• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Hidden Wedding Night Video

Amy's Hidden Wedding Night Video

Amy and I have been married for 14 years. After all that time, I am still incredibly attracted to my wife and fantasize about her constantly. Even at age 44, Amy is a stunner and could easily pass for a woman ten years younger. She has gorgeous biracial features including long dark curly hair and full lips. She has kept her 5' 9" runners body in great shape and she has a fabulous set of 34 C tits that beg men to stare. Her long legs and sexy feet would make most men drop to their knees. Her ass, however, is what really makes me wild. Perfect in every way, with a virgin asshole that gets the occasional lubed up finger or when she's in the mood, a wet tongue probing around her sexy hole. It took me awhile to muster the courage to spread her cheeks apart and get my tongue in there, but when I did, fuck, what an aroma and what a taste! Amy loves when I lick her asshole, but she's always drawn the line there. I would give anything to get my cock up in there, but after all this time and many suggestions, it's starting to feel like that fantasy may never happen.

I work from home often which gives me a lot of time alone. My mind often wanders to sex and I often fantasize about Amy in sexy situations or wearing sexy clothes and acting slutty. My sex drive is often in overdrive and it certainly helps having a gorgeous wife to come home to and have fun with. On this day, I was feeling really pent up. Amy had woken up early for work which meant that my nighttime advances hadn't gone far the night before. I started looking for something to jerk off to. Amy had been wearing thongs to the gym a lot lately and she hadn't done laundry in a couple of days. I pulled a couple of sexy pairs from the laundry basket, one white and one blue and inhaled her scent. There are few things sexier than the still fresh scent of Amy's pussy and ass smeared all over a pair of panties or thong. I held them up to my face and shot a huge load of cum imagining Amy sucking my cock while I buried my face in her ass.

Satisfied (for now), I went about my work day until after lunch when I decided to head up into the attic to find a couple of empty boxes for my old office files. Amy usually organizes all of the junk in the attic, so I never quite know what I'm going to find. I grabbed a couple of empty boxes and then noticed an almost sealed package underneath which read 10-07-98. I knew this to be the date of Amy's first wedding.

Amy married her high school sweetheart, T, and the marriage fell apart rather quickly. I never got into details with her, but I knew it was messy and unpleasant for her to talk about. I knew that her ex, was a muscular, well built black guy and part of me always assumed that he was better equipped for sex than I was. I didn't doubt that his cock was probably thicker and longer than mine. I decided to take a look at the contents of the package. Lots of pictures of course. Jesus, Amy looked so young and hot in her white wedding dress standing next to her tall black mate. There was a hot picture of him sliding the garter on or maybe off of Amy's white stockinged leg. My head was starting to spin with thoughts of what went on that night.

There was also a VHS cassette labeled wedding. Boring, I thought. I was hoping to find some more sexy photos, but not much was there. I decided, what the fuck, I'll watch this tape and see what type of ceremony she had with this dude. I skipped through most of it. It was really boring as hell and I was just about to turn it off when the scene shifted dramatically.

Though the footage was grainy at first, there was no doubt that I was suddenly looking at a hotel room and I heard Amy's voice call out, "Are you ready, T?" On the TV, Amy appeared in the bathroom doorway and my cock sprung to life. She was wearing the sexiest black lingerie I had ever seen along with black spiked heels that made her look like a sex goddess. My jaw literally hit the floor. Her tits were practically falling out of her top and the garters were stretching the tops of her black stockings. Amy occasionally wore sexy lingerie for me, but not like this. This was Frederick's of Hollywood gear, slutty to the max. She then turned around on camera to show off her curvaceous behind. She was wearing a black satin thong that looked to be buried deep in her ass. Jesus Christ, what a fucking smoke show she was. I was not at all prepared for what I had uncovered and for what lay ahead. My wife was about to star in her own personal sex video never meant for me or anybody else to see.

The camera must've been set up near the bed because the angle soon shifted perfectly to the center of the room where T was laying on the bed waiting for my wife. His cock was even larger than I had imagined. It wasn't the width as much as the length. From what I could see, he looked to have a good 9" of black pipe. Not especially thick, but this guy had some length. I couldn't imagine Amy even being able to handle it, but she soon proved me very wrong. Amy climbed onto the bed and immediately went down on his black cock. She licked up and down his erect shaft and tried to fit as much into her mouth as she could. Amy has amazing oral talent and it was now evident where she honed those skills. Amy grabbed his cock and jerked it like crazy. Her tongue continued bathing his cock in her saliva and working it like a pro. Amy's body was to the side and I could tell that T had begun fingering her pussy through her thong. Amy began to moan while she continued to stuff her mouth with his huge dick. I then watched as Amy pulled his cock up and started sucking on his balls. I couldn't believe I was watching my wife going crazy for black cock. She took turns sucking on each of his balls stopping only to tease the head of his throbbing cock with her sexy tongue. Seeing Amy taking charge in bed and expertly stroking and sucking a huge dick was sexier than I could've ever imagined. My cock strained against my shorts, but I didn't want to blow my load just yet, I had to keep watching.

I don't know how this guy didn't cum in Amy's face and mouth after all of her licking and sucking, but he had stamina. He lifted Amy off the bed, ripped off her thong, wrapped his muscular arms around her and started slamming his cock into her while standing up. Amy kicked off her shoes and wrapped her nylon legs around his torso.

"Fuck me T, oh Jesus, your dick feels so good buried deep in my pussy!" Amy screamed.

T was fucking my wife like there was no tomorrow. Amy's tits had by now escaped and were bouncing off of his chest. I watched in bewilderment as my wife gave in to her pure lust and took a fucking like I had never seen before.

"Make me cum, make me cum, yeah yeah yeah" she screamed as T continued pounding away before throwing her down on the bed. Amy grabbed T and started kissing him deeply. She licked his torso and then went back down to his cock. She licked all of her juices off his cock and balls and then rolled onto her stomach. What she said next, put me over the edge.

"You can put it anywhere."

Wait, what??? Was Amy really going to give up her ass to him? I couldn't imagine that her asshole would open up enough to get his cock inside. Her sphincter was always very tight when I put my finger inside and I always used a lot of lube to make it more comfortable. Now here she was moments away from getting a monster sized dick in there. Was my wife an anal slut in her former life?

T wasted no time in getting to the main course. Amy lifted her ass up off of the bed and spread her own ass cheeks wide in anticipation. T lowered his head and began darting his tongue in and out of Amy's delicious asshole. I imagined the scent of her cum mixed with her musky sweaty ass and pussy. Amy was clearly enjoying this as she bucked her hips and fingered her pussy. I prayed that the video didn't come to an abrupt end or cut out for one reason or another. I was lost in the ecstasy and excitement of seeing my wife taken like this.

"God I love when you eat my ass." she moaned. "Now put that cock in there."

I couldn't believe what I was about to witness. My wife's virgin asshole wasn't so virgin after all. T grabbed some lube and began rubbing it into Amy's tight wet asshole. With Amy still face down and her ass up in the air, he slowly pushed his cock between her cheeks and began slowly fucking Amy's ass. "Easy T, take it slow" she said. Amy held her body very still and it became clear to me that this was her first time opening up her backdoor like this. T grabbed some more lube and squirted it on his cock. Amy began to moan and I could tell his cock was getting deeper in her ass.

What started slow now began to pick up steam. After a few minutes, T was now fucking Amy's ass like there was no tomorrow. He slapped it a few times which intensified Amy's pleasure and screams.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my tight little asshole with that big dick! Stretch out this ass, baby, you know how much you've been wanting it. Don't stop!" I had never heard my wife talk this dirty. It was as if she was possessed.

T flipped Amy over into a reverse cowgirl and continued his assault on her ass. Amy's stockinged feet were now resting on his legs as she took the full length of his dick. Amy bounced up and down on his lap and was grinding her body into him. I've seen a lot of porn in my day and I've never seen anybody take a cock in their ass with as much enthusiasm as my wife had at this moment.

"Let me taste it." Amy said. T pulled out and stuck his cock in Amy's face. Amy licked and slurped all of her ass juice off of his cock. "Cum all over me, baby. I want to feel your hot cum all over my face and tits. I want to taste it." Amy stuck out her tongue and took a huge blast of cum across her mouth. T shot stream after stream across her face and tits. Amy then took his black cock into her hungry mouth and licked him clean. I knew my wife loved the taste of cum and she licked every drop from her fingers and his shaft.

Amy and T collapsed on each other and drifted off to sleep. The tape eventually ended on its own and my view of Amy's wedding night was officially over.

I couldn't believe what I had seen. Did all of this really happen? How did this asshole let this woman go? It took me 30 minutes to clean up and get my head together. I put the tape away where I had found it. There was no doubt that I was going to take our sex life to another level now. I went into the bedroom and laid out Amy's sexiest lingerie and shoes. I uncorked a bottle of Cabernet and waited for Amy to come home.

Amy walked in and kicked off her shoes, "Hi honey" she said, "I missed you today. What do you want to do tonight?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Hidden Wedding Night Video

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds