• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bar Hopping Pt. 06

Bar Hopping Pt. 06

Author's note:

I hope you like the orgy.

*****

Jasper and I met Debbie in our room to discuss what he and I were to do tonight.

"You guys are going to be having sex as the party is going on. However, try to make it last and not cum right away. Well you could cum multiple times." She said with a smile.

Jasper looked at me and said, "Well we should probably lube up too."

"That would help, at least me, my ass is not used to having cock up it all the time."

"Well I'll leave you guys to get ready." Debbie said.

We both watched her leave and stared at her ass. She carried herself with authority and that held a certain sexiness to it. Closing the door as she left the room.

"We better get you relaxed. After the session you two had, you probably need to get that hole back in shape for me." Jasper said with a smile.

I needed to get these sore muscles to stop from quivering too. We walked to the massage board by the hot tub. Lube was on the table and a few wash cloths.

"Lay face down on the board first." He said.

I laid down and placed my cock in the hole in the board. He started to massage my back using hot rocks placed at certain areas of my back. Those felt great and he laughed a bit.

"These will relax certain muscle groups and their nerve endings."

"They feel great and I can feel the muscles relaxing now." I said.

He then moved down to my feet, massaging them first and moved up to my legs. He gently pushed in on my calf muscles and upper legs. He made his way to my cheeks.

"Spread your legs a bit. I need access to you."

"The rocks are losing their heat. Did you want to replace them?"

"No, they did their job. I'll remove them soon."

He focused on my cheeks and massaged one at a time.

"Nice ass. No wonder everyone wants to be in there." Looking at my cheeks and hole.

He took the right one in both hands and massaged it like a loaf of bread. I felt his hands on my hole and it felt great. He took the other cheek and did the same thing. I moaned out loud.

"Oh, god that feels so good. Kneed like that." I moaned.

He then put a finger on my hole and moved it around. This loosened my sphincter a bit. It opened and allowed the finger inside.

"I think a little lube should help us along here. I want the hole to almost suck my cock in." He said.

I felt him massage the lube around hole and then finally on the hole itself. I relaxed and his finger popped inside me. He held his finger just inside and then moved forward.

"I can feel the walls of your ass. Now squeeze on my finger."

I held him by applying pressure and it drove me wild. He pushed against the walls.

"That's it. Keep it up and you will soon be able to keep me inside you."

He moved in and out for a time. My muscles felt more relaxed as I allowed his finger to move inside me. He pushed gently along the sides.

"Well we better get ready for the party. Carrie and Susan had 'relaxed' me earlier so I'm good for now." Jasper said.

We put on our loin cloths and walked out to the living room. The girls were putting some last-minute decorations up. I could see that they had some scented candles lit already. In the sunken living room, there was mattress on the floor.

"I presume that is our stage?" I asked Jasper.

"Yup. Lay down on it and get comfy. We're going to be on it for a while.' He said with a smile.

I got on my knees and then rolled on to my back. The mattress was thick and allowed for restful positioning. Show time wasn't going to be until most or all the guests have arrived. Debbie would let us know. We sat up, propping ourselves up on the floor with the couch to our backs.

The doorbell rang and Debbie greeted the first arrival. A tall, beautiful, black woman who had an equally tall black male companion entered the atrium.

"Hello Sandy. I am glad you could make it," Debbie said, "and who is this?"

"This is Jason and he is here to escort and fuck whatever you got." Sandy said smiling. Jason nodded his head towards Debbie.

Sandy wore a long silky dress that was a tight fit and shimmered in the lights. It cupped her tits well and accentuated her figure. When she walked in it her bulged showed slightly. She had her arm hooked in Jason's. Jason was wearing tight shorts and a loose shirt.

"May I take your accessories?" Debbie asked.

"Sure." Sandy said and handed Debbie her purse and wrap. She looked at Jason who then removed his shirt and shorts. Under his shorts, he wore a loin cloth, much like ours. His cock pointed down and was peeking behind the loin cloth.

They walked into the room with the others. Jason's ass was tight and the thong was hidden in his firm ass cheeks. Sandy introduced him to the others. The doorbell rang again and Debbie went to the door for the next couple. So, went the evening all told there were four couples that came in. They were friends with the girls and the guys were all wearing thongs. Debbie turned on some ambience music for background. Jasper turned to kiss me as if on cue.

We kissed as we moved down to the mattress. Jasper then took some oil and rubbed it on my chest and moved down to my legs. He handed the bottle to me and I rubbed his body the same.

Jasper was on top of me and his tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth. I could feel my cock respond to his hands rubbing on my body. He ground his hips into mine and I felt his semi hard cock on mine. We to be in our own world and to not pay attention to anyone else, unless they came to the mattress.

I reached around his body to his ass and pulled his hips closer to me. I spread his asscheeks. I opened and closed them as he moved his mouth to my nipples. He sucked on the right one as it came into his tongue's reach. I pulled his head into my chest. He sucked harder and my nipples responded by becoming hard. I twisted the other one so that both would he hard.

He moved back to slide my shorts off and then his. His cock popped out in its aroused state and mine was ready for action as well. We both smiled at each other and he moved to my head and kissed me before moving down my neck to the hard nipples. I kissed his body as he moved down, he reached my navel and stuck his tongue in it as I did with his navel. Reaching my cock, he blew on it and kissed the tip, I could see his as well. It was semi hard almost reaching forward to my mouth.

I felt his warm mouth enveloping my cock as he moved his mouth down my shaft. He massaged my balls, my cock responded by twitching inside his mouth. I opened my mouth and took n his cock tasting his pre-cum as it entered my mouth. His hips moved forward fucking my face. I reached up to his balls and molded them in my hands. He moaned in appreciation.

He then moved back with his knees on each side of my head. I took his balls into my mouth, sucking each in turn. I reached up to pinch his nipples, he took my hands into his and moved them to the nipples. This allowed mine to pinch them harder. He moaned. He moved his cook back into my mouth, feeding me. I stroked my cock, gently at first and sped up as my arousal became larger. We moved as one in this position and we held it for a while.

He moved again down to my hips and spread my asscheeks, placing a finger into my hole. He moved inside me and pushed on the prostrate, I became harder leaking pre-cum. I thought I would shoot right then, however we had known how to slow that down. he moved his pelvis forward so his cock head was at my ring. The tip was slowly making its way past the gate. He stopped just inside to allow me to adjust. I inhaled as he moved forward and all the way in until I felt the slap of his balls on my cheeks. He moved in and out as he gained a rhythm that felt great.

Jasper looked into my eyes as he moved his hips. I reached up to hold his head and pulled him down to kiss him and inserted my tongue in his mouth. He sucked on it as he fucked my ass. I held on to his ass as his hips moved. He slowed his pace so that he wouldn't cum too quickly and he sat back on his knees. I was looking at him, when two black legs came into view on either side of my head.

I looked up and saw Sandy's Jason standing there looking down at our scene. He had removed the thong and his large black cock was pointing down towards me. He was focused on the cock moving in and out of my ass. His look was one of hunger and he was ready to eat.

"Feel free to join them, Jason, they both can take a large cock." Debbie said from the side as she stroked her cock.

As if on cue, he knelt down and let his cock lie on my forehead down to the tip of my nose. I could feel his pre-cum on the tip. He leaned forward and kissed Jasper taking his tongue. I felt a hand stroke my cock and squeezing it. He moved back and fed me his cock.

He rested it on my tongue and let me take it in. It was larger than the girl and Jasper's cocks. The head filled my mouth and his shaft hadn't even started to move into down my throat. It had an earthy taste, which I found good, to it and he moved forward slowly. I adjusted my breathing as this log of a cock started down my throat.

I relaxed and he went further in as I reached for his balls and rubbed them. This was a sign of him to pull back and then slam it back in. I did feel his balls on my forehead, which I rubbed as they hit. I pulled them down to prolong his pleasure. I heard him moan as he was kissing Jasper. He and Jasper were stroking my cock while both cocks were moving into both of my receiving holes. Jason moved down Jasper's body and found my cock at his stomach. He took my cock into his warm mouth and went down to my pubic hair. His tongue circled my cock as he grazed on my pubs.

I could see his puckered hole as he fucked my mouth. I reach up and pulled his cheeks apart and worked a finger into the hole. It was tight and felt like it was not used to be fucked. I found some lube and placed some on the hole and worked a finger at the hole. He paused his rhythm in my mouth to allow for the finger to find its way. He then stated again. We all shuddering and I felt the cocks twitch a little. I knew I was going to cum and the others did too.

Jason's pace picked up as he fucked my mouth, I tasted his pre-cum on my tongue. Jasper was jacking my cock, feeding my cock to Jason warm mouth. He sucked the tip while Jasper worked into his mouth. Jason pushed his cock down throat and paused as I pushed my finger further in is ass, his cock spasmed twice and shot down my throat. I felt my cock twitch and I came into his throat. I heard a grunt from Jasper as he came into my ass hard. We each had a couple of strokes in us and then fell in a heap of flesh on top of one another.

All that was heard for a while was our breathing. We moved to a better position and sat up with Jason in the middle. Jasper and I had our arms around him. I reached for a glass of water for each of us. We all drank from it. I heard clapping and we looked up to see Sandy and Debbie looking down at us, both nude. Their cocks were at semi status.

"Well done boys. I am glad that Jason joined you. He made you come more or so it looked." Debbie said stroking Sandy's hardening cock.

They walked off hand in hand towards the kitchen table to a scene that had three other guys going at it on the table. Their shemale partners were watching with rapt attention. We dried ourselves off and made our way to the kitchen to watch or join in.

In the kitchen, there three men laying on the table, two on their back and one in between the two stroking their sizable cocks. Our quests were around the table taking the scene in. I found Carrie engaged with one the guys' mouth. She as feeding him her cock. I came up and cupped an asscheeks and kissed her.

"There was a hole that needed filling so I did." She said with a smile.

"Well if it wasn't going to be you, I'd fill it." I said.

I reached over and cupped a tit, looking down on the scene. She was feeding him her cock. He took her in greedily all the way down to her pubes. He was dark complexed and muscular, his cocked was being sucked by the other dude whose ass was facing out to the audience and too tempting. I saw that Debbie was thinking the same thing as she moved in behind him and put her cock in him.

The look on his and her face was priceless. Jasper was with Susan taking in the scene almost mirroring my position with Carrie. Sandy was cock feeding the other guy who was on his back. She was also stroking Jason. I felt warmth surrounding my cock and I looked down and a new girl who I did not know was sucking on my cock.

"Cindy says hi." Carrie told me.

Looking down I cupped the back of her head and allowed my cock to get a better angle. She sucked on me greedily. While still feeding her guy, Carrie held my cock for Cindy to attack it with more force. Cindy pulled on my balls as my cock twitched. I saw that Jasper was getting the same treatment, he closed his eyes as he felt Jason place a finger in his ass. Carrie inserted into mine and I shot down Cindy's throat. She then slowed down to take it all. I heard the guys on the table moan and then they came at the same time.

Sandy gave three more thrusts and came in her guy's mouth. Debbie pulled out and shot on the guy's back.

"Ok guys let's get Gary here a chance to come," Debbie said, "Jason, Jonah, and Jasper get at that cock."

Gary turned over and we saw he was leaking pre-cum. Jasper held his cock and we licked the shaft and then at the tip we took turns sucking on it. It didn't take long before he shot above our heads and onto Susan and Carrie's tits. Gary collapsed with a few more spurts.

We helped him up and all of us walked to the hot tub for a much-needed rest. We sat where we could and it ended up being boy-girl rotation. A lot of ahs went around the tub. Carrie snuggled up to me and played a little with a nipple.

"So how does everyone like the ice breaker games?" Debbie asked.

"Ice breaker games? Interesting I think those went well and I like the fit of these guys." Sandy said smiling.

"Yes, and they taste good too." Cindy said.

"Well we have more entertainment to come, but first the guys need to be cleaned up. Jasper can take care of that for us. We should probably clean as well."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Bar Hopping Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 609 milliseconds