greater muscle tone, a bit wider and more firmly jutting forward and upward. I had just that woman in mind. It was Becky's sister.

I arrived at the shipping company and there it was, my special package from Egypt. It was adorned with rather neat looking colorful Egyptian stamps and safely packed in a wooden box. Now all I had to do was hatch a plan to get Becky to invite her sister over to her house.

Much to my surprise, on my way home I received a call that I was needed at a business meeting in New York. I would have to pack quickly and not be home for 2 days. "Oh well" I thought. The milk would have to come later. In the meantime I could watch videos of Becky bouncing around her house and of the local boys gawking at my dear bosom buddy all afternoon.

The Attack.

Becky continued to putter around the house and do some reading. After she cooked herself a dinner she went upstairs to prepare to go to bed, a bit on the early side since she was quite tired from the day. She was a little bit sad that she was all alone, as she did have a bit of lust built up in her loins. A relatively new feeling for her, but one that she was beginning to feel quite comfortable about.

Billy and Bobby had been waiting to see the light on in her dressing room. They crept into the house and went upstairs to her bedroom and stood by the doorway inside it. When Becky came out of her dressing room her thin, transparent cami was still nicely draped over her large swollen young breasts. She was an eyeful, a thing to behold.

As she walked into her bedroom they came upon her from behind and quickly slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Bobby tied it tightly in place. Billy pushed a cloth a gag then his hands immediately dropped to her breasts, grabbing them from behind and giving both of them a long sought after squeeze. They felt so full and firm; soft and delightful to him.

"You want this, you tease!" said Billy, out of sheer excitement and lust.

Becky was at first, very shocked and frightened. She first thought she was going to be robbed and wanted just to yield to them so she wouldn't get hurt.

Yet part of her heard Billy's words and believed what he said. "You want this" sounded very much like a suggestion, like he was telling her that she actually wanted to be robbed, to be tied up, to be completely dominated and robbed.

Becky felt all kinds of things all at once. She was scared and wanted to struggle but also wanted to be manhandled and give in to their domination of her. She was not expecting this at all. She assumed this was a robbery and she tried to tell them to take all of her money and go away. She tried to say that she wouldn't tell anybody about this but the gag preventer her from saying anything clearly at all.

The boys brought her to the bed and immediately tied her down, spread eagled onto the bed. Each leg was tied to each bedpost and each arm was tied up to the headboard. Becky thought that this was a strange way to tie her up if they intended to rob her and she began to get even more frightened and puzzled, yet she thought there was something about this she wanted. She was truly confused.

Her questions soon began to resolve themselves as she felt what they were doing. As she struggled, the straps of her cami snapped completely free and it slid down to her waist completely baring her quivering young breasts. She presented an even more erotic prey to her abductors at this point with only the tiniest middle of her pussy being covered by the thong while her arms and legs left her spread-eagled on the bed. She was totally vulnerable and completely inviting.

Overwhelmed by lust, Billy immediately grabbed one of her breasts with both of his hands. He squeezed it and began to suck on it with his lustful lips. He suckled rather hard on her nipple like he was desperate to get all of the milk out of it. Sadly, Becky had no milk in her breast but they felt so firm and swollen in his hands that he imagined there very well might. He squeezed her breast flesh like it was a new plaything. Her nipple certainly responded to his ministrations while he was having the delight of his life with his fantasies being completely unrestricted and without any resistance. Her large breasts filled his hands.

Becky began to feel a familiar wetness in her pussy. She was confused because it was now clear this was not a robbery and they were doing things to her body that somehow felt familiar.

Meanwhile, Bobby placed his lips on her pussy. Her tiny thong barely created a barrier at all and his lips found their target. He was fascinated by the sweet smell and taste of her and by her youth and innocence. He almost felt bad for what he was doing to her but her pussy lips were so incredibly sexy, moist and delicious, he was having the time of his life.

Becky's pussy immediately became quite wet. No one had ever sucked on her nether lips before and it felt incredibly delightful. She quickly realized that she did 'want' this. She wanted to be pleased. She wanted an orgasm. She wanted sex any way she could get it.

"You like having your tits sucked on, don't you lady?" said Billy. Becky did not expect to be asked such a question. In fact, to her it sounded like he was making another statement, another suggestion. He was telling her how she felt and he was right. True to her training, Becky responded with a muffled "Yes, oh yes." speaking through the gag in her mouth. "Mmmmm" she moaned.

Bobby continued his licking and decided to tear her thong right off of her. With her legs tied wide open there was no way he could slide it down her legs anyway. Now he had full-unobstructed access to her sweet young pussy and he resumed his licking and sucking actions as her juices really started to flow. He felt her thin delicate labia and separated them with his tongue to linger on his target, her juicy clitoris.

Becky started to wiggle her hips to allow him even more access. She was responding to the fantastic feelings that were churning up inside of her. Her clit stimulation was overloading her brain with delight. Her breasts were being mauled and suckled on and her clitoris was being licked and sucked on like it never had before. She was heading straight towards a glorious, fantastic, overwhelming orgasm.

Billy said, "You are really liking this babe, you horny slut." so he reached up and pulled the gag out of her mouth. That was another suggestion that went straight to her brain. She WAS really liking this.

Becky gasped for air and forced out a weak "Yes", and moaned quite loudly as Bobby's licking did not stop whatsoever and Billy renewed his breast assault with his lips. Becky started gasping for air now. She was climbing to an orgasm and her clitty was getting very swollen and stimulated. Bobby really made his mouth wet as he slurped on her clit and licked her and then, for the first time, she exploded in a totally intense clitoral orgasm. "Godddddd, fuck!" she gasped. She had never felt anything like this before.

Becky's breathing was heavy and Billy backed off of her pussy as he pulled his very erect cock out. He wanted to straight-out fuck her so badly. As her climax subsided, he shoved his prick deep inside her very wet and very tight young pussy. He was in heaven right about now and his cock felt so warm and wonderful inside of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Breast Suggestions Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds