• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Khara Gets a Double Surprise

Khara Gets a Double Surprise

**Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 and older. This is purely a work of fantasy and anyone offended should exit this story asap.**

*****

I awoke the morning after my birthday beside my dad, still hopelessly asleep and snoring away like a cave man from the ancient times. I got up and went to the mirror, admiring my own figure as I had a nice hourglass shape with long curly black hair that reached to my back. My breasts were kinda small though at only a C cup. Though like my mom I have purplish blue eyes that set themselves apart from the rest of my face which was slender yet cute. No wonder dad couldn't keep his cock out of me, I thought to myself with an impish smile. Then, when I heard no arguing as is the norm with the twins this early in the morning I got dressed in the same short blue skirt and white blouse as I wore yesterday and headed downstairs to check on them.

"Aidek? Ana? Are you two in here?" I called into the kitchen as I got closer. Though no answer came back she definitely heard something. A whisper? No... More like a.. moan??? I had to see what was going on so I quietly sneaked into the kitchen which was entirely wooden. Every piece of furniture, counter, and cabinet was hand made by our father. The same father whose seed now resided inside me. And it was empty. Though the door to the patio was cracked and through it I could hear soft moans and cries of pleasure, I got close to the door and watched through the crack and low and behold the twins, Aidek and Ana were having sex on the wooden bench. Ana looked nearly identical to me except for the fact her hair was brown and her breasts where a couple sizes larger. But Aidek looked like the spitting image of our dad. Just a lot younger.

"Oh fuck yes, Aidek, fuck my pussy!! You never do anything else right but damn you feel soooo huge!!" Ana screamed as Aidek's thick pulsing cock invaded her over and over. My hand unconsciously went to my own slit and found it drenched in my own juices. As I watched them I lost control of my hand and it went about its dutiful work.

Aidek retorted by pulling her hair and forcing her to kiss him, then breaking the kiss, "You like it when I rape your pussy, slut? You're a fucking cum dump and you like it, don't you sis?!"

"Cum dump huh? I can cut you off from this pussy at any time, Aidek! Fuck me harder and shut up bitch boy! And don't even think on giving me a creampie, you freak of nature!" Ana laughed as she moaned into his mouth, kissing him.

Aidek smiled evilly as he picked up speed, each thrust of his big thick cock bottoming out inside her over and over again making her scream in ecstasy until he thrusts into her one final time and grunts, "Too bad slut. You're gonna take my cum and like it!" As he pulls out his thick, creamy white cum gushes out of Ana's gaping pussy and makes a large pool on the floor.

Ana looked down at her cunt then kissed him and laughed. "Good role play, bro. I love it when you cum in me..."

At this I was wide eyed in shock and it sent me over the edge I was so precariously perched on, making me fall as I screamed in pleasure on my back until it subsided, at which time I looked over me to find the twins staring with evil grins on their faces.

"Liked the show, did you?" Aidek said as he pushed my legs apart and rubbed his still rock hard shaft into my pussy.

I nodded and looked over to my sister who only smiled and then bent down and cooed in her brother's ear, "Dominate her..."

My mind exploded into fireworks as his cock thrust all the way into me, given no resistance by my completely soaked cunt that was just begging to be fucked. "Oh fuck yes, big bro! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I squirmed and screamed his name as he pumped into me harder and harder, eventually hitting my womb and grinding into it with each thrust, causing me to yelp at the pleasure and pain.

Ana then did the unexpected, she sat on my face, putting her pussy on my lips, "Go on. Lick your brother's cum out of me sis, you know you want it." And want it I did. Next thing I knew I was burying my tongue into her salty sweet wetness and tasted both of their love juices as I moaned into her.

Aidek started palming my breasts and breathing harder, he was getting close. "Do it Aidek, cum in me! Dad did so you can, it's fine!" I moaned loudly as he thrust his final time and I felt his seed, much hotter and thicker than dad's, invade my womb and mingle with the last of my dad's cum, filling me back up to the brim. Ana kissed him and got up, putting her clothes back on and going upstairs.

"Thank you, Aidek, I loved that..." I kissed him and did the same as my sister, retreating to the solitude of my room and back into my bed for a well earned rest beside my father.

TO BE CONTINUED??? :D

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Khara Gets a Double Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds