• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dena and the Tornado Pt. 02

Dena and the Tornado Pt. 02

We gathered up our things and ran upstairs. No kidding. We held hands and ran. She got a call when we made it to the kitchen.

"Wait," she said, pulling her phone out of her shoe and taking a look. "It's Mom." She looked up at me, and there was a beat.

"Go ahead," I said.

"Hey, Mom!" They spoke for just a few seconds, and there were several yeahs and okays before, irritated, she said, "Alright!" She hung up.

I looked at her expectantly.

"She wanted to know if I was still here and that everything was okay."

I nodded.

"She says I can go home now, but only if I go now."

I nodded.

"Do you want me to go?" she asked.

I shook my head. She jumped into my arms and we kissed. I held her ass and she wrapped her legs around me. Our tongues met and mingled.

She broke the kiss, saying, "I'm starving. Let's eat."

She fixed a few sandwiches with chips. I poured her a drink and recharged mine. We drank and ate and kind of half watched the weather reporting. She was getting pretty lit.

We saw footage of an area just a few miles north if us where the tornado touched down. One of the reporters was interviewing a woman who was looking for her sister. "I just hope she's okay. I love her," the woman said.

Initially pretty chatty, Dena grew somber after watching this.

After several minutes of silence, she muttered, "I shouldn't have done what I did."

"You mean in the shelter?" I asked.

She nodded. "Do you hate me now?"

"No, Dena, of course not."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I offered.

"She saw me."

"What?"

Dena muttered, "She's looking down on us."

My dead wife? Oh, boy. I thought fast. "She loved to see us comfort each other, Dena."

Dena started crying. Shit.

"I miss her so much," she said, and then she looked at me, catching herself, "Oh, fuck, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up."

Still searching for some way to calm her, I said, "Dena, I may be sad that she's gone, but I love that we can think about her and remember her." Geez, I thought, I sounded like some soap opera therapist.

She sobbed, "I'm so fucking stupid. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's fine."

She kept crying, but the second wave of the storm hit hard. It was the wind that struck first, and it shook the house. Something smashed against the siding, and Dena gasped.

Power lines failed. We were in complete darkness again. A few seconds later, the sirens began.

"Here we go again, " I said

Dena groaned, sniffling.

"Come on," I said. I took her hand and led her downstairs, back to the shelter. The house continued to buffet and creek against the racing wind when we first heard the downpour. A few seconds after the deluge commenced, the first crack of thunder rumbled through the house.

Back in the shelter room, I found the flashlight and flicked it on. I put it on the floor pointing up at the ceiling to give the entire room some illumination. Then, I turned on the battery-operated radio, and the station had a live feed of one of the local news channels. I left it on at a low volume.

The strikes of lightning hit with increasing frequency, and I couldn't remember a more intense thunderstorm. Dena laid on her side on the mattress; I curled into her from behind and draped the blanket over the both of us. I put my hand on her hip. She grasped it and brought it down to her belly, just under her breasts.

Her sniffling and weeping gradually vanished. I pulled her tight against me, and nuzzled into her hair.

She whispered, "It feels so good being held. Thank you."

I didn't say a thing, but I gave her a light peck on the back of her neck. I felt a new erection grow against Dena's big, perfect ass.

Each big thunder strike made Dena flinch, squeezing our bodies together. My penis quickly became completely hard, but had grown at an uncomfortable angle. I reached into my pants and repositioned myself, but it didn't help with my pants on.

I sat up, and Dena whispered, "Stay."

"Dena," I started, "I want you."

She nodded. "Me, too. Is it okay?"

"Better than okay."

I pulled off the blanket and, instead of taking off my own pants, I pulled off Dena's. She didn't say a word or make a sound. I slipped her underwear off, and I got my first look at that ass, Dena's perfect, fat ass. I swallowed and stared. I needed to get my pants off.

While I stripped naked, Dena slid off her shirt and bra.

I sat back beside her. She was on her back, and her heavy tits were on display, but right then, I didn't care about Dena's chest. I wanted her ass.

I rolled her on her stomach and straddled her thighs, pinching them together with my own legs. On my knees, I looked down at my jutting erection, and beneath it, the two perfect globes of flesh that met and formed the black slit of her ass.

I leaned forward, pulled her hair away from her neck and kissed her there. I pressed my lips behind her ears. I worked down and kissed her back, occasionally letting my tongue dab and flit against her smooth, warm skin. Down further still, I kissed the crevasse of her vertebrae, her sides, and her hips, and then, finally, my face was over her ass.

I put my lips against it, kissing each firm, fleshy cheek. Then, I pushed my tongue out and licked the skin, tasting it and relishing its soft warmth. I ran my hands lightly over it and then I grasped each cheek. I brought my lips to the flesh that I held and sucked on her ass.

Dena whispered, "No one has ever done that before."

I said, "Don't make me stop."

I pulled her ass apart, and beginning at the top, I lightly kissed and inside. With each time my lips touched her, I descended. I was fractions of an inch from her little hole. She knew what was coming; I heard her draw in a breath, and then I kissed her asshole. I let go of her cheeks and they sprang back against my face. I kissed her again. And again. I licked it.

"Oh, shit," Dena moaned.

I spread her legs with my knees, and I caressed her vagina, rubbing circles around it with my fingertips. I felt her fluids, and slid two fingers between the slit, rubbing up and down. On the downward trip, I felt her clitoris, and I circled it with my middle finger.

Higher up, I continued to softly lick Dena's asshole. She muttered, "I didn't know that could feel so good."

Below, I pushed my fingers inside. She took in a breath. With a lazy pace, I fucked Dena's vagina with my fingers. She moaned.

I drew back from her anus a little, and then I flexed my tongue. I pushed it against the tiny opening and wiggled gently against her until it just slipped inside.

This was my first venture in eating ass. I'd thought of doing it before, but never all that seriously. I didn't have the courage to ask or try and risk rejection. My wife, once in a while, had asked for a finger in her ass, never more than a finger and never my mouth.

Doing it for the first time, I liked how illicit it seemed. It was exciting for me to be the insatiable, naughty one, eating my little sister's asshole. It was cheap and obscene, and that was precisely why I couldn't stop doing it.

Dena's ass was too irresistable, too perfect not to be licked. I couldn't fathom how it had never happened to her before.

When Dena gasped that she was going to come, I was taken by surprise. I must have been going at her little asshole and her pussy for some few minutes, but I lost the time. I must have heard her increasingly mounting reaction, but, again, I didn't notice. I was just too focused on fucking her ass with my tongue.

She squirmed against my face and her legs kicked a few times, and I didn't stop. When she came down, I kept going.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. I pushed harder with my tongue, and I got about an inch of it inside her. My cock was like a pillar of diamond. A giant could have spun my body like a top on the thing.

In a time I would not have thought possible, Dena came again. I thought, if I could do it twice, I could do it three times.

I did. I made Dena come three times with my tongue in her little asshole and two fingers in her pussy.

After the third time, Dena begged me to stop. I did, sort of.

I rolled her over, put my face between her legs, and then I kissed her pussy. And I licked it.

"Yes, " she whispered. "Fuck, yes."

I opened wide and I covered her pussy with my mouth, sucking on the flesh. She shaved all of it. I found her clit with my tongue, and I slid the tip over it, around the nub, and underneath it.

Dena cooed at first, but she grunted when my middle finger pushed up against her wet asshole. I barely had time to work it inside her to the second knuckle when she came again, howling at the ceiling and squishing my face between her thighs.

My cock was sending urgent signals. It felt like it was going to tear through its own skin if I didn't stick it somewhere soon.

I rolled Dena back onto her stomach.

She whispered, "No more. Please. It's too good."

I leaned forward over her and whispered in her ear. "I have to fuck this ass, Dena."

She nodded. "I'm a virgin there. Go slow."

I put her on all fours and told her to wait. I went over to the table box and rifled through it. I pulled out a small tube. It was Neosporin.

I returned to Dena, took off the cap, and squirted some on my finger. I rubbed it all over her asshole until, with very little pressure, my finger sank in. I put more on my finger and lubed the tip of my cock with it.

With one hand, I took her firmly by the hip; with the other I grabbed my penis and nestled it in the darkness of Dena's ass. I felt the tiny hole and the little ridges surrounding it on the head of my dick. I pushed. She opened for me.

Dena gasped and moaned. The head slipped in, and we were joined.

My wife once told me that, for women, a penis somehow made her feel sexually "whole." At the time, she wasn't talking about anal sex—she was speaking about vaginal and oral. I've always felt that, for men, the penis is forever in search of a connection. It already feels whole, just wholly disconnected, until it can plug into something. If the sexual drive of women could be summarized as seeking wholeness, then the sexual drive of men maybe boiled down to creating a junction.

My junction with Dena satisfied this primordial urge. The connection was tight—her little hole gripped the head of my penis like a fleshy vice. The urge to drive the shaft deep was palpable, but Dena needed time to adjust.

She held her head up, almost looking toward the ceiling, and she panted. Every few breaths, she would call out, "Ah!"

I took both of her hips wth my hands and looked down at what I'd done. Dena's glistening little hole was stretched wide, straining. With the tip of my penis inside her, all I could see was the shaft emerging from her taut ring, the skin shining like a wet sausage casing. It was graphic, but undeniably sexy.

"Okay," Dena huffed, "Okay."

I drew her hips to me, watching the fat shaft compress slightly as it inched inside. Then, I saw more and more of the wrinkles around her rim fade as it expanded to allow for my girth. Soon, Dena's asshole was completely smooth; it was lighter in pink than before, changing in color the same way knuckles do when the fingers curl to form a fist.

Dena yelped, and I stopped. Her torso collapsed on the mattress and she whispered, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

I was at my limit. Dena's moans, her breathing, her little screams, they were all incredibly sexy. The sight of my cock filling her ass electrified me. The feel of her big ass cheeks against my hips and thighs, the view of her long, slender back, the smell of pussy, ass, and cock in the air, all of this input swept me to the very brink of orgasm.

If there were to be any fucking of this ass, I concluded. I needed to completely tune out.

I closed my eyes and I listened to the radio. It was on some commercial. I tried to think about the auto parts store being advertised.

I ignored the supple muscles of Dena's arms and shoulders as they absorbed some of her strain. I also ignored her massive tits, flattened and squashed out the sides of her chest on the mattress. I blocked out how she let me slide out a few inches, and all through it, she let out a sustained and plaintive cry. I also blocked out how she held tight with just the head of my penis inside her, and I didn't even hear what she said to me.

"What?" I asked.

"I said that you can do it now," she panted, "I'm ready."

"I won't last long. It's too fucking sexy, Dena."

"It feels good?"

"Everything about it is good. You?"

"Full. I feel full with cock. But, it hurts."

"I'm going to cum soon. I can't hold out."

"Don't try. Cum in me."

I pushed in and she sucked in a breath and blew it out through pursed lips. I pulled back and pushed again. She looked over her shoulder at me, sucking and blowing, and the strain on her face was a sight to behold. Flushed face, glistening with the earliest signs of perspiration, pinched eyebrows. She looked at me like I was some heartless torturer.

I pushed deeper. She cried out. I drew back and pushed all the way. Her hands tugged at the sheets on the mattress. The sensation overwhelmed me, feeling the base of my cock against her asshole, being fully seated inside her. I needed that feeling again. I drew back to the tip and slowly buried it.

Dena shrieked and fell forward; my cock nearly slid out, but I followed her. She was prone, and I lay on top of her. I put my legs outside her's, and I thrust into her, my chest squashed against her back, my lips on her neck, and my cock in her ass. I reached between her body and the mattress and took hold of her breasts, and I humped her, our combined weight sinking into the mattress.

She howled when I fucked, and I felt pulsing begin in my guts. It raced through my testicles and up my shaft, and I felt the head of my cock balloon inside her and dump semen. I sucked on her neck and grunted. I clasped her fat tits and pushed my hips against her ass. My cock flexed and loosed more cum inside her, and more again until I felt the power of the surges ease and wane and vanish altogether.

We were completely spent. I rolled us on our sides, still clutching her breasts. I made to let go of her, pull myself out. She took my wrist. "Stay here," she panted, "I like how close this is."

I kissed her neck, and we huffed until, after couple of minutes, we were completely relaxed.

"Listen," she said, "I can't hear anything."

"It's passed us over."

"What are they saying on the...oh, shit," she caught her breath when her asshole ejected my softening cock. I felt a little stream of semen follow it out.

"On the radio?" I asked. "Listen."

They were in the middle of an update. The counties under warning were all north and east of us.

"I think were in the clear," I said.

She sighed. I fondled her breasts. After a few seconds, she asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

"A couple of times, but it's been a while."

"With my sister?"

"No. And you? You'd never done it that way before?"

She shook her head.

"None of it? The licking, too?" I asked.

"Nope. Is it something you really like to do?"

"No, actually. You brought it out of me. I couldn't help myself," I told her.

She considered this, and then said, "It was so sexy and intimate. It was like, I don't know, you didn't even care. You just loved all of me, everywhere. Wanted me everywhere."

"I did. You made me feel that way."

"I don't want this night to ever end," she decided.

"Me neither," I said.

We fell asleep there, our legs entwined, my hands on her breasts, our bodies together. Before I nodded off, I listened to her rhythmic breathing. I imagined fucking her for real, slipping my penis into her silky, wet vagina. I wondered what my wife would actually say about it all, if I could see her again. I dreamed up awkward conversations between her and her parents, and then me and her parents. I imagined being married to her, having that body in bed with me, always.

I fell asleep.

I dreamed about our phones. They were alight with missed calls and messages. They rumbled like distant thunder. We could see them, but we couldn't reach them in the darkness. She crawled towards hers. She was nude and there was cum sliding down her leg from the crack of her ass. Somehow the phones were always just out of our reach.

I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside the shelter door, and a voice calling our names. Someone else. Inside the house.

Oh, fuck.

The door opened upon us. I spun over. The blast of a flashlight blinded me, and I threw my arm up across my face. Whoever was there saw us naked, together. They saw my soft cock, shining with lubrication and semen. They saw Dena's ass and the glossy ring coating the skin around her asshole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dena and the Tornado Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds